Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Crystal Power

So I had a nice long conversation with someone a couple nights ago, and he said he was at a kind of low key festival/gathering where they had a giant piece of quartz crystal cluster, about 18 in x 30 in, where they put a wood board and metal plate on top of the cluster, and then had a set of christmas lights wired up to the cluster, and it lit them up.

Now, what I can imagine here is the metal and wood (basic organite), are pulling on each other, with metal repelling energy, and wood attracting energy. Now, anyone who does Reiki or energy work, are probably familiar with their hand chakras, and the connection between them. People usually describe the feeling as a sort of heating, while I say it's more like a slight pressure.

Either way, the theory I am putting forth is the pushing and pulling of the materials on the quartz crystal cause the quartz's piezoelectric effect to be stimulated, generating the electricity. I am also guessing this is how the radionics machines are run.

Taking this idea a step further, I want to try this with tourmaline, most likely in a octehedron mold (might do a crystalline hexagonal mold, as that reflects tourmalines structure) of organite.

And the idea with Tourmaline came to me after I could only find this article relating to tourmaline's own piezoelectric effect. Also, my home state of Maine is one of the largest deposits of tourmaline in the world (we also got quartz crystal, amethyst, gold, and silver ;p). It may have some other interesting effects.

http://www.ionizers.org/tourmaline.html
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:04 AM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Crystal Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Taking this idea a step further, I want to try this with tourmaline, most likely in a octehedron mold (might do a crystalline hexagonal mold, as that reflects tourmalines structure) of organite.
I look forward to hearing your further conclusions after conduction your research.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:09 AM   #3
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

where do we sign up!? Very interesting stuff, i do hear that atlantis probably used a lot crystals as well. I believe everyone should conduct some crystal experiments & report back.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting. I am very curious about the results.....Namaste..!
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
where do we sign up!? Very interesting stuff, i do hear that atlantis probably used a lot crystals as well. I believe everyone should conduct some crystal experiments & report back.
It's quite true that Atlantis used a lot of crystals. I happen to know the location of three of the large ones and will be going to retrieve them before too long. They will play a role in the upcoming crust shift.
Uriel Andros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

How interesting, if you do any experimenting please let us know whatever the results might be.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #7
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting indeed.
I usually have 4 or 5 different crystals on me at any given time. I love crystals.
That contraption definitely gets the old grey matter turning.
thanks
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I have a piece of rose quartz, clear quartz and amethyst in the base of my water filter, think I will add some tourmaline to them
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote