Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help with this dream please

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
There is a Battle

Swallows aerial feed on insects
But the bugs numbers overwhelms them
So they flee the scene
And warns you to take cover

The Battle in the sky is lost

Dark is this hour

The forces of evil touches ground
The forces of good unleashes the sparrows
The ground fighters bring death to the enemy

The Battle is won

Job well done
We are moving on
I like this one....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

excellent future eyes , that was absolutely excellent

a lot of us, are dreaming in technicolour

having melding dreams, and, the such !!!

good work , i really enjoyed reading that
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #28
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Egg mate, you're smokin' too much...though that north khazah stuff is good...or was it that last kronenburg...only joking.

Seriously though...there's stuff going on in your mind relating to change on the planet, and change within you.

All is good, but you are worried, for all around you.

relax. The dreams are telling you that all will be ok. Future eyes is bang on the mark.

But listen to the messages. You are privileged that they are coming in dreams.

When you must change, move, you will know. But not now.

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #29
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Egg, I would never try to interpret someone else's dreams normally, but I had a thought here.
What if your dream had something to do with either extremely violent weather or an extreme fire, type of situation off in the distance.
Animals, insects, and all nature in general would run from either one!
You said there was a fence in the backyard, so really the only things that could get past that fence would be insects and birds, for the most part.
You said they came, and the birds ate the insects, then they left. So it seems like it happened in a very short period of time.
But we all know that dreams really have no "time reality".
And that's my non-interpretational/scientific/realistic two cents worth!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:08 AM   #30
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Egg, If this were my dream, here is what I would think...

I was stood in my Moms back yard by the fence on a lovely sunny day
...My world looks perfectly fine...and I am placed in a familiar, comfortable position that I know so well...the feminine, receptive part of my unconscious is setting the stage. Only I am on/near the fence... my consciousness being both here and there - in this world, and aware of the other world beyond the fence...here by the fence I am aware of the separateness that exists...There is a division...there is a choice to make...There is also containment of my Self, containment of my consciousness, and I am quite aware of it as I stand next to the 'before' and 'after' of the fence...There is a clear division between my unconscious and my conscious state...reflective of the collective in the world.

when suddenly a flock of swallows swooped across the field really low and made me duck beneath the height of the fence. I was still ducked down when the sky became really cloudy with sunlight only peeking through small gaps.
....When then a great community of others, acting as One Force, comes over me, swiftly, with great skill, speed, and agility...I make room for it out of instinct, I make an allowance, and I stay close to the boundaries of consciousness...here next to the great height of the divide, where the Veils are Thin, I remain, and the sky becomes filled with the Clouds of the Superconscious...with Pure awareness making itself apparent in the cracks above...it is this light of consciousness that must break through the ego to fully emerge

Then I heard a thunderous roaring / whirring sound, and the air was thick with insects that descended onto the grass and I just lay on the floor watching as every spare inch was covered completely.
...And now the Unconscious process of my own awakening, my own shift, comes thundering up...there is a roar as it begins to speak...something is emerging within me of such force, it is audible. And yes, it is strange and primitive and prehistoric, like the urgency of great numbers of insects...Something so prolific and abundant is now covering the very foundation of my existence... Indeed of all of our existences in the world of Knowing.

I was getting really nervous, but suddenly I heard wings beating, tens of hundreds of small pairs of wings.
...There is a natural anxiety within me, a quickening, a small fear of this power, of the force of this unknown, an anxiousness of that which is emerging. Now there is an untold amount of the Unconscious process emerging, taking flight, released within me and to the world...There is a conversion taking place.

The air was filled with house sparrows that set about eating all of the insects until nothing was left. Then they flew away all apart from one single sparrow.
...All around me I see that my house, my sense of Self, is protected, and deep down, I know what I am doing, for I am an Adept, the Great part of me is managing the process with finess, there is no stumbling along the Path, no Slouching my way to Bethlehem. It's as if all these birds are the conscious sparks of The One Source, like living Yods, flying off of me in every direction. I am being cleansed. I am being purified. It is a sight to behold. And then it is down to One.

This sparrow hopped up to me, stood an inch from me before turning off and flying away.
...Yes, The One Source within me recognizes Itself, showing itself to me, This Close - within an inch of my life. 'Remember,' it seems to say.

The sun then came back out from behind the dark clouds and the sky went really blue and pleasent again
...And so this particular process completes...something within me is shifted...I am expanded...I am conscious of my own consciousness....and the pure light of Consciousness shines down on me, shines from me. The sky is again blue...I am as I was Before, but I am different, I am changed, I am transfigured in a bold and mighty Way, and it becomes My Way, my natural, expanded state of Being.

Totally vibrant real life colors and the yard identical in every way to what it is, even down to my old bike sat under the fir tree.
...I am aware that this is a Big dream, bc the frequencies of color emerging are so pure and alive. My consciousness is awake within. My old vehicle, my body and mind as it used to be is disgarded, un-used...it sits beneath a tree that is rich with sap...the Rasa, The Elixir that was fed to me that transforms.

Much love to you Egg
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:41 AM   #31
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Any thoughts?
Ok, I sat on this one for a while.

My interpretation is simpler than the others, but not inconsistent.

You and the garden were assailed - but you came to no harm, the birds protected you. The sparrow came up to you to say - "see we got your back buddy!".

Significantly the birds arrived first. Time is an illusion for us, thier response was sequenced and co-ordinated by higher intelligence.

The message for you is as it is for us (since you shared it in this manner)

"You/we are protected."

I see the birds as possibly an angel metaphor (wings?) - members of the deva evolution.

Insects are possibly a demon (legion) metaphor - scary creepy crawly things.

The only problem I have with my last interpretation there is that I like many insects - even 'roaches - they impress me hugely at times. I try not to kill them these days - not directly anyway - often they get fed to the birds, which I also love. We have tons that we feed and are semi-tame. I can often go out into the garden and have lorikeets landing on me, or magpies singing at me demanding to be fed!

A..

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #32
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Help with this dream please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I had a stunning, full technicolor dream that blew me away and I just cannot seem to shake it off. So heres what it was.

I was stood in my Moms back yard by the fence on a lovely sunny day when suddenly a flock of swallows swooped across the field really low and made me duck beneath the height of the fence. I was still ducked down when the sky became really cloudy with sunlight only peeking through small gaps.

Then I heard a thunderous roaring / whirring sound, and the air was thick with insects that descended onto the grass and I just lay on the floor watching as every spare inch was covered completely.

I was getting really nervous, but suddenly I heard wings beating, tens of hundreds of small pairs of wings.

The air was filled with house sparrows that set about eating all of the insects until nothing was left. Then they flew away all apart from one single sparrow. This sparrow hopped up to me, stood an inch from me before turning off and flying away.

The sun then came back out from behind the dark clouds and the sky went really blue and pleasent again

Thats it. The only thing I can mention more is that it was in totally vibrant real life colors and the yard identical in every way to what it is, even down to my old bike sat under the fir tree.

Any thoughts?
My perception of your dream is this...

You met yourself in that dream and saw the level of your development. A great progress met with reward. But with all rewards comes another test. The higher that you climb that mountain, the more you experience the limits of relying on the 3D to carry you.

macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote