Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #526
Kathleen

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
I Officially am a vegetarian as of Yesterday!
Been reading a lot on it since many months, was also a vegetarian macrobiotic from birth to 11 years old, and now I am back on track!

Perseide

Well done Perseide, you honor the ones who raised you! They must have many wonderful recipes to share.

Respectfully, K.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:25 AM   #527
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kathleen, both my parents died on a january 13 but with 5 years gap between them. So today, you could say I honor them especially today!!!

Antonia, I went to read the Metatron channeling, it was nice thanx...
I will quote one sentence from the text:

"The Ascension is complexly and simply the sequential evolutionary step for those who understand that life must be proactively created rather than reactively defended."

Peace
Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:04 AM   #528
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
The "demo" file is ok.
Hi Astralwalker,

I was hoping you would have this honest answer, this really helps with the unfolding process!

This is a file designed only for base chakra, it does not even hit the 2nd one (emotion). Maybe this makes sense now?

Look carefully at the other messages I gave before linking to it the first time - this is not even going to be something that would be the full first 15 minutes! In the final file, only in the first few minutes is this starting point established before it starts to take off.

But I gave it as a starting point, maybe you see where I am going with this.

It was not meant for May, nor even for February, it was meant for this week of January until I can show in the next update how it is changed when it is designed to activate the next level.

I realize you probably have fully resonant base chakra and do not need something like this file, but for some other people here, it provides a good starting point as a calming agent before the emotional content and first harmonic of Schumann is added (this file contains only the fundamental).

I don't know if anyone else previously had made the chakras/Schumann resonance harmonics connection yet, but this leg of the project actually begins supposing the model this is the case - intuitively I am convinced!

Edit: I was able to find one reference to something close to what I am getting at, hopefully the highlights and the proper page loads from this link:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=V1Lu...sult#PPA141,M1

Here is the crucial sentence:

"In neocortex, we conjecture the possibility of both local and global effects on characteristic frequencies so that EEG overtones are not expected to be harmonic."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonance
"The eighth overtone lies at approximately 59.9 Hz."

This eighth overtone is like the "spark gap" between the crown and the higher chakras (which actually go all the way out to the edge of the universe, there are 5 more in addition to the 7 within the biofield). It appears that when the layers are built correctly and amplified through the grid (and finally through the grid to the "spark gap") we can be capable of a lot more than we might be ready to believe. This is why I would hold off on adding the 8th element until the right time - the 7-element file will already be enough to fulfill the bulk of the purpose already outlined in the thread.

This 1-element file is just to set the foundation of stability. The next file (and all onwards) will be the ones that stir the emotions!

I hope you understand I had to do this in this sort of mysterious way and not tell this part in advance so everyone can follow an honest progression - I have trained quite a bit in composition and would never call a static repeating loop a finished product! The word "demo" was a bit of an intentional inaccuracy - now you know what it was really meant to represent!

Looking forward to sharing the next level file in a few weeks.

Thanks again for being totally honest, between the two dialogues running with you and Czymra, both are really helping to linearly unfold both the artistic and philosophic/technical sides of the greater plan for this project!

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-14-2009 at 05:09 PM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:46 AM   #529
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Short and simple:

The gaps between notes aren't equivalent to each other are they? I can't just take any song and change it's pitch 8Hz downwards, or can I?
Hi Czymra - No, you can't do that - the digital alteration of a file to pitch-shift is very different from synthesis originally occuring in the region of 432Hz. Moreover, I'm finding that even greater benefits are yielded when the whole number ratio intervals are used instead of Equal Temperament, which sort of "averages" outs all the intervals besides the tritone and makes them quite a bit duller depending on the particular interval in question.

You'll hear the difference between pitch-shifted 440->432/Equal-Temperament, and 432-original/Whole-Number-Ratio-Interval, in the next file - see below as for why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
Great Job Phiedpiper, I been listening to it on my computer since I had a lot of work to do, I will definatly try it tonight with my earphones.

I was wondering if you could give us a little notion about how you conceived it. What are the basics of your file, what are the harmonics you are using, did you use binaurals in it? What are the frequencies you feel are working best and why?

I do not mean to recreate the file but just having a certain knowledge of what I am listening to, it gives me a boost of auto-suggestion food for my mind when I know what is the work behind it, who did it etc.

Since it was made by you, I am pretty confident it works just great and it gives me more curiosity on how you position yourself on that musical aspect of the file.

Thanks for this precious gift!

Perseide
Hi Perseide,

It's really not much (but perhaps still worth its intended purpose). I was hoping for the unfolding of the situation exactly as has happened so we can all follow what's happening here without missing any of the steps along the way.

This is a 440Hz file in Equal Temperament using Isochronic Pulses at 7.83Hz running several loops loosely outlining a C-Major Lydian scale, nothing more.

The next file will bring this down to 432Hz (necessarily so, with the original method I used I can't synthesize it at 432Hz in the first place, but that's alright), and bridge from Equal Temperament to Whole-Number-Ratio-Intervals as the 2nd chakra activation sequence fades in. It will also be adding the alpha band 1st harmonic at 14.1 Hz, which will in turn be projected binaurally (for reasons that will become more clear in still further files after more harmonics are added and panning of entrainment frequencies becomes involved... after all... our different hemispheres respond better to certain bands in the models I am using, and the alpha band is best suited to induce hemisync, hence the binaural solution for the 1st harmonic).

The alpha band also acts as an "anchor", that will help to keep people from falling asleep!

I'll be asking people three things:

1) if they notice an extra crispness in the Whole-Number-Ratio intervals, compared to before.

2) if they notice the added emotional content of course

3) if they feel a stirring sensation (the fundamental and harmonic producing a difference tone that happens to coincide with the colour undertone of the fundamental!... subsequent Schumann harmonics will actually reinforce this more and more, theoretically intensifying the stirring sensation (and i believe this would represent the unlocking of kundalini...!) so I will keep checking on 3) every time...).

In case anyone is curious as to the math:

14.1 - 7.83 = +-6.2
20.3 - 14.1 = +-6.2
... (all harmonics subtracted by previous harmonic = +-6.2)

7.83/1.25 (ratio for pure major 3rd, the "colour undertone") = +-6.2(!!!)

(more geomusic much in the style of our friend James Furia, or perhaps in honour )

Remember that in these early stages, this is a largely interactive, empirical process. I want people to be absolutely sure there is not a single placebo element being introduced into the equation - I want people to be able to follow along and see the singularity of artistic and technical improvements happening side-by-side. To see they are part of a single whole, and this should be our defining notion for our emerging 21st century - let neither side progress at the expense of the other (right now we are really pushing at technology and letting the artistic manifestations of said technology slip behind, unfortunately).

If I can get people excited about interacting in the project this way I think it'll be all the better for all parties - it'll keep me motivated and will keep everyone up to speed as to exactly how this whole thing works at the end of the day.

It's really true that we are all playing a valuable role in this, in more ways than one.

I'll be keeping a log of all the enhancements that result in perceivable improvements and offering unlimited guidance to other artists who want to take advantage of the emerging model to the best of my ability, including free copies of the software I will be writing especially for the project.

take care everyone!

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-14-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:13 AM   #530
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Journey Through The Chakras - Colette Baron-Reid
I just noticed this was the title! What an amazing coincidence!!!

piper

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-14-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:47 AM   #531
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I still haven't had the chance to test the file by I definately intend to follow the process of creation as the details will play the crucial part.

But in order for a feedback to be given on something we can go in two ways:

1) We listen to the files and respond with whatever 'effect' it has on each of us

2) The purpose is defined beforehand for each file and we can each provide feedback on the effectiveness for attaining that purpose in each of us

Another big question is what happens with our focus and intent during the 'testing phase'.. as for the meditation itself I am sure this will be defined in a better detail in the later stages.

I'd especially like to know what are the plans for the intent.. do I just let it flow out there or 'program' it to 'lock on to something'

I am asking this because where our focus and intent is during this can have big effects on the way we 'perceive' and 'evaluate' the sound.

I realize its a bit difficult to describe with words things like focus and intent and what exactly I am trying to say with them but to make sure we are speaking about the same concepts I attach a bit of explanation:

Code:
focus: The mental concentration on a certain point. It can be present during meditation or 'switched off' by going into a no thoughts mode but even this requires a certain amount of latent focus to maintain this mode.

intent: The closest I can come to describe it is the locking on to a certain point (it can be concrete goal, concept or desired outcome) with your deepest part of your being. Castaneda explained it pretty well with many words and situations as far as I can remember.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #532
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #533
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I still haven't had the chance to test the file by I definately intend to follow the process of creation as the details will play the crucial part.

But in order for a feedback to be given on something we can go in two ways:

1) We listen to the files and respond with whatever 'effect' it has on each of us

2) The purpose is defined beforehand for each file and we can each provide feedback on the effectiveness for attaining that purpose in each of us

Another big question is what happens with our focus and intent during the 'testing phase'.. as for the meditation itself I am sure this will be defined in a better detail in the later stages.

I'd especially like to know what are the plans for the intent.. do I just let it flow out there or 'program' it to 'lock on to something'

I am asking this because where our focus and intent is during this can have big effects on the way we 'perceive' and 'evaluate' the sound.

I realize its a bit difficult to describe with words things like focus and intent and what exactly I am trying to say with them but to make sure we are speaking about the same concepts I attach a bit of explanation:

Code:
focus: The mental concentration on a certain point. It can be present during meditation or 'switched off' by going into a no thoughts mode but even this requires a certain amount of latent focus to maintain this mode.

intent: The closest I can come to describe it is the locking on to a certain point (it can be concrete goal, concept or desired outcome) with your deepest part of your being. Castaneda explained it pretty well with many words and situations as far as I can remember.
These are all very good points. We will try to set it up for the next file. No need to worry about it for this particular file. Thanks!

PS: If anyone who has not been following as closely and is curious what the foundation/starting point file sounds like then let me know and I can provide a link. We are looking forward to the next file that adds the 2nd element because in our research progress it is clear it cannot be done without.

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-14-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #534
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #535
thuras
Avalon Senior Member

Are there binaural beats used in the demo? Just to know if the use of headphones is necessary.

I just dont have the time to read every post at the moment.

Last edited by thuras; 01-14-2009 at 05:45 PM.
thuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:49 PM   #536
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

I just hope it's clear for everyone what we've been doing lately. It's tricky to address both sides of the coin at the same time, but the technical aspect is largely established now.

What's important to keep in mind is that complexity is at best only a foundation for simplicity. It can widen the scope of a celebration of our common natural feelings (perhaps necessarily so in our times), but it is nothing on its own.

This is what can give confidence to the project, it's like taking that corona of technical complexity (that can ironically be more easily managed by many groups in our times than the next part), and activating it by addressing that central core of natural simplicity.

This is the part that our society is having a more difficult time with, because we are pulling ourselves away from that central aspect (metaphorically speaking), with all the added technological complexity we keep piling into our lives. And it's not really any of our faults.

But together we can concentrate back on identifying those elements of the central core together and energizing them.

It's interesting to see the notions that keep returning in the thread again and again -

- emotion
- love (the most central of all, from which all other emotions in the true emotional complex radiate outwards from)

What's important is that we can visualize this model together. Then we are answering the "focal point" question raised by ChosenOne, if not also the "intention" question as well, at least in the earliest stages - to focus inwards on that central core and clear out the unnecessary outer rings of complexity aside from what is absolutely essential.

To make full circle, the only reason I was saying at the top that the technical aspects I am now done describing necessarily widen the scope (if anyone else has any other questions let me know!), is because we are trying to reach other people with what we are doing, and this answers the "purpose" question, I believe.

This should hopefully answer the last big question and complete the model - we could meditate only with files that contain the emotional content and no technical content and they will serve us well - the technical aspect is what assists in amplifying this created energy in a way that allows us to extend it to positively influence others via the grid. There are some details I am omitting but hopefully the picture is clear enough.

Looking forward to celebrating our found focus - for example, what is it that makes these many beautiful pictures being posted in the thread so worthwhile to simply appreciate - if we are impatient enough to skip over them, feeling at the moment we can acquire no useful information from them, than we know we are locking out the true emotional complex of the right brain, and operating by left brain only.

We may be celebrating the false/negative emotional complex, but we have to remember that then we are not functionally using the right brain, which does not originally operate in this way and never will - we are recalling a part of the illusion that was imposed on us by society, the most important aspect of what we can cast away upon entry into the "new world's" philosophical domain.

For proof of this we need only think of animals and children, especially children because we can follow them slowly adopting the illusion just as we did as they go through their years - in early years they cannot possibly express the false/negative emotional complex.

To keep the cognitive function/left brain of an adult, and return to the emotional/imaginative/right brain richness of a child, can be a good focus for the meditations as well, I believe.

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-14-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #537
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuras View Post
Are there binaural beats used in the demo? Just to know if the use of headphones is necessary.

I just dont have the time to read every post at the moment.
No worries, and good question.

I'm trying to avoid using binaural beats if possible but at the same time I really like the prospect of hemispheric synchronization. In later developments I might be able to defeat the "no speakers allowed" aspect of binaural beats through a special technique known as ambiophonics.

The February file will probably use binaural beats for the alpha-band frequency, but I might also be able to offer people "with headphones" and "headphones free" alternatives.

We could always ask around to see if anyone prefers speakers over headphones.

My favourite thing to do personally is use a small set of battery-operated speakers with decent enough bass with a CD player or cassette deck so as few electronics as possible are turned on at the time - most importantly computers (which give off a lot of interfering EM radiation I find). But I put the little speakers so close to each ear it is almost like halfway between speakers and headphones!
Old 01-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #538
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9877

This is a link to Gregor Arturo posting of Fibonacci reborn, for some reason it did not copy his graphs and illustrations so go to the link to find out more. Phiedpiper did not know if you would have time to always look through all other postings on Avalon and thought this might be of interest to you.

made some interesting discoveries about the Fibonacci sequence recently that I think many of you may enjoy. I am pretty sure Marko Rodin has already discovered this but from what I have gathered myself, he doesn't share all of his work out in the open. First off, the sequence is not linear moving toward positive infinity. It is cyclical and actually consists of 24 numbers. Here's another one of those grand ole charts:

What's cool about this is the 24 number pattern is absolutely perfect and balanced, much more than what people had imagined. I'll explain that a little bit more on.

Anyways, as you move up the fibonacci sequence with any two consecutive pairs, that ratio of those pairs approaches phi (1.618), the golden ratio. However, in MOD9 (Marko Rodin's Quantum Numerology), it creates 24 unique ratios that are not approaching any constant/irrational number. If you take these ratios and apply them to a fundamental frequency, say 256 hertz (a perfect C), you get a full set of 24 unique frequencies. However, many of these frequencies are overtones of each other. Under the column "modified frequency" you can see where I take all the frequencies and their overtones and put them into the same octave of between 256 hz and 512 hz. When you do this you discover only 13 unique frequencies, while the rest are duplicates. With these new frequencies you can make a ratio of them with the fundamental frequency of C256 which creates a unique and interesting 13 note tonal scale. I'm going to rewrite the pattern here with the ratios changed a little to complete the pattern (compare with the set above and you'll see what I mean with the fractions).

256 1/ 1
288 9/ 8
292.57 8/ 7
298.67 7/ 6
307.2 6/ 5
320 5/ 4
341.33 4/ 3
384 3/ 2
*Right here the pattern changes over, which is the exact halfway point (384hz) in between C256 and C512
409.6 8 / 5
426.67 10/ 6
438.86 12/ 7
448 14/ 8
455.1 16/ 9

I've had one friend (ucan on Avalon) play around with them so far and he was rather delighted with the sound. Hopefully someone can make a piece of music from this and see what we can get out of it.

Now onto further patterns. The cyclical sequence consists of four 1s and 8s, and two of each other numbers of 2-9 (no 8 obviously). What I noticed is after the first 9, 3 appears twice before the next nine evenly spaced, as so with 6 twice on the latter half evenly spaced. And then it clicked. This furthered Marko Rodin's notion of 3 and 6 oscillating between nine and I realized the true origins of the infinity symbol.

In doing so, it inspired me to make a piece of art which the clever mind can easily decipher. Enjoy!

http://www.troubledeye.com/other/Fibonacci.jpg

You can create a triangles inside each circle of the infinity sign if you connect the trinity numbers (3,3,9 & 6,6,9).

Now if you look at the symbol, you will see that each number in one of the circles is the exact opposite of the other when in relation to Marko Rodin's circle of life.

1-8
2-7
3-6
4-5
9 stands alone as the central axis.

Now if you take the circle of life and connect the 24 number fibonacci sequence in sequential order so you draw a line from a 9 to a 1 (technically you pause on the 1), to a 2 to a 3 to a 5 and so on it creates a perfect symmetrical image.

It's interesting in that 4 and 5 are the only consecutive numbers that do not connect. If you do a diagram with just the first 12, then the second 12, they create opposite mirrors of each other.

Now if you connect the fibonacci numbers in a different technique by adding each one to the next (so it starts at 0, goes to 1, then 2, then 4, then 7, then 3, always going clockwise on the circle) instead of connecting to the actual number, it also creates the same perfect symmetrical image. However, this one does not line up on the nine axis, but instead it points to the eight (shifted to the left one step) but it still ends and starts on the nine.

Metaphysically, this shows the roots of how the yin and yang, masculine and feminine energies came from in how energy fields on a basic level oscillate. Marko Rodin talked about this but outside of his simple number patterns, I am not sure if he discussed this.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #539
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Last night I found myself dreaming about this group, and the preparations underway...then this morning I opened a book at random, as I tend to do, and found such a resonant passage that I had to share it:

Quote:
Now that if we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness - namely one in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as with the internet, our DNA can feed proper data into the network, and retrieve data from the network, and can establish contact with other particles in the network...

Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality; otherwise we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated. Hyper-communication in the new millennium means something quite different.

Researchers think that if individuals with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have god-like power to create, alter, and shape things on Earth!

As a rule, weather for example is rather difficult to influence by a single individual. But it may be influenced by group consciousness ( nothing new about this to some indigenous tribes). Weather is strongly influenced by Earth resonance frequencies (Schumann frequencies). But those same frequencies are also produced in our brain, and when many people synchronize their thinking or when individuals (spiritual masters, for instance) focus their thoughts in a laser-like fashion,it is not at all surprising that they can influence the weather.

A modern day civilization that develops group consciousness would have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy; for if it were to use such mental powers as a unified civilization, it would have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence. When a great deal of people become unified with higher intention as in meditating on peace - portals of violence also dissolve. ~ Excerpted from Your Immortal Body of Light, by Mitchell Gibson, MD

Gibson then goes on to address DNA's ability to function as a superconductor and creator of micro-wormholes that can organize, therefore stabilize, and form vacuum domains in which gravity can transform into electricity...

Add to this the data from HeartMath about how it is actually the heart's hormonal, chemical, and magnetic field output that the brain is critically dependent upon for signals telling it to trigger appropriate responses ( heart coherence causes the reduction of cortisol stress hormones, increase in DHEA production, facilitates cortical function, etc), and you can see the picture about why emotion and love keep coming up as imperative.

Anyone can easily produce heart coherence with simple focusing, calling of a certain range of universally accessible positive feelings, and breathing techniques that require no beliefs at all, so it supports the core singularity model well. This is why I am excited to see whether the recordings and meditations produce heart coherence.

Quote:
HRV feedback reflects the activity of both the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system, the synchronization between them, so sustained positive emotions, such as appreciation, love, or compassion, are associated with a highly ordered or coherent pattern coherent pattern coherent in the heart rhythms, reflecting greater synchronization between the two branches of the autonomic nervous system.

"Coherence” is used here as an umbrella term to describe a physiological mode that encompasses a range of distinct but related phenomena, including synchronization, entrainment, and resonance, all of which emerge from the harmonious interactions of the bodyʼs subsystems. Correlates of physiological coherence include: increased synchronization between the two branches of the autonomic nervous system, a shift in autonomic balance toward increased parasympathetic activity, increased heart–brain synchronization (alpha rhythms become more synchronized to the ECG), increased vascular resonance, and entrainment among diverse physiological oscillatory systems (i.e., heart rhythm patterns, respiratory, craniosacral, and blood pressure rhythms).3, 5 The coherent mode is reflected by a smooth, sine wave-like pattern in the heart rhythms (heart rhythm coherence) and a narrow-band, high-amplitude peak in the low frequency range of the HRV power spectrum, at a frequency of about 0.1 hertz.

Quote:
There are also new data suggesting that the heart’s field is directly involved in intuitive perception, through its coupling to an energetic information field outside the bounds of space and time.Using a rigorous experimental design,we found compelling evidence that both the heart and brain receive and respond to information about a future event before the event actually happens. Even more surprising was our finding that the heart appears to receive this “intuitive”information before the brain.This suggests that the heart’s field may be linked to a more subtle energetic field that contains information on objects and events remote in space or ahead in time.Called by Karl Pribram and others the “spectral domain,”this is a fundamental order of potential energy that enfolds space and time, and is thought to be the basis for our consciousness of “the whole.”

We have been able to measure an exchange of heart energy between individuals up to five feet apart. We have also found that one person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart. Furthermore,when an individual is generating a coherent heart rhythm, synchronization between that person’s brain waves and another person’s heartbeat is more likely to occur. These findings have intriguing implications, suggesting that individuals in a psychophysiologically coherent state become more aware of the information encoded in the heart fields of those around them.

Quote:
The results of these experiments have led us to infer that the nervous system acts as an “antenna,”which is tuned to and responds to the electromagnetic fields produced by the hearts of other individuals.We believe this capacity for exchange of energetic information is an innate ability that heightens awareness and mediates important aspects of true empathy and sensitivity to others.Furthermore,we have observed that this energetic communication ability can be intentionally enhanced, producing a much deeper level of nonverbal communication, understanding, and connection between people. ~ Excerpts from The Resonant Heart, and HRV Biofeedback, both available through heartmath.org

Dan Winter's graphic depiction of the 7 layers of heart muscle, and the 7 spins created by them

Hold in our hearts love
Honor and adore,
Serve, praise, and bless,
Glorify and exalt.
Magnify and give thanks.
~ St. Francis

phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:19 AM   #540
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

This is an interesting link to some music that is being made, it is copyrighted so I will not copy what is there. PhiedPiper you may find this of interest, or maybe you have seen it before. http://phoenix.akasha.de/~aton/Unidance.html
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:11 AM   #541
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

These are some really amazing contributions, thank you both so much!

I will have to find the time to take a more careful look at the material presented in each of them.

Right now I will be researching a thorough overview of all the different types of biofeedback sensors available and the different aspects of gathering valid biofeedback data. In the brief time I had, I particularly enjoyed the diagram of the switch from frustration to appreciation.

These kinds of visualizations really help us all to tie a much simpler explanation of the model this project is working with together to shine a bright light on.

Out of this can grow some intuitively sound angles with which to help broaden knowledge of the project down the road when things really start to take off and everyone is really happy with all the aspects.

We are being led in our modern society into a mode of vibration that is weak, low, and highly aperiodic (noisy).

It will look a lot like the representation of frustration on this graph in the biofeedback readouts.

This was not always the case, even in much harder times we were overall capable of generating quite a bit more periodic vibration when we look at the whole-earth model, and humans as a functional part within it.

Now, vibrationally speaking, we are drowning out the larger model with a lot of noise. It's very ironic because we are trying to build so many luxuries for so many of us and we are either not taking the time to appreciate them or are appreciating them very temporarily and superficially, and moving on.

This is not everyone of course, certainly few that are following this project I am sure, but it is that massive pop culture that is "out there".

It's the strangest situation because it's as though the vibrational energy of society is largely being lost to hypnotic incoherence in some way.

But we can make a powerful stand against that by projecting the coherent vibrations of these simple, inner truths we feel now is the time to celebrate and radiate, more than ever.

Now, before we lose our grip forever in this increasing cacophony of noise, we can return proper signal to the picture. I think we would surprise ourselves with the impact it would make once applied steadily (as per the longer term project being worked on at the moment).

In the meantime, we'll be able to get into the groove together in the intervening months, I am very sure.

thanks again for these links and information! it's really amazing and inspiring to see so many people helping out
Old 01-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #542
Startrekka
Avalon Senior Member

TWO more FREE ebooks are now available.

The "Nexus 2012 Summary" by "Astralwalker" (awesome of course)

and

a "Tutorial on Meditation Basics"....

FYI - I have volunteered/dedicated one page of my web site, which is all about Earth Changes for the Nexus Ebooks.

This is simply a gesture of sincere support for this project. Not that I necessarily agree with everything, or even understand some of the more technical discussions....but I DO resonate with the concept of DOING something to heal the Earth. And I DO know the power of meditation. It works wonders).

Click here to access the special Nexus Free Ebooks Page
Startrekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:17 AM   #543
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Startrekka:

Quote:
TWO more FREE ebooks are now available.

The "Nexus 2012 Summary" by "Astralwalker" (awesome of course)

and

a "Tutorial on Meditation Basics"....

FYI - I have volunteered/dedicated one page of my web site, which is all about Earth Changes for the Nexus Ebooks.

This is simply a gesture of sincere support for this project. Not that I necessarily agree with everything, or even understand some of the more technical discussions....but I DO resonate with the concept of DOING something to heal the Earth. And I DO know the power of meditation. It works wonders).

Respected Startrekka,

Thank you so much for everything you have done. I really appreciate.

I have read your e-books:

“Earth Changes – Mind Matters”

“How To Survive Earth Changes”

and I think that they are great. Obviously it took years of research to put this amount of data and useful directions how people can dial with upcoming future events.

Once more, thank you Michael Knight for all your time and effort.

Also I have to thank my friends Mudra, Futureyes and Karelia:

Many thanks to respected Mudra for her assistance in the PDF “Tutorial on Meditation Basics”. Thank you my friend. I really appreciate.

Many thanks to respected Futureyes, for writing wonderful epilogue for the “Nexus 2012 Summary". Thank you my friend. I really appreciate.

Many thanks to respected Karelia, for editing the “Nexus 2012 Summary". Thank you my friend. I really appreciate.

Kind regards,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-16-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #544
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

To the best of my knowledge, the data that had come from “Norwegian politician"…is correct. This man risked a lot, to broth this out and I think it is useful that we recall his message:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/norway.html
Old 01-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #545
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Judykott,

Quote:
What's cool about this is the 24 number pattern is absolutely perfect and balanced, much more than what people had imagined. I'll explain that a little bit more on.

Anyways, as you move up the fibonacci sequence with any two consecutive pairs, that ratio of those pairs approaches phi (1.618), the golden ratio. However, in MOD9 (Marko Rodin's Quantum Numerology), it creates 24 unique ratios that are not approaching any constant/irrational number. If you take these ratios and apply them to a fundamental frequency, say 256 hertz (a perfect C), you get a full set of 24 unique frequencies. However, many of these frequencies are overtones of each other. Under the column "modified frequency" you can see where I take all the frequencies and their overtones and put them into the same octave of between 256 hz and 512 hz. When you do this you discover only 13 unique frequencies, while the rest are duplicates. With these new frequencies you can make a ratio of them with the fundamental frequency of C256 which creates a unique and interesting 13 note tonal scale. I'm going to rewrite the pattern here with the ratios changed a little to complete the pattern (compare with the set above and you'll see what I mean with the fractions).

256 1/ 1
288 9/ 8
292.57 8/ 7
298.67 7/ 6
307.2 6/ 5
320 5/ 4
341.33 4/ 3
384 3/ 2
*Right here the pattern changes over, which is the exact halfway point (384hz) in between C256 and C512
409.6 8 / 5
426.67 10/ 6
438.86 12/ 7
448 14/ 8
455.1 16/ 9
Phireflye,

Quote:
Now that if we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness - namely one in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as with the internet, our DNA can feed proper data into the network, and retrieve data from the network, and can establish contact with other particles in the network...

A modern day civilization that develops group consciousness would have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy; for if it were to use such mental powers as a unified civilization, it would have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence. When a great deal of people become unified with higher intention as in meditating on peace - portals of violence also dissolve. ~ Excerpted from Your Immortal Body of Light, by Mitchell Gibson, MD
Great info you two.

Thanks for sharing. We all appreciate.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #546
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Judykott,

Quote:
This is an interesting link to some music that is being made, it is copyrighted so I will not copy what is there. PhiedPiper you may find this of interest, or maybe you have seen it before. http://phoenix.akasha.de/~aton/Unidance.html
Thanks for the link Judykott,

I discovered http://www.akasha.de/~aton/HOME.html web site about year and a half and it contains extremely powerful info. I read some of the data put there, for months. In my opinion it is among the best websites build ever. It contains years of research.

Thanks for bringing my attention to akasha website once again. It stopped doing update somewhere in 2006 but I’m glad that there are many new data now.

I think that my buddy PhiedPiper, will find the data in the webpage you provided, very interesting. In fact his ideas are similar to some on the webpage.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #547
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startrekka View Post
Just to let you know,

You don't have to ever worry about taking up some discussion of particular aspects of what we are trying to assemble here you may not agree with, this was exactly one of the things I mentioned earlier I hope we will together be able to get away from completely, something along the lines of what Sanat mentioned pages ago:

It's time for us all to set aside what we may or may not believe and try and consider everything as simply "possible". We can entertain models where we shift things over from "possible" to "probable", but the important thing is that we each agree on recognizing the futility of steadfastly and stubbornly believing in a single version of what's happening or going to happen without accomodating new possibilities at all times.

I'm updating the model I'm working with just about every day, and am quite happy to keep doing so. We can only hope to find some sort of consensus on the most fundamental aspects of what's important for us to recognize and celebrate in these times, and I think that was always meant to be the focus of this project.

Right from the first page, Astralwalker has been trying his best to find a plausible context for the situation, and generally speaking, it seems to stand up fairly well as far as I can tell.

I guess the most important aspect of all is finding a way to concentrate inwards together on this natural core, so that we have a foothold and anchorpoint in what appears to be otherwise an increasingly chaotic and unstable society. And with enough momentum, we can influence the latter with the increasing worldwide strength of the former.

See how powerfully we can change that flexible outcome (and I truly believe that nothing in the future is set in stone, if there had to be one thing I firmly believed in no matter what).

Of course we'll never know for sure if we are successful, but it is quite possible we can redirect the future towards a much more ideal outcome. Hopefully this clarifies things even more.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #548
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey phiedpiper...just passing along some music software i came across today...don't know if it wold be helpful or not or if you are already using them:

http://www.justonic.com/
http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=dna

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:53 PM   #549
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks so much,

Melodyne users like myself have been waiting for the direct note access feature for quite some time since it has been announced with great excitement, it really is an incredible feature! Hopefully it will be available soon.

I did not know about Pitch Palette, this looks great! Right now I am looking at a program I found the source for on a CD-ROM, which is great for me because I can modify it to suit the particular needs of the model we are working with (Schumann harmonics to reinforce entrainment and nearest possible locking to given tuning standard, ie 432Hz in this case). But if that doesn't pan out, this looks like an excellent software and quite reasonably priced as well.

Will keep this in mind!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:38 AM   #550
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

glad i could be of assistance

here is a little reminder as to why we are all here:

http://www.worldviewzmedia.net/video...2009-to-mother

some timely articles as well from drunvalo's spiritofmaat webzine:

http://spiritofmaat.com/jan09/index.htm

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote