Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #26
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

I think many if not most here are well aware of the plans for tyranny. If you have more detailed information on methods and time frames, by all means share what you know.

Quite often videos are posted here about some plan or another to set up road blocks and start forcing people to wear RFID wrist bands or some such thing, a date is given, people get all worked up, and then nothing happens. There are various ways to view such videos, but one would be to make it seem that the danger you are warning of is not real (invoking the "cry wolf" paradigm). I think the danger is quite real and would appreciate any special insight you might have.

As for leaning towards "paranormal" explanations, once you have experienced "paranormal" phenomena first hand, and many here have, it opens up your view of what is possible. In a way, it makes it much harder to interpret peculiar phenomena because you KNOW it could quite possibly be something out of the range of normal experience. This is not quite the same as being gullible, but it certainly behooves us all to hone our powers of discernment. When something big and strange happens that everyone wants to believe is the start of something big, it makes it that much harder. As you have no doubt observed, we are primed and ready to go here - big changes are desired. Tyranny is not one of them, but it may be a stage we have to pass through to really wake up the world. It would be much better if it could be done another way.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #27
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
All I expect is intelligence.

I don't expect to be called sir.

I don't demand that anyone like me or what I say.

I want SERIOUS dialog. Not fluffy, sugar coted bedtime stories.

If I can't get it without ^above^ I'll happily move along.

ie: Everything from here to "this post" could easily be deleted. It's useless conversation and I am not going to sit here begging for people to be serious all day. I'm already getting tired of it.
I humbly suggest that perhaps this is not the forum for you.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #28
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I humbly suggest that perhaps this is not the forum for you.

I humbly suggest that you keep your opinions of what is right for me to yourself.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #29
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
edit ie: Greer is the biggest liar in the whole movement. Fact!

Ok...you say this is a fact. What evidence do you have to back up this sweeping statement?

This thread is about being careful not to be gullible.

So we must put a statement like this to the test...because divide and rule is the oldest trick in the book. Don't you agree?

It would be gullible to just take what you say as truth.

And THAT'S a fact.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #30
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I think many if not most here are well aware of the plans for tyranny. If you have more detailed information on methods and time frames, by all means share what you know.
Yes, this is true - but the problem is that very few people know the source of the problem or how to defend themselves from it. Running around with shotguns and burying boxes of food isn't going to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Quite often videos are posted here about some plan or another to set up road blocks and start forcing people to wear RFID wrist bands or some such thing, a date is given, people get all worked up, and then nothing happens. There are various ways to view such videos, but one would be to make it seem that the danger you are warning of is not real (invoking the "cry wolf" paradigm). I think the danger is quite real and would appreciate any special insight you might have.
This is true. People cry wold all day every day. You know why? Because the vast majority of people want to be "right". The vast majority of people want to be the next person that can VALIDLY say: "See! See! I told you! (somersault) I told you! I told you! It happened! What I said happened! Hahaha! It happened!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
As for leaning towards "paranormal" explanations, once you have experienced "paranormal" phenomena first hand, and many here have, it opens up your view of what is possible.
I am one such person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
In a way, it makes it much harder to interpret peculiar phenomena because you KNOW it could quite possibly be something out of the range of normal experience.
I understand and agree -- which is WHY those who are aware that there is more to physical reality need to be VERY careful about what they accept, where they get their information and whether or not that information is TRUE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
This is not quite the same as being gullible, but it certainly behooves us all to hone our powers of discernment. When something big and strange happens that everyone wants to believe is the start of something big, it makes it that much harder.
The problem is, that most people really have little or no discernment, because they believe they can get it all sorted for themselves, or channel so called "friends" (which DO exist by the way - but they are NOT to be listened to).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
As you have no doubt observed, we are primed and ready to go here - big changes are desired. Tyranny is not one of them, but it may be a stage we have to pass through to really wake up the world. It would be much better if it could be done another way.
Yes, I know big changes are desired -- and that is the exact sentiment that will be the detriment of most.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #31
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Ok...you say this is a fact. What evidence do you have to back up this sweeping statement?

This thread is about being careful not to be gullible.

So we must put a statement like this to the test...because divide and rule is the oldest trick in the book. Don't you agree?

It would be gullible to just take what you say as truth.

And THAT'S a fact.
I have no means to prove such a statement to you.

So what I ask is that you keep it in mind.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #32
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Hello Warrior. Thank you for your thread. We have people who needs to touch, see and taste before they will believe anything and there are people ready to believe anything that makes sens.

One of the issue with gullible people is that they have no reference. Their perspective is different at each analyze. They do not analyze under the light of a verified and true reference point. There is no anchor anywhere in their point of view, so it is easy to accept a false idea right away.

Perspective is often more important than information itself and this is where I see most people are having issue with when we see fringe information being interpreted as fantasy or the opposite...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #33
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Yes, this is true - but the problem is that very few people know the source of the problem or how to defend themselves from it. Running around with shotguns and burying boxes of food isn't going to help.
Okay, so what WILL help? What is the source of the problem and how should people prepare to defend themselves from it?

Quote:
There's NO POSSIBLE WAY I could convey what I know to a forum such as this.
Why?

Quote:
Greer is the biggest liar in the whole movement. Fact!
I disagree. Please explain how you came to this conclusion.

Last edited by Jnana; 12-11-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #34
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 97
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

dear servantwarrior,
you sound very angry at the world. hard not to be i agree. if people would be deceived, well then theres not much either you or anyone else can do about it. if you think about it theres not much anyone can prove or make real for anyone else unless they believe it to be so.
this forum is a place for people with similar interests to express opinions and ask questions, which you are doing with gusto, just try not to be too aggressive or youll end up with a big headache from all that headbanging.
take care,
p.s. simple answer to everything
god is love
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #35
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Warrior. Thank you for your thread. We have people who needs to touch, see and taste before they will believe anything and there are people ready to believe anything that makes sens.

One of the issue with gullible people is that they have no reference. Their perspective is different at each analyze. They do not analyze under the light of a verified and true reference point. There is no anchor anywhere in their point of view, so it is easy to accept a false idea right away.

Perspective is often more important than information itself and this is where I see most people are having issue with when we see fringe information being interpreted as fantasy or the opposite...

Namaste, Steven
Great post Steven...good thread WS...

I suffer as you do.....but what can I do...Shake someone till they wake up or their neck snaps....

Out in the "real" world ...intelligence ain't the IN thing.

The lower your IQ seems to be ...the more cool you are.

We elect officials that "look" the part and speak the speak ...and they don't have a brain in their head.

We don't elect the greatest teachers of justice and law...the truly "smart" folks.

If they speak out ...the PTBs silence them and they live in a shack in the ghetto if they aren't sleeping with the fishes.

Someone slipped us into a rigged poker game....the brilliant thought of a perceived freedom tyranny

The bars you can't see make a great prison.

The only tech they truly have given us make us work harder for THEM and entertain us when we are waiting to serve them again.

Sitting in the corner with a shiny rock waiting for master to scream for " MORE WINE dog!!!!

I played in the game then someone whispered in my ear...Dude it's fixed...get out!!!

Then I became a "sleep walker" still asleep but up moving around looking like I'm not asleep.

A lot of folks in here suffer sleep walking...awake but wandering aimless.

Now...not being an abductee...never seen an alien...bigfoot....nessie....can't project myself astrally....can't meditate....not a brilliant mind of our time.

Just flying by my pants from an internal compass and no point of reference on the horizon.

But through all that....I feel like I'm growing

Everything that I feel or believe might be wrong...but I'm still growing

What I perceive as reality becomes MY reality...a little womb to grow

Peace all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #36
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I humbly suggest that you keep your opinions of what is right for me to yourself.
Ditto, dude (since you suggested to me my life was in imminent danger on another thread). Yikes, you open up the forum and this is what you get...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #37
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Now that the flood gate had been opened, the trolls are among us. Serving to distract.

So I have to ask, as you are so informed of the content of this forum. What is it you believe in? All I have seen it what you do not believe in. And what is your true purpose here?

There are many talented light workers here, and intuitives. As well as insiders. You have more or less called us all quacks. Delusional people...waiting for the rug to get pulled out from under us.
The Admin Gareth closed your first thread, as it was insulting. Now you have come straight out and done the deed. So pre tell ...all of the years of abduction experience that some of us have had here. And you now come out and tell us it's all a delusion?

As this forum is for the purpose of disclosure...what do you have to disclose? What great words of wisdom do you plan to share here?
Because all I'm seeing here is a troll, who want to get some attention.
Correct me if that is not the case....but tell us what you have to share. And stop telling those of us that have been through the ringer with some of this stuff that we are delusional...as I wish that was only the case!
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #38
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Now that the flood gate had been opened, the trolls are among us. Serving to distract.

So I have to ask, as you are so informed of the content of this forum. What is it you believe in? All I have seen it what you do not believe in. And what is your true purpose here?

There are many talented light workers here, and intuitives. As well as insiders. You have more or less called us all quacks. Delusional people...waiting for the rug to get pulled out from under us.
The Admin Gareth closed your first thread, as it was insulting. Now you have come straight out and done the deed. So pre tell ...all of the years of abduction experience that some of us have had here. And you now come out and tell us it's all a delusion?

As this forum is for the purpose of disclosure...what do you have to disclose? What great words of wisdom do you plan to share here?
Because all I'm seeing here is a troll, who want to get some attention.
Correct me if that is not the case....but tell us what you have to share. And stop telling those of us that have been through the ringer with some of this stuff that we are delusional...as I wish that was only the case!
Okay WS...Brook calls your hand...Are you ALL IN???
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:26 PM   #39
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

WarriorServant, to be honest you come off as a guy/gal whose really either trying to debunk something very specific (in which case, my question, what is it exactly?), or you're so overtly skeptical to the point you feel others here are in deep need of being pushed in that same direction. Am I correct in assuming this is your stance?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #40
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

As I have read your words so far, and have read the energy of them...I already have my answer.

Oh yeah...another delusion..reading energy...hahaha

we are all quack now aren't we? DOH
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #41
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Okay, so what WILL help? What is the source of the problem and how should people prepare to defend themselves from it?
The source of the problem is something which would take many threads and much discussion to convey - and I would not be given the chance here (and I am sure of that). So, I am merely trying to help people out in a lesser way, by at LEAST pointing them in the right direction, away from delusion and evil.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Why?
To put it simply, it is because what the Bible states is true (and I could put a good case for that, given the chance). However, the world has become, for the most part (as the Bible predicts) a God mocking, Jesus hating, immoral, egotistical, self loving swamp of pride.

I do understand why. It is because of "religion" - which is a cancer on the souls of men and turns more people away from the truth than any atheist ever could.

Therefore, I COULD "begin" to explain what I know and how I know it. But I know full well, that I would not get more than several responses into my explanations and knowledge (much of which comes with actual experience), without attracting a hoard of satanic New Ager's which would (of course) mock everything I say until every thread or comment I made became so full with mockery and laugher, that any point I tried to make would not come through.

So these days, I tend to show up on a forum -- spit out as much truth as possible before I am lynched and then when I am no longer able to post because of the constant interruptions, I simply move along and try to share what I know with the next forum.

I would need months to explain what I know (n detail). I would need open minds and sincerity. However, the vast majority of people are incapable of behaving in such a manner, and the moment I'd mention "The Bible" (even if a Biblical reference was a foundational side note, and not my whole point), I would be labeled "religious". Of course, I am not religious, and I cannot stand religion, but the ignorant people of this world seem to hold fast to the idea that the Bible is a religion and that God is incapable of having it written for us (assuming that any person who holds such a view actually acknowledges God and isn't wrapped up in a fantasy of "higher self", "channeling" and "aliens").

Already on this forum, several snide remarks have been made about "preaching" and "Jesus" to my few of my threads and responses -- which I have so far ignored. They are of course, pokes, to see if I will response with a Biblical quote -- and I know what happens at that point. I know full well. The hoard shows up. But it just goes to show, that it is not possible for a forum that is loaded with New Age Movement disciples to learn the actual truth behind things.

I have been on other forums before. I was lynched at the utterance of "Jesus". However, even though I mentioned the Bible and Jesus (because it is absolutely necessary for me to convey the "rest" of what I have come to learn), my point was to show people the true reality be hind actual events and circumstances of the world.

I have never, to this point, been able to full explain my life story, what I know and how I came to know without being either lynched, banned, losing my temper (which I don't do anymore, but I used to), or simply being unable to post ANYTHING because a dozen or two of the forum members decided that they would follow every post and turn it into a circus. I am not personally upset by this -- only that I cannot get my experiences out to people.

I understand that I do not have much time left on this forum (after this post), before I am lynched. I will then, of course, move to the next forum and try again.

I would advise, that any forum looking for truth (earnestly looking for truth) set a policy that gang bashing people who derive their message from the Bible, be extended the same courtesy of those who preach the religion of channeling, tarot cards and aliens -- without mockery.

This is because there are many people on this earth who "have the truth: or at the very least -- a nice portion of it (literally from God), and have been shown the truth with both visions and personal experiences, along with a true gift of discernment according to God's word -- and it would not hurt anyone to at least let such people speak without being abused.

On any forum full of New Age people, any topic is allowed. Everything is tolerated (you name it) - except the views of anyone who mentions "Jesus". That says something right there. It is sad, because there are a LOT of knowledgeable people on tis earth, who are very intelligent, very wise and have experienced the most phenomenal things that want to share them, but feel as if they have to fit in with the New Agers to do so. However, I will not and cannot.

I can handle the odd joke and the odd snide remark. Don't get me wrong. I don't go around handing out flatteries either, if I don't agree with something. There is such a thing as "being frank" and I am not adverse to it. It's not that I am thin skinned. I am actually quite patient, but when the mockery gets to a point where conversation is literally hijacked (purposefully) and turned into a festival of laugher and one-upmanship to see who can be the most insulting, the message (or the attempt at delivering it) gets lost. That's the sad part. That's the frustrating part. I have a LOT to say, but I can never get around to actually saying it. If I just "spit it out" off the bat, I can't even get started before the threads become a circus.

I can even handle constant questioning (even though it's distracting), like people who want to test me on why I believe what I believe. However, any "Jesus" thread on a forum full of New Ager's (such as this forum) WILL be pulled down to the ground like a pride of lions on a deer.

Yes, I will combat New Age statements. I will offer my view that it's garbage (if I think a statement is). But I leave it at that. I don't hang around the thread and follow the person around day in and day out with 12 of my friends, doing everything I can for a laugh -- and to eventually have that person leave. That's just sad. I see it ALL OVER the Internet, and only ever happens to anyone who loves God -- which are usually genuine, honest and caring people who are sincerely trying to convey information, but then get all upset and flustered and wind up getting upset.

If I were running a large forum, I one of my policies would be that "debate" and "argument" is allowed, but group bashings and going "on and on" to abuse the statement of one person (no matter WHAT they were) would be strictly not allowed, because -- again: No one knows WHAT that person might "know", who they "are", where they got their information from (aside from prayer and the Bible), and what they may be trying to lead to.

Hint: It's not always: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL SINNER! (I would never say that anyway).

Let me say this: No one on this forum will find truth if they hate God. That's the truth. What people need to understand is that although the "church" (which is not a building -- it is "God's people") has fallen away (as the Bible said it would), and that the vast majority of people who say they are Christian are not, there ARE "some" people in this world who are not religious, but do have a relationship with the most high, and can understand the spiritual messages of both the Bible and spiritual origins of things that are happening in the world - and want to share it. But it takes time, sincerity and patience.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #42
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

A zealot with too much time on their hands.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #43
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Should have guess it! Now it comes out
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #44
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

..and I rest my case.

I guess no one wants to hear what I have to say.

I wont beg for an audience.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #45
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

And just where was Jesus when some of or our children were abducted, it the most terror filled times of their lives? Huh?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #46
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
..and I rest my case.

I guess no one wants to hear what I have to say.

I wont beg for an audience.
Oh no...don't leave...did I say something wrong?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #47
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Well, WarriorServant, as I understood it was not about the Bible why Avalonians "attacked" you, it was about you being agressive and offensive to them.

Your general advice was: Be careful not to be gullible.

Thank you very much - we are.

Now, I suggest you to appologize your self, and then you can discuss whatever you want, including the Bible, without thinking you should be lynched.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #48
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

When someone puts out that kind of information...and cuts and runs..they are not prepared to answer some questions. And boy do I have some for him...hmmm
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #49
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

WarriorServant,

You have found that your current approach yields consistent undesirable results. I humbly suggest that a different approach might yield different, possibly better, results. Perhaps a more compassionate approach? Perhaps less of "I'm right and you all are gullible idiots!" If you have special insights to share, special experience, or special knowledge, this is the most understanding group around. But you have to allow others room to find their own way in their own time. Best of luck to you.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post

Sadly, I think most people on this forum (and those in the "Disclosure" movement) are not only going to have the wool pulled over their eyes, but scores of people, all over the globe are about to reach a delusion of such massive proportion, that it's going to be the end of humanity as we know it.

It's written all over the wall. In my genuine, sincere and watchful opinion - what I see here is 95% of people peeing in each others pockets. I don't say that because I just like causing trouble. I SINCERELY mean it. If you don't agree with me, feel free to respond. My aim isn't to be insulting (although I do acknowledge that this post WILL be taken as such by many) -- I just want to give everyone a kick in the pants and say: SNAP OUT OF IT!

That's a pretty negative outlook right there.

No one can ever claim to be more "enlightened" than another. However, I think that most of us have taken the necessary baby steps to become acquainted with a world that goes beyond materialistic desires and simplistic means/ends.

Please don't allow your frustrations with people in general to overcome your ability to see good in them. We've all been there, at least I know I have. As much as people can annoy each other sometimes, it's worth it to try and forgive their shortcomings and let it go. Everyone makes mistakes.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon