Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #2026
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/swirlies/Swirlies_into.htm

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/swirlies/SWIRLIES-0.3.ZIP

Instructions are in the zip file. You can replace the images in the script and put the ones that you choose.

All of the images are converted to bmp format and suitable for the Clif's software.

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #2027
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Old 05-28-2009, 09:41 AM   #2028
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

2007 ...

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Last edited by Astralwalker; 05-29-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:50 AM   #2029
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker,

Thankyou for the updated on the work being done,looks amazing and i look forward to the finished files.

Thankyou for all you do,have done,we have all learnt so much and look forward to more.

Much love & light to you and yours my brother

Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:36 PM   #2030
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker,

Thanks for all the hard work, it looks great.
Again you showed us, as you have done before, that this is no child's play. There's lot of precise work, and certainly many hours of dedication on this.

Well done my Friend.

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #2031
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Friends, see this kid.
Seems like different entities speaks through him.
There is a lot of 10 minutes long parts with him at Youtube.

YouTube - Multi Dimensional Physical as GOD - Anu 10 - Secrets?

Love
Since this kid claims to channel the Annunaki (some very high level names at that) I was greatly intrigued by that claim so I watched several of the videos and it was obvious there was some genuine force behind the young girl. The arrogance, the mockery and abuse can be felt pretty clear. Power? Not so much..

1) Don't trust anything they are relaying. Whatever the purpose and final reason, you can see for yourself they regard humans as less than insects. Whatever it is being shared will not help you, it will only make you fall deeper under the control of whatever faction they represent.

2) These beings are not the ancient Annunaki and the identities they claim to channel. At best some fallen offspring.

3) Their race is the one of gargoyles (I saw them last night in the astral). They are about 3 or 4, joined by one that knows the ways of the light (so they can speak of light and love but ultimately work to dominate your consciousness). They are relatively weak in terms of raw power, but very sleak and cunning.

4) My guess is they chose a young girl to channel through as she is much easier to dominate because of her age and inexperience.

Last edited by TheChosen; 05-28-2009 at 06:45 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #2032
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

In yesterdays healing meditation I saw the need for a seperate thread for any and all to come and post their needs for healing. For years I've felt the call to heal but for many silly reasons dismissed it. I resonate intensely with the wednesday healing meditations started by Truthseeker 360. The new thread is called "2012 Nexus Healing Meditation". It will be a place to post all needs together so they are easily brought into meditation instead of being lost in the massive amount of pertinent information being shared here.
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #2033
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

AstralWalker ~ WOW!! Your work is appreciated beyond what my words can express.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #2034
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

>> 2007 ...

Old 05-29-2009, 03:15 AM   #2035
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

For everyone who would like to help out in generating crop circles swirls , alchemikey has made good examples in the video below :

I have made several of them already (after several trials and error). If we can split up some work categorized by year (for example), it may takes less time to finish this. I think, everyone should try to spin them. Each picture require specific rotation speed and generates several beautiful pattern at the integer multiple of its base speed. One of the most interesting picture to spin is SriYantra since there are various rotational speed that it can lock to.

This is quit entertaining in my opinion. This graphic will keep the mind very focus while meditating. This should work.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:06 AM   #2036
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Since this kid claims to channel the Annunaki (some very high level names at that) I was greatly intrigued by that claim so I watched several of the videos and it was obvious there was some genuine force behind the young girl. The arrogance, the mockery and abuse can be felt pretty clear. Power? Not so much..

1) Don't trust anything they are relaying. Whatever the purpose and final reason, you can see for yourself they regard humans as less than insects. Whatever it is being shared will not help you, it will only make you fall deeper under the control of whatever faction they represent.

2) These beings are not the ancient Annunaki and the identities they claim to channel. At best some fallen offspring.

3) Their race is the one of gargoyles (I saw them last night in the astral). They are about 3 or 4, joined by one that knows the ways of the light (so they can speak of light and love but ultimately work to dominate your consciousness). They are relatively weak in terms of raw power, but very sleak and cunning.

4) My guess is they chose a young girl to channel through as she is much easier to dominate because of her age and inexperience.
In the video listed, she is reading from notes as she speaks. You can tell when she holds her breath during the look-down pause. That's a dead giveaway - many people forget to breathe when their focus is distracted. Further, she is not a little girl (in my observation), but a young looking woman. Others I watched were just as unbelievable... one of which the supposed entity fully assumed her physical body and took on "it's own" characteristics and mannerisms. This would require full possession (to my knowledge) and a great deal of energy to pull off... which I doubt would be considered worthwhile unless they take permanent residence in her energy structures. Even in that case, she would have near zero control over her own body, as the entity would have fully manifested into 3D.

I could be totally wrong... but this is a strong feeling.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #2037
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank You Astralwalker for your great work on gathering the crop circles.
Wonderfull universal language.

Below are comparisons to cymatic images, these are created either by sand on plates or liquids that are subjected to certain sound frequencies. These are just a few that I’ve managed to match to certain crop circle designs. Some are better matches than others but I’m sure you'll agree that the similarities are beyond coincidence.
This discovery to me was incredibly profound to say the least, the message in them became much clearer. I'm hesitant to go it a rambling on how I believe these patterns relate to the universe. So I thought I'd share some links so people can make up their own minds. Just keep in mind that vibration or frequency gives rise to geometric structure the higher the frequency the more complex the structure.

The Vedas, Ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Templar etc...... They all knew. This is the essence of the ancient wisdom. As well as a Unifying of the fields of physics, not only that but includes the pattern of evolution and biology...
Ok small ramble.

Nassim Haramein

His research papers are here; including his theory for the source of all spin in the universe. It’s so obvious and just elegantly simple. There are articles in both scientific and layman’s terms.

http://theresonanceproject.org/

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #2038
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nassim Haramein

Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #2039
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you mudra for sharing those excellent findings.
The similarities are, indeed, beyond coincidence!

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #2040
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Brooke and the Chosen about the Destini messages... I was a little intrigued too so I've watched a lot of the videos and some are quite interesting...but the ones on sexuality are pretty fear drivin and old Catholic guilt driven...ie If we masterbate our kids will be abused... which I found rather shoking and stopped watching only to find my virus alert on the lab top was in full alert! Interesting sybolism??... There were definatly some entites playing around with her and yes probably some lower astrals on a power trip... she seemed to tap in to some deep time space stuff too....any way no harm done just had to clear my own space after watching..... The girl, the channel seemd genuine enough I think she believed she was in contact with Enki Anu and their gang..or she disired it enough to imagine it.
Who is the older mans voice on some of her video's he's givig lectures but we don't see him????

Mudra...I'm so glad you posted Nassim Haramine.... I am such a fan of his All his work resignates through me so well ,I feel I'm floating when I watch his video's ...

Astral Waker.... This symbolism you are working on looks fascinating... some of the shapes remind me of tatoos I have.... They say that the energetic blue print of many tatoo's that people get is an energy blue print that resignates with that individual?? Miny personal crop circles on the body??
Maybe not but it sounds good?? No?

Keep up the good work... I feel this endevour, the working of this group is so good, so right! as they say.... love to every one!.... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #2041
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
In the video listed, she is reading from notes as she speaks. You can tell when she holds her breath during the look-down pause. That's a dead giveaway - many people forget to breathe when their focus is distracted. Further, she is not a little girl (in my observation), but a young looking woman. Others I watched were just as unbelievable... one of which the supposed entity fully assumed her physical body and took on "it's own" characteristics and mannerisms. This would require full possession (to my knowledge) and a great deal of energy to pull off... which I doubt would be considered worthwhile unless they take permanent residence in her energy structures. Even in that case, she would have near zero control over her own body, as the entity would have fully manifested into 3D.

I could be totally wrong... but this is a strong feeling.
She's reading, that's obvious...and this makes me feel that what we see here is only a masquerade...no higher entity will ever need to read it's own thoughts.

I had to stopp watching...I got an enourmous presure inside to stopp watching the listed video...and I trust my guidance, as it has allways been correct.

Sure, it's only my subjective point of view, but this is not something I should see ot bother with...it has no importancy for me and my further awakening path.

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #2042
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global synchronized meditation of 30/05/2009

May you all find peace and be Love
One with you in the heart

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-29-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #2043
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,

I wanted to give you something beautiful before tonight meditation. Something that reflects your love for Mother Earth, some essence of pure beauty. I searched until I realized: What is pure beauty? Whell, it is when there is no other reason for existence, except to give beauty, to be beauty.

And, there is no something new to be claimed:The Flowers! The only reason for them to exist is...beauty.

And...they deserve pure music, also. Classical, undeniable beauty. "The Waltz Of The Flowers", by one soul full of light and love - Tchaikovsky!

Of course, you all know this beautiful music. You know about the beauty of the flowers.

But, let us remind ourselves that pure Beauty is pure Love. Greatest manifestation of it.

And..let us tonight, during our meditation, be like flowers. Pure beauty and pure love for our Mother Earth. Let us dance the Waltz Of The Inexpressible. The Waltz Of Our Souls.

Together. As One.

My love for you, Rainbow Flowers - KRUVEL

Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #2044
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

This was wonderfull Oliver thank you for your wise way to look at the world always through the eyes of your heart.

Look at a tree, a flower, a plant. Let your awareness rest upon it. How still they are, how deeply rooted in Being. Allow nature to teach you stillness.

When you look at a tree and perceive its stillness, you become still yourself. You connect with it at a very deep level. You feel a oneness with whatever you perceive in and through stillness. Feeling the oneness of yourself with all things is true love.

Stillness speaks
Echkart Tolle

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-30-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #2045
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

Todays meditation was beyond anything I have ever experienced before. I've always had a intense desire to "go home". After listening last night to Gregg Braden's "The Science of Miracles" videos on Youtube ... and meditating today ... I realized I am home! I've never left home ... this feeling of being disconnected, homesick and alone is an illusion.

Here's the link to the first of a set of seven videos on Youtube ...
Old 05-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #2046
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.endicott-studio.com/gal/g...gdreamharp.jpg

Hmmmm .... I may know I am home ... but I don't seem to know how to attach an image. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MarjaLeeKruytDreamHarp (Small).jpg (10.1 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Selaviv; 05-30-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:00 AM   #2047
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Latest crop circles formations:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/i...inter2009.html

UK:

Waylands Smithy, nr Kingstone Coombs, Oxfordshire. Reported 29th May.

Windmill Hill, nr Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. reported 25th May.

Bishop Cannings, nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 24th May.

Barbury Castle, nr Wroughton, Wiltshire. Reported 24th May.

World

Germany

Zierenberg-(Hessen)

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-31-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:54 AM   #2048
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Mudra, for the words from the heart, realy.

Concerning the new crop-circles, my feeling is very positive. I believe, those wonderful formations are telling us something beautiful that will happen. The ultimate sacred geometry`s shape, The Flower of Life is here, even modified, and I can read it only in positive manner. Our friends are here.

Respect for all. - KRUVEL
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:46 AM   #2049
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Friends,

I wanted to give you something beautiful before tonight meditation. Something that reflects your love for Mother Earth, some essence of pure beauty. I searched until I realized: What is pure beauty? Whell, it is when there is no other reason for existence, except to give beauty, to be beauty.

And, there is no something new to be claimed:The Flowers! The only reason for them to exist is...beauty.

And...they deserve pure music, also. Classical, undeniable beauty. "The Waltz Of The Flowers", by one soul full of light and love - Tchaikovsky!

Of course, you all know this beautiful music. You know about the beauty of the flowers.

But, let us remind ourselves that pure Beauty is pure Love. Greatest manifestation of it.

And..let us tonight, during our meditation, be like flowers. Pure beauty and pure love for our Mother Earth. Let us dance the Waltz Of The Inexpressible. The Waltz Of Our Souls.

Together. As One.

My love for you, Rainbow Flowers - KRUVEL

YouTube - Waltz Of The Flowers
Oliver thank you for this stunning beautifull vidio
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #2050
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks, Mudra, for the words from the heart, realy.

Concerning the new crop-circles, my feeling is very positive. I believe, those wonderful formations are telling us something beautiful that will happen. The ultimate sacred geometry`s shape, The Flower of Life is here, even modified, and I can read it only in positive manner. Our friends are here.

Respect for all. - KRUVEL
thank you also Mudra wonderfull indeed
agree with OLIVERS comments here
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote