Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-05-2009, 12:48 PM   #351
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

What I like about David Wilcock is that he is true to the principle of interpreting any given situation in such a way as to maximize the potential for spiritual growth. When that principle is understood/applied, it is impossible to be a "victim" of anything anymore. Everything - every circumstance - becomes a catalyst for spiritual growth. That is true self-responsability in my opinion. One never blame others/circumstances, but rather seek to use whatever happens as a tool for spiritual growth. Here is a quote from Wilcock's latest article concering spiritual evolution and 2012:

Quote:
A HIGHLY STAGE-MANAGED ILLUSION

The perceived threats we face on the planet are real — let’s make that point clear. Lives have been lost, and more will be lost as we go on. This is an inevitable aspect of the greater drama of evolution we’re running through.

Nonetheless, we have documented an ongoing, highly impressive body of evidence suggesting that major, life-threatening disasters have been averted left and right — not by ‘good luck’, but rather a very deliberate intervention — over and over again — by beings far more spiritually and technologically advanced than ourselves.

It is their job to remain completely hidden, and thus take no credit for their hard work. If it were obvious that these ‘rescues’ were intelligently designed, there would be no motivation for us to change — and / or we would begin worshipping them as Gods rather than seeing them as fellow seekers on the path, serving the Universe in their own way.

As just one of many examples of such interventions, I have spoken repeatedly about multiple witness testimonies that UFOs have repeatedly powered down nuclear missile silos and knocked live missiles out of the sky during tests — and when they were recovered, all the radioactivity within them had vanished.

Our military sees these interventions as hostile acts, but in light of the greater context we now have access to, the motives behind this gesture are very clear. The Earth is a school for spiritual growth, and a vast illusion is maintained by higher beings.

The most important defining characteristic of this illusion is that we will always be presented with equal opportunities, in any given situation, to seek the negative or the positive.

This balance will never be altered at any point in our growth on this planet.

It’s the most basic, intrinsic rule that must be maintained for the ‘school’ to be effective.

Whether we believe it is working or not, the balance will continue either way… and we will continue to be protected from a vast number of different ‘nightmare’ scenarios.

IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE SCARY

Let’s be clear about something at this point: the changes we’re now going through ARE intended to be scary. Extremely scary. That’s what is required for us to experience the collective awakening that this ‘school’ is intended to give us. In spiritual terms it’s referred to as Initiation.

I’ve had many cases where I thought I had lost something of great value to me, contemplated and accepted whatever lesson I was being taught by this happening, and then discovered I hadn’t lost it after all.

This may seem like a weak and personal example, but there really is no difference between the personal and the collective. The world is simply a large-scale reflection of the issues occurring within each of us.

Therefore, the scary things we’re seeing on the planet now — the idea that nothing short of Divine Intervention could help us — is precisely the point. Our very existence here is a Divine Intervention in the first place… and we will continue to enjoy that protection as we move forward.

GRADUATION

This is also not just a situation where we keep being born and reincarnating through the same mess over and over again. We are very clearly on a course curriculum — and the teachers want as many students as possible to graduate at the end of the year.

The time roughly around the end of 2012 could be thought of, in this sense, as Graduation Day… and our future from there on will be determined by how well we’ve navigated the curriculum.

On an esoteric / spiritual level, almost all teachers agree that the objective of this school is to teach us to love one another. The more unpleasant the world — and its leaders and controllers — may look to us, the more inclined we are to not act the same way… and that ultimately IS the whole point.

In more scientific terms, we can argue that we are going through an energetically-programmed evolution at this time.

Evidence shows this energetic evolution has direct effects on our level of consciousness — and even the structure and function of our own DNA.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=422&Itemid=70

Enjoy!

In the Light,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #352
EpiphaMe

Jenny wrote:
As to the Gathering meditation;

Why not use www.eventtemples.com meditation which is all set and very useful?

All that is needed would be to set a date. The meditation can be done 24/7 or at 4 fixed times.

I see no need to invent the wheel over and over again so why not use what is in place already and functioning really well?

Jenny? This is an excellent & brilliant suggestion! Four set times per day are already established, synchronized per time zone.
The music being proposed here could still be utilized.
Time seems of the essence yes... let us merge together w/an excellent foundation.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #353
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat.... you make perfect sense..... once again....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #354
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat, thanks for the transcript of what David Wilcock said...i agree it makes sense and is almost worth framing...

I like your posts.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #355
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks. I am very glad you enjoy Here is Wilcock latest interview on Coast to Coast aired last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh8Ct...eature=channel
Old 01-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #356
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Always happy to read David Wilcock.
It's good you bring a little of him here.
The real challenge is a spiritual ONE. Something to always keep in focus.
Thank to share this with us Sanat.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #357
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcox has this ability to calm any fear I might have about the present and the future events.

Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #358
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

"A university professor who is an expert in sound and a part-time DJ believes Stonehenge was created as a dance arena for listening to "trance-style" music."

"We were able to get some interesting results when we visited the replica by using computer-based acoustic analysis software, a 3D soundfield microphone, a dodecahedronic speaker, and a huge bass speaker from a PA company."

"The most interesting thing is we managed to get the whole space (at Maryhill) to resonate, almost like a wine glass will ring if you run a finger round it."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/sciencenews/4108867/Stonehenge-was-giant-concert-venue.html

what perfect timing for this article to show up at the dailygrail

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #359
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings everyone,
To heal the Earth and all that is on and in it, needs a minimum of 5000 persons meditate simultaneously, according to instructions from an extraterrestrial high level civilisation.
Simultaneously 5000 and half an hour every day, as long as it takes.
As time goes by, there will be signs of improvements of decreasing criminality for example.
The following is a suggestion for individuals, small groups or big groups and there are many ways to do it (paradigm-dependent).
One example:

Find stillness in your mind.
Have LOVE (agape, philia) in your mind, or be LOVE.
Be charged (with life force).
Imagine the “energy ball”, but instead of the ball you have the “symbolic planet Earth” between your palms.
Imagine that you open a big funnel above your head and let the life force (divine cosmic light) flow into the funnel (crown chakra), through your arms and out through your palms into the “symbolic planet Earth”.
Think for example: “LOVE and LIGHT to EVERYTHING”.

There has been suggestions to have a fixed time globally, every 8th or 6th hour, which is a VERY good idea.
We could synchronise with the already existing activities.
There are already many people doing the planet Earth healing, and we should be very grateful.
We just join them in their meditation periods, to make a better impact.
To my knowledge, the energy flow is squared to the number of simultaneously participants.
We could start right now, and in the mean time is Starwalker and his helpers preparing for the “Big Event”.
Comments very appreciated.
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #360
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Stiros>>

Quote:
Greetings everyone,

To heal the Earth and all that is on and in it, needs a minimum of 5000 persons meditate simultaneously, according to instructions from an extraterrestrial high level civilisation.

Simultaneously 5000 and half an hour every day, as long as it takes.
As time goes by, there will be signs of improvements of decreasing criminality for example.

The following is a suggestion for individuals, small groups or big groups and there are many ways to do it (paradigm-dependent).

One example:

Find stillness in your mind.

Have LOVE (agape, philia) in your mind, or be LOVE.

Be charged (with life force).

Imagine the “energy ball”, but instead of the ball you have the “symbolic planet Earth” between your palms.

Imagine that you open a big funnel above your head and let the life force (divine cosmic light) flow into the funnel (crown chakra), through your arms and out through your palms into the “symbolic planet Earth”.

Think for example: “LOVE and LIGHT to EVERYTHING”.

There has been suggestions to have a fixed time globally, every 8th or 6th hour, which is a VERY good idea.

We could synchronise with the already existing activities.

There are already many people doing the planet Earth healing, and we should be very grateful.

We just join them in their meditation periods, to make a better impact.
To my knowledge, the energy flow is squared to the number of simultaneously participants.

Respected Stiros,

You are tuning into my frequency my friend.

I agree with your idea 100%.

I think the idea and the method are totally in the direction that we are going.

Only thing that is missing, that you determine a starting time example (6 – 8 pm GMT+01:00) and all the people in the world who like to tune into had to adjust the time according to their time zone.

We are working on different way of meditation, something that was not done before and I hope it will be done in few days.

But before we are ready and we pass all the filtering and make a final acceptance decision by everyone, your idea is great.

Thanks Stiros. I resonate with this your idea completely.

Go to advanced level with this. We are all shaping here; there are no leaders, so everyone is welcomed to express his/her opinion.

Good idea my friend. Count me in.

Respect,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #361
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

found this video at allonenow.org which is a project of the world sound healing organization...the video just so happens to be called "the call"

gotta love the synchronicity

the call video

peace,
mikey
Old 01-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #362
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Meditation:

I suggest to make the meditation as simple as possible if we want as many people to participate as possible. The importance is not so much in "how", but more in the momentum. That is how many people will feel attracted and actually participate in it. Many are probably totally new to meditation as such.

What could be more simple than just sitting down with closed eyes and being tender/intimate and Present with Oneself, cultivating a feeling of gratefulness towards Life and Existence? Yet, this is very hard for most people. To simply sit still and allow the waves of the restless mind to relax into the Ocean of Peace/Oneness. Therefore a "technique" of some kind is necessary.

I suggest to simply focus on the breath. Try to be present with the breathing while cultivating a feeling of gratitude for everything inside. When lost in a "daydream" return to the breath again and again. Be present in the moment as much as possible and relax. Gratitude is bound to raise your frequency.

Music is nice if you like that of course. But to include as many as possible the basic thing should be as simple as possible. Just my thoughts about the whole thing.

Love,

Sanat
Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #363
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
found this video at allonenow.org which is a project of the world sound healing organization...the video just so happens to be called "the call"

gotta love the synchronicity

the call video

peace,
mikey
Alchemikey thank you for this wonderfull gift,

Beautifull Logo and deeply heart resonating video .
As I watched it I felt as if it had been made for us. It's matches so well the nexus 2012 project.
This is the type of movie I believe we should make and post on You tube.

At the allonenow.org where it comes from it says on front page:

The power of sound touches and moves us deeply because we are vibrational beings in nature.
Cultures the world over use sound to attune, invoke, and transform consciousness.

By integrating prayer, song, chant, with clarity
and intent, we can create a magical framework
of healing potential for us and the planet.We have
the power to transform.

We are uniting with organizations world wide, to create a world at peace, at one with each other.
We are also working with indigenous elders, and accomplished leaders in spiritual and healing disciplines worldwide, to bring forward the insight and wisdom they have to offer.

Amongst their guests they have Deepak Chopra, Dr Masaru Emoto, Spiritual Elders and many more big figures of our Spiritual world.

When we are ready I feel we should contact them.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-05-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #364
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

As I watched it I felt as if it had been made for us. It's matches so well the nexus 2012 project.

The power of sound touches and moves us deeply because we are vibrational beings in nature.
Cultures the world over use sound to attune, invoke, and transform consciousness.

the power to transform.

We are uniting with organizations world wide, to create a world at peace, at one with each other.
We are also working with indigenous elders, and accomplished leaders in spiritual and healing disciplines worldwide, to bring forward the insight and wisdom they have to offer.

Amongst their guests they have Deepak Chopra, Dr Masaru Emoto, Spiritual Elders and many more big figures of our Spiritual world.

Kindness
mudra
TOTALLY!! I picked up on achemiky's kid's drawing, looked for one.

NOW I SEE THREE!!!!

For ordinary people the world over ...................

Here's the Mom's blogspot, who hilariously calls herself:

"A mom and a wife.
That's just about it."
http://winslow1.blogspot.com/2008/05/kids-drawings.html

jeez- move mountains with iit will ya?!

GOGO GADGET HANKERCHIEF
Old 01-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #365
no caste

Pictures didn't post - darn it. Here's the little guy's pic!!!

Haste makes waste. Everything old is new again.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #366
no caste

For my mom, mothers, grammas, babies, my dear sisters, kids, and all the beautiful people on this forum, off world, outtthisworld, in world, underworld, deep sea, plasmatic, freshwater, especially the love in YOU - and the men who stand behind us and to the more who do NOW, soon, in all futures

I LOVE YOU. SHINE ON

Old 01-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #367
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

the power to transform.

Kindness
mudra
http://users.skynet.be/inesdecastro/Buddha%20copyp.jpg
Old 01-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #368
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Old 01-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #369
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

welcome mudra...i agree we should get ahold of this organization when all the details have been agreed upon

no caste...if you are referring to my avatar pic that is actually a drawing i drew while looking into the mirror during the beginning stages of my spiritual awakening process some years back...i am very much still a kid inside tho

here is a video i just put together using a scene from the dark crystal to help get the word out about this discussion:

A Call To All

peace,
mikey
Old 01-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #370
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To whom it may concern

I think that by trying to focus on the "who we want to attract" or what the decorations mean to you on the poster, we are just in the wrong vibe here!!!!

I have an advice I would like to express

If you don't like the presentation, or the audience, or the font or the color, please help us by doing your own poster and post it wherever it seems right for you.
Great job Samarkis!!!!

No arm intended
Perseide
So I reckon there shall be no 'one image' of this event, there will be as many messages in as many shapes as there are people willing to make it.
As long as it points to the same thing, it will be alright.
How to make sure no one gets sold short? I guess I shouldn't even worry.
From heart to heart. I can completely agree with that, but I'd very
much appreciate someone saying that out loud outside of your psi fields cause I am NOT receiving, thank you very much.

Can we have a list of 'available positions'?

Last edited by Czymra; 01-05-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:51 AM   #371
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I worked something out tonight Czymra and submitted it to Astralwalker for review.
As soon as I get an answer I might open a thread next to this one: nexus 2012 groundcrew network.
That will help organize ourselves.

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-06-2009, 12:53 AM   #372
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Amazing video Alchemikey. Really cool !
Thank you

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-06-2009, 01:19 AM   #373
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra / Mudra >>

Quote:
Astralwalker what would you think of making a video announcing the event and post it on you tube?

A promotional video sounds like an excellent idea. If we can get an idea of what it should feel like, I'd be able and willing to do it.

We will wait for Astrawalker's thoughts about this and if allright we can work out something. Thank you for your offer. You seem to be the right person to be able to do this.

Remember this is a team work !

Dear friends,

I totally agree that making a promotional video for announcement of the event and to post it on you tube?

It will reach many people.

But all this is still in developing stage.

Many things are in the phase of creating, shaping, and rearranging and suffer alternation.

Therefore, the announcement should be simple one, and to spread the world about that that there is a plan and determination of doing this.

About making the announcement I have to tell you that my path does not flow in that direction. You have to find someone who is fit for this…it could be any of you as long he/she presents this right.

Take initiative, make some video and provide us some link that we can check it. Be creative and do this. When it is complete we all are going to watch your video file and we will tell you what we think. If it is ok, it will go as such, if not you can always correct it according to people suggestions.

Once again I have started the idea but the humanity will carry on and finish it.

My primary task was to draw attention to the coming future events, their nature from scientific and esotheric perspective, to share input about messages found is the crop fields, then input about psi-dinamics and what ETs refer as a possibility for solving this puzzle and even preventing certain events from happening, just by altering the fractal structure of the planetary Matrix by using a combined power of human consciousness.

For ones that think we have time, I would say…not much.

We all have to give our best, to push ourselves to the limit, to crate another reality, to shape, to alter, to fuse, to unite and to make the necessary change.

If we do not do this…it will be over before the Nexus arrives.

That is why I stepped forward in this time. Many of you felt something compatible awakening deep inside, something that perfectly resonates with this and something that feels that this is just what you were waiting for a very long time.

I will provide some more input that can be useful for all of us.

But the primary message is this:

You do not have to wait anything for me. Don’t be afraid, step forward share your ideas, communicate, exchange with each other and create this.

You do not need someone to tell you what to do. This is a team work and can only work as such.

So lets start the engine and keep the motor running. We will gather more passengers as we go. And when we will be enough we will bend direction the All Seeing Eye is driving us and we will make the necessary turn to avoid some of the future events.

Therefore, all that nonsense that this will solve by itself, no mater from whom is coming from - is false. We have to act, and we have act now.

As I said once before, the time was not in past, it is not in the future, but the time is now.

So let’s finish what we have come here to finish.

Failure is not an option. We have started this and we are going to finish it!

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker
Old 01-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #374
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Amazing video Alchemikey. Really cool !
Thank you

Kindness
mudra
The same. Thank you my friend.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:26 AM   #375
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

Recently I went to see chi gong master, friend of mine, at the end of the session he used this crystal singing bowl, for the aura, he said, wonder if we can use those out side at the sacred sites...
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote