Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 05:06 AM   #51
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 339
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Hello all.

Myplanet2 -- thank you for your posts in this thread. Truly insightful and exactly what we all should be focusing on. You said some things I need to digest and meditate on. Thank you.

Lastly, I just wanted to throw in my two-bits in on this Alex thing... pray for him and Jeff Rense and all the others in the front lines. We can debate until we are blue in the face who they really work for... but we should take that energy into meditation and prayer for those leading / attempting to lead.

Oh... and pray for Br. Kapner as well.


-John aka#404
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:16 AM   #52
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

There's no arguing that Alex is passionate about what he does.

To me, he's just another loudmouth talking piece, much like Rush Limbaugh.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:52 PM   #53
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

There's something else that there's no arguing. Alex has really done a job of informing himself. If you can get past the obnoxious persona, the guy's got facts and they're right there available for his use when he needs them. That means long and hard looking and studying.

I find it worthwhile to set aside his personality and listen to what he's saying. I also set aside his tirades because I realize he's easily triggered.

Take what you can use and dump the rest. If you can't use any of it, dump it all.

But if he triggers you, then it can be beneficial to you to stop and look at what it is in you which has been triggered.

Some people snap awake with a little beep-beep alarm clock. Others need a dose of freezing water and blunt force trauma for good measure. That's Alex.

I have a friend put on the path to awakening because of Alex Jones. He ignored everything I tried to show him up to the point of Alex. Then all of a sudden I get questions about what else I can show him.

My friend is a bit of a loudmouth himself, so he took an instant interest in Jones. For me, on the other hand, it was always a bit like wading upstream through white water to listen to Alex, but I seldom if ever found fault with the quality of his information. Just his delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
There's no arguing that Alex is passionate about what he does.

To me, he's just another loudmouth talking piece, much like Rush Limbaugh.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:17 PM   #54
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

You're very welcome, John.

If it helps in the digestion process, I can give you the most recent sources of inspiration that I've found useful to me. The last few months have been a real barn burner for me. I've been enjoying some really resonant (for me) audio recordings of Channelings lately.

The ones which provide the highest frequency which I'm yet able to "contact" are those coming from the 9th dimensional Pleiadian collective which is channeled by Wendy Kennedy. I can't recommend these recordings highly enough. The sources are Wendy's website, http://www.higherfrequencies.net/channeledmessages.html And her 2 interviews with Rebecca Journigan http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/archives_09.html The Feb 17 and Mar 3 shows are with Wendy Kennedy. And a recent (Mar 27) conversation with Jay Hill on blogtalkradio
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aware/2...tual-awareness

Not much Channeled work passes the discernment filter, but Wendy's work does for me. It has that "out of time" quality and the love and compassion is unmistakeable. It's become a real challenge to hang onto any hate, fear, judgement, polarized views, etc since absorbing these works, that I'm hardly the same person after a short period of time.

I can't recommend this work enough. It's taken me about a half dozen listenings each to really have it sink in and become digested, but it's so easy while listening, because the communication is direct being to being.

I also find it helpful to download and edit the recordings to omit all the advertising, as I find that lowering of the frequency a bit like a wet blanket after Listening to the channeling.



Quote:
Originally Posted by John aka#404 View Post
Hello all.

Myplanet2 -- thank you for your posts in this thread. Truly insightful and exactly what we all should be focusing on. You said some things I need to digest and meditate on. Thank you.

-John aka#404
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:41 AM   #55
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Dominic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edgewood, Wa.
Posts: 302
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Statement from Jeff Rense

Regarding The Alex Jones Issue
Jeff Rense
3-31-9

Those who know me and understand the enormous effort involved in presenting news and inquiry, fully-realize I do not threaten people. It is anathema to me and all that I stand for. The issues involved in the current controversy are virtually insignificant to the pressing mandate of confronting and exposing the enemy attacking what's left of our Liberty, our Constitution and our very way of life. I have not gone to court for a restraining order against Mr. Jones, nor have I filed formal charges against anyone. A police report and case number are far different and are employed to simply make formal note of an event. The critical nature of the crisis confronting the patriot community and our Republic requires the full energies of all of us, and I therefore consider the current issue closed. As I always have, I wish the Jones family and all honorable Americans health, wellness and security, just as I do for my own family. Both Mr. Jones and myself have been the recipients of many death threats over the years and I have now received even more to add to that sorry total. In bringing this matter to a close, I have removed my private reply to a longtime listener from my MySpace page. Once again, I do NOT threaten people nor have I ever done so in my entire life. I trust Mr. Jones will join with me in moving ahead together to confront the darkness now enshrouding our planet. There is simply no time for anything else.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 AM   #56
Aerizhut
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Maybe, maybe not. What pisses me off is the fact that he is a paid CIA instigator. The proof is out there.
Aerizhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #57
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerizhut View Post
Maybe, maybe not. What pisses me off is the fact that he is a paid CIA instigator. The proof is out there.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:31 AM   #58
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

I'm surprised it has taken so long for many to realise that "Alex Jones" is a con-man.All his so called knowledge insights information he has swiped off others efforts, and he has the information before him to twaddle off as if he has done the research and knows his stuff.He has lists with all the info on the topic he's on, just like the Obamination needs his Teleprompter!

One of the reasons he is so aggressive according to some rumours from some very good sources, is that he is now a married heterosexual and now regrets his past sexuality behaviour and his battle with alcohol. Especially with his religious background,though there is nothing pious and kind about him.

Psychologists have long known that most school bully's,violent and aggressive men are usually battling a dilemma over their sexuality, and cover it up with excessive macho bravado and violence, and bully other boys and men who are usually very normal and NOT aggressive.

85% of School bully's are "closet" perverts or bisexuals and homosexuals!
Interesting fact.

Alex Jones behaviour last year at the DNC when he chased Michele Malkin (No kudos for Malkin but for her Zionist propaganda,but even she is human and does not deserve to be terrorised) and lost the plot totally he went MAD! Which should have alerted most people, he is mad and also a phony disinformation con artist. Now his two latest attacks one on a guest and the latest on Jeff Rense just proves this Tiger cannot change its spots.

Unfortunately many Americans are so easily fooled! You only have to use the word "patriot" or "free speech" a few times and you have a following, of those who know something is wrong, but they just don't have the knowledge.Which is not their fault on the whole.Dumbing down and all that.So the likes of Alex Jones exist!!! Alex Jones talks of free speech yet censors his websites! That says it all he can sling it but cannot take it.

Last edited by Baron; 04-02-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #59
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

I recommend finding and presenting some actual facts, as opposed to this armchair character assassination.

"...the fact that he is a paid CIA instigator." (What proof?)

"The proof is out there." (where? If you drop a turd in the room, at least say where it came from.)

"...Rumors from some very good sources..." (are you kidding? This is exactly how the PTB smear somebody)

Call his sexuality and religious affiliations into question, as though that has anything to do with anything.

If you can't produce any facts then you do an indignity to Alex and even more so to yourselves and this group by even starting in.

The vast majority here at Avalon are way beyond being able to be influenced by such lame attempts at discrediting.

What are YOU doing about the state of this planet. (besides telling those on the front lines what's wrong with their efforts and them personally)

Sheesh.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:06 PM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Could the people who have rejected Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Naomi Wolf, etc. please direct me toward someone I can believe in? Take me to your leader. Seriously. Who is doing the best job of exposing evil and corruption in our world today? I'm fickle. I try to listen to whoever makes sense. I try to be open...yet critical. Thanks in advance.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #61
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Could the people who have rejected Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Naomi Wolf, etc. please direct me toward someone I can believe in? Take me to your leader. Seriously. Who is doing the best job of exposing evil and corruption in our world today? I'm fickle. I try to listen to whoever makes sense. I try to be open...yet critical. Thanks in advance.
I think the whole point of this exercise is to realize that only we can guide ourselves.

You can look to others for clues, but you should never believe any of them. That bypasses your own involvement. Clues can only provide places to look. And once you see, use your own heart to guide you.

It doesn't work to give too much credence to multiple iterations of the same observations, because that can be intentiionally created as well. The PTB are always throwing the same tid bits out on numerous lines to make them seem to be coming from multiple sources, when really they come from the same sources.

It may sound trite, but your heart will tell you what to give weight to by permitting a resonance.

The biggest obstacle is the reliance on the Lovely chatter of the HMS, which parades out the "words" and "pictures" and tries to reduce everything to symbols and relationships and significances. That's all noise. And completely anachronistic at this point in our development.

A perfect example of how absurd this can get, is judging a person and therefore by association the value of their offerings by how they shake hands. I'm literally on the floor laughing when I see that. It's slapstick.

Listen to whatever you like and to whomever you like and simply notice if a resonance grows, or if the connection is just dead. If a resonance grows, then look. Look for yourself. What does your heart say? Is this fact something of meaning to me? or shall I set it aside.

But to set something aside because some nitwit said the source is questionable or shady in their opinion just closes doors, which may have opened for you for a good reason.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #62
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

"...Rumors from some very good sources..." (are you kidding? This is exactly how the PTB smear somebody)

Call his sexuality and religious affiliations into question, as though that has anything to do with anything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I should have written a very, very, reliable source rather than Rumours! However the sources are genuine and I could not name them because Alex is a raving psychopath and their survival depends on being anon.Just like Bill and Kerry's whistle blowers cannot name sources.

A few of his ex school friends, no NOT friends! Are on the net ask and they my spill the beans for you , and fill you in.

But the evidence is clear and right there if you look hard enough.He has even said as much himself on a few of his drunken rants on air! His sexuality is no concern of mine or the whistle-blowers, but the profile fits perfectly for somebody who is now a religious and practising heterosexual. When he was once Bisexual at the very least.

His violent anger threats and aggression also fits the bill of being a closet bi or homosexual who is pretending to be straight, so over acts his he-man image. These are the same people that assault heterosexuals in jail.In denial butch big angry violent types who pick on straight normal men and assault them.

This how he has most likely been controlled by the Zionists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-DoxqvqjxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_MV0RDBRZU

But I'm not the only one I was a listener for a while and got drawn in, but some things did not add up so I went digging. You should do the same and you will find he's not who or what he claims to be.

No need for anybody to do a character smear him! He does that all by himself.

Last edited by Baron; 04-02-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #63
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

None of this is the point. The point is the message. Not the messenger. and even if the message is lost on you, it might be exactly what's needed for someone else. If he bugs you, stay away from him.

The pointing finger always traces back to something "unsavory" at the originating end.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
"...Rumors from some very good sources..." (are you kidding? This is exactly how the PTB smear somebody)

Call his sexuality and religious affiliations into question, as though that has anything to do with anything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I should have written a very, very, reliable source rather than Rumours! However the sources are genuine and I could not name them because Alex is a raving psychopath and their survival depends on being anon.Just like Bill and Kerry's whistle blowers cannot name sources.

A few of his ex school friends, no NOT friends! Are on the net ask and they my spill the beans for you , and fill you in.

But the evidence is clear and right there if you look hard enough.He has even said as much himself on a few of his drunken rants on air! His sexuality is no concern of mine or the whistle-blowers, but the profile fits perfectly for somebody who is now a religious and practising heterosexual. When he was once Bisexual at the very least.

His violent anger threats and aggression also fits the bill of being a closet bi or homosexual who is pretending to be straight, so over acts his he-man image. These are the same people that assault heterosexuals in jail.In denial butch big angry violent types who pick on straight normal men and assault them.

This how he has most likely been controlled by the Zionists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-DoxqvqjxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_MV0RDBRZU

But I'm not the only one I was a listener for a while and got drawn in, but some things did not add up so I went digging. You should do the same and you will find he's not who or what he claims to be.

No need for anybody to do a character smear him! He does that all by himself.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #64
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
None of this is the point. The point is the message. Not the messenger. and even if the message is lost on you, it might be exactly what's needed for someone else. If he bugs you, stay away from him.

The pointing finger always traces back to something "unsavory" at the originating end.
.......................................
.................................................. ..................

Sorry sporting blood but you have lost me here!


"None of this is the point.The point is the message."


Get out of here you are talking pedantic poppy ****! Alex Jones himself quotes anonymous sources, throws insults, threatens people and much much more and I share some information from a good source and you are telling me if he bugs me stay away! Well if I bug you why don't you stay away? It works both ways.My reply was valid to this original comment.

In fact I don't frequent Jones any more because I caught onto his BS. But after the threats he made and what he did threatening Jeff Rense, and then forcing GCN to take his show away, and having all youtube vids negative comments about Alex taken away including having the comment section reversed with mass posts, to hide negative comments because he has a hack inside youtube! Which he has bragged about very often. Is NOT free speech which is a contradiction to what he says he stands for!! Do YOU get that bit??

Everybody is talking about it,but go look for yourself at all the forums.Alex even took away all posts with Jeff Rense's name right back to august 2007 on his own sites deleting his fans posts!! He hates free speech the liar. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.You and he don't see that.

You support him that's your prerogative, but don't go telling me that I cannot do what he does with my free speech! At least I'm civil without BS anger threats of violence and pedantic's.


What I wrote was balanced correct and I shared something from a reliable source. If you don't believe it go find out for yourself, its not hard do a few googles and check out you tube or even the two vids I sent.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #65
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Alex Jones got a Beef with Jeff Rense.
its the nature of taurus the Bull,April 20,GTO fast and the Furious.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-02-2009 at 10:17 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #66
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

.......................................
.................................................. ..................

Sorry sporting blood but you have lost me here!


"None of this is the point.The point is the message."


Get out of here you are talking pedantic poppy ****! Alex Jones himself quotes anonymous sources, throws insults, threatens people and much much more and I share some information from a good source and you are telling me if he bugs me stay away! Well if I bug you why don't you stay away? It works both ways.My reply was valid to this original comment.

In fact I don't frequent Jones any more because I caught onto his BS. But after the threats he made and what he did threatening Jeff Rense, and then forcing GCN to take his show away, and having all youtube vids negative comments about Alex taken away including having the comment section reversed with mass posts, to hide negative comments because he has a hack inside youtube! Which he has bragged about very often. Is NOT free speech which is a contradiction to what he says he stands for!! Do YOU get that bit??

Everybody is talking about it,but go look for yourself at all the forums.Alex even took away all posts with Jeff Rense's name right back to august 2007 on his own sites deleting his fans posts!! He hates free speech the liar. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.You and he don't see that.

You support him that's your prerogative, but don't go telling me that I cannot do what he does with my free speech! At least I'm civil without BS anger threats of violence and pedantic's.


What I wrote was balanced correct and I shared something from a reliable source. If you don't believe it go find out for yourself, its not hard do a few googles and check out you tube or even the two vids I sent.
Since I'm not looking to smear Alex Jones, why would I go off in search of material to smear him with?

Since you were looking to smear him, you went off and "found" some source to provide that smearing.

My point, in less pedantic language, is that I don't have a problem with Alex Jones. And I'm sure Alex Jones doesn't have a problem with me. Does Alex Jones have a problem with you? has he attacked you? Does he visit forums and smear you? Lastly, you DO have a problem with Alex Jones.

So, non-pedantic question: Who's the one with the problem?

Non-pedantic answer: You.

My earlier, more pedantic posts on this subject, were addressing the concept that If you're having a problem... YOU'RE having a problem. Alex Jones ****** you off. That could never happen if you didn't have something within you being mirrored by Alex Jones and his behaviour.

And the above quoted post from you exemplifies (oops, sorry. shows) this to be true.

perhaps doing some personal work on yourself instead of nattering away at a courageous, fierce soul, behind his back, would be time well spent.

Or not. your choice how you choose to interact. But here's a little wisdom from Alex Jones, or somebody a lot like him. "Karma's a b**ch.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 04-02-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #67
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I'm surprised it has taken so long for many to realise that "Alex Jones" is a con-man.All his so called knowledge insights information he has swiped off others efforts, and he has the information before him to twaddle off as if he has done the research and knows his stuff.He has lists with all the info on the topic he's on, just like the Obamination needs his Teleprompter!

One of the reasons he is so aggressive according to some rumours from some very good sources, is that he is now a married heterosexual and now regrets his past sexuality behaviour and his battle with alcohol. Especially with his religious background,though there is nothing pious and kind about him.

Psychologists have long known that most school bully's,violent and aggressive men are usually battling a dilemma over their sexuality, and cover it up with excessive macho bravado and violence, and bully other boys and men who are usually very normal and NOT aggressive.

85% of School bully's are "closet" perverts or bisexuals and homosexuals!
Interesting fact.
From where?

I was a bully in school for very different reasons. I had to stand up for myself because I got bullied due to my disability.

Though I have come to realize over the years that many of the males that bullied me in school later came out as homosexuals.

Regardless, I don't think that attacking Alex's sexuality is fair and we should refrain from that. That is behavior of the old paradigm.

Quote:
Alex Jones behaviour last year at the DNC when he chased Michele Malkin (No kudos for Malkin but for her Zionist propaganda,but even she is human and does not deserve to be terrorised) and lost the plot totally he went MAD! Which should have alerted most people, he is mad and also a phony disinformation con artist. Now his two latest attacks one on a guest and the latest on Jeff Rense just proves this Tiger cannot change its spots.
Malkin has said some pretty despicable things and I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have the capabiilty for regret.

Still does not justify any form of violence towards her.

Quote:
Unfortunately many Americans are so easily fooled! You only have to use the word "patriot" or "free speech" a few times and you have a following, of those who know something is wrong, but they just don't have the knowledge.Which is not their fault on the whole.Dumbing down and all that.So the likes of Alex Jones exist!!! Alex Jones talks of free speech yet censors his websites! That says it all he can sling it but cannot take it.
Alex Jones and Jeff Rense both reek of this. I do not trust or support either.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #68
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

[QUOTE=Myplanet2;125493]Since I'm not looking to smear Alex Jones, why would I go off in search of material to smear him with?

Alex smears himself.But the reason you wont look at other information is because you are brain washed by his twisted message I presume.You are a taken in fan.

Since you were looking to smear him, you went off and "found" some source to provide that smearing.

No I did not go off looking for evidence to smear him! He does that all by himself.I took the testimony of two whistle blowers and presented it here, just like Bill and Kerry do for whistle blowers.

My point, in less pedantic language, is that I don't have a problem with Alex Jones. And I'm sure Alex Jones doesn't have a problem with me. Does Alex Jones have a problem with you? has he attacked you? Does he visit forums and smear you? Lastly, you DO have a problem with Alex Jones.

You are not less pedantic you are as pedantic as before.Off course you don't have a problem with Alex Jones, you are an apologist for him and possibly one of his stooges.

So, non-pedantic question: Who's the one with the problem?

Non-pedantic answer: You.



NO you are wrong YOU are the one with the problem, of what I reported here!


My earlier, more pedantic posts on this subject, were addressing the concept that If you're having a problem... YOU'RE having a problem. Alex Jones ****** you off. That could never happen if you didn't have something within you being mirrored by Alex Jones and his behaviour.

What?!!!! Your esoterica in your BS is ridicules. Write in plain English for crying out loud.I'm having a problem with Alex Jones? LOL. I have a problem with his lying agenda anger violence and threats he makes on people. Something within me is being mirrored by Alex Jones! Give me a break here what you on about some space time conundrum?!! So since I disagree with your defence of Alex Jones behaviour, I'm mirroring you and really believe your the epitome of truth and reason. Oh shut up! Get a life.


And the above quoted post from you exemplifies (oops, sorry. shows) this to be true.

Again what are you on? What to be true? That I have found out he's a disinformation Zionist agent and battling sex and alcohol problems to boot?!

perhaps doing some personal work on yourself instead of nattering away at a courageous, fierce soul, behind his back, would be time well spent.


With that question you are mirroring your guru Alex Jones. I don't need to do any personal work on myself I have a gorgeous wife for that! Nattering away at a courages fierce soul,behind his back? LOL. Well I was nattering to you if anything and not behind his back,this is not behind his back, he knows what I and others know about him and he is stum, and you can reiterate this anyway when you report back to him later.

Or not. your choice how you choose to interact. But here's a little wisdom from Alex Jones, or somebody a lot like him. "Karma's a b**ch

Well I think its Alex Jones who has to worry about his Karma and it being a bitch.

What are you doing here at Camelot and Avalon? These sites are for discourse and for sharing information.Based on a website for getting the truth out, no matter how dirty, for and by whistle blowers.You only want to read whistle blower testimony if it suits your chain of thought and does not dampen and expose your gurus as being anything but what you deem them.
Alex Jones is a bully and violent, threatening ,angry,liar disinformation Zionist stooge, who advocates freedom of speech but not about himself, so he "censors" all about himself! That does not stink of hypocrisy to you then?!

Oh and if you think Alex Jones is doing all this out of his own pocket for informing YOU and his followers with free to download films, then you are brain washed! His films are loss leaders and he sells tons of **** from his site, and via the radio to most who who couldn't rip a disk if they tried. Just look up his tax returns, and you tell me how much his income was the last three years? It will blow your mind he's a multi millionaire! All from Doing his charity work! LOL.

Alex "jone" Jones forum would be a better place for you to hang out, and you can get some personal work as you call it, done on yourself there, no question.Myplanet you are on a sulphur planet of your own don't bother me again with your stupid hypocrisy and esoteric mumbo jumbo.

Last edited by Baron; 04-03-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #69
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

I'm going to take a vacation from this stuff. But before I go...I previously asked for advice regarding who I could believe in. When one tears down...one should be prepared to build upon a better foundation. I'm waiting to hear what this better foundation and structure might be.

Also...what do you think about the guests Alex has on his show? Even if Alex is a hot head with all manner of inconsistencies and issues...what about his general message and the messages of his guests? Are his videos factually incorrect? If so...where? Which videos do you prefer to watch?

I rarely listen to Jones...but when I do...the information presented is hard to refute...although the manner in which it is presented is sometimes hard to take.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-03-2009 at 01:12 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #70
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

I wonder if anyone has bothered to ask Alex Jones where he stands? I'm sure he'd be happy to answer if you asked in a civil mannr.

Hmmm, that is sooooooo stupid, just like this whoe thread.

Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #71
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Sorry if my suggestions were not useful. Bye.

[QUOTE=Baron;125581]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Since I'm not looking to smear Alex Jones, why would I go off in search of material to smear him with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Alex smears himself.But the reason you wont look at other information is because you are brain washed by his twisted message I presume.You are a taken in fan.

Since you were looking to smear him, you went off and "found" some source to provide that smearing.

No I did not go off looking for evidence to smear him! He does that all by himself.I took the testimony of two whistle blowers and presented it here, just like Bill and Kerry do for whistle blowers.

My point, in less pedantic language, is that I don't have a problem with Alex Jones. And I'm sure Alex Jones doesn't have a problem with me. Does Alex Jones have a problem with you? has he attacked you? Does he visit forums and smear you? Lastly, you DO have a problem with Alex Jones.

You are not less pedantic you are as pedantic as before.Off course you don't have a problem with Alex Jones, you are an apologist for him and possibly one of his stooges.

So, non-pedantic question: Who's the one with the problem?

Non-pedantic answer: You.



NO you are wrong YOU are the one with the problem, of what I reported here!


My earlier, more pedantic posts on this subject, were addressing the concept that If you're having a problem... YOU'RE having a problem. Alex Jones ****** you off. That could never happen if you didn't have something within you being mirrored by Alex Jones and his behaviour.

What?!!!! Your esoterica in your BS is ridicules. Write in plain English for crying out loud.I'm having a problem with Alex Jones? LOL. I have a problem with his lying agenda anger violence and threats he makes on people. Something within me is being mirrored by Alex Jones! Give me a break here what you on about some space time conundrum?!! So since I disagree with your defence of Alex Jones behaviour, I'm mirroring you and really believe your the epitome of truth and reason. Oh shut up! Get a life.


And the above quoted post from you exemplifies (oops, sorry. shows) this to be true.

Again what are you on? What to be true? That I have found out he's a disinformation Zionist agent and battling sex and alcohol problems to boot?!

perhaps doing some personal work on yourself instead of nattering away at a courageous, fierce soul, behind his back, would be time well spent.


With that question you are mirroring your guru Alex Jones. I don't need to do any personal work on myself I have a gorgeous wife for that! Nattering away at a courages fierce soul,behind his back? LOL. Well I was nattering to you if anything and not behind his back,this is not behind his back, he knows what I and others know about him and he is stum, and you can reiterate this anyway when you report back to him later.

Or not. your choice how you choose to interact. But here's a little wisdom from Alex Jones, or somebody a lot like him. "Karma's a b**ch

Well I think its Alex Jones who has to worry about his Karma and it being a bitch.

What are you doing here at Camelot and Avalon? These sites are for discourse and for sharing information.Based on a website for getting the truth out, no matter how dirty, for and by whistle blowers.You only want to read whistle blower testimony if it suits your chain of thought and does not dampen and expose your gurus as being anything but what you deem them.
Alex Jones is a bully and violent, threatening ,angry,liar disinformation Zionist stooge, who advocates freedom of speech but not about himself, so he "censors" all about himself! That does not stink of hypocrisy to you then?!

Oh and if you think Alex Jones is doing all this out of his own pocket for informing YOU and his followers with free to download films, then you are brain washed! His films are loss leaders and he sells tons of **** from his site, and via the radio to most who who couldn't rip a disk if they tried. Just look up his tax returns, and you tell me how much his income was the last three years? It will blow your mind he's a multi millionaire! All from Doing his charity work! LOL.

Alex "jone" Jones forum would be a better place for you to hang out, and you can get some personal work as you call it, done on yourself there, no question.Myplanet you are on a sulphur planet of your own don't bother me again with your stupid hypocrisy and esoteric mumbo jumbo.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #72
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm going to take a vacation from this stuff. But before I go...I previously asked for advice regarding who I could believe in. When one tears down...one should be prepared to build upon a better foundation. I'm waiting to hear what this better foundation and structure might be.

Also...what do you think about the guests Alex has on his show? Even if Alex is a hot head with all manner of inconsistencies and issues...what about his general message and the messages of his guests? Are his videos factually incorrect? If so...where? Which videos do you prefer to watch?

I rarely listen to Jones...but when I do...the information presented is hard to refute...although the manner in which it is presented is sometimes hard to take.
You can't believe in anyone. Belief is not necessary, and substitutes for looking.

Even factual information, backed up with evidence, is presented with an intent. Until intent can be determined, information will be ambiguous, to say the least.

I thought Alex Jones' recent film on Obama, was his best so far. To my perception, it had much less intent to instill fear, and much more intent to inform. Some of his previous offerings seemed to be trying to scare people into acting. And I don't see the kind of action he appears to favor as having long term benefit or workability.

Alex Jones seems to want to expose the plans in place to put us under ever increasing control, and the actions taken and by whom, to carry those plans out.

If that's the kind of information you need right now, then Alex is a good source, although if you don't want to be prompted towards fear, you need to filter that intent out, and just look at the facts he presents, and then look for yourself to see if that is true.

Fear us up for many, but for most of us here, it's down, and way down. We don't need fear to wake us up.

But for a friend of mine, it was exactly what he needed, and he's been on the path of finding out about the secret manipulations since watching the Obama Deception.

Alex gets some good guests, but I can't really listen to him. He interrupts all the time, and shouts too much, and I've got a real thing about all the advertising.

I do enjoy his Infowars site for the headlines, because a small part of me still likes to keep up on the progress of the "planners" and I know Alex is watching them and reports on what he finds out.

Personally, I've learned to trust my intuition, and don't "buy" anyones package. There isn't a single person who's offerings I accept automatically. The key comes from learning to discern intent, IMO. If you can read intent, you know exactly how to weigh information being presented.

The people "stirred up" by Alex are simply afraid. And Alex would probably consider that a job well done, because he's afraid himself, and thinks it's the right reaction to what the PTB are up to.

That's not true. Fear is the exact wrong response, because it breeds inaction. It triggers flight in corporeal beings. The choice becomes fight or flight, but fight is usually only the last resort if flight isn't possible. If people are afraid, then they are less likely to rock the boat. The best option, IMO is to get out of the boat. No fear. No anger. Just a simple walking away.

Many groups are forming which have this viewpoint as a basis. Just walk away and get on with a life outside the matrix. Fear has no part of this activity. In fact it requires total fearlessness. Because it's taking back the power of determining your own state and future state. George Green called them Ground Crew, and Michael St Clair uses Radiant Zones.

All the PTB can do is try to keep us in the belief that without all the systems and controls they've put in place, we'd have nothing and no ability to survive. Total Crock...

That is only true when almost everyone buys it. If even one percent of the population comes to the conclusion that they aren't going along with that garbage anymore, and are just not going to play along in their little job and their little house, taking their kids to their little schools and turning on their little mind numbing TV's while swilling down a few beers, and get together to form some real little communities based on mutual aid and cooperation, the PTB are done.

Their only tool is their ability to continue to convince us we have no choice but to play along because they control everything. It's why they've wormed their way into the areas they have. Education, Banking, Government, Military, Agriculture, Media, business. The common denominator is increased and ever more centralized control. The entirety of their game for it's whole history, has been to gather more and more control into fewer and fewer hands, in all the above mentioned areas. By Corollary, that also gives us the solution. DeCentralize. Grow your own food, and encourage others to as well. Barter for your needs. Stop using banks. Stop watching TV. Stop paying taxes. Stop applying for all of their yokes. They have no authority to impose any of that. They have tricked us into "applying" for it all. We "SUBMIT" forms. We "APPLY" for licenses. We "CONTRACT" with them for our own enslavement. It's a scam. A con. We're duped. And all of the PTB actions are in the direction of reinforcing their almightiness, and our puniness. Their total control and our complete lack of any choice. None of it is true. In fact the exact opposite is true.

If enough people just wake up to the scam, then the jig is up. They'll just start walking away. some will walk away and into harms way, but the PTB have the reach only to make a few examples to put the fear back in place. When a critical mass of the population wakes up and simply says "Oh...this has been an illusion all this time", and simply adopts another way of life, the PTB are done. There will be a mass exodus and the PTB will be left hold the reigns with no horses attached. They have nothing, without all of us in our proper place, under their thumbs.

A few people who've been specifically looking at this angle are Aaron Russo, Rob Menard (thinkfree) and Stefan Molyneux (freedomainradio). I'd just advise before checking them out, to be sure to put your "intent" filters on. Look at the information while remaining cognizant of the their intent, because they do all have personal agendas or purposes for doing what they do, and that comes through their work.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:27 AM   #73
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Dominic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edgewood, Wa.
Posts: 302
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

More evidence


Do The Jews Own Hollywood
And The Media?
By Texe Marrs
5-9-9


Do the Zionist Jews own Hollywood and the media? Are they using the media to mold and shape American opinion by constantly injecting Zionist propaganda and bias into news programs, movies, television shows, even children's cartoons and entertainment?

The answer is so blatantly "Yes!" that you wouldn't think these questions are even worth pursuing. But recently, the untoward comments of a patriot talk show host made me stop and rethink it. Are there people out there-even in the Patriot Movement-who really are that much in the dark, who deny Jewish influence in the media?

Recently, when a caller to a talk show on the Genesis Radio Network (GCN) suggested that the Jews control the media, the host went wild. He raged on and on, playing the race card. He branded the surprised caller and others like him who are weary of Zionist influence "Nazis" and "anti-Semites." Angrily, he denied Jewish involvement in any conspiracies and ridiculed those who had the audacity to suggest that Jews run Hollywood or the media. Then, in a real fit of spewed venom, the talk show host demanded that the caller and all others who believe like him should go out and hang themselves to promote population reduction.

As if that wasn't hateful enough, the pro-Zionist host then stated that all the "Nazis and Anti-Semites" who opposed Zionism and the Jews should plug in an electric toaster, hold it to their naked bodies, jump into a bathtub filled with water, and have a party." In other words, kill themselves.

Quite a rampage by the supposedly "patriot" talk show host. And all because the poor caller had dared to propose undue Jewish influence over the media.

Hearing the actual taped broadcast of this unbelievable tirade by a pro-Zionist advocate confirmed my resolve to inform good folks once again of the truly dictatorial grip that Zionist Jews have on the media. The best way to do this is not to rage and spew venom, but simply to present the facts, to document the truth of Jewish control of the media.


What Do Knowledgeable Jews Say?

How about going to top Jews in the media themselves and see what they say? Take Joel Stein, for example, columnist for the Los Angeles Times newspaper and regular contributor to Time magazine. In his column in the LA Times (Dec. 19, 2008), Stein says that Americans who think the Jews do not control Hollywood and the media are just plain "dumb."

"Jews totally run Hollywood." Stein proudly admits. He then goes on to provide a long, long list of Hollywood/media chieftains-all Jews!-to prove his point. On his list: Fox News President Peter Chernin; Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey; Walt Disney CEO Robert Igor; Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton; Warner Brothers Chairman Barry Meyer; CBS CEO Leslie Moonves; MGM Chairman Harry Sloan; and NBC/Universal Studios CEO Jeff Zucker.

That's just the top brass at the studios. Then there are the actors and entertainers-predominantly Jews, from Barbara Streisand and Gwyneth Paltrow to Tom Hanks and Ben Afleck. JewJewand Jew again. As Stein wryly remarks, even the head of the Actors' Union, the Screen Actors Guild, Alan Rosenberg, is a Jew.

"The Jews are so dominant," writes Stein, "I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies." "But lo and behold," Stein says, "even one of that six, AMC President Charles Collier, turned out to be a Jew!"

"As a proud Jew," says Joel Stein, "I want America to know of our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood."

ADL's Foxman Admits Jewish Control

Stein says he then called Abe Foxman, Chairman of the Jewish ADL, to ask him, why don't more Jews just come out and boast at this great accomplishment? Foxman responded by admitting that yes, it's true that most of the top execs "happen to be Jewish." In fact, Foxman told Stein, "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

Ben Stein (no relation to Joel), the well-known Jewish actor, economic commentator and writer, when asked "Do Jews run Hollywood?" stared blankly at the questioner, then retorted, "You bet they do-and what of it?" Shahar Ilan, writing in haaretz.com, the internet division of Israel's top daily newspaper, commented, "The Jews do control the American media. This is very clear, and claiming otherwise is an insult to common knowledge."

Neal Gabler, also a Jew and a noted media researcher, wrote an entire book outlining Jewish control of Hollywood. It was entitled, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood. But to really see how the Jews, in their own publications and press, view the reality of Jewish control of the media, all one has to do is take a look at a recent issue of the Jewish Daily Forward, which featured an article entitled, "Billionaire Boychiks Battle for Media Empire."

Billionaire Jews Battle For Media

This fascinating, look-see article discussed how the Jews had for decades owned the media and now were competing; that is, vying, to buy one of America's most powerful media companies, Tribune Company, which owns 23 television stations, a baseball team, and many major newspapers, including the Chicago Tribune and the Los Angeles Times.

"However, it turns out," gloated the Jewish mag, "we'll have a Jew in charge of the (LA) Times, which was once one of old Los Angeles' most famous WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) institutions. What a great day for old LA Jews"

The publication noted that among the Jewish billionaires ("boychiks") vying for the Tribune media empire is "Liberal, Jewish, media mogul David Geffen."

And who, pray tell, is the current owner of the Tribune Company? Why, that would be Jewish billionaire Sam Zell. Zell is a major donor to Israeli, Zionist and Jewish causes. His own rabbi proudly reports that Zell is "a committed Zionist, a generous supporter of Israel, and a member in good standing of the synagogue."

Asked who his own favorite newspaper columnists were, Zell quickly answered, "Charles Krauthammer, Thomas Friedman, and David Brooks." Surprise! The trio are all ardent Zionist whack-jobs who clamor over each other demanding the U.S. attack Iran, provide billions more in foreign aid to favored nation Israel, and so forth.

Local Newspapers Owned By Foreign Agents

So powerful is the Jewish control over the media that Nathanael Kapner, a rare Jew who converted to Christianity and now is adept at reporting these things, asserts, that no longer can we trust our local daily newspaper. "Zionist Jews have taken over the 'local newspaper' in America," Kapner writes. Indeed he explains that there basically is no local newspaper anymore, because, "Most local newspapers are owned by companies controlled by Zionists whose offices are hundreds of miles away."

Kapner provides manifold evidence of Zionists' dominating control of the media at all levels. The Newhouse Empire of the Jewish brothers Samuel, Donald, and Theodore Newhouse, Kapner says, "illustrates the insatiable appetite for opinion control:"

"Today, the Newhouse Empire owns 40 local newspapers across the U.S.A. These include the Newark Star Ledger, the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Portland Oregonian, and the St. Louis Globe-Democrat."

Then, there are the vast array of magazines run by the Jewish Newhouse family-including the New Yorker, Vogue, Golf Digest, Glamour, Gentleman's Quarterly (GQ), and the massively circulated newspaper insert, Parade magazine.

Jewish Media Spew Out Pro-Zionist Propaganda

The fact that Zionists control virtually every media outlet in America is no doubt why the American citizenry hears only one version of events in the Middle East-the pro-Jew, pro-Israeli side. This led Dr. Kevin MacDonald, professor at California State University, to write:

"In the contemporary world, organized American Jewish lobbying groups and deeply committed Jews in the media are behind the pro-Israel U.S. foreign policy that is leading to war against virtually the entire Arab world."

This Zionist bias and propaganda spin by the Jewish-owned American media is not new. As far back as 1978, the noted Jewish political writer Alfred Lillienthal, in his revealing book, The Zionist Connection, stated:

"The most effective component of Jewish connection is probably that of media control. It is well known that American opinion molders have long been largely influenced by a handful of powerful newspapers, including the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the St. Louis-Post Dispatch (All Jewish Families)."

To further illustrate the breadth of Jewish media control, we note that Jewish magnate Arthur Sulzberger's media empire today includes not only the New York Times (which, in Stalin's day, systematically covered up the genocidal crimes of Jewish commissars in Communist U.S.S.R), but also the Boston Globe, the Lexington Dispatch (NC), the Gainesville Sun (FL), the Ocala Star Banner (FL), the Tuscaloosa News (AL), the Spartansburg Herald Journal (SC), and the Santa Barbara News Press (CA). Each of the newspapers Lillienthal mentioned back in 1978, in turn, owned and still owns dozens of others. So tainted is the news because of this that almost every newspaper in America endorsed President George Bush's radically pro-Israel policies in the Middle East, including Israel's savage butchery of Lebanon and Palestine.

There can be no doubt. It is easy for us to document the massive dominance over the media by evil Jewish shills who are continually hostile to pure American interests while, everyday, unabashedly spewing out reams of misleading Zionist propaganda. Time magazine, Newsweek, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX-and many, many more are all owned or run by Jews and operated solely to further the aims of the traitorous, anti-American, ever-growing Zionist World Empire.

All America Under the Hidden, Red Iron First of Zionism

Of course, the media, even as important as it is to our culture, is only a bit piece of the whole that is now regrettably under the big thumbs of the Jewish Zionist elite. Our educational establishment, Wall Street, the banks, the Federal Reserve, our Congress, the White House (just consider Rahm Emmanuel, the Zionist Israeli freak who is Obama's White House Chief of Staff), and our judiciary-each and every one is infiltrated by Zionist radicals who put Israel and their own "Chosen People" first, to the detriment of everything sacred to honest, God-fearing, hard-working Americans.

So, the next time you hear some ignorant rube on talk radio or elsewhere shoving the race card in your face and ranting and raving about "Nazis" and "anti-Semites" who "claim" the Jews control the media, why don't you just reach out and turn that radio dial to another place. And please, don't forget to also let the radio network and station manager know of your displeasure.

The fact is that the dishonest Zionist shills out there promoting Zionist lies, drivel, and nonsense truly deserve our contempt.

The Truth Is Precious

As for Texe Marrs and Power of Prophecy, we have long pledged ourselves to telling you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And part of that truth, simply put, is this: That yes, absolutely, Zionist Jews do own and control Hollywood and the media.

So, beware of their lies and deceit. The truth is precious. Let us work together to protect and nurture it.


(Texe Marrs, Author and Researcher may be contacted at www.powerofprophecy.com)
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:32 AM   #74
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Dominic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edgewood, Wa.
Posts: 302
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Infowarriors????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3DkO1VX4g
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:49 AM   #75
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

A different angle on Zionism and Alex Jones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwK0kCccI.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon