Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #1226
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Blessings All!!

I will start by standing in Moderator I Am Mode here...Technoshamanic, your remark against Astralwalker was UNCALLEDFOR!!! I should hope on a Global Meditation Thread-we can have thoughtful COMPASSIONATE disagreement-not harsh words...Astralwalker has spent HOURS and HOURS to post info for the people here...And as such deserves the respect of an educator....

ALSO for those whom question the intention and direction of this Thread...
The Agenda here is to wake people up!!! The Agenda here is to let people become aware that this world is an illusion and the TRUE fact is that we are all Spiritual Beings having a Physical Experience... Please do your homework-there have been MANY sites listed to help each of you,especially before you go and post your complaints publicly-all that it shows is one whom still has much to learn... Harshness is not to be encouraged here...if you have a personal issue,pls take it up as a private e-mail or discuss with some of the moderators....

All are welcome to make and post their posters,video clips,etc...But pls do so
in a harmonious compassionate way-In this world there are MANY paths....
I personally do not appreciate when others show their shortcomings and ill manners...I send you light & Clarity & some manners...

[/IMG]
Thank God for women. They always offer peace and good advice.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #1227
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

ALSO..........in regards to information that Astralwalker has not yet posted(revealed)..............PLS KEEP IN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When one learns a new skill(ie-language,meditation,sports,computor skills,historyetc)
a good educatur will ALWAYS let you know there is more to know so as to give you encouragement to keep applying yourself!!! Mastery of any of the above skills can take thousands of hours and even YEARS!!!

One must learn the basics before one can spout Shakespear in a foreign language or be able to chart the stars and the new changes that have been happening in the last 20 years....

If one is afraid of TRUTH and COMPASSION and FREE CHOICE for Humanity....
then BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #1228
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I see we've reached the break or make point.

In my eyes, this is where the old paradigm sheds itself from the new.
A few pre-emptive statements on that:

Samarkis, it may be that technoshamanic has crossed the border of respect. To measure this against what Astralwalker has done however shouldn't be the concern of a moderator. I think anybody can see that you wouldn't be distanced enough to judge on the matter, as little as Astralwalker, me or technoshamanic. If a moderator has a say in this, I demand that it be someone who has little to do with Nexus.

Quote:
By Truthseeker360
There are may ways to catch fish with nets for trawling for but many are lost along the way.
Or you can use a hand and tickle the fish and be at one.

There are many yet to be awakened,and are not yet concious to benefit .

Im sure that your marketing skills will be probably be invaluable at the right time.
Remeber you to were once the learner driver in front.
Do not be frustrated but take foot of the gas and let them think.
What you say is true. Let's forget about the marketing skills and who is reached by the the word. 7000 or whatever it is is a fraction of humankind and I'm sure any part will do. There are more important matters at hand after all:

On secrecy: I posted this on another thread already. I consider it a sign of a new paradigm that there is no longer a complete 'learn the basics first' system. Things don't have an order anymore, they jump in time and space, at least that's my experience and regarding what you all write here you experience something similar. However, we're in transition so we're stuck between the paradigms. NEVERTHELESS, the old paradigm never worked for me that way, why?

Quote:
By Czymra
Yes, I have to learn and understand things for myself. Things can't be taught by words. However, that doesn't mean that a certain someone has to keep any secret. If s/he speaks the words and I'm not ready, I simply won't understand.

My friends (you call them mentors and masters) share all they can put in words. They are seeds in my part of consciousness that grow when times are ready.

Another sign of an old paradigm is hierarchy. It might very well be that there is too much testosterone around, I concur. That does not mean though that anything that's marked with testosterone is invalid ladies.
I find technoshamanics accusation is fully justified (I know, no surprise there, I'm just another baddie).

So we reached a make or break point... because we're in the old paradigm. That is at least what I believe. Astralwalker doesn't let things run free. He herds the project as his own and even worse, most others follow him along willingly. I personally can't believe the statement above of someone that feels that his/her place 'is to follow'.
Follow you may but that still isn't free of responsibility to be yourself and find your place accordingly. Simply shelling in your energy isn't enough.

If I can make the idea any clearer with a picture, then I think we're currently an onion... AstralWalker and possibly Phied sit on the top... and there is a broad mass at the bottom.
Everyone may be allow to self-propagate the message, but dare you question the way things have just 'naturally panned out'. I think things have fallen in to a pattern of the old paradigm simply because it's a free ride ticket and people can't be bothered to find their place within the structure.
Fine, there are a lots of bridges, walkways and holes around and within the onion... but as you see the onion will crack apart soon anyway.

In the new paradigm, we have to be much more like water, a raindrop if you will, that adjusts to the direction of gravity and wind and each particle within finds it's own place due to the makeup of the particle and the necessity of the given situation. This means however that each particle has a responsibility to find their place and contribute what they can, nut just sit around and feel good about themselves with the typical New Age excuses (and spare me with chemistry lessons now about the onion being just as 'liquid' as the raindrop, it's an allegory, and the raindrops system is quicker in adapting.)

Kathleen quoted something interesting before on the 'hijacking' thread:
Quote:
Has Avalon been hijacked under the Nexus guise? No. Au contraire. I believe someone or some group is trying to hijack Nexus.
I think that's a valid point. Are technoshamanic and I trying to hijack the Nexus thread? I'm sure it can make that impression. We're most likely government agents that have now finally zeroed in on Astralwalker to finally thwart this wave of positivity because it threatens our reign.

It could also be that we are the freedom fighters that finally wrest yet another mass of 'human resources' out of the wolf in sheep skin.

I don't think either of that is true however. I think Astralwalker is sincere, but I also do think he sees himself as some kind of shepard....
If we are no sheep then we need no shepard.

Astralwalker before:
Quote:
By Astralwalker
In any case, what is done is done, l move on. I do not do this for money or for publicity...I do this because I believe in this with all my heart and soul. Don’t get me wrong, I can leave all this anytime and from one point of view I have done my job. But as you can see I stay and intend to finish this right, till it is accomplished.

So I can not deal 24 hours per day with so many people clamming that are gurus, enlightenment ones, smart guys, that have all the answers of the Universe and I even have not time to hear ones that are totally on the right track and have extremely genius ideas as result of that. So if I do something, I really cannot go back to basics and start explaining things how this is like this or like that. In fact everything is already posted that has to be done to this point - between the lines, and with just a little further research on the net.

So I deliver as much as I can and as much I consider is sufficient for now. There are many others out there who are watching closely and waiting to get and understand this dynamics that I’m speaking for their personal agendas and intentions. So I deliver when we are ready as large meditative group and once we are ready and we are doing it, it is not important anymore - because it was accomplished.

Please accept this only as friendly thoughts and nothing more. So many was explained so far, and how we will go incomparable more will be explained in the future...
Astralwalker, you wouldn't have to answer half as many eMails if you established the transparency and peers which you trust to do more of the 'work' for you. I understand that the project can then fall into anyone's hands, but that is what must happen. We are to prove ourselves of being able to handel this. Many watchful eyes must lay on the effort.... that is in my belief at least the way things must be. Everyone must take full responsibility for their part of the whole and the passing of the whole. That means that each one must be given overview.

Astralwalker said:
Quote:
By Astralwalker
Look my friend...once more, we are doing just fine.

There is a major website building in this moment about global meditation with far greater promotional capabilities and connections to the whole world.

So if you resonate with the idea we are doing you are most welcome.

But if you are here to do damage or to promote your own agendas, I will assure you that I will not allow you to do this on this thread after months of hard work by many that broths us on this level.
If this was truly as organic and natural as you claimed both websites could exist at the same time. Technoshamanic isn't talking about centralisation, the very opposite in fact.
I second his doubt, as long as this silly hierarchy is standing, nothing will be new and in that regard I think that in fact, stepping down from your position as you suggested above, Astralwalker, may be the wisest thing to do.
I do realise the danger this might bring.

ALL I can offer in that respect is that I step down at the same time. Truth be told as things pan out at the moment I want to have rather little to do with it anyway but that is all I can offer. You go, I go. Maybe technoshamanic is humble enough to do the same seeing as he has been a catalyst for this.

Leave the process with trust to the people that have received it. Send the child on it's merry way.

Last edited by Czymra; 03-13-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #1229
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Alchemikey.. i have had many problems with my computer I.E( rebooting just befeore the end of a 3 hours rendering) so I am loosing a lot of time here for no reason

I am trying to restart a rendering of the video file that will give me a video of about 350 mo with a really good audio quality and a video with a honest HD quality.

Now i am going to work and will come back in 4 hours and I hope the video will be rendered and ready to upload on one of the sites you gave me. probably the second one.

Hope it's not too late.

Perseide.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #1230
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey perseide...well the video i made is just too big i think so it would be preferable to use what you have...but no hurry...everything will be fine either way...if we have to we will just use the playlist on youtube...let me know when it is ready

Meditation will help you to find your purpose
Jokers' clowning around...the world is a circus

Do not get lost in the maze-like hall of mirrors
Show love to all reflections to relinquish all fears

Let's restore mother earth like the end of fern gully
We have to stand up united against any unkind bully

Rainbow warriors of light is how we shall be known
Separation is worn out...it's a concept we've outgrown

It is time for the lovers of peace to take back the thrown
A return to the triple goddess...the virgin, mother, and crone

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #1231
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Samarkis, it may be that technoshamanic has crossed the border of respect. To measure this against what Astralwalker has done however shouldn't be the concern of a moderator. I think anybody can see that you wouldn't be distanced enough to judge on the matter, as little as Astralwalker, me or technoshamanic. If a moderator has a say in this, I demand that it be someone who has little to do with Nexus.

Dear Cyzmra- Oh contrare!! Who are you to demand anything???? I do not like to pull rank as a Human being-but when one goes out of the bounds of respect-that is also Universal law...one that a young one like you still has to learn....(or are you falsifying your age????) The reason I bring these up-what have YOU done that encourages and harmonizes for the greater good??? You also have added much in the area of CRITIQUE and all have humbly given you respect to voice that....

Now is the time to either help others in a harmonious way on this thread or move onto your own thread.

Consider that a WARNING....

NAMASTE!!

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-13-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #1232
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

There is no hierarchy here...there is only us
Equals sitting at the front and back of the bus

If you have gifts to offer then put them to use
Let's use our time constructively and not to abuse

There is no captain here...there is only the crew
Let's stay on task and do what we are here to do

The truth is a big cookie to swallow and so we nibble
Let's put our differences beside us and stop the quibble

There is no shepherd here...there is only the flock
Love is constantly calling but do you hear the knock?

I will bust out rhymes all day if that is what it takes
Let's forgive and move on...we will make it...no breaks

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 03-13-2009 at 05:23 PM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #1233
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

After wading through your last post, Czymra - are we to understand that you basically think, after all of the countless hours that Astralwalker has put into a thread that HE started, that it would be best for all if you, Astralwalker, and technoshamanic just walk away? I have a hard time grasping how anyone could find sense in that...
In keeping with the very wise advice of Samarkis, of maintaining harmony within this very special thread, why be here if all you desire is to disrupt and dismantle?
The alternate forum has been created - you've made your point, and if others so choose, they can join you there - but I don't see how continuing to thwart Astralwalker's progress is going to do anything for the greater good.
Let the process be...
Respectfully,
vagabunda
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #1234
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Am I the only one who finds the flyer posted by technoshamanic deeply disturbing? I don't know why... something feels very wrong with that flyer. Sorry for being so harsh but I came to this feeling long before this argue began (so I was not influenced by this at all).

I also don't get all the negativity around here... you either resonate with the Nexus project or you don't. If you don't .. move along.. don't try to change it too much to your own projections.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #1235
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste dearest Ones,

PEACE be unto you!

In Love and Light!

Blessings,
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #1236
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra very well put together, we need to concentrate on a new paradigm no matter how hard it is, we are at precipice, at the junction and time is running out, fast,
thank you Astralwalker, please continue to lead and help us...
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #1237
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

I had the opportunity to speak with Astralwalker this week and discussed a plethora of subjects in a short telephone conversation. We are preparing for his Veritas show appearence on March 27, 2009.

His appearance was also announced during today's Veritas show with Richard Dolan.

It is evidence from this thread that there is so much he will share. I am looking forward to it!

In Veritas,

Manticore
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #1238
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings!!

Here is a great video clip on Obelisks & Ley Lines!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5o20GyZZmY

I have also discussed with personal contacts that are part of spiritual gatherings in regards to not positive obelisks etc and discussed with them how much issue will cause if anyone goes in to physically remove the standing "monuments" and I was told that there are Metaphysical ways to seal off this un positive energy vortices...This is being worked on without destroying or moving anything and therefore will not cause the backlash of misunderstanding....there are entitities and technology that is able to
funnel energies where it needs to go as Humanity reaches its graduation into the Universal Community of the cosmos!!

Much Love & Light!!

Old 03-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #1239
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends, be patient...I can tell you this as I've been there...
Please be asured that this is the right way...Why may you ask?

Well, I've had the same experience 3-4 years ago. The person who guided me thru the whole process did the same thing as Astralwalker now...He didn't revealed all his knowledge at once.

He would only gave me a hint or two, which obviously made me curious and I started my researches. All over again. Months and years now of research.

The most important thing is, he also said that if he only tell me all that he knew, the amount of lost energy would not do good for me, but will also hurt him too. For any reason that I still do not understand...

After all, I am very, very thankfull he did as he did. I wouldn't be here without him, his "secrecy" and correct guidance.

And obviously, I have reached his level now and have even gone beyond. This is something that he already confirmed.

So I understand your thurst for knowledge, but be patient...it is worth of...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #1240
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

technochamanic

Love @ Light is all i offer (please accept this ) not friend as i feel you are not,not namaste as we do not resonate.

I did not wish to reply to you to,but as time goes on i feel i must if only for myself.

From your initial post your first words, [QUOTE]This is my first message. I have signed up today strictly for the purpose of voicing these concerns.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions! /QUOTE]

i felt my barriers go up, the barriers of protection self preservation.These feelings time has shown me, to trust long before i ventured here on this thread.
My natutral instinct of the gut/heart.

You came with issues ....

1. web site

we answered them

you came with requests....

2. Forum discussion

we answered them

you came with ideas....

3.Promotion

you answered them
we will revisit this later

you came with statments......
4. Secrecy
i answered them in post shortly after i wont delude myself with visions of grandure/quote them or waste server speed or your valuable reading time just look if u so wish.

you brought friends?

[QUOTE]I'm in full alignment with all of your points.
But maybe we've both just done media/marketing for too long? /QUOTE] Czymra

[QUOTE] However, I will do this only if we can drop all the pseudo-secrecy about 'what lays ahead' and even more so, I can only approve of my service to this undertaking once the 'protection mechanisms' that were alluded to before are being laid in the open.
We know such events like this one have been manipulated before, this was said early on in the thread and I've meanwhile done quite some research into the topic. If we want to change reality, we have to make sure that our energy is used to our intention, this also was said before.
/QUOTE]Czymra

However i feel your negative vibe attracted Czymra, for i have read his posts and have seen him do this from time to time,but i resonate with Czymra with you i do not.
I myslef took a negative turn as did Czymra as did others ([QUOTE]Originally Posted by Astralwalker

You are totally aware that my response was only the mirror of little arrogant and personal approach of the poster. It only lowered the vibration and had served a little purpose, but we are living in a complicate Matrix and sometimes this happens. It happens to everyone. I see the path and the ending point of all this in the distance and when I recognize the frequency that will lead to offcourse in the future I just react. But what is done is done, I move on.
/QUOTE])

I myself had reached a point where i needed more input,i did not demand but looked myself ( and am working on same ) your input? has only lowered my personal vibration and to this post taken my time from my work,is this your intention i ask.

Even though these questions were not directed at me, they were of course directed to my beliefs.And served only to lower my thoughts.
Others were silent by way of posting/showed the credit it dereserved/.

But i re evaluated my thoughts and instead looked for the good/ the light within your post, and responded accordingley.

I answered Czymra he resonated again as in the past.
We helped each other (Thanyou Czymra) we are one.

technoshamanic you hepled me (thankyou) i evaluated myslef and flourished.

.3 Promotion i mentioned i we would come back to this.

People like problems with soloutions ([QUOTE]I also like the way he shows a problem but also suggests a plausible answer./QUOTE] Zeddo )as it's negates the issue 1 -1 = 0 simple eh....... maybe not.
[QUOTE]I'd be definitely willing to help setting this up or even provide server space if that's a problem (except for hosting video files, sorry! there are dedicated services for that, e.g. youtube, and you can grab any youtube video and download it if needed)/QUOTE] your intention i ask
I started such thread !!!

Your problems with answers MADE people resonate with you,your intention i ask,

Again to show we resonted with you?.....

[QUOTEIt's a great idea for others to be able to chip in also. But we need to move this off this forum as it's subscription based (see my previous post).

We could e.g. set up a wiki, or even open a separate thread, but on the new forum http://nexus2012.proboards your intention i question

Please practice what you preace
Quote:
c) Information overload
SOLUTION revise the text content to be more digestable,
i feel i have eaten all that i can from your buffett.
Quotes can easily be construde and taken from context

EWhen people say i mean not to offend but... i mean not to __but etc etc...
They usually do...
[QUOTE] DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions! /QUOTE]
Its even stated within a disclaimer!!

[QUOTE]Astralwalker. I do not mean to attack you,/QUOTE]
Zedo i resonate with you ,i feel you were a mirror of Czymra. L@L
They usually go on ...to say ....what they say... they will not.

I feel even your avtar is questionable Yoda ....to represent unknown force techno.... scientific understanding shamanick... you get the picture?....
i'm sure i spyed a thread on avtars somewhere (homework anyone)
technoshamanic you now have the thread you created you wanted you achieved.
Please go forth and grow the thread as you will, should you feel you wish to come back here to avalon and share your findings .

I feel we would welcome you back with open arms

Or would you rather pick apart my spelling my puncuation my sentement or me ? would you like any personal info that you can pick apart or be all that you can and shead light and warmth.

i leave you with yet another another moment of wisdom and heart felt sentement from non other the technoshamanic [QUOTE]My little arrogant Astralwalker, you really need to take a deep breath/QUOTE] where is the oneness techno......

im sure you uttered some where watch your words choose the carefully....dito

can we now utter Namaste?technoshamanic

I myself

my individualisam within the oneness

Love @ Light

ps can someone now post peace @light a pic would be great for i have nothing that fits the bill.

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-13-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #1241
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

A little note from MagentaPixie2012:

Quote:
You are all most welcome - the meditation is a wonderful idea and is totally divinely guided. Many of my subscribers have written to me saying they shall be taking part.

Love, Light & joy

Pixie xx
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #1242
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Soul
(by Eric Galla)

Close your eyes,
To see with your heart,
Close your ears,
To hear with your heart,
Forget your mind,
And think with your heart.

For your heart will see,
When your eyes fail,
And your heart will hear,
When the voices are confused,
Your heart has the answers,
When your mind falls short.

Remember your heart,
For it is the key to love,
Remember all love,
For love is the key to your soul,
Remember your soul,
For it is your Foundation.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #1243
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Anyone who has waded
Through Love's turbulent waters,
Now feeling hunger and now satiety,
Is untouched by the season
Of withering or blooming,
For in the deepest
And most dangerous waters,
On the highest peaks,
Love is always the same.

peace
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:33 PM   #1244
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Love and Light to all!

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #1245
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]I second his doubt, as long as this silly hierarchy is standing, nothing will be new and in that regard I think that in fact, stepping down from your position as you suggested above, Astralwalker, may be the wisest thing to do.
I do realise the danger this might bring.

ALL I can offer in that respect is that I step down at the same time. Truth be told as things pan out at the moment I want to have rather little to do with it anyway but that is all I can offer. You go, I go. Maybe technoshamanic is humble enough to do the same seeing as he has been a catalyst for this.

Leave the process with trust to the people that have received it. Send the child on it's merry way.
/QUOTE]

Czymra i have a good one to add to your repotoire .....

why did the chicken cross the road ....to get to the other side....

To even consider that Astralwalker would leave his work unfinished because of a few posts is quite laughable.
Guess the fishin is good buy you ...they all bite.....

Love light @ laughter
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:58 AM   #1246
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

Are we not each responsible for the energy we individually bring to this group?
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:37 AM   #1247
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Uhhh...I just returned to a computer. I guess I had missed a lot of activity.

After reading all this ... all I can conclude is:

Look from a bright side. A lot of tension in a form of pressured energies was released and some interesting subjects were touched. I guess some points were constructive and some were not.

Now, after all tension is off and everyone said what he/she wanted to express, let’s go on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After every storm comes the Sun. So after this release of tensions - let’s move further.

The primary objective:

Accomplishing Collective Consciousness through Global Meditation. Singe focus of Intent and generation of extremely strong positive emotional charge that will cause a recovery and regeneration of the energetic makeup of our Planet.

I received the feedback from Mikey that the file that Perseide had sent to him is wonderful, but still too large for downloading and we have two options before us for the tomorrow meditation.

Quote:
First – we can use the audio file from the previous run

Second – we can use the video files directly from the Internet in a form of Playlist. (autoplay option)
Mikey is suggesting that we leave this video-audio Solfeggio Harmonics file for the next run which will be ready for download on time, and to use the Phied-Dayzero file that was used the previous Saturday.

I think it is reasonable that we vote which file we will be using.

Personally I would prefer to go on the

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-OiQ...x=0&playnext=1

which will improve all this and will take this to whole another level, but this could be troublesome if too many people go on the same webpage in the same time. It could easily cause the files to be load slower, but in other hand it could not and we will do just fine.

So, if you think that is reasonable, we can vote for which option do you prefer that we use for this Saturday.

The Solfeggio Harmonics video file will be ready for the next run for download but we can still start with it directly from the net if you like.

If not we can use the previous audio file that was made by Phied-Dayzero.

Respectfully,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:44 AM   #1248
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
I had the opportunity to speak with Astralwalker this week and discussed a plethora of subjects in a short telephone conversation. We are preparing for his Veritas show appearence on March 27, 2009.

His appearance was also announced during today's Veritas show with Richard Dolan.

It is evidence from this thread that there is so much he will share. I am looking forward to it!

In Veritas,

Manticore

That’s wonderful news!

Thank you for the invitation. I really appreciate.

It would be a privilege.

Looking forward to March 27, 2009 and once more major gratitude to You and respected Richard Dolan.

That’s good News!

Peace & Balance to all
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 03-14-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:01 AM   #1249
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Samarkis that's extraordinary picture my friend.

Namaste
Astralwalker
Old 03-14-2009, 07:02 AM   #1250
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Attention! Attention! Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls and members of the NWO.
The good ship Earth is sinking. We have searched for the reasons only to discover that rust has eaten way most of the superstructure and nature will take its course. We have a desire to save all passengers but due to lack of life boats only those who find it within there heart to assist with the well being of others will be chosen.

It could be a long hard journey and we will have to all pull together, give were we can and remain positive. All aboard the lifeboat NEXUS all those who fit into this category. For those who choose to remain, the captain and crew wish you all the happiness we desire for ourselves.

Much pain but still time
End of message

Last edited by AussieG; 03-14-2009 at 10:28 AM.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote