Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Thank you Astralwalker and everybody participating in this thread, this is amazing.
I am thinking about the individual small part, “my part”, that we could start immediately with.

Is it possible for example to have, common meditation every 6th hour GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and a duration of 30 minutes?
For example meditation starts at the following times (GMT) 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00.

In Sweden we have time zone GMT + 1.
This means that I choose one out of the following times to meditate in Sweden 1:00, 7:00, 13:00 and 19:00.

Of course I can do it whenever I want, but the energy is much higher if I synchronise with others.
Sometimes this will synchronise with for example “Bruno Grφning-Circle of friends”-meditation.
They use to meditate local time 9:00 in the morning and 9:00 in the evening, and with the duration of maximum 15 minutes each time.

As I see it, it is VERY IMPORTANT to have THE RIGHT FOCUS or INTENT on THE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL.
Individually for example: Love and light to the Earth and it's inhabitants.
Because, It seems to me, that I can “use” others life force, if they trust me.
As I see it, we must address the life force flow, individually, to get rid of possibilities of deception.

Can we use these times (GMT, 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00), or do you have another better idea, that synchronises better with another already ongoing activity?
Please respond, don't be shy!

Personally I think it is very important that we join the “squared level of meditation”, as soon as possible.
Anyhow, we are meditating already, why not “combine our forces”.

Comments very appreciated
Here something to contemplate, here in NY I am intiated into a mantra meditation and the swami wants us to meditate at least one hour per session, anything less it is not effective, and at least twice a day, morning/evening or noon/midnite...
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote