Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you happy and filled with hope that Obama's Presidency will bring 'real change'?
Yes, I'm over the moon and praying for real change to come into the world. 60 35.93%
No, I think it will just be more of the same, new broom but same old rubbish. 107 64.07%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 05:20 AM   #151
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Yes we caan!

Yes we can go to the toilet
because obama is so heavyly monetary suported by the bilderbergs than isn't Any doubt about the intentions of this 32 fremason isn't what the voices in the head of david wilckok says about him!

Facts versus Voices in The Head!


Realize it Seriously!

There are a protocol what says that no real elevated spiritual being can comunicate with us. These channelings are from "other" kind of beings who are comunicating wrong things. Specially when they say things like "don't do anything against something wrong", or, "if you don't grasp this you aren't elevated" and similar nonsense!

Every whistleblower illuminati who comes clean has done a lot of things against their former organization.

If you don't do anything you get Anything, while spiritualy iliterated NWOs do a lot of spiritualy illiterated behaviour, exposing them in first place.

Read Obamanation by Webster Terpley

What Obama Does isn't something of someone good it seems.

Look at the FACTS and what he do before.

Cheese-cheers I hope nobody feells offended.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:25 AM   #152
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 310
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

I don't really care who is "president".
I DO want the world to change dearly.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-07-2008 at 08:40 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:18 AM   #153
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 128
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

bilderburger with cheese
bilderberger hotel and casino
Utrechtseweg 261, 6862 AK
Oosterbeek, Netherlands


Dear Peaceful Warrior,

as a 'trilateral' member of the "NWO we are all going down the sh----r tag team", i certainly agree that it doesnt matter if obama is controlled or not. what does matter is that some people here act as if obama is some messiah.

if you dont think that obama is some godsend, would you feel this glorious if mccain won? of course you wouldnt. but it shouldnt matter according to your theory, because things are moving along progressively in our favor whether regardless of the election outcome.

you should know its all eyewash for the general public, and theres absolutely no reason to celebrate EXCEPT that we are one day closer to the beginning of the new paradigm and the conclusion of this reality.

if you wish to celebrate that a landmark occasion has taken place so we are moving along as planned into victory, thats one thing (and one that i believe my fellow colleagues (LOL) here would most certainly agree, however id never be so presumptuous as to speak for them. but... to have a thread entitled, "thank you god... obama is the president" immediately means to me that you have emptied out your above ground pool, dumped in 8000 gallons of obama kool-aid, and are now swimming in it.


lets agree that on the following two points:

- its a great thing that we have finally moved past this election, regardless of the outcome.
- obama, in all truthfulness, deserves as much praise as GW bush since it is all about manifesting a new reality for humankind, not deifying any one person who might help bring about a new existence for mankind. everything is bringing about change in a new way.



sincerely,

bilderburger with cheese
treasurer, doom and gloom crew
member, directors board, CFR (Council on Forum Realism)
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:42 AM   #154
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
In my opinion, there will be 2 alternatives for this new president:

1) Obama tries to create changes by going against the Pentagon but will experience sever sanctions (JFK?).

2) Obama is another puppet that the Pentagon is using, instead of Bush, you have Obama now.
Same old garbage and lies.


The alternative will be drawn much faster than you think.
Give it 2-3 weeks and we will know exactly.
I vote for number 2.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:06 AM   #155
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:31 AM   #156
taomation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Your poll choices are too limited. He is probably the same old thing, but you never know...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:22 AM   #157
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Whoo hoo, more mindless negativity from Project Avalon users!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:15 PM   #158
David
Avalon Senior Member
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 398
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Excellent post THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=149

Last edited by David; 11-06-2008 at 02:26 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:35 PM   #159
Tara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 85
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Bravo Peaceful Warrior. The compassion in your writing is fantastic. I can feel it here. Thanks.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #160
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member
 
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 94
Talking Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
bilderburger with cheese
bilderberger hotel and casino
Utrechtseweg 261, 6862 AK
Oosterbeek, Netherlands


Dear Peaceful Warrior,

as a 'trilateral' member of the "NWO we are all going down the sh----r tag team", i certainly agree that it doesnt matter if obama is controlled or not. what does matter is that some people here act as if obama is some messiah.

if you dont think that obama is some godsend, would you feel this glorious if mccain won? of course you wouldnt. but it shouldnt matter according to your theory, because things are moving along progressively in our favor whether regardless of the election outcome.

you should know its all eyewash for the general public, and theres absolutely no reason to celebrate EXCEPT that we are one day closer to the beginning of the new paradigm and the conclusion of this reality.

if you wish to celebrate that a landmark occasion has taken place so we are moving along as planned into victory, thats one thing (and one that i believe my fellow colleagues (LOL) here would most certainly agree, however id never be so presumptuous as to speak for them. but... to have a thread entitled, "thank you god... obama is the president" immediately means to me that you have emptied out your above ground pool, dumped in 8000 gallons of obama kool-aid, and are now swimming in it.


lets agree that on the following two points:

- its a great thing that we have finally moved past this election, regardless of the outcome.
- obama, in all truthfulness, deserves as much praise as GW bush since it is all about manifesting a new reality for humankind, not deifying any one person who might help bring about a new existence for mankind. everything is bringing about change in a new way.



sincerely,

bilderburger with cheese
treasurer, doom and gloom crew
member, directors board, CFR (Council on Forum Realism)
Dear Bilderbutger with Cheese,
Thankyou for your commenys they are thoughtful and gratefully recieved.

In reply to your points:

I certainley hope people do not regard Obama as the 'new messiah' I certainley do not and that was never the point I was trying to make, I apologise to everyone if in any way this was misunderstood.

I hope I did not come across as sounding 'glorious' this was also not my intention, however no I would not feel as 'up' as I do if McCain had won because from my perspective that would have indicated that there had been no 'shift' in the current paradigm.

I don't think Obama himself as in the person is a 'Godsend' as you seem to ne implying, but his being elected IS a 'leading indicator' that movement HAS now occured and thing's are in motion so to speak.

You said: "because things are moving along progressively in our favor whether regardless of the election outcome."...CORRECT!

You also said: "theres absolutely no reason to celebrate EXCEPT that we are one day closer to the beginning of the new paradigm and the conclusion of this reality."...Again 100% CORRECT and I have to say my friend that IS why we should be celebrating, the marbles are rolling and the dice are in play!

Your point: "to have a thread entitled, "thank you god... obama is the president" immediately means to me that you have emptied out your above ground pool, dumped in 8000 gallons of obama kool-aid, and are now swimming in it."

Haha lol, very good and very funny BBwC glad to see your sense of humour there. To be clear I wrote the thread from a point of relief that 'thing's have not stagnated' with yet another 'fixed' Republican election win and that as I have already stated we are well and truly game on!

I do apologise if my use of the words "Thank God" in the title were misunderstood, I did not intend to confuse you or anyone else.

Your final 2 points: "its a great thing that we have finally moved past this election, regardless of the outcome.
obama, in all truthfulness, deserves as much praise as GW bush since it is all about manifesting a new reality for humankind, not deifying any one person who might help bring about a new existence for mankind. everything is bringing about change in a new way.

Yes I totally agree, nuff said...

Now then I better go and have a jolly good splash around in my 'Obama Coolaid' filled swimming pool before putting the finidhing touches to my '15 foot Gold Obama Statue' that I am building in the garden for my local church, haha lol...

Respect and Love BBwC...

Kindest Regards

PEACEFUL WARRIOR
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #161
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member
 
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 94
Talking Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Bravo Peaceful Warrior. The compassion in your writing is fantastic. I can feel it here. Thanks.
Dear Tara and David,
Thankyou both so much for your kind words and support for my words and the thread, it is much appreciated and deeply felt.

I was getting a bit dismayed by the hammering the thread was taking by pretty average and low vibration comments and felt I had to say something in reply to all the negativity.

Sending you both many blessings and smiles...

Love...ONLY Love...ALWAYS Love...My Friends!

PEACEFUL WARRIOR ...and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #162
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
*it does not matter who is or is not behind/guiding him - Zebrig, BigZig or ZigZag or Lord of the Dark Dance ZogZog Zigzogadon,
Warrior - you have given me the biggest smile of the day here And yes, I do see what you were saying.Folks - I don't really see any constructive or supported arguments here. All I see is a load of insults along the lines of 'Obamazoid' and 'Sheeple' - which, with all due respect, does not constitute a balanced 'arguement'.No one has answered the question I've posed a few times; why, when, say, Blossom, Bill. D. or M. St Clair get it wrong, do those who have firmly taken their point of view not cry 'Sheeple' on themselves?
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #163
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
actually he was every single president has been a mason doesn't that make it suspicious in itself? When he tried to bring in real change into this country *getting rid of the CIA* he was assassinated...
John F. Kennedy was not a Freemason. That is a fact. The main reason why JFK was killed was because of Executive order 11110, calling for abolishing the Federal Reserve and returning the power of coining money to our Congress, which is in the constitution(Article II Section 8). This Executive order is still on the books but has not been implemented by any President, out of fear.
Obama is of the same mold and ideals of the Kennedy family. The Kennedy family has been fighting fascist elements for a long time in this country. For Caroline and others within the family to come out so publicly for Obama shows that they understand that Obama is a person who holds the same ideals of returning this country to the people; having a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Obama understands this, he knows who killed JFK and Bobby, and those elements had supported John McCain in this past election (ie Rothschilds and Rockefellers both Publicly).
I genuinely believe that Obama is someone who is intellectually curious in seeking TRUTH and disclosing this publicly. He is surrounded by elements of the old guard, as that is needed to become President in the system we currently have. However, his transition team is headed by John Podesta, who at the National Press Club called for UFO/Alien disclosure by all governments. David Wilcock also pointed out an interesting article by the New York Times that reports, as a side note, Obama is almost finished with reading a 720 page book titled "Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afganistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Union to September 10th, 2001" this book highlights the ties between Bin Laden and the CIA dating back to the late 70's. This will all come out in due time.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #164
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
In my opinion, there will be 2 alternatives for this new president:

1) Obama tries to create changes by going against the Pentagon but will experience sever sanctions (JFK?).

2) Obama is another puppet that the Pentagon is using, instead of Bush, you have Obama now.
Same old garbage and lies.


The alternative will be drawn much faster than you think.
Give it 2-3 weeks and we will know exactly.
The majority of the Pentagon leadership is against the Bush Fascist side as evident with Gates being the Defense Secretary. Top Generals from the Pentagon have been directly involved in stopping any plans of the Bush/Rockefeller/and now Rothschild faction of trying to start WWIII. Ironically, the Pentagon will play a huge role in adverting world war and the fascist coup.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #165
GoingToFast
Banned
 
GoingToFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Avesta, Sweden.
Posts: 303
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
John F. Kennedy was not a Freemason. That is a fact. The main reason why JFK was killed was because of Executive order 11110, calling for abolishing the Federal Reserve and returning the power of coining money to our Congress, which is in the constitution(Article II Section 8). This Executive order is still on the books but has not been implemented by any President, out of fear.
Obama is of the same mold and ideals of the Kennedy family. The Kennedy family has been fighting fascist elements for a long time in this country. For Caroline and others within the family to come out so publicly for Obama shows that they understand that Obama is a person who holds the same ideals of returning this country to the people; having a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Obama understands this, he knows who killed JFK and Bobby, and those elements had supported John McCain in this past election (ie Rothschilds and Rockefellers both Publicly).
I genuinely believe that Obama is someone who is intellectually curious in seeking TRUTH and disclosing this publicly. He is surrounded by elements of the old guard, as that is needed to become President in the system we currently have. However, his transition team is headed by John Podesta, who at the National Press Club called for UFO/Alien disclosure by all governments. David Wilcock also pointed out an interesting article by the New York Times that reports, as a side note, Obama is almost finished with reading a 720 page book titled "Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afganistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Union to September 10th, 2001" this book highlights the ties between Bin Laden and the CIA dating back to the late 70's. This will all come out in due time.
Maybe Obama will be the President that has the guts to implement the Executive order 11110
tdc1188, your post is the best post so far on this thread, very good.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:22 AM   #166
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
John F. Kennedy was not a Freemason. That is a fact. The main reason why JFK was killed was because of Executive order 11110, calling for abolishing the Federal Reserve and returning the power of coining money to our Congress, which is in the constitution(Article II Section 8). This Executive order is still on the books but has not been implemented by any President, out of fear.
Obama is of the same mold and ideals of the Kennedy family. The Kennedy family has been fighting fascist elements for a long time in this country. For Caroline and others within the family to come out so publicly for Obama shows that they understand that Obama is a person who holds the same ideals of returning this country to the people; having a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Obama understands this, he knows who killed JFK and Bobby, and those elements had supported John McCain in this past election (ie Rothschilds and Rockefellers both Publicly).
I genuinely believe that Obama is someone who is intellectually curious in seeking TRUTH and disclosing this publicly. He is surrounded by elements of the old guard, as that is needed to become President in the system we currently have. However, his transition team is headed by John Podesta, who at the National Press Club called for UFO/Alien disclosure by all governments. David Wilcock also pointed out an interesting article by the New York Times that reports, as a side note, Obama is almost finished with reading a 720 page book titled "Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afganistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Union to September 10th, 2001" this book highlights the ties between Bin Laden and the CIA dating back to the late 70's. This will all come out in due time.
Ok some presidents were not all I'll give you that. On the other issue please don't compare kennedy with Obama these people are WAY DIFFERENT and if you can't see that then it's time for you to smell the coffee . Zbigniew Brzezinski Obamas advisor is part of the New World Order, he is an elite Globalist who has no allegiance to the United States of America or its Constitution. He seeks to destroy the freedoms that the American people enjoy. He is working closely with the other Globalists, with other parts of the New World Order, seeking to destroy this country and the middle-class, and to bring about World Government. Brzezinski was behind the disaster that was President Carter. Here is some Vids on him and decide for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTv2nFjMBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XIeb879SY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1BXOCxmWs
And please Don't use David Wilcock as your reference next time. It makes me sad when people can't think for themselves.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:26 AM   #167
Tara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 85
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Now (maybe) we're getting somewhere! Let's not forget, John Kennedy Junior, Paul Wellstone, I'm not sure about Mel Carnahan. I think he ran against Ashcroft and ended up dying in plane crash, and won anyway. I hear Obama is trying to appoint Caroline Kennedy to UN as Ambassador, and Bobby Junior as head of EPA. We shall see. I am not excited, for all the Obama naysayers who think we are following him in some trance. I'm nervous as hell about everyting right now. Obama needs protection if he is what I think he is. We need to tap into this and figure it out so we can help. I will continue to meditate and let the universe guide me on this one. Things are hardly ever what they appear to be. The fact that St. Clair wouldn't mention Obamas name makes me uncomfortable. At the same time St.Clair gives me the creeps. Is he trying to shut down support for Obama? I'm confused. I'm going to take break from all of this and wait to see what shakes out. Sorry for going on. PEACE and LOVE all around.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #168
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Melbourne Florida
Posts: 109
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

I still say that outta all the people in the USA this is the best they could come up with ???
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:04 AM   #169
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Ok some presidents were not all I'll give you that. On the other issue please don't compare kennedy with Obama these people are WAY DIFFERENT and if you can't see that then it's time for you to smell the coffee . Zbigniew Brzezinski Obamas advisor is part of the New World Order, he is an elite Globalist who has no allegiance to the United States of America or its Constitution. He seeks to destroy the freedoms that the American people enjoy. He is working closely with the other Globalists, with other parts of the New World Order, seeking to destroy this country and the middle-class, and to bring about World Government. Brzezinski was behind the disaster that was President Carter. Here is some Vids on him and decide for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTv2nFjMBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XIeb879SY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1BXOCxmWs
And please Don't use David Wilcock as your reference next time. It makes me sad when people can't think for themselves.
Kennedy and Obama are not way different. Kennedy had people in his inner circle that were apart of the same current NWO/Illuminati faction. It can be done. Its the idea of Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. Plus, Obama could not bring in an entirely new crowd of advisors...THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED IT and therefore he would not have been able to penetrate the system and become President. Brzezinski was apart of the negative elite, but David Wilcock is reporting that he might apart of a rebelling group. Also, the current book that Obama is reading is HIGHLY critical of Brezezinski and his role in the Carter Administration.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:08 AM   #170
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
Kennedy and Obama are not way different. Kennedy had people in his inner circle that were apart of the same current NWO/Illuminati faction. It can be done. Its the idea of Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. Plus, Obama could not bring in an entirely new crowd of advisors...THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED IT and therefore he would not have been able to penetrate the system and become President. Brzezinski was apart of the negative elite, but David Wilcock is reporting that he might apart of a rebelling group. Also, the current book that Obama is reading is HIGHLY critical of Brezezinski and his role in the Carter Administration.
How do you know Obama is reading that? Where do you get your information? Don't tell me "David Wilcock said so" speech it's getting old. I think you my friend have been hypnotized by Obamas Charm
http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27...s_Speeches.pdf
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:01 AM   #171
Realview
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 92
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Scary how may people can be "informed" yet remain so naive. The mind is a terrible liar in all of us. The powers of illusion and with it rationalization are great.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #172
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
Scary how may people can be "informed" yet remain so naive. The mind is a terrible liar in all of us. The powers of illusion and with it rationalization are great.
Indeed.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #173
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member
 
RaKaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 285
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

There is not much wrong in having some reasonable Hope, i guess...


Knowledge and Wisdom.

RakaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #174
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
Scary how may people can be "informed" yet remain so naive. The mind is a terrible liar in all of us. The powers of illusion and with it rationalization are great.
I'd rather be hopeful and expansive than fearful and restrictive. My choice. You're not going to talk me out of it.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #175
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 34
Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

[QUOTE=tdc1188;72643]
I genuinely believe that Obama is someone who is intellectually curious in seeking TRUTH and disclosing this publicly. QUOTE]



You have to be kidding me. The man had his own birth records sealed. He will only tell you what HE wants you to know. We know nothing about the man. If you do, please tell me. It seems to be a secret.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon