Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-11-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Prince William's girlfriend follows his mother's Diana's footsteps - uh oh

I hope Prince William's grampa, Voldemort, doesn't kill her too.

HELLO! MAGAZINE - THIS WEEK'S ISSUE
Prince William's girlfriend steps up her charity work and looks set to follow in his mother Princess Diana's elegant footsteps

http://www.hellomagazine.ca/magazine...anada-146.html

'The Express' and Diana: Cover-ups, spies and conspiracies - Media ...
SPIES COVER UP DIANA 'MURDER' (6 November 2006). The Princess Diana inquiry is in danger of stalling after French spy chiefs blocked British detectives' ...

'THE DEATH SQUAD HAD TO TIDY UP ALL OF THE LOOSE ENDS' (9 January 2006)
French authorities want to interview members of an MI6 "death squad" who were in Paris on the night that Princess Diana died.

DIANA: WHY DID SPIES VISIT THE MORGUE? (30 January 2006)
MI6 agents paid a night visit to the morgue holding Princess Diana's body. It raises the prospect that the body was examined unofficially after the Paris car crash.

DIANA: HOW SPY STARTED CAR DEATH CHASE (3 February 2006)
A spy who is believed to have sparked the chase which led to the death of Princess Diana was being hunted last night.

DIANA DEATH: SPIES FLASHED LASER BEAM AT CRASH DRIVER (6 February 2006)
Princess Diana was assassinated by British spies using a laser gun. Detectives are investigating claims that intelligence officers pointed the laser into the eyes of her chauffeur Henri Paul.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/me...es-429277.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prince William's girlfriend follows his mother's Diana's footsteps - uh oh

Great find!!

Its one to watch thats for sure. They do love thier symbology, but trying to catch them in time is another matter..

A great read is:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=503

Hope you enjoy

Stef

Last edited by chelmostef; 10-11-2009 at 11:03 AM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #3
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prince William's girlfriend follows his mother's Diana's footsteps - uh oh

I'm waiting for 777 to tell us how she was Lady DIE-ana!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

another sacrificial lamb?? royals wil be broke soon hopefully ayway
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I'm waiting for 777 to tell us how she was Lady DIE-ana!
Anyway she was called Lady Di....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

OK. Lady DI. Lady Die. Lady Dye. Now she's wearing something ragamuffin like this (Lady Tie-Dye) in my mind - 'cause I'm pretty sure she ain't the same Diana now.

Actually, she looks a bit like Janis Joplin

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's got a bike!

WOMAN STONED... ? lots of layers there, thanks Observer, burgundia

Last edited by no caste; 10-11-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:04 PM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Recent news -

DIANA AXED FROM ROYAL HISTORY
Thursday September 17,2009

A NEW official biography of the Queen Mother was condemned as a whitewash yesterday after airbrushing out her views on Princess Diana’s death and other family crises...

Diana’s true feelings for the Queen Mother may also now never be known. The biography states that in 1993 Princess Margaret destroyed letters Diana had written to the elderly royal because they were “too private”.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/127868

Old 10-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Linky no worky...
Old 10-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I was just at the corner store and saw this week's issue:

The CDN online version:

First with a browser swish on second search:
http://www.spain.info/TourSpain/Gran...go?language=en

Then: [I'll try to find a smaller one, the little one wouldn't post properly]

Old 10-22-2009, 05:11 AM   #10
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

A curious synchronicity for me. Apparently there is a psy-op COG-CON facility near Nelson BC. It would be a good place to place a brain laundromat facility, for 'empire,' i.e. Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, KB (29 September 1758 – 21 October 1805) was an English admiral famous for his participation in the Napoleonic Wars, most notably in the Battle of Trafalgar, where he lost his life.

I've been there only 3x in my life, but I was in Nelson when Princess Diana died! There's an alternate nuts and bolts theory about her Royal Deadness on this thread:

Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
IMO what got her killed was the protest and attention she started to bring to land mine and arms sales. Quite a massive export for us and other European countries.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...6784#post86784
---------------------------------------------
Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
the COG-CON facility I was raised in happens to be located slap-bang in this area.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...highlight=ibis
Old 10-23-2009, 01:42 AM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Kind of like Rio Tinto: IMO what got her killed was the protest and attention she started to bring to land mine and arms sales. Quite a massive export for us and other European countries.

Meanwhile, ... In Touch cover (USA) ...

Celeb update: Katie is still fighting for Suri to have a Catholic education rather than Scientology-driven education.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:47 AM   #12
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Prince Charles and Camilla are on a new wife and 2010 Olympics tour in Canada. I would like to see the monarchy finished in Canada soon.

Our Pledge of Allegiance to the Land (not the Queen, in due time). But monarchists in Canada are p**ing themselves with delight, I guess. See also: Canadian Orangeism.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Charles and Camilla make the rounds in Toronto
Published On Wed Nov 04 2009
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/r...nds-in-toronto

Last edited by no caste; 11-05-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:31 AM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

The tour: Reporters dread the assignment of covering this story ...

National paper - '"His Highness, wearing a dark suit....[yada] seen Lafond walking the dog ... [yada].... unusually mild...," she wrote every lifeless word stretched in desperation to fill a paragraph or two.'

An appearance was egged (so, delayed) by Quebeckers protesting outside the armoury. A British paper said low public interest is because of the swine flu, but, no, it's because of the low public interest, extreme dislike or these polls. Prince Ch. canceled a major interview, pre-tour, with the CBC about these relevant questions.

One strange thing about it, doubling up on the Remembrance Day poppies at appearances. Once is enough, isn't it? Maybe the extra one is for ... what?! ... the dead wife? the double concern?! 4 in 2? I'm just not sure. It is strange, actually in poor taste... disrespectful... poppy lapel contests.

Next time! - put a huge floral wreath around the neck, like a race horse {so it's clearer who it's about}

Old 11-21-2009, 02:14 AM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

17-23 November 2009

p.2 'Charles's alleged comments on the monarchy are likely to send shockwaves through Buckingham Palace, especially since the Queen has worked so tirelessly to keep the Commonwealth together.'

page 40 - Anti-royals riots over Charles and Camilla
Caption (under photo of riots, batons, police etc clash {The Clash!!} with an inset of a somber Charles saluting)
Salute from Charles, but not everyone is happy to see him

Launched as the first newspaper of its type, targeting the British Expat, The International Express is today, the largest selling Expat journal.