Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thunderbirds Global Action Team

The Thunderbirds Global Action Team is the world's first high profile independent research rescue and recovery action hero team. Essentially citizens from all over the world of all backgrounds and capabilities working consciously and creatively to make the world a sustainable balanced world where all beings can live in harmony and joy.

I have some serious players working to make this a reality series, a cable station already wanting to option it, a big Hollywood production house you already know picking this up, all i need is people who believe to sign up and get free music, survival guidebooks, and artwork...all free and all created to help save the world and liberate all sentient beings.

check out my personal site that explains more and sign up

http://budurl.com/thebomb

thanks
-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird

Mission

The Thunderbirds Global Action Team..

Conducts Research, Rescue, and Recovery Operations around the world in order to help make the world a brighter, safer, more joyous place for all sentient beings.

We understand that what we do to the Earth we do to ourselves. We understand that all beings have an inherent right to self determination. And we stand with Respect, Honor, Valor, Loyalty, Honesty, Right Decision, and Benevolence.

We believe that during times of great uncertainty and the appearance of danger our call is not to back down into fear, but to stand even more resolute in courage, understanding, and compassion, looking forward with determination to an outcome that is ours to create and shape, free from limitation and the shackles of negative thinking. We believe that that our future is ours to shape, together with a positive vision that inspires the individuals working to make it real. Our destiny is ours to create consciously.

We believe the greatest resource on the planet is each other. We believe that within even the most unlikely person there is potential for worthwhile contribution and value to the world. We believe that the challenges facing the world are better faced as a unified civilization. We believe a tree with billions of roots is stronger and more secure than a tree with few roots. We believe all the challenges we face as a species and a global civilization will be overcome through common purpose and collaboration, not international strife and disparity.

We seek to unify and respect. We build bridges and assist the process of conscious evolution. We are the Thunderbirds.

We conduct research into:

Ways the population on the planet can live in balance with the environment.
Advances in environmental sustainability.
Technological advances that help the environment and our ability to understand the world we live in.
Breakthroughs in sustainable and renewable energy sources.
Developments in food production and distribution.
Ways that plants and animals adapt to their environments and live in balance with their surroundings.
Ancient Civilizations and the clues they have left behind that will give us a greater understanding of our world.
We conduct rescue operations:

Around the globe for people struck by devastating earthquakes, tsunamis, or other calamatous events.
And provide infrastructure such as communications, food, clean water, and medical help for victims.
For groups and individuals who contract with us for specific high risk operations, such as particularly difficult ascents or descents of mountains, explorations into difficult terrain, uncovering of ancient mysteries in remote and dangerous locations.
We conduct recovery operations:

For communities struggling with basic necessities such as food, shelter, and clean water.
For communities stricken by poverty and disease.
For groups working on building infrastructure and schools for communities.
For communities in need of medical infrastructure
For communities desiring world connectivity in order to build a dynamic culture and educate its people.

We are looking for like minded individuals and organizations to employ, and partner with to help manifest the world that is our birthright, a place with an equitable and abundant distribution of resources, a world whose civilization lives in balance with the ecosystem supporting it. If you are that individual. Please sign up and become part of the greatest adventure this world has to offer.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
Marco Malservisi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thunderbirds Global Action Team

sign me into your project and please post me at
mestesso2002@yahoo.fr
all details on where i can found you and where i can adress my possibilities of taking concrete and phisically part of this work and team
like an email or website or adress so i can contact you for more detailed infos...
thanks
MArco
Marco Malservisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

you got it marco. just did it.
stay tuned to your inbox.
be sure to confirm your signing up so you can start getting the free music and gifts.

-X
Old 12-02-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

how eXciting
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #5
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

go for it! you deserve a medal already!

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

HA! that awesome.

be sure to sign up on the page so you can get the free music!

i wonder how they got the squirrel into the outfit?
Old 12-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #7
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Thunderbird,

Love what you're doing. Love your site. I met Steve Robertson last year--he turned me onto the book Three Magic Words which was a source of huge growth for me.

I sense we might know some of the same folks if you are in Los Angeles. Perhaps I could introduce you to some other amazing lightworkers if the timing is right. Many are converging on a temple home in Toluca Lake where magical things are afoot.

Thanks for all you are doing to change the fabric.....

LOve,
Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:26 PM   #8
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

thanks becky!
Yeah lets link!
be sure to sign up to get the free music !
Old 12-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #9
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
HA! that awesome.

be sure to sign up on the page so you can get the free music!

i wonder how they got the squirrel into the outfit?
this squirrel must be a very old soul..

already had the thought of reincarnating as squirrel..always wanted to be able to climb trees faster than a ninja and have a thick and bushy tail.
(but nowadays i wouldn`t really want that to happen.)

ok, I`m on twitter with same name.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Now that's what we're talkin about.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:29 PM   #11
14all
Avalon Senior Member

hey xavier,
great stuff...just tried to sign up though and it gave me an error. I have a university email address but that shouldn't matter should it? What can I do to get with yall?...
14all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #12
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Hey T-bird,

I got an error message too when I tried to sign up. This could be your first rescue and recovery mission....har de har.

Let us know what's the what,
Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:12 AM   #13
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

OK im a dufus. i changed the list name thinking it would coordinate with the website automatically....

no wonder the sign ups dropped from a couple hunnert to zero in an hour.

sheesh!

fixed it!!!

try again earthlings!

its working now.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #14
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Im really stoked.
The thing about prosperity and abundance is that you need to BE prosperity and abundance even before it shows up.

aint no way your going to survive the coming shift if your worried about surviving the coming shift.

dont you see the whole point?

how are you positively contributing to the unfolding and development of consciousness on the planet? how are you being of service?

what are you being? a small little separate scared selfish creature..or an expanded self aware incandescent shiny luminescent spark of divine love? self replicating through the cosmos, co-creating ourselves in the spirit that moves through all things.....we can do anything.

its not some ***kin hippy love fest bullsh!t...its your destiny...however long and however many lifetimes it takes you.

you are godstuff.

you are holy.

you are spirit the holy child of god, free from limitations, safe and healed and whole. free to forgive and free to save the world.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #15
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I signed up to the site yesterday... am I still on your list. i got a free tune from you and it as quite amazing. Inspirational I would say. Its got me in the groove to make me move! Whada ya need I got a team of super heroes that I meet with daily and we are for sure going to make it through the shift.

I don't like to fight without my mental might.
I try to keep it real and try to keep it right.

Best wishes to you and everyone on the amazing adventures at the end of the world...as we know it

JT !STEAM
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #16
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

word up.
thanks bro.

blessings to you and yours
Old 12-04-2008, 03:23 PM   #17
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

check out:
2012 trailer:
http://www.moviefone.com/movie/2012/30165/main

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85184878490822
michael tsarion. its cool vid.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #18
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

Thunderbirds... are go?

Last edited by optimistic; 12-04-2008 at 03:38 PM.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote