Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Update from the brothers?

Hope this isn't going to turn into another long wait for the post.....
Can't you just post it as it is?
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Interesting, 39 views, but no comments.

The Brothers have a following on a dif. board, and the date they posted there for "Contact" was way beyond 2012.......

So I'm thinking.... whats going on? We all know whats being said about 2012, so why the delay?

No disrespect meant, just very interested in what thay have to say now....
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Clay and Shawn? Waiting for B& K to release their interview.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Interesting, 39 views, but no comments.

The Brothers have a following on a dif. board, and the date they posted there for "Contact" was way beyond 2012.......

So I'm thinking.... whats going on? We all know whats being said about 2012, so why the delay?

No disrespect meant, just very interested in what thay have to say now....
Sorry...can someone fill in some blanks for the slow kid in the back...with glasses....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Yes Clay and Shawn, we should have had an update by now?

I want to cross reference what they have to say.... for some here this maybe new, I have been following this some place else, I want to see if things have changed....
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Sorry...can someone fill in some blanks for the slow kid in the back...with glasses....
Sorry, been following this stuff too long, give's me a headache if I truthful.

OK, two brothers (but 4 if I'm not mistaken) from New York, have an insider, Naval, who claims to be inside of meetings for ET Disclosure, this has been running elsewhere on the web, the date was some time around 2014/15.

So now on PC, we have an interview that we are waiting for (editing) to be released here, I want to know if things have changed, from the info. I already have read.

It could all be a bunch of BS. Too much of what we read could be BS.

That’s the big problem, you need to listen to your institution, but these guys when I listen ........ Sorry ...... No..... spells BS to me.

I may be wrong though, so make your own mind up.

Last edited by solent; 11-10-2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: I can't spell...... hehehe sorry.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Sorry, been following this stuff too long, give's me a headache if I truthful.

OK, two brothers (but 4 if I'm not mistaken) from New York, have an insider, Naval, who claims to be inside of meetings for ET Disclosure, this has been running elsewhere on the web, the date was some time around 2014/15.

So now on PC, we have an interview that we are waiting for (editing) to be released here, I want to know if things have changed, from the info. I already have read.

It could all be a bunch of BS. Too much of what we read could be BS.

That’s the big problem, you need to listen to your institution, but these guys when I listen ........ Sorry ...... No..... spells BS to me.

I may be wrong though, so make your own mind up.
I gotcha now...I remember seeing that on PC a few days ago...Thanks you so much!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #8
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Your welcome.

Interesting though that no one else has posted about this......

I guess we are more interested in Reptiles and Grays stealing our asses?

EDIT....

Or more to the piont, we have a big member base, but only 10% seem open, or brave enought to post......

Come on guys & gals, we are all family here, no matter what you say.

Last edited by solent; 11-10-2009 at 10:04 PM.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Your welcome.

Interesting though that no one else has posted about this......

I guess we are more interested in Reptiles and Grays stealing our asses?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #10
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

I hope they understand the consept of LUBE..... ouch....
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #11
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Well like I said............ we are still waiting!!!!!!!!
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:55 AM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Well like I said............ we are still waiting!!!!!!!!
2 words...

Pete Peterson
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Thanks Bill & Kerry, very good interview

I don't understand why the "Gumbies" are backward in coming forward with info though, why are they unwilling for open communication? At least thats the impression I was left with after listening
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #14
franciejones
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 307
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

The impression I left with (after the 3 long hours I spent listening hoping for something thing that was interesting or at minimum believeable) was that it was a bunch of nonsense. I mean, how many times did these two say that they are for disclosure and the other baloney they were saying....it could have been done in 20 minutes! All that jazz about "its up to us to clean up our messes".....DUH...I mean, regular folks have been saying that since man was able to first speak! I am pretty sure no one needed to hear that from Pickering(s)...very lame in my opinion
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

A very good job done by Kerry here as an interviewer...
I was left with a feeling that The aliens want something from us, we are very precious to them. Why? I do not know yet....However i do not know how much truth is in it...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #16
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

I was disappointed in the answers from the Pickerings.....I think the phrase....nothing to see here, move on...fits this interview. Kerry you did an excellent job at trying to drill down & get something more concrete. The only new info that I had not heard before, was this luminious type alien, without legs, arms etc.

I was left with more questions than answers. In fact I was wondering why they wanted this interview in the first place? If they cannot come to the table with some meat and potatos, then why do the interview? For me, they talked in circles, and they talked a lot, without actually saying anything significant. I give this interview a 4 out of 10.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #17
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

If they are conversing with heads of govt. that leaves em suspect IMO.
Or as they have said earlier (Clay and Shawn) we have been asked to become peaceful and curb population- so that is something I as an alien species would have to take up with those in control.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

This is an example of why people have such a hard time believing in whistleblowers. First off I want to commend Bill and Kerry for such a professional interview and for their consistent efforts to expose truths. Now, I believe most Whistleblowers do very little alerting and a whole lot of smoke blowing. It appears to me that most of them are looking for attention and/or get their kicks off of spreading disinformation…as it appears with the Pickering’s. If I came into such important information there wouldn’t be a scared bone in my body preventing me from sharing it with the masses. I have no problem dying in honor, I fear nothing because death is inevitable and destiny can not be cheated. And if the info seems too unbelievable to share I wouldn’t even look for an outlet until I had substantial proof. These guys spent 3 hours talking about nothing (IMO). Oh, and a hot rock life form…C’mon guys... On top of that they kept out a lot of important info and displayed too much secrecy, an automatic red flag. Sorry, but I can’t help but to feel that most of these guys are playing around with peoples emotions and intellect. I can’t imagine myself wasting time telling a story like this with no convincing proof. People like these two guys are doing way more damage then fixing. I mean, who is going to go around warning people about a hot rock working with reptiles? Surely they had to consider this before hand…

If you claim to be a whistle blower; then blow the damn whistle so we can all hear it. As of right now, most seem like a bunch of plots strategically place by TPTB.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I was disappointed in the answers from the Pickerings.....I think the phrase....nothing to see here, move on...fits this interview. Kerry you did an excellent job at trying to drill down & get something more concrete. The only new info that I had not heard before, was this luminious type alien, without legs, arms etc.

I was left with more questions than answers. In fact I was wondering why they wanted this interview in the first place? If they cannot come to the table with some meat and potatos, then why do the interview? For me, they talked in circles, and they talked a lot, without actually saying anything significant. I give this interview a 4 out of 10.
exactly my feelings too...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #20
solent
Avalon Senior Member
 
solent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In The Mountains - Thailand
Posts: 87
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
As of right now, most seem like a bunch of plots strategically place by TPTB.

Peace
I have to agree with you, I have a suspicion that so much we are being fed is nothing else but hot air...... I long for the day I can have face to face honest open communication with our space brothers and sisters.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Well it's a sure think the PTB are not following the advice of the controllers/conformers with their latest bioweapons unleashed, the Middle east conflicts etc ;

**** or get off the pot.....I'm tired of all the charades.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #22
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Well it's a sure think the PTB are not following the advice of the controllers/conformers with their latest bioweapons unleashed, the Middle east conflicts etc ;

**** or get off the pot.....I'm tired of all the charades.....




I totally agree.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #23
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
This is an example of why people have such a hard time believing in whistleblowers. First off I want to commend Bill and Kerry for such a professional interview and for their consistent efforts to expose truths. Now, I believe most Whistleblowers do very little alerting and a whole lot of smoke blowing. It appears to me that most of them are looking for attention and/or get their kicks off of spreading disinformation…as it appears with the Pickering’s. If I came into such important information there wouldn’t be a scared bone in my body preventing me from sharing it with the masses. I have no problem dying in honor, I fear nothing because death is inevitable and destiny can not be cheated. And if the info seems too unbelievable to share I wouldn’t even look for an outlet until I had substantial proof. These guys spent 3 hours talking about nothing (IMO). Oh, and a hot rock life form…C’mon guys... On top of that they kept out a lot of important info and displayed too much secrecy, an automatic red flag. Sorry, but I can’t help but to feel that most of these guys are playing around with peoples emotions and intellect. I can’t imagine myself wasting time telling a story like this with no convincing proof. People like these two guys are doing way more damage then fixing. I mean, who is going to go around warning people about a hot rock working with reptiles? Surely they had to consider this before hand…
place by TPTB.

If you claim to be a whistle blower; then blow the damn whistle so we can all hear it. As of right now, most seem like a bunch of plots strategically
Peace
ditto........and that is the game they are playing with us.....throw the peasants some "hot air" morsels to keep them occupied, while the big boys in the dark shadows play their chess game.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #24
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Lightbulb Re: Update from the brothers?

yes its getting a bit tiring all this running around in circles.... maybe thats why project light warrior will be a good idea. we know enough stuff tht we need to prepare/change direction/expand horizons ect.

whistleblowing is pretty much done.. more interveiws like paul la violettes and pete peterson please

when new news comes out at somepoint we will be so far in to the game that it will be moot anyway.. we will be living it and shouldalready have been prepared forwhatever it is we each individually think is gonna go down
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #25
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Agreed- totally sick of being fed bread crumbs- **** them! They love playing these power/control games. If everyone stopped listening then who would they feed the crumbs too? Maybe that's a solution

Advanced lifefroms communicating only with the PTB? Somewhat suspect.
Don't they realize what they're dealing with if they are so *advanced*?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon