Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2010, 02:16 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't know why...but I've been crying a lot lately. Does this mean that I'm getting warm...or just that I'm going even more crazy? I'm seeing a big-picture emerging which is leaving me breathless, speechless, and in tears. My world is literally turning upside down...with or without that damn pole-shift.
Crying a lot is a process. In my opinion it needs to happen at moments of re-evaluation or resolution - a healing process - and a useful way to dump energy you dont need anymore. So far as I understand it is a common "ascension" symptom - since these changes catalyse the processes I am talking about.

Just let it all out.

<hug>

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The further I go...the less I seem to know. Perhaps I should stop. I keep thinking that at least one or two Jesuits think I should stop as well. "We have ways to make you stop!!" (Just kidding!) I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when they are really discussing in detail what is really going on in this Universe. (but then they'd have to swat me!) I just hope these people do the right thing when it really counts.
That feeling, that it is all up to other people is probably a bum steer. You are not powerless. That is the thing we all need to face. This is all ours. We are the hero's we have been waiting for. We are all. Its not up to the other people. It is up to us.

Love,

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-12-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote