Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Catastrophic Earth Changes (audio)!!!

Check this out !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsOc0E9WbQ
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Catastrophic Earth Changes (audio)!!!

This is a MUST WATCH/LISTEN!! in my opinion, very well done and very informative! wow! I've watched all 12 parts and highly recommend it to everyone.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Catastrophic Earth Changes (audio)!!!

wow im on part two right know its very interesting and it deff puts allot of

events toether and makes things clear

8/10
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

This link seems very clear that we are very close to something

http://www.thehorizonproject.com/earthquakes.cfm
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
hobbit
Unsubscribed

I listened to all 12, very very solid and true, imo.
It also explains why Americas glorious leader has bought into South America.
A little bit worrying about GB sinking?, I suppose Mr Brown and Blair will have their tickets to a hilltop somewhere?

Noahs ark seems a really good idea now?
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm so glad I never bothered to get a pension
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Catastrophic Earth Changes (audio)!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
This is a MUST WATCH/LISTEN!! in my opinion, very well done and very informative! wow! I've watched all 12 parts and highly recommend it to everyone.

The most interesting thing I've ever listened too.

I'm on part 6 now

You must listen to it
Old 11-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #8
singyousing
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another link to some more specific statistics on quakes from 2000 to 2008.

Okay, now I shall listen to the interview. I love c2c, thank you for the link mu =)
singyousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:43 PM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks mu2143, the best videos I've listened to!, and I think everybody on the forum should hear these.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-17-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #10
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

wow... don't know what to say. thank you mu gr8 find.

seems like a good reason to consider getting away from the coast. this information should be available on msm, people ought to at least have an inkling of this stuff.

this audio ranks right up next to the msgs in the paradigm books for me.

what to do, what to do......
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:07 AM   #11
LightSaber
Avalon Senior Member

For those who may be unaware, Brent Miller is one of Major Ed Dames professional remote viewing partners. The man is not only a skilled remote viewer he's highly educated in a number of fields. He hosted the Horizon Project video which shows actual footage of an under sea city and for anyone who doubts this credibility how else would 600 million acres of forest survive under the arctic unless a pole shift flash froze it. This would also support the tale of Atlantis which I've heard more than once was discovered by the Navy years ago and is considered top secret because they're grabbing technology with deep sea seal teams. As Brent says, they've exhausted the physical science of the earth changes and they fit with prophecy like a dove tail grove.

Another thing that makes this all credible is simple fact that the US, Australia, the Netherlands, the UK and probably Russia, China and every organized government in the world has been building and supplying under ground bases/cities. This and the fact that Norway (with funds from Bill Gates and the Rockerfellers) has invested millions of dollars on a seed bank is enough evidence for any one to take this seriously. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=7529

If you haven't read the "Norwegien Politician" letter on Project Camelot that is some pretty serious testimonial. Given that and what I've learned from Wendal Stevens (whom I've personally met) about the existence of the underground base in Dolce, NM (just one of many) and you have to be in denial (that's not a river in Egypt) to not at least prepare for what seems like events to come. This link sheds some light on the existence of underground tunnel systems that are quite possibly used to connect underground bases/cities http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/AllNew...ndshuttles.htm I might find this hard to believe except that 15 years ago I was contracted to do some computer animation for the government. Guess what it was? It was a presentation being used to raise funds for technologies used for the burying of nuclear waste. I was given photos of HUGE drilling machines that bore through solid rock which moves forward on a rail system and can chew through 2 miles/day. This is what I suspect they used for these underground systems. Perhaps the nuclear waste story was simply a cover for raising additional money from congress.
Still skeptical here's a little conspiracy theory http://www.2012finalfantasy.com/2008...tary-bases.php

Yes I agree, everyone should listen to that audio and if you can buy the Horizon Project Videos.

Another well produced video free online is about planet X. I've heard so much flip flopping about this being true, then not etc. that I began to think it was all BS. But given Brents recent research, the Mayan 2012 prophecies, those of the Hopi, the bible (the list goes on) my money is on a betthat we're in for some interesting times. Based on how quickly it's predicted a pole shift (and the resulting changes of the coastal water levels) If I lived on the coast I'd be moving my butt inland. http://www.2012finalfantasy.com/videos

I used to live 50 miles from the Coast in NH. I don't really understand why but I came to AZ on business and had an uncanny feeling that I need to be here. 2 years later I moved. 4 years after I heard Mariam Delagado mention this was considered a safe area. That "sense" turned out to be true. "Trust" your feelings and listen to your heart. It speaks to all of us.

Namaste
LS
LightSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #12
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Very niice, great find!!

Thanks Dan for turnin me on to this thread!!

I gotta go hear it all..............
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:12 AM   #13
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Well done for bringing this to our attention mu2143. Just finished listening to all 12 parts. WOW I thought i was safe in Sydney Australia, but i may have to think about moving to the centre, ULURU.

He seems to make a lot of sense with his scientific information as well as his prophecies.
So this is what the ground crew is all about, isn't it? We should all continue our work of waking up our friends, family etc.

Its up to the individual to make the bigger move of moving to higher ground, selling up and changing your life style.

Its funny that he says in the interview that it will be the underdeveloped countries that will probably survive better than the civilised ones due to our dependance on technology. Time to change perhaps.....
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:23 AM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Yeah, the number of data points are stacking up
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:28 AM   #15
Worlds Beyond 2

Hello mu2143..

just want to thank you for sharing this info.. what a find!! I have just finished listening to last one.. and WOW!!

Quite a few of the things I've been 'seeing' are in tune with this stuff... been searching for answers on these visions I get (red water/red floods/mega tidal waves/red water to top of mountains etc)..

Having listened to the audio you posted, I'm now certain this must be what I'm seeing/being shown.

thank you !

Peaceful blessings

Old 11-18-2008, 12:39 AM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the added info LightSaber, I too have confirmation of underground tunnels and bases through a friend at a company called S.A.I.C.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:58 AM   #17
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
For those who may be unaware, Brent Miller is one of Major Ed Dames professional remote viewing partners. The man is not only a skilled remote viewer he's highly educated in a number of fields. He hosted the Horizon Project video which shows actual footage of an under sea city and for anyone who doubts this credibility how else would 600 million acres of forest survive under the arctic unless a pole shift flash froze it. This would also support the tale of Atlantis which I've heard more than once was discovered by the Navy years ago and is considered top secret because they're grabbing technology with deep sea seal teams. As Brent says, they've exhausted the physical science of the earth changes and they fit with prophecy like a dove tail grove.

Another thing that makes this all credible is simple fact that the US, Australia, the Netherlands, the UK and probably Russia, China and every organized government in the world has been building and supplying under ground bases/cities. This and the fact that Norway (with funds from Bill Gates and the Rockerfellers) has invested millions of dollars on a seed bank is enough evidence for any one to take this seriously. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=7529

If you haven't read the "Norwegien Politician" letter on Project Camelot that is some pretty serious testimonial. Given that and what I've learned from Wendal Stevens (whom I've personally met) about the existence of the underground base in Dolce, NM (just one of many) and you have to be in denial (that's not a river in Egypt) to not at least prepare for what seems like events to come. This link sheds some light on the existence of underground tunnel systems that are quite possibly used to connect underground bases/cities http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/AllNew...ndshuttles.htm I might find this hard to believe except that 15 years ago I was contracted to do some computer animation for the government. Guess what it was? It was a presentation being used to raise funds for technologies used for the burying of nuclear waste. I was given photos of HUGE drilling machines that bore through solid rock which moves forward on a rail system and can chew through 2 miles/day. This is what I suspect they used for these underground systems. Perhaps the nuclear waste story was simply a cover for raising additional money from congress.
Still skeptical here's a little conspiracy theory http://www.2012finalfantasy.com/2008...tary-bases.php

Yes I agree, everyone should listen to that audio and if you can buy the Horizon Project Videos.

Another well produced video free online is about planet X. I've heard so much flip flopping about this being true, then not etc. that I began to think it was all BS. But given Brents recent research, the Mayan 2012 prophecies, those of the Hopi, the bible (the list goes on) my money is on a betthat we're in for some interesting times. Based on how quickly it's predicted a pole shift (and the resulting changes of the coastal water levels) If I lived on the coast I'd be moving my butt inland. http://www.2012finalfantasy.com/videos

I used to live 50 miles from the Coast in NH. I don't really understand why but I came to AZ on business and had an uncanny feeling that I need to be here. 2 years later I moved. 4 years after I heard Mariam Delagado mention this was considered a safe area. That "sense" turned out to be true. "Trust" your feelings and listen to your heart. It speaks to all of us.

Namaste
LS
With the Catastrophic Earth Changes in mind I find it funny that the NWO Elite think that they will all be safe in their Underground Bases lol.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:02 AM   #18
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
With the Catastrophic Earth Changes in mind I find it funny that the NWO Elite think that they will all be safe in their Underground Bases lol.
Maybe the elite know something we don't. Wasn't there some articles about project looking glass with Dan Burisch. They may know which countries/continnents will survive...........
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:26 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

A transcript of the audio would be much appreciated. I am hearing impaired and I hate it when I cannot listen to interesting audio.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
A transcript of the audio would be much appreciated. I am hearing impaired and I hate it when I cannot listen to interesting audio.
It's 2 hours long so I doubt there will be one
Basically tells us how accurate the Mayan prophecies were and that for nearly all of us it's game over.
He did mention portals opening at the 4 corners of the earth letting us through in to the 5th dimension. I think one of the 4 corners is Glastonbury so maybe I'll hang around here and jump in.

What's the betting that if portals did open up TPTB would stop anyone going near them

Old 11-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #21
Worlds Beyond 2

here's a little bit more about this topic, (non audio) re: likely huge geological/earth event coming soon, from different source:

http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20081113/118296502.html
Old 11-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Re: Catastrophic Earth Changes (audio)!!!

I have been thinking about this a lot today.
I can't help thinking that if TPTB know this is coming and are stockpiling seeds and building underground bases etc why are they still working on depopulating the world????
All they have to do is hide in their holes and leave us to whatever happens, no need to have a war and nuke the planet making it radioactive and unusable for thousands of years.
They will want to come out into the sunshine one day.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, good point swanny, and I guess they're gonna have watertight entrances into their underground hideouts? I know I wouldn't want to be underground during a massive flood!, there's no escape there! lol!
Old 11-18-2008, 08:25 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen all 12 parts and now I am waiting for Devine intervention to rescue us. If anyone has knowledge where the portals will open, please let me know. Why have i chosen to live now?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #25
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I have seen all 12 parts and now I am waiting for Devine intervention to rescue us. If anyone has knowledge where the portals will open, please let me know. Why have i chosen to live now?
I said the same and a astronomer posted this, make up your own mind.
IF this is disinformation a member on this forum (who isn't sick of reading today lol) can tell us why the profiteering horizon project can prove it's theory over the mapping of background stars.
ill watch the op links tomorrow, now i sleep, lol
have a great life to a ripe old age... maybe.

According to this study, conducted by Humphreys and Larsen, Dept. of Astronomy, University of Michigan, 1995; the sun is approximately 20.5pc above the galactic plane. This is equivalent to 63.6 light years.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1995AJ....110.2183H

A more recent study by Reed of Dept. of Physics, Alma College using parallax measurements from OB stars, confirmed and refined, Humphreys, et al by concluding 19.5pc.
http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0507/0507655.pdf

I myself without tetescopic eyes really have not got a clue and dont know who to trust
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote