Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._rank_masons_/

A short video that concerns the name of the masonic 'gods' and the masons as a religion.


Last edited by Jenny; 11-10-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
AlbaTiVo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark,OH
Posts: 5
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Interesting. Whenever I come across anyone who wants to educate themselves more on the Masons, I point them to this website: http://www.ephesians5-11.org/ which has their rituals, grips and passwords, as well as explaining what they mean.

Steven
AlbaTiVo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #3
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Nonsense.

Masons do not worship any god because it is no religion.
That's why any free man of any religion can join.
In Masonic lodges therefore discussions about religion and politics are a no no.
It is true that Masons use religious symbols or better said: Uses symbolisme several religions also use.

The inventors of Jahweh have named every other diety than theirs "the devil."
Christianity actually is the only religion with this god/devil duality, the devil being the dark side of the force.
The name Jahweh as the name of god is only as old as christianity so let's say about 1500 years and before that time this god was called Adonai, the jewish name.
Humanity has always had its gods and their names may differ but the idea behind it:
"The highest and almighty being" is the same.
People seem to need a supreme being.

It is true that the old order of the Knights Templar had rather weird, exotic (to say the least) rites.
It is also true that FreeMasonry is said to stem from those Knights Templar but

FreeMasonry is not a religion but a brotherhood and the secret word is NOT Jabulon.

Last edited by Peer; 11-09-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._rank_masons_/



{please do read the guidelines on naked links?
Mod edit}
Apologies for not posting any detail concerning the link.This is the first time.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

I wonder if there are any masons on this site just a thought and would they admit to it!
In the lower ranks of freemasonry they would not know what their higherarchy are involved in even secrets within there own kind!
Tells you what kind of people they are really doesn't it!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Yeah exactly Jacqui-the lower ranking masons haven't a clue of what the higher eschelons are involved with.You could be a mason and still be in the same ignorance as a non mason.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #7
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

I have been a free mason for 11 years and also reached the higher ranks not 33th though and not in America but in Europe.
I left because of the masculine form of the order which I could not combine with my marriage anymore.

Antaletriangle, I am not defending freemasonry because it needs no defending but I see you judge something without having the faintest idea of what you are talking about, maybe because of the mystery clouds hanging around it.
Well then let me tell you that free masons have been chased and killed by the catholic church like the jews were chased by the germans in the 2nd worldwar. The germans chased freemasons as well and many were killed.

Why?
Well, the task of every freemason is to independantly look for truth. That's his task.

So what do you get? You get men who diligently study things and research and investigate problems of life and everything around them and that results in people, able to form their own opinion because they have checked and double checked the things they are talking about.
They can think and come to conclusions on their own and most of them are well trained in that art.
A fascist goverment like the germans in those days (and any fascist government nowadays) of course can not tolerate people thinking for themselves so they have to be destroyed.
That's why they are hidden and work out of reach of profane eyes.
But their work is inner work and as a brother you take an oath never to betray your brother so among brethern you are safe.

But still what do you get?
Oh I can't see them, they must be doing something bad..... ow dangerous.....
The christian way of thinking and judging.

Let me tell you that freemasons spend millions and millions on philantropic goals but they never will say that it comes from the masons as they work in silence.
My old lodge for instance supported a lepre-colony in Indonesia and payed for a school in one of those villages.
The children never knew where the money came from and they shouldn't know.
All they knew was: study is free.

Maybe I changed your mind a little or am I a suspect now??

Last edited by Peer; 11-09-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Are you sure Peer i thought you couldn't leave once you joined isn't it something to do with the ritual you take part in when you are asked to join?

I have heard differently and i have to disagree.
Did you have to gve your soul Peer?
If so what are you doing on here?
Do you really think we are that stupid?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Lucifer, very few people understand the lucifer concept.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #10
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Are you sure Peer i thought you couldn't leave once you joined isn't it something to do with the ritual you take part in when you are asked to join?

I have heard differently and i have to disagree.
Did you have to gve your soul Peer?
If so what are you doing on here?
Do you really think we are that stupid?
Then you heard wrong.
You can leave whenever you like and come back as well.
In the rituals you go through death and resurrection and as you see:
I made it!
In no way you have to give your soul away.
I don't think your stupid, you just don't know.
You still believe in the boogieman?
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

So peer you have been reserected hm!! just as i thought, the masons have a good way of trying to elude the people of their true nature of business on this earth.
What do you say of necrophilia?
I have been around to long to believe what you are saying and perhaps i don't know it all but why do you have to join any group in the first place if your aim is to help others why join freemasonry.
Because your freemason ancestry goes back a long way from grandfather, father, son are you a martin Peer?
If you are talking about percecution you are talking of the templars yes!
The templars the founding freemasons.
And were they not here for a reason other than setting up their lodges times gone by and setting there agenda's even then.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #12
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

All I know is that you don't and I can see that.
What have masons to do with necrophilia?
I think I have been around a bit longer than you my friend and I have learned not to judge things I don't know about.
But you don't have to believe me.

One good advise though:
Take a good look at your avatar and then read your own words again and see if they fit together.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Sorry peer my avatar has nothing to do with my post i know you can't say to much because you either do not know what your higherarchy know or you are not saying.

You can not upset me by your remark about my avatar either i am true to myself are you?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #14
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 66
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Unfortunately Freemasonry has been high-jacked by the Fallen Ones. Some of the rights involve the use of skulls and bones (sound familiar?) I would estimate that many tens of thousands of corpses (or their bones) are used in Masonic Temple rites just here in the USA alone. Any serious study of this fraternal society shows a complete overlap of its dominant members and the ruling elite (including most US presidents) who are orchestrating a take over of the world as we speak. IF ANYONE TELLS YOU THAT THE FREEMASONS ARE A PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATION HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AND THEN SET THEN STRAIGHT!!!
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:26 AM   #15
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Lucifer, very few people understand the lucifer concept.
The hidden hand's explaination

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".
Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:46 AM   #16
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Question Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Okay guys wait a minute,outside of Mr. Peer how many of you know anybody who is a free mason? There's many lodges in PR, funny thing about these so called rituals because these lodges are out in the public view. Now I am not defending the masons, I just want a show of hands of how many are former members talking about first hand experience.
The list of members of the Free Masons is public, why? Is this is such an evil organization why would they risk being discover ? I am not saying that evil people cannot join the free masons, they are in every sect of society. Mr. Peer is honest and brave enough to come foward with his account. Please take that into consideration. As a matter of fact a few project avalon members have come foward I have said that they or family members where free masons. In my case I have friends who are or have family members that are members. I cannot view these people as evil. Take into consideration how many organizations are view as evil. Catholics, the goverment, black ops groups within the goverment, Muslims, Hindus, Sihks, Shintoism, Tibetan Buddhism, Buddhism,Communism, Socialism, Aliens, anarchist, New Age, White Brotherhood,Homosexuals,, Moonies, Krishna movement, Free Masons, The Illuminati, The Jesuits, Jews, Kabalist. You get the point, somewhere in this evil list we are all included none of us are off the hook unless you are a fundamental evangelist saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. From their viewpoint we are all going to hell. Ouch !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:06 AM   #17
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Lucifer for sure. He/she/it needs our energy to keep their dimension going. You sold your soul for rock n roll/power/knowledge etc...

Freeman perspective and Alan Watt is good at elucidating this subject.

http://freemanarchives.com/

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:13 AM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
The hidden hand's explaination

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".
Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.
Close but yet so far
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:30 AM   #19
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Close but yet so far
Please share your wisdom
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:39 AM   #20
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
funny thing about these so called rituals because these lodges are out in the public view.
What's going on inside Bohemian Grove???

Thanks to Alex Jones we got a snippit of some bizzare rituals conducted by masons wearing satanic robes worshipping the deity molach

Last edited by Reunite; 11-10-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:09 AM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Please share your wisdom
When i found this out i was really mad, but wisdom does bring sorrow because we don't like being fooled.

LUCIFER and Satan is a well guarded concept and are just two of the many names for the sacred feminine energy we know as Kundalini. The ancient wisdom teaches us that life has two truths, relating to the lower and higher vibration of all things. There is the destructive and constructive. The destrutive path of lucifer is when the sexual powerful and creative energy is channeled downward. This is the beautiful angel Lucifer that was cast down because it wanted to be above God IE TPTB. This is the symbolic king of the babylonian Empire. Her name is also Quetzalcoatl.

This is the falling ASTEROID OR ASTAROID. Roid meaning violence and agression that you get from a falling star, steroids, or staroids. Lucifer was also known as the ASSASIN , get my drift.
i will create a post on this in detail so people will understand who this falling Astaroid is and not what.

HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED(THESE are the kind of phrases that this knowledge is hidden in.

How to raise the Serpent in this wilderness of worldly illusion is THE most guarded secret on the planet .Forget UFOS and Free energy.

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-10-2008 at 11:41 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:25 AM   #22
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post


i will create a post on this in detail so people will understanding who this falling Astaroid is and not what.
looking forward to it, could you also post links...cheers
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:37 AM   #23
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

I don't know of any links to give you at this time. I always ask questions about what most consider to be MUNDANE.

I have collected esoteric out of print literature for years. The old books from the 1400 and 1600s that got you burnt at the stake.

I pay very close attention to patterns and they put me on the path towards the most profound answers.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #24
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Your on the money 777. The "great work" is intended to replace natures experience with Lucifers manipulation. Hence all the tampering of food, perception, knowledge, biology etc.... I personally like the junk DNA thing right now. Lucifer is one arrogant and stubburn son of a bitch and it just does not like the game of nature. Its not just our planet either its a conglomerate of systems. Suppressing the kundalini is it too. Subjegating women and men to stop from finding out how to transform energy, communicate to each other and enjoy your little prison planet is the game. Oh they do it so well, im in awe.

Godspeed
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #25
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
Unfortunately Freemasonry has been high-jacked by the Fallen Ones. Some of the rights involve the use of skulls and bones (sound familiar?) I would estimate that many tens of thousands of corpses (or their bones) are used in Masonic Temple rites just here in the USA alone. Any serious study of this fraternal society shows a complete overlap of its dominant members and the ruling elite (including most US presidents) who are orchestrating a take over of the world as we speak. IF ANYONE TELLS YOU THAT THE FREEMASONS ARE A PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATION HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AND THEN SET THEN STRAIGHT!!!
Hi UG, I never stated FM was a philantropic organisation, I stated that among others they spend millions on philantropic goals and that is a fact.
Call me a liar if you want.
You, like most people here know nothing about freemasonry except what you heard in rumours.

Someone suggested that if there were masons here that they should step forward and I did because I am not afraid to tell anyone what I stand for and who I am.

But as it is clear to me that no other mason is here (or else I would know by now) I will stop posting on this thread because it is useless to argue with people so preoccupied.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon