Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #26
kriya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 213
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Not speaking of you...but there are those out there, with an agenda to have us turn away from things, and cower in a corner and recite..all is love and light...that is all that matters. So as to turn your head away from the darkness...and assume it will all be well if we just chant "love and light" But it does not work that way.

i don't believe that is where you are coming from. But some of the new age movement is specifically designed to blind us from a REAL agenda.

Again...there IS a spiritual war...and manipulation of the masses in whatever way they can....they will try to achieve domination over our souls. They will use our good nature, and senses against us if we let them.

And yes...our true soul is of love





Oh yes absolutely. I don't buy into any of that. So what do you do in a spiritual war? Stand up and don't cower With love and light
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:53 PM   #27
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

As for the spiritual warfare bit ~ Agreed that the darkness, the unconsciousness has taken on a life of it's own and it's working to 'fight the light'.

I suggest the only way to disempower the darkness is not by fighting it or ignoring it ~ either way, and the room remains dark.


Only way to disempower the darkness is to shine Light on it. The darkness itself, will turn into Light.

A candle can light up a dark room, but no amount of darkness can put out a Light.

I personally have a great respect for the Ascended Hosts and I understand the power in names.

Not only do we have the Power to say No to darkness as it tries to cause us problems, but we can also, and should also call to the Ascended Hosts to intervene on our behalf. This certainly includes Jesus Christ if we feel comfortable doing so. Archangel Michael, and frankly, if we are Eastern, Shiva is an excellent Ascended Being to call to (although Western fundamental thinkers may of course consider this to be 'evil' because it is beyond current level of beliefs, and that's fine!).

The ultimate spiritual protection comes from building up momentum's working with Beings of Light, as well as fixing our own illusions.

Vibration does indeed matter. The less illusions we have, the less fear we have, the less kinks in our Armour we have for dark forces to attack us with.

Eventually, we vibrate so high, the dark forces literally walk right through us!

I only suggest, we don't have to fight them. Fighting itself is an act of darkness... resisting by all means!!! Fighting as a last resort, but ideally, call to the Ascended Hosts, Archangel Michael, Jesus Christ, Shiva, stand your ground in your own God Power, the Holy Spirit that does indeed Live in your heart, Know you are the child of God and in Oneness, this is your world, and they lose their power... suggestions for starters .... All of us have our own ways of protection, good to share ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #28
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Oh yes absolutely. I don't buy into any of that. So what do you do in a spiritual war? Stand up and don't cower With love and light
First you have to understand you do have power over these things. We have more power in us that is imaginable. And Standing up and removing the FEAR...as that is their only power over us. Remember...we are immortal beings,

I once wrote this passage I will share...and I hope it does not offend you Warriorservant..as I do go into religion..but it talks about taking back our power.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=100

So my take is..to take back that power...and the love and light you speak of will come naturally
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #29
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Not speaking of you...but there are those out there, with an agenda to have us turn away from things, and cower in a corner and recite..all is love and light...that is all that matters. So as to turn your head away from the darkness...and assume it will all be well if we just chant "love and light" But it does not work that way.
I see this ALL over the Internet. There are millions and millions of people that are (whether they realise it or not) mislead by the New Age Movement. It's a movement where everything is only skin deep. Everything is shallow. There;s absolutely NO real substance. You'll hear people say: "All is Love", "Higher Consciousness", "We ARE God", "Love and Light", some even say: "Gulliblility is GOOD!".

What the New Age Movement is -- is a mixed up crock pot that with ingredients cherry picked from all the religions and philosophies of the world (so theres NOTHING "new" about the New Age Movement). The basic method of "learning" is simply to keep having conversations, over and over again, petting each other, cheering each other, RELATING with each other and being tolerant of things you don't agree with (no matter how absurd), until you've come to a warped consensus -- and all philosophies match (or appear to match if you don't think about it too much), in some twisted hard to understand (deluded) way. However, that's ok to the participants because they're not after "truth", they're not sincere.

They're just after someone to tell them they don't have to learn anything or try or put any effort into everything and that they can just conjure up their fantasies if they all just visualize and chant for it hard enough -- because they've GIVEN UP! The New Age Movement is the "sideline bench" of life where everyone mucks around and don't care much about the game. They're school of life dropouts.

Come to think of it, I really should write a thread all about how WARPED New Age Movement beliefs are, and compare them with the sound and reasonable spiritual advice of the Bible -- considering so many people online like to go on and on about how the Bible doesn't make sense. If the Bible doesn't make sense (and is full of contradictions, as many people say) -- the New Age Movement philosophies must be the epitome of MADNESS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

i don't believe that is where you are coming from. But some of the new age movement is specifically designed to blind us from a REAL agenda.
Yes, the people I am PARTICULARLY annoyed with are those that KNOWINGLY mislead others for profit and gain. The New Age Movement money makers (and there mullions of them), taking advantage of people who are after comfort -- feeding off the meek like a cancer. Buy my book "The Path to Eternal Enlightenment" $29.95! If these people are SO concerned and have the map for the true path of enlightenment, then WHY are they selling it? Hello? The same goes for the world religions and cults by the way, which I also cannot stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

Again...there IS a spiritual war...and manipulation of the masses in whatever way they can....they will try to achieve domination over our souls. They will use our good nature, and senses against us if we let them.
Most people don't want to know about any "spiritual war". You know why? Because it doesn't help them (necessarily) "here and now". People want "NOW". I WANT, I WANT, I WANT -- IT'S ALL ABOUT "ME", "ME" , "ME". However, to become a warrior in a spiritual war it becomes all about REAL "love". It becomes about love for others. It becomes about love for "God". But too many people are like: "Oh, do I really have to love God? Such a drag. He expects stuff like for us to follow roles and things. Nah, I just want to do what I want to do. I'm off it!". Then, to appease the friends they ahve that love God, they try to pull them down by saying: "Oh yeah, Jesus was a cool guy. He had some good ideas". Um, "good ideas"? HELLO? God is our creator. He loves us. He gave us this life as a gift. There's nothing "sad" or "hard" about loving the God that gave you your life. It's the least we can do.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #30
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Come to think of it, I really should write a thread all about how WARPED New Age Movement beliefs are, and compare them with the sound and reasonable spiritual advice of the Bible -- considering so many people online like to go on and on about how the Bible doesn't make sense. If the Bible doesn't make sense (and is full of contradictions, as many people say) -- the New Age Movement philosophies must be the epitome of MADNESS!
There are many threads about this here...just look around..you'll find them

But I will also say there are hints of truth in the new age movement as well, and with any "religion"...there is some truth...the I AM..the source.

Last edited by BROOK; 12-12-2009 at 03:17 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #31
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Not only do we have the Power to say No to darkness as it tries to cause us problems, but we can also, and should also call to the Ascended Hosts to intervene on our behalf. This certainly includes Jesus Christ if we feel comfortable doing so. Archangel Michael, and frankly, if we are Eastern, Shiva is an excellent Ascended Being to call to (although Western fundamental thinkers may of course consider this to be 'evil' because it is beyond current level of beliefs, and that's fine!).
According to the Bible we are to communicate only with God. Not to angels or any other host of heaven.

Quote:
1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
If anyone prays (communicates) to any other entity, that entity may be evil. Satan can be "real smooth" and even APPEAR as an angel of light (Hint: or Ashtar) -- so do not be deceived. The ONLY way you can know you're getting truth is through Jesus.

It is, of course possible to communicate with other entities / beings, However, I highly warn against it.

Having aid that, there is evidence in the Bible that God has literally "sent" angels to minister to people and even to warn people. God has also sent angels in dreams and visions. Therefore, it is possible that we communicate with angels "if they are sent". However, all communication should be addressed to our Father, through Jesus.

The Bible also says that we may be WITH an angel, unawares. So they DO come to earth and walk among us.

But the whole point is, if you need help and want to pray / communicate, "Jesus is the way". If he wants to send someone else to help you out or minister to you, then he will. If he does, you'll now it.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #32
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
But I will also say there are hints of truth in the new age movement as well, and with any "religion"...there is some truth...the I AM..the source.
There is always truth in religions and cults.

That doesn't change the fact that religions and cults are dangerous and should be kept away from.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #33
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
There is always truth in religions and cults.

That doesn't change the fact that religions and cults are dangerous and should be kept away from.
I would use discernment

And getting in touch with Source...God if you will....go straight to the source And if that means through Jesus...then so be it
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #34
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I would use discernment

And getting in touch with Source...God if you will....go straight to the source And if that means through Jesus...then so be it
The only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ. Watering down that process to "just contact source" deletes Jesus from the process. We cannot communicate with "source" / God if we do not acknowledge Jesus and believe that Jesus came to earth and died for us.

Otherwise, if we just talk about "source" as if to come across as though we're not interested in the Bible (and are ashamed to acknowledge Jesus as our Lord), then the person that hears the message gets a warped view. They will just think: "Oh, well that's just source - light" and immediately start chanting: "Love and Light, Love and Light", like a parrot.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #35
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Jesus told us we could walk on water....he was showing us we had the POWER. He was not talking about the power of a "Book"...he was talking about the power of God....only if we would believe we had that power in us
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #36
kriya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 213
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
According to the Bible we are to communicate only with God. Not to angels or any other host of heaven.



If anyone prays (communicates) to any other entity, that entity may be evil. Satan can be "real smooth" and even APPEAR as an angel of light (Hint: or Ashtar) -- so do not be deceived. The ONLY way you can know you're getting truth is through Jesus.

It is, of course possible to communicate with other entities / beings, However, I highly warn against it.

Having aid that, there is evidence in the Bible that God has literally "sent" angels to minister to people and even to warn people. God has also sent angels in dreams and visions. Therefore, it is possible that we communicate with angels "if they are sent". However, all communication should be addressed to our Father, through Jesus.

The Bible also says that we may be WITH an angel, unawares. So they DO come to earth and walk among us.

But the whole point is, if you need help and want to pray / communicate, "Jesus is the way". If he wants to send someone else to help you out or minister to you, then he will. If he does, you'll now it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
There are many threads about this here...just look around..you'll find them

But I will also say there are hints of truth in the new age movement as well, and with any "religion"...there is some truth...the I AM..the source.
I would slightly rephrase the quote from the Bible you can only talk to God thru the man christ Jesus to: you can only talk to God through Christ Consciousness which the man Jesus embodied.

I would also be very wary of those who say they channel this or that ascended master because you have to be vibrating at a very high rate to communicate with masters not that you couldn't.

From what I know God has taken a vow of silence unless you are self-realized and then you are one with him anyway and can communicate.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #37
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Jesus told us we could walk on water....he was showing us we had the POWER. He was not talking about the power of a "Book"...he was talking about the power of God....only if we would believe we had that power in us
I am not saying that a "book" has the power. I am saying "God" has the power. God wrote that book. It contains a spiritual message. That spiritual message informs us that "Jesus is the way and truth the life". We have no power in ourselves. Our power comes from God. Without God, we have nothing. And yes, Jesus did say we will walk on water -- and even be like him, but that doesn't mean we should assume that "we have all the power". Or at least, I might believe it when someone demonstrates to me that they can walk on water. I haven't seen anyone yet, so I believe it's a safe assumption that no one has that power.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #38
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

WS, please remove the dislcaimer above in the thread name...(sorry for all the disclaimers)....no need for it any more...you just proved to us and to yourself that you actually are an enlightened soul...no need of defending any more...

I just want to share with you that your views could also be mine...you just use another terminology (as you previously stated)...but I gues you know this by now.

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #39
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
From what I know God has taken a vow of silence unless you are self-realized and then you are one with him anyway and can communicate.
I agree with this.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #40
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
I would slightly rephrase the quote from the Bible you can only talk to God thru the man christ Jesus to: you can only talk to God through Christ Consciousness which the man Jesus embodied.

I would also be very wary of those who say they channel this or that ascended master because you have to be vibrating at a very high rate to communicate with masters not that you couldn't.

From what I know God has taken a vow of silence unless you are self-realized and then you are one with him anyway and can communicate.

Love,

Kriya
I agree with that. And true, no one will see God unless they go through Jesus Christ. People try to skirt around that fact, but it's true. It's unfortunate that man has created so much dogma and religion out of Gods word, so that they have a hatred for it and can't see the message -- but the message is clear: No Jesus -- No life. No amount of creating new stories and philosophies is going to change that.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #41
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
WS, please remove the dislcaimer above in the thread name...(sorry for all the disclaimers)....no need for it any more...you just proved to us and to yourself that you actually are an enlightened soul...no need of defending any more...

I just want to share with you that your views could also be mine...you just use another terminology (as you previously stated)...but I gues you know this by now.

with respect
malletzky
I wont remove it - but from this point onwards, I believe there will be no need for such disclaimers. The point of having this in the title is to demonstrate (off the bat), for new people who have not yet had a conversation with me, that I'm "over" the religious debates. I just want to be sure that people let me have my say. However, I do agree that there's no further need for such titles. It served its purpose.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #42
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I am not saying that a "book" has the power. I am saying "God" has the power. God wrote that book. It contains a spiritual message. That spiritual message informs us that "Jesus is the way and truth the life". We have no power in ourselves. Our power comes from God. Without God, we have nothing. And yes, Jesus did say we will walk on water -- and even be like him, but that doesn't mean we should assume that "we have all the power". Or at least, I might believe it when someone demonstrates to me that they can walk on water. I haven't seen anyone yet, so I believe it's a safe assumption that no one has that power.
And as Jesus was the son of God....and we all have that power, what does that make us?....and all we have to do is KNOW that is the truth. So what did he say about that power? How would we achieve it?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #43
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
And as Jesus was the son of God....and we all have that power, what does that make us?....and all we have to do is KNOW that is the truth. So what did he say about that power? How would we achieve it?
Jesus said all we need is: "Faith". Then we can walk on water, move mountains, turn water to wine, or anything else.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #44
kriya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 213
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
And as Jesus was the son of God....and we all have that power, what does that make us?....and all we have to do is KNOW that is the truth. So what did he say about that power? How would we achieve it?

You have to realize the truth by aligning yourself with God consciousness and the quickest way to do that is through meditation and Kriya Yoga (or similar practice).

You could also become a nun - I hear that's quite quick too
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #45
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Jesus said all we need is: "Faith". Then we can walk on water, move mountains, turn water to wine, or anything else.
And faith gives us power

Remember...at the risk of repeating this Jesus said

He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything

Last edited by BROOK; 12-12-2009 at 03:54 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #46
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
You have to realize the truth by aligning yourself with God consciousness and the quickest way to do that is through meditation and Kriya Yoga (or similar practice).

You could also become a nun - I hear that's quite quick too
I have a relationship with God and I have never done "Yoga" in my life.

I would say that if you want to realise Truth, then you should love God.

So let me recap:

We have two options for finding truth:

1). Love God
2). Do Yoga

..anyone want to vote?
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #47
kriya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 213
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

I believe you have to embody Christ Consciousness to turn water into wine. Faith alone is not enough - otherwise we could all do it.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #48
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newcastle, Oz
Posts: 177
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

WS, you say in your disclaimer that you're not preaching about hell, so, as I said in another post, I'm sorry to be going on about hell (or some other horrible eternal fate) if that's not what you're on about either - but if not then I don't understand what you are warning about when you get so adamant about deception, etc.

If Jesus is the only 'way' (to what?), what happens if we don't choose that way?

I only hope you understand that for some of us (okay, me in particular) having grown up with bible indoctrination, with all the fear and guilt that brings, the psychological manipulation (that I still get counselling for), the mental trauma's, not from the devil, but from the accusing gaze of Jesus and God on the throne... then going through years of research to learn all it's problems and flaws, facing all the apologetics (and yes I went to christian websites, and many christian forums, to argue and test my arguments) - realising how much of my life was wasted on it, and how wrong my entire upbringing and direction in life was, so that now I am alone and empty... yet have found more spiritually uplifting joy in what you call 'New Age' foolishness than ever I did in christianity.

To see someone promoting the Bible (but not hell?), on a forum I thought may be free from such horror, brings out the defensive instinct.

I at least would like to understand what you are warning against, if not hell.

Because otherwise I see you as an agent of a fear based control system, not malevontly or knowingly on your part, yet the same as any Illuminati or dark power you care to mention.

In regards to Eternity, promoting fear of some unknown is something I reject.

I am interested in your story, your encounters with spirit beings, even those that caused you harm, beatings, etc.
I too have faced such a thing once, and would like to understand it. I called on the name Jesus, as that is what I believed in at the time, and it stopped - yet other people call on the name of other things, or even their own true self, or some personal energy shield, or mantra, and that works too.

I know I'm your opposite, but I don't reject you out of hand.
I want to understand.
In regards to Eternity, why should we Fear?

Last edited by 100thmonkey; 12-12-2009 at 04:01 PM.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:00 PM   #49
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newcastle, Oz
Posts: 177
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
And faith gives us power
Hmm, but might faith not leave us gullible...?
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #50
kriya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 213
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I have a relationship with God and I have never done "Yoga" in my life.

I would say that if you want to realise Truth, then you should love God.

So let me recap:

We have two options for finding truth:

1). Love God
2). Do Yoga

..anyone want to vote?


Love God and do yoga. To clarify its not yoga as commonly done in the west. Its a form of meditation that can stop the breath and raise your consciousness so that you can commune with God. Commonly done by yogis' who can then experience samadhi. Anyway yoga means union with God.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon