Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 04-12-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can Consciousness Mitigate a Natural Disaster?

I am fascinated with the assertion that the collective consciousness can have an effect on Mother Nature--specifically on whether or not we get a geographic pole shift, resulting in a tsunami.

Does anyone have information about a scientific explanation for how this could be possible?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can Consciousness Mitigate a Natural Disaster?

I do not have a scientific explanation per se, however, there have been longstanding scientific projects on times when human consciousness has been more "in-sync" - such as happened when the WTC came down.

That said, I read yesterday in a report the first minutes of the broadcast of the attacks on the WTC actually altered the magnetics of the planet as a whole, and these magnetic changes were picked up from satellites. The source is one I value, but I don't have the backup to where the source got the information.

That said, it might be possible, but I don't think that we have enough practicing meditators of really good focus to be able to accomplish an actual alteration in something like a geographic pole shift. TPTB have done their work too well - the majority of people are easily distracted, and concerned re: sex, food, money, and entertainment.
JMHO
Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
Egg
Banned

If science could explain it, then the world would be in a much better state, and people like the Bush family / Clintons / Blairs / Browns would be dead and buried never to be seen again.

In short, the predators would be sent to extinction by the good will of the collective unified desire of the group mind.

Science however cannot explain it, hence it needs sites like Avalon to bring it to peoples attention.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
If science could explain it, then the world would be in a much better state, and people like the Bush family / Clintons / Blairs / Browns would be dead and buried never to be seen again.

In short, the predators would be sent to extinction by the good will of the collective unified desire of the group mind.

Science however cannot explain it, hence it needs sites like Avalon to bring it to peoples attention.
Are you asserting that it's true but science can't explain it?
Old 04-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
Egg
Banned

As we speak, there are hundreds of very spiritual people working towards a bright future - they are using nothing but their minds and free will.

Do I beleive it? yes, I believe group massed conciousness can change our time line and events within it.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
That said, I read yesterday in a report the first minutes of the broadcast of the attacks on the WTC actually altered the magnetics of the planet as a whole, and these magnetic changes were picked up from satellites.
Thank you. This is interesting to consider.

Should we think of consciousness as magnetic in itself?
Old 04-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Can Consciousness Mitigate a Natural Disaster?

Seashore I know we could control the weather mentally as a society if we were in sync. Things like that are possible.

But stopping a volcano erupting or a large earthquake I think is still possible theoretically (everything is possible) but is bordering on miraculus for our 3D mind/body/spirit complexes.

Its not likely to work very efficiently in our spiritual and cosmic dark-age at present, with Politics and Religion, The Media and The Monetary System.

On the bright side..
With the law of N 2 (squared)

where N is the number of people harmonising

N = 1 _______ N 2 = 1

N = 2 _______ N 2 = 4

N = 8 _______ N 2 = 64

So 2 people harmonising have 4 times the power!

Harmonising with one other person is the cosmic purpose for all relationships.

You can also see how energy increases exponentially with more people harmonising.

N squared increases your ability to manifest.

Just keep in mind that if you are not balanced you might be only begining at N = 0.5 which doesnt lead to heightened energy levels. All the people harmonising need to be balanced aswel for it to truly work.

N squared concept source: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32254464846198

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #8
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Liked the equation and i agree in part but i feel it doesn't have to just be the
well balanced minds i believe that there are levels to positive thought and anyone is just as effective as any other, (I.E. Positive vibration is positive vibration) if i am misunderstanding your premise i apologise just think myself , that there wont be levels of rank in a cosmic consciousness

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-13-2009 at 05:25 AM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed above
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:50 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Ahhhh, thank you for this... you just explained to me why 'they' work so hard on TV shows and the like to create strife, seperation, and division, as if it is the norm between couples so that very few would actually experience the power of combined union of thought in agreement towards a vision or outcome.

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-13-2009 at 05:27 AM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Ahhhh, thank you for this... you just explained to me why 'they' work so hard on TV shows and the like to create strife, seperation, and division, as if it is the norm between couples so that very few would actually experience the power of combined union of thought in agreement towards a vision or outcome.
You are most welcome.

Yes I found this concept a profound revelation too on many levels.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Should we think of consciousness as magnetic in itself?
Can anyone define scientifically what consciousness is?
Old 04-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can anyone define scientifically what consciousness is?
I think I heard Nassim Haramein describe Consciousness as "The feedback between electro-magnetism and gravity" on the Veritas interview, correct me if I am wrong.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I think I heard Nassim Haramein describe Consciousness as "The feedback between electro-magnetism and gravity" on the Veritas interview, correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks!

I wish Nassim would write a book for the layman. I really relate to his work...
Old 04-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
I am fascinated with the assertion that the collective consciousness can have an effect on Mother Nature--specifically on whether or not we get a geographic pole shift, resulting in a tsunami.

Does anyone have information about a scientific explanation for how this could be possible?
Seashore I recommend these excellent articles:

The Self-Aware Universe

An Interview with Amit Goswami

by Craig Hamilton

WIE: In your book The Self-Aware Universe you speak about the need for a paradigm shift. Could you talk a bit about how you conceive of that shift? From what to what?

Amit Goswami: The current worldview has it that everything is made of matter, and everything can be reduced to the elementary particles of matter, the basic constituents—building blocks—of matter. And cause arises from the interactions of these basic building blocks or elementary particles; elementary particles make atoms, atoms make molecules, molecules make cells, and cells make brain. But all the way, the ultimate cause is always the interactions between the elementary particles. This is the belief—all cause moves from the elementary particles. This is what we call "upward causation." So in this view, what human beings—you and I—think of as our free will does not really exist. It is only an epiphenomenon or secondary phenomenon, secondary to the causal power of matter. And any causal power that we seem to be able to exert on matter is just an illusion. This is the current paradigm.
Now, the opposite view is that everything starts with consciousness.That is, consciousness is the ground of all being. In this view, consciousness imposes "downward causation." In other words, our free will is real. When we act in the world we really are acting with causal power. This view does not deny that matter also has causal potency—it does not deny that there is causal power from elementary particles upward, so there is upward causation—but in addition it insists that there is also downward causation. It shows up in our creativity and acts of free will, or when we make moral decisions. In those occasions we are actually witnessing downward causation by consciousness.

Read more here:
http://twm.co.nz/goswam1.htm

as well as:
Consciousness as an Active Force

Amy L. Lansky, PhD

Consciousness is an active force or mechanism that can, among other things, control or cause change in the human energy field, as well as, potentially, the universal field.

Thus, as humans we have within us the ability to use consciousness to affect both ourselves and our environment, for good or for ill. Through consciousness we can repair our energy bodies, control the flow of chemicals through our physical body, or give ourselves a heart-attack and die. We can also (but perhaps with less reliability) communicate our feelings to others at a distance, or bring events into our lives that aid or hinder us.
How exactly can we characterize or model such a mechanism of consciousness? The rest of this paper describes some ideas along these lines, focussed primarily on the use of a possible-worlds model. I will also argue that consciousness is a higher-dimensional force that can, more broadly, affect all aspects of three-dimensional reality, not just the human energy field.

read the full article here:
http://twm.co.nz/consciousness.html

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 04-25-2009 at 10:29 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Where to start.

The question is in itself simple and the answer equally so. Yes we can mitigate any circumstance that may show its head on the horizon. Is there scientific proof for this? I guess Uri Gellar is a good place to start. He is not unique; he is just more tuned in and is one of billions with such ability. What about the rest of us, why do we lack the requisite skills to perform such "miracles"? It is not that we so much lack them as that we are too involved in our daily lives earning a living, putting bread on the table, bringing up kids and yes, as someone said, sex, TV etc.

The "sex, TV etc" part is however something we have allowed. As Mudra's post explained on downward causality, there are those who know the science behind this and utilise it to keep common man (not gender specific, please) spell bound and in a trance. It is the masses that do not know the science of this and only the few that do understand it.

They are the ones who for obvious reasons manipulate the water we drink, the food we eat, the news we both read and see and all of the programs we watch. Yes we are indeed programmed and we allow it.

Why is there all this programming, all this manipulation, war, hatred, and divisiveness? The reason is simple. We are a product of all of that which we have allowed to be brought in to this current reality. We are a part of a current reality that we need to grow through and understand. This is the ultimate of tests. Do we remain insane or do we rise above the insanity in which we find ourselves at this moment in this reality (or unreality as I prefer to think of it. Nothing so sick and twisted can be real).

Every day we see flashes of light in darkness, miracles occur and pinpoints of light grow brighter as more people are starting to awake. As this happens and we stand together and hold each other up in prayer to the universal creator, so we will start to manifest the energies required to be effective in bringing into reality the powers that we all have. The powers that will “mitigate tsunami’s, earthquakes, pole shifts, alien invasions, corrupt governments, manipulative minorities etc etc etc. The list is endless, let us pray that our sleep is not equally so.
To summarise: Yes we have the inherent ability to mitigate any circumstance that may come our way. We have the ability to create star systems, universes, anything. The problem is that in this paradigm, we are asleep and manipulated and we look for scientific proof which is hidden from us, to show us the way. Do you see the paradox?
Love to you all

Zedd
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:35 PM   #16
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

***YesSSS***
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post

***YesSSS***
Please elaborate! With science...
Old 05-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #18
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

The work of Gregg Braden is a good overview of
the science of consciousness.

For me personally, I would prefer to just know,
without the need for physical proof,
if you know what I mean

islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
The work of Gregg Braden is a good overview of
the science of consciousness.

For me personally, I would prefer to just know,
without the need for physical proof,
if you know what I mean

YouTube - Gregg Braden - The Science of Miracles (1/7)
Does this video address natural disasters?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #20
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Remember 2 years ago when in Georgia they were having a drought and it was getting really serious. Then the governor came out and said they were going to have a statewide day of prayer for water and rain, and oh yes it has been raining there since then.

If your looking for info on consciousness wathc the david icke video 2 hrs long on camelot, that helped an average guy like me out bunches, I need to watch it again. Hope that helps
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Remember 2 years ago when in Georgia they were having a drought and it was getting really serious. Then the governor came out and said they were going to have a statewide day of prayer for water and rain, and oh yes it has been raining there since then.

If your looking for info on consciousness wathc the david icke video 2 hrs long on camelot, that helped an average guy like me out bunches, I need to watch it again. Hope that helps
Yeah I'm familiar with David Icke's work but I have never read or heard him assert anything about natural disasters and consciousness.

The whole topic of consciousness is very fascinating. But I'm really looking for scientific support for the theory that the possible cataclysms associated with 2012 could be diverted by consciousness. I'm beginning to conclude that the idea is simply a stretch of the imagination and an exaggeration...
Old 05-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The science around Torsion fields may be what you are looking for. David Wilcock has covered this quite well in his Science of peace series that can be found at www.divinecosmos.com.

It is worth noting that conciousness is a kind of medium - to actually do anything with it, one has to extert will via intent. The geometric multiplier effect referred to above by Luminari requires that those taking part have a unity of focus and intent, which then allows the effect on a larger scale.

This is the power of concerted action, and gives new meaning to the old saying that many hands make light work.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

The science around Torsion fields may be what you are looking for. David Wilcock has covered this quite well in his Science of peace series that can be found at www.divinecosmos.com...

A..
Thanks, Anchor. I will check this out...
Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks, Anchor. I will check this out...
Anchor,

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...sk=view&id=304

Is this what you're referring to? Control - F for find does not bring up the word "torsion field"...
Old 05-20-2009, 01:52 AM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Anchor,

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...sk=view&id=304

Is this what you're referring to? Control - F for find does not bring up the word "torsion field"...
Thats the one. Torsion fields are referenced in the lecture - you download, or it might be on Camlelot. DW talks about the Torsion fields and presents work done by the Russian scientists who work in that area.

Do your Control F on "THE HEALING POWER OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS FIELD - SEEN IN PYRAMID EFFECTS" and read that part.

Downloading and listening to the science of peace lecture is "recommended".

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote