Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Post Manchurian microchips phone home...do you know who your computer is talking to?

Quote:
The myth: Chinese intelligence services have concealed a microchip in every computer everywhere, programmed to "call home" if and when activated.

The reality: It may actually be true.
Article here:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5458
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Manchurian microchips phone home...do you know who your computer is talking to?

I thought this was about some scallys from Manchester

The stuff on my pc isn't very interesting
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #3
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Manchurian microchips phone home...do you know who your computer is talking to?

may i suggest a little program that was bought by microsoft because it was too good and sealed the holes microsoft wanted left open, now known as microsoft antispyware. search and download giant antispyware version 1.0. its innoculation system really does do a good job.

...this program was recommended when other antispyware progs didnt find the nasties of 2004 brought to the web and my computer and still use it to this day.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Load of chat about giant antispyware version 1.0 here http://www.wilderssecurity.com/archi...p/t-47699.html
More here http://spywarewarrior.com/viewtopic.php?t=6498
Cant find it free anywhere yet though

Last edited by Swanny; 10-21-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:17 PM   #5
Donny

Hi all

Dont know if this is the one but.....
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownloa...oad-14808.html
Old 10-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #6
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

nice one donny.....thats it

i got 1.0.285 and i guess .301 wont be that much difference. as long as its b4 microsofts buyout. if anyone wants the version i have, pm me with an email addy and ill send it thru...

dont worry about registering the prog, it no longer has a site to download from but all u want it for is to innoculate ur pc. use a freeware spy/virus killer like avg 7 free and zonealarm firewall free. uninstall and delete the norton and mcafee pay thru the nose for holes in ur security programs. the free programs always beat the expensive progs. think of the expensive av and firewall programs as being talked into buying a large 4x4 for protection but realising u cant get thru the traffic and theres no fuel to run it and the free stuff as a nimble scooter darting thru the queues and doesnt cost 1/100th of the fuel to run.

rubbish analogy i know but couldnt think of anything else on the fly!

peace and love KE

Last edited by mr.komie; 10-21-2008 at 09:34 PM.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:39 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.komie View Post
nice one donny.....thats it

i got 1.0.285 and i guess .301 wont be that much difference. as long as its b4 microsofts buyout. if anyone wants the version i have, pm me with an email addy and ill send it thru...

dont worry about registering the prog, it no longer has a site to download from but all u want it for is to innoculate ur pc. use a freeware spy/virus killer like avg 7 free and zonealarm firewall free. uninstall and delete the norton and mcafee pay thru the nose for holes in ur security programs. the free programs always beat the expensive progs. think of the expensive av and firewall programs as being talked into buying a large 4x4 for protection but realising u cant get thru the traffic and theres no fuel to run it and the free stuff as a nimble scooter darting thru the queues and doesnt cost 1/100th of the fuel to run.

rubbish analogy i know but couldnt think of anything else on the fly!

peace and love KE
Removing McAfee crashed my computer a few years ago. Had to re-install and all that. I don't trust their products.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote