Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default 'Addendum' based proactivity

I haven't seen/read much productive movement on this forum for a long while. It's as if everyone is silently waiting for something to happen, or just contributing opinions/feelings because of being unsure what move to make next. IMO, enough already has happened/been revealed to light a bonfire under anyone. We need to be acting on what we know, and reporting that and the results we're getting to support momentum. I re-watched Zeitgist-Addendum last night. There are some clear cut activities it suggests to move us out of the old paradigm into the new:

1) spread the truth to those who still don't know, however you might
2) unplug from the financial system and quit supporting corporations who don't support us--period! Don't spend another dollar with them. That's probably most of them, but I think we should be gathering up a list of pro-freedom companies we can support. Maybe by each area. If you have companies based near you--find out about them and make a report on whether their policies are supportible or not. For instance, I have a bio-fuel plant near us. I'm trying to find out more about them (near nothing is published about it). There is a local food distributor that is an alternative to Walmart/Sams club. They are more expensive, naturally, but the locals know that buy local-buy better is good.
3) stop participating in the sham elections--to h*ll with who they are forcing down our throats, write in your own candidate. (I'm writing in Ron Paul or Dennis Kuccinich, whether they are on the ticket or 'officially recognized' or not. I don't officially recognize the DNC/RNC anymore, myself.)
4) get off the existing energy/power grid however you can: find and build for yourself one or more of the energy producing systems that works for your area--if you can't do it by yourself, find some folks who will pool resources and do it with you.
5) it seems imperative that our armed forces be hijacked--by US! Communicate with anyone you know in the armed forces (or their parents) about the real reason they/their sons/daughters are there and what they are really fighting for--how they are looked upon as expendable resources and not human beings; how they will be treated when, rendered broken and useless, sent back home: given no medical/mental help, left on the streets to fend for themselves; how 14/day are committing suicide from the grief of committing crimes against humanity that has no sane basis--so stop the insanity NOW. Personally, I think this applies to our police force and 'correctional institutions' (what a misnomer!) here, also.

I'll tell you something. I'm flat out broke from a flat economy where I live, and a health condition the system has created and helped make worse (that I'm now learning how to treat correctly on my own). I can't stockpile food and supplies and hide, anyway. I won't last three months the way it is. So I simply must push for change around me.

What I've been DOING (and I'm saying this by way of demonstration, not bragging--I really don't feel I'm doing enough, yet--and people like Bill & Kerry, Naomi Wolf, the producers of Zeitgist, et al, are shaming me into more action). I think it would be a real service to this community if those who are coming up with their own local solutions to the above would share them to spur/inspire the rest of us. So here are my own feeble attempts to make a difference around me:

1) I spread the news where I can:
-I send Zeitgist films and other information links everywhere I can see to (yes, I get plenty of flames back)--I even send links to predatory spammers telling them to stop making the situation worse and do something more productive, along with a pile of links. I get spammed 10x more, so I have 10 more links per spam to send to. I go to news websites and write to the editors. I endlessly join blogs and post there. Sometimes I stop in frustration from the inane responses I get...but then I start again.

--I talk to the administrators of my kid's school. I've had conversations about the coerced educations system, the forced vaccinations with the principal, the school nurse, the assistant principal and the head of the local school board. It is snowballing.

--I am the only member of my family who isn't a Fox News/Rush Limbaugh-Bill O'Reilly McCain-Palin supporter. Even so, I wait for the slightest opening, the barest crack in their faith in those corporate cyborgs and traitors and pounce with the truth. They get that 'deer in the headlights' look at best, or flame me with epithets of 'bleeding heart liberal', 'quit whining and go to work like the rest of us' regularly, but little by little, they are beginning to see the light.

2) I don't have a bank account. I joined a credit union many years ago. I have cash and debit cards and that's it. Here lately, I just keep a shell open and drained of all but a small amount of money. If I can't pay cash for it, I don't buy it. I regularly send any I deal with on a business level the truth about the banking system and urge them to do the same.

3) I've been supplementing our food supplies with a garden for the past 4 years. I throw very little food out. I harvest seeds from everything bought. (A small percentage of them WILL grow). I have banana and avocado trees in this pine forest--have to coddle them like crazy. I cut up potatoes that get too old to eat and plant them--I now have a whole patch of 'em. Now I just have to buy the basic staples. (oh not really, I could go completely natural, if I had to. Salt-sugar-flour aren't really good for you, but they are 'comfort' foods at this point).

4) I've been researching how to convert my own car to hydrogen fuel burning. I'm taking it to my local mechanic and trying to see how I can help them start a local business do that, since I am undertooled/undertrained to do it myself. I have skills I can throw in the business gratis to get them started. I also figure that non-running cars that still have working engines and generators could be converted to being home power supplies. I picked this direction because the raw materials for it already exist in abundance. Not enough wind around here, and too forested to make solar that attractive.
Geothermal has some real advantages though--just haven't looked into it far enough.

5) I can and have written to my own nephews in the Navy--but I'm singing to the choir. They now know the whole Iraq war was a scam, but feel trapped in their positions. More of them know what is going on than we think--they just don't learn it until they're holding a weapon in the trenches. I don't have any real top brass connections (did long ago, but they're gone now). Those who do should be feeding them some of the info we get. From the messages I get, I have the feeling there are quite a few of the top brass who are actively working against the depraved members of their own groups. I don't know, but I'd say it would encourage them more to know there is a horde of common people out there in the know who support them however they can.

Now, a word about how the above is seen by a number of folks on this forum as perpetuating an unhappy illusion by continuing to respond/react to the illusion rather than, say, meditating our way 'out of the box'. I don't really disagree, and a meditate my patooty off every day. However, one of the aphorisms/cohens I've lived by is, 'the only way out (of the box) is through'. Even though it is not real, the fact that we all co-created what is occurring now is enough to justify working with it as it is, as well as visualizing new realities.

Another aphorism/cohen I live by (most of the time) is: "communication is a function of responsibility". Thank you, if you've read this far, for your attention.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Addendum' based proactivity

Hi sunnyrap,

I think you are absolutely right ... In some threads I also tried to advocate action in stead of endless yes/no discussions.

I think there are good examples now of where to go.

1. Addendum movie
2. Naomi wolf

But I guess that the latter is for NOW a more US related topic ... , secondary it will apply to EU based countries as well ...

My actions so far:

- started growing veggies approx. 6 weeks ago
- be less dependent on the grid, invested in batteries, inverters and currently building/finishing a small windmill
- we don't have much rainfall here (normally). I am currently gathering as much water I can to save using water from the utilities.

The following actions I am considering to do soon:

- make DVD playable zeitgeist movie and burn it, distribute it for free
- I am saving all kind of seeds which would work locally and plan on having primary school presentations and hand them out
- Refine my windmill solution and showcase it to other people

I have lots of other nature based projects but I kept postponing them. I will pick them up a.s.a.p.

I posted some ideas in a thread called "water cone".
These kind of things are the original idea for the ground crew I guess.
Ok, hope to hear more from other members ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
dreb13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
4) get off the existing energy/power grid however you can: find and build for yourself one or more of the energy producing systems that works for your area--if you can't do it by yourself, find some folks who will pool resources and do it with you.
Check out this video on how to build a small solar heater that can be placed in a window. It won't replace a furnace or fire place but it might lower heating costs.

http://greenupgrader.com/273/diy-bui...terits-easy-2/

I started to build mine last nite. I'll post an update once it's assembled and placed in my window to let you know if it's worth it.

$10 Plexi-glass 32 x 20
$10 Foam Board 8 x 4
0.99 Flat Black Paint
$3 pennies
dreb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:55 PM   #4
Marco Malservisi
Avalon Senior Member

hi sunny rap thanks for you will and action
good example to walk the talk and not only talk the talk and miss the walk

i would like anyway to ask you where i can see this movie that many in this site name about this zeitgeist ...
could you send me a link in my personal account here in project avalon or in my personal emal adress
mestesso2002@yahoo.fr

thanks
and wish you best

MArco
Marco Malservisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #5
dreb13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Malservisi View Post
hi sunny rap thanks for you will and action
good example to walk the talk and not only talk the talk and miss the walk

i would like anyway to ask you where i can see this movie that many in this site name about this zeitgeist ...
could you send me a link in my personal account here in project avalon or in my personal emal adress
mestesso2002@yahoo.fr

thanks
and wish you best

MArco
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ist+-+Addendum
dreb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Comrades,

I posted the following on a thread, where i found the link to 'Zeitgeist: Addendum'(courtesy of Member Able. Thanks once again!).
It should be here, hence.

I just watched 'Zeitgeist: Addendum'.
It is certainly one of the most revealing experiences i have ever had!
I have the feeling - i would actually better say, i am convinced - it is The Line i have always been looking for in this Physical Incarnation.

Therefore i have taken the Decision, from now on, to invest all my Will and Strength in order to bring the Ideal of Zeitgeist as close to my daily Reality as possible.

No matter what happens further, i will not go back to the System i am now leaving behind. Definitely.

I would like to share this Choice with this Forum.

Behold The Future, it is within You!

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #7
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Good Vibrations to you all, Comrades!

I would like to add the following.

Watching Zeitgeist was like listening to your own dream being, somehow, told by a third person. It profoundly resonated with my entire Essence.
I just wanted to do something. Straight away.
The conviction which i always have, that is, that there is not such a thing like fatality, that we, Humans, are co-creators - that the reality and the World we live in are but the result of my choices, decisions and deeds - is utterly strengthened by that Experience.

Great job, Sunnyrap; what you have been doing inspired me.
After i read your testimony i went on to send the link to all the addresses i have on my PC - including even those of compagnies by which i applied for work in a recent or far past!

It is indeed up to us. It is Time for a Change a Paradigm.

I would like, in this respect, to find a way to bring the Perspective of Zeitgeist, as a Global Vision, in the context of the Communities, the Ground Crew, we are now building at Avalon.
One idea is to open a list of Avalon Members willing to go the Path of Zeitgeist; to have, already here within this Forum, some thorough exchanges of ideas about the Practical Ways Forward and to join The Venus Project - when it get launched, Oct. 10th, indeed - as a Solid Crew, united by Will and Convictions.

Any suggestion in this sense would be highly appreciated.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #8
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Zeitgeist Addendum DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
- make DVD playable zeitgeist movie and burn it, distribute it for free
Zeitgeist: Addendum DVD:

I just started seeding a torrent for an iso file that I've created that can be burned directly to DVD and is playable. It's got a menu and everything (not very professional, but it works) and I've sat down at the tv and watched it all the way through.

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/443...48.TPB.torrent

The torrent file is being hosted at piratebay:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4433648
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I totally understand your sentiments sunnyrap.I think that when the s**t hits the proverbial fan we will all surprise ourselves.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:33 PM   #10
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 'Addendum' based proactivity

My Dad said something interesting to me today:

"I think we're going to have to become a Volunteer Society."

That started some interesting threads of thought in my mind...
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:32 AM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

This is such an awesome, positive, uplifting thread. I just finished watching Zeitgeist: Addendum and searched this forum for Venus Project.

A world without money has been the vision of my heart for so many years. For the last ten I have somehow avoided having to be employed fulltime in a slave wage job. I'm thinking now it would be really nice to have more money to spend for holistic medical care, food storage, etc. but there is such a tiny range of suitable jobs for me in this little NE Oregon town. I would love to give my life energy to something like the Venus Project!

I'm going to spread the word about Zeitgeist, Naomi Wolf, Venus Project. I would love to see the current ruling cabal all arrested.

Thank you for this thread and sharing what we can DO!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:14 AM   #12
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Abbundance for all

the resources are there...the technology is there...

there is no path to peace, peace is the path

mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #13
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I hadn't done is send links to the film to the schools. This is easy to do as all schools have websites now. The youth need to be armed against all the manipulation they are exposed to right now. I send links to the film to high school student friends of my son. It's starting to viral.

I learned when my son was in the 5th grade that the education system was systematically schooling their minds towards globalism; towards turning their parents in for anything the State wanted them to; towards being drones to authority. (The armed forces start marketing to them in Middle School, visiting the campus and putting on programs, underwriting game companies to create video war games.)

I learned much NWO agenda was being injected into the text books and curriculum. One night when I was helping my son with his 5th grade Social Studies homework, I read some passaages that were clearly glorifying a one world market and explaining how much better it would be if there was open trade, yada yada yada. I looked up the author of the textbook, then Googled him. This PhD. author, who had written hundreds of textbooks, had been under contract to the Department of Defense for twenty years!

The current principal of my son's high school is a Mason. This town is heavily ruled by Masons, I learned, but oblivious of the role of Mason's in society and, like I did formerly, think they are a benign service organization. Many low ranking Masons themselves believe that. I tangled with this principal once over the forced vaccinations, got a sense of his priorities and just faded away from him as a viper to avoid being bit by. Once they target you, most of the businesses in town which are run by Masons, will cheat you, give you poor service, and otherwise bring you grief. I'm determined to either bring them down or turn them into a TRUE service organization, not a power club for old white men to give them unfair advantage over others.

But back to the school: the teachers are accessible, and you can send them information directly.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:20 PM   #14
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist Addendum DVD

Is this ISO the two Zeitgeist movies?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #15
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I was just going to buy the DVD, but right now I think it is extremely important to get it out as fast as possible, for all our sakes.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #16
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Cool! My son and his friends have started a project of converting an old school bus into a rolling house, and were asking me about helping them with alternative energy designs. They'd found one that set its' diesel engine up for burning vegetable oil, but were asking about hydrogen fuel, how to recycle its grey water and run the electronics. My son had already discovered the carbon filtering system for water collection. We discussed rain harvesting and I turned them on to the concept of installing wind turbines and cheap solar panels on its roof. Still working on the grey water recycling theme if anyone has any info on that, please...
Old 10-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #17
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sunnyrap,

Do join us at the Thread 'Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers' (http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4658) to register to Project Venus, or go to 'What we are supposed to' by Xammy (http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4623) to contribute to a wider and practical discussion on the issue.

Zeitgeist is winning pace around here.

Regards,

RaKaR
Old 10-09-2008, 05:05 PM   #18
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post
Zeitgeist: Addendum DVD:
I just started seeding a torrent for an iso file that I've created that can be burned directly to DVD and is playable. It's got a menu and everything (not very professional, but it works) and I've sat down at the tv and watched it all the way through.
Thanks Reveling John,

Working together makes it more efficient and we can act so much quicker.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote