Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default CIA Secret 'Torture' Prison Found

CIA Secret 'Torture' Prison Found at Fancy Horseback Riding Academy

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CIA Secret 'Torture' Prison Found

Brings tears to my eyes Brook So hard to watch this and its not like I didnt know. Its the fact that they are still walking around free.

So many people suffered for something done by our own government.

I do hope they are all arrested and wonder if I am wrong for wanting this.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

All abuse brings tears to my eyes
Old 11-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Good find BROOK!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah...I found it this morning..made the bad day I'm having worse
Old 11-20-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure this is just one of many such places around the world operated by the CIA... (Combined Ignorant As..holes)
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yep Dan...lots of hidden secrets around this world of ours
Old 11-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What's wrong with the United States treating everyone as though they were U.S. citizens...even if they are high-value military combatant prisoners? We should treat the people of the world the same as we treat our own. Maybe even better. We're supposed to be a city on a hill...a bastion of freedom and justice. These torture prisons suck...big time. We don't make the world safer when we treat people like that. We can do better than that. Cool song.

Sometimes I think that a school I attended was a CIA torture prison...and that my teachers were CIA agents! CIA = Compassion In Action.

Probably most CIA agents are trying to do the right thing...and serve their country. I think the problems are systemic. I also think there is a possibility that at the highest levels...the CIA and other alphabet agencies...answer to authorities who are not U.S. citizens...or possibly not even Earth Humans. Just wild speculation...which should probably be considered. Standard reasoning doesn't seem to work when considering a lot of this crazy stuff. I wonder how CIA agents feel when they have to participate in this BS...and when they watch all of the stuff on Google and YouTube...and read all of the comments? It's got to hurt...especially if they have suffered personally or lost fellow agents who were their friends. We live in a very $crewed-up world. We can do better than this...I hope. Hope springs eternal. Go White Hats!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-21-2009 at 03:54 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is, what do we do about this terribleness? I have posed this question to myself over many years and have come to a conclusion. If we were taught from a young age that we, personally, were responsible for our world, in our sphere of influence. That everyone around us were reflecting some aspect of us, that our inner thoughts and beliefs manifested in the personal world around us, we would be very watchful and conscious of the calibre of our thinking and beliefs.

We really have no control over the larger world, but we do have the ability to control ourselves, our thoughts. What we put out in thoughts, emotions and beliefs effects all those around us. When we change ourselves our whole environment (our world) changes. Its putting the cart before the horse if we think that we will change when our environment changes. We have to "be" the change minute by minute. To take charge of our physical, emotional, mental beings and allow the spirit to prompt and inspire us. To never allow our personalities to trash and abuse those around us because 'we' are angry. Someone 'did' something to us. No-one does anything to us without our permission. Im not getting at anyone in particular here. This is definitely my lesson as well.

A point about watching terrible stuff on TV or media is that we should not watch anything that we cannot do anything about. That may sound harsh, but in fact it is not. The things we can do something about are in our immediate environment. Thats when we can and should act, and shame on us if we don't. Watching terrible things we can do nothing about is learned helplessness. That is why we see people ignoring those they could help and dont. They are used to the unreality of TV, where they can 'do' nothing but feel negative emotion that feeds the negative.

The point of all this is that change, of walking in our brothers shoes starts in our immediate environment, our immediate world. We can have all the most wonderful intentions and spiritual knowledge in the world but if we are angry and critical of those in our immediate family or loved ones, its worth nothing. Actually less than nothing cos we should know better. The only person we have to change is ourselves. If everyone took on this responsibility what a wonderful world we will have.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Carmen! At least we can comment on what we read and watch. This may not seem significant...but I think it's very important. Some of us may do our best work when we are commenting on a wide variety of subjects...including the very bizzare ones.

Think GalacticallyAct LocallyNamaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:21 PM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
The only person we have to change is ourselves. If everyone took on this responsibility what a wonderful world we will have.

Carmen

Not the easiest thing to do sometimes...change that is
But the sentiment is good..well said
Old 11-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #12
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

No its not dear Brook, easy that is, but to the degree we succeed our world opens up magically. Our soul breathes a sigh of relief, our energy soars, our consciousness expands. We change and grow little by little till our spirit starts to really animate our beingness. Sure, every now and then our personality steps in with its ****. Its addicted to the adrenaline rush of drama and creates it to get off on, to put it crudely! Its to catch ourselves before or during this emotional spewing that we can realize this behaviour and change it. Our Godself, our innerSelf watches, silently,this behaviour but until it is contacted and asked it can do nothing. Its sort of like trapped inside by a mad person on the outside that thinks it knows best. We have access to the wisdom of the ages inside of us, and we insist on listening to our personality which only has the 'programming' given to us via parents, television and authority figures.

The key is to be able to still the mind, suspend limiting beliefs, then ask and listen for a response. Meditation, focus work, staring at an object, anything really that stills the mind for a period of time allows the Great Self to come through eventually. Its takes time, patience and practice, but success is inevitable.

Also acceptance of ourselves, just as we are, to me is a huge consideration. Until we are able to do this, we accept some things about ourselves but the rest we refuse to accept. What we refuse to accept is then projected onto and into our environment. So we then can get all 'holier than thou', judging all the **** we see in other people when its our own stuff 'projected'!! We wouldnt even notice it otherwise. We know what is wisdom and what is projected 'stuff' by whether or not it pushes our buttons. It amazed me when I finally realized that my whole world was "me". Whether I liked it or not. I tell you, its a very humbling experience.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:14 AM   #13
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen,
Thank you for this...I think I needed to hear that.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:50 AM   #14
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

It never ceases to amaze me what we see in this world. The things we tollerate, and accept as a genetic race...as human beings. How things are allowed to get out of hand, and be manipulated by the PTB. And to think,
"we are all one"....allowing these things to exist.

Is this what we came here for?