Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

Default DNA Activation??

I've been reading quite a bit on dna activation over the past year and would love some input from you all as to whether or not you think this is true or just bs.

DNA acivation, or also called dna recoding, is a process that enables a human being who has 2 strands of dna to acquire 12 strands of dna energy. 12 strands are characteristics of advanced civilizations, and they are a fundamental element of the parents of the homo sapien 2 strand system.

The idea is that we have 12 strands of dna of which 10 are lying dormant. This technique is suppose to prepare you for ascension, increase your talents + psychic abilities, and give you the ability to live in a highly spiritual state while still in physical form.

I am very curious about this! Any thoughts, opinions or comments would be greatly appreciated
lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:46 PM   #2
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Activation??

I think it is a very real and very valid modality. Like most things of this nature, it is impeded by much of the info on the internet. There are IMO genuine practitioners and many New Age gurus and it is a minefield. I have had 22 strand activation which makes a noticeable difference.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

WOW! Thank U!
Old 09-13-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

IMHO, the deeper you allow yourself to be connected to Source the less you need from outside sources to connect.

I don't think paying for something or seeking a "professional" to do something to you makes it any more valid than believing it to be true of yourself. But that is just me. We are all blessedly different.

We are ALL activated if we THINK we are.
I think we are. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: DNA Activation??

Yes is very true for me I am alive because of this. I was diagnosed with
failing Lungs, damage heart and severe bone decay two yrs ago. I now could run a marathon, lift heavy objects like a Olympic athlete. Have more focus, energy a 11/2 yr. ol baby and one in the way. Just enjoying life. I will give more details later about how to activate your DNA if you are intrested. Love and peace to all.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

And by that logic, conjuredUp, standing on a building then jumping off, thinking one could fly, one could really fly, for a few seconds. 3rd density works differently than the 4th.

I've seen activation courses for sale from one alien group, and I think they're having a laugh setting up yet another dead end street.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-13-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #7
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

About 6 months ago, I had my DNA activated. It was a very enlightening experience and I gained a lot of personal insight from the session.

This is the website of the woman who did my activation. She's based in Santa Monica, but from what I understand, she does sessions over the phone, as well.

www.Selacia.com

She also channels. Here is an excerpt from a recent posting titled, "Living in Times of Great Change."

"You know that you live in times of great change. What does this really mean? How do you make sense of the nonsense? What do you need to know in order to take appropriate action on the things that do make sense? How do you become more comfortable with the ongoing uncertainty that's a natural element of these times?

You are witnessing countless changes in the fabric of your world, and within yourself as you evolve and adapt to the continual shifting within humanity. In addition to simply witnessing these changes, you in fact are an integral part of the movement of change.

The more that you become consciously aware of this, and apply this understanding to your life, the more empowered you will be.

When you begin to view the chaos and shifting in this big-picture way, you have the fuel to start stepping into your authentic power. When you know that you are an instrumental part of what is happening, and that you can alter your experiences by how you respond to them, you step into your ability to become a master of your human reality.

It is your Divine birthright to awaken to your mastery and to fully embody spirit in your human form. Because of your true nature-which is Divine-you have the ability to achieve this in some lifetime on Earth..."
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #8
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiran View Post
About 6 months ago, I had my DNA activated. It was a very enlightening experience and I gained a lot of personal insight from the session.

This is the website of the woman who did my activation. She's based in Santa Monica, but from what I understand, she does sessions over the phone, as well.
Can you explain what she did, how it works?
Old 09-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey captain obvious don's knock it if yoy have not try it. This is very serious.
Is a matter of life and death, why because the oppositte technology HAARP
is messing us up. No I cannot fly or see aliens etc.. I could live, run, laugh, breath . Things which a normal person can do yet I could not because I was dying. Miracles happen everyday. By the way did I mention I am 50 yrs. old I can ru like a 18yr. old. Is very real my friend althought there's a lot of charlatans that want to make money from using for example the solfeggio frequencies to repair or activate your DNA you can find a lot of free information and videos on the subject. I really recomended, and I could share all of the information, results of extensive experiments conducted by me etc..
Love and peace to all
Old 09-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #10
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Is a matter of life and death, why because the oppositte technology HAARP
is messing us up.
That is a bold statement, what is it based on or is it just your opinion?
Old 09-13-2008, 04:25 PM   #11
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

THANK U ALL for sharing! sounds like a wonderful experience!

I have read that before you can start, you must formally ask the Sirian/Pleiadian Council for the 12 strands to begin the process, then apparently a soul must unequivocally accept its soul contract in order to recode since there is hesitation to place increased power in the hands of someone who may not be fully committed to the light.

Also you don't have to pay anyone to do this, that this is a process you can achieve on your own with the proper materials (ie books, etc) to guide you.

Old 09-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I cannot claim to be the foremost expert, but I am a retire USARMY soldier.
and yes I worked in a few covert operations in my day. Haarp is a defense
weapon which has been around as far as I know since the 1970's. In the US
the NAVY and Air Force are now responsible for the testing and usage of this technologie . The secondary effects on the atsmosphere and the human population is not so good. I am a little dissapointed with the US goverment on this matter, and ask myself why do they continue using this technology.
For the last year or so I found an old remedy to reverse the secondary effects of HAARP . This is the main reason I attribute Bill and Kerry for saving my life by providing me with this info through the interviews posted on project camelot, I research the web site links and yes I found a Life saver.
I am confident that we can heal this planet.
My understanding is that as we speak there's a few books being written on the benefits of using the solfeggio frequencies. Love and peace
Old 09-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #13
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
And by that logic, conjuredUp, standing on a building then jumping off, thinking one could fly, one could really fly, for a few seconds. 3rd density works differently than the 4th.

I've seen activation courses for sale from one alien group, and I think they're having a laugh setting up yet another dead end street.

Obviously.

But why then would humans be the only thing upon this orb that need some sort of outside instruction or switch in dimensions to reach their full potential?

No one has to show a tree how to grow leaves, or a fish how to swim.
They just do.

The difference between us and the fish is this:
No one has spent millennia telling the fish it doesn't know how to swim.

I never said I could fly.
But that doesn't mean I can't.

LOVELOVELOVE
Old 09-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #14
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Obviously.

But why then would humans be the only thing upon this orb that need some sort of outside instruction or switch in dimensions to reach their full potential?

No one has to show a tree how to grow leaves, or a fish how to swim.
They just do.

The difference between us and the fish is this:
No one has spent millennia telling the fish it doesn't know how to swim.

I never said I could fly.
But that doesn't mean I can't.

LOVELOVELOVE
Thats kind of a weak argument, trees grow leaves as a natural process of living, fish swim out of instinct. If humans did not learn, did not teach and acted only out of instinct, we would still be living in caves.

If you truly think you can "be" just by believing, then can you ascend just by believing you have?

You can no more activated your DNA by believing you can any more than you can you grow wings just by believing you can
Old 09-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
OceanWinds

I agree with Pheonix. The activation of DNA sounds to me like a way for people to make money in a degenerative manner. Aswell even if more strands of DNA are "activated", it does not mean that the body is now better off. More does not always mean better...

I would like to know if the people who have experimented with this have found a place to test their DNA activation outside of the group of people who activated their DNA. To see if the DNA is actually being activated.

I have read that the people getting their DNA activated are supposed to experience healing, energy boost, and all sorts of wonderfull things. But to me this sounds like something to sell DNA activation, and from the websites I have see it appears to be a "gimmick". A person pays a whole bunch of money to get something that cant really be checked. I hope I am wrong...

I also get the feeling that if DNA were to be "activated" it would be based on a persons lifestyle. So some DNA would become activated, where other parts would become deactivated based on the changes that might happen.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:25 PM   #16
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

To study and do research is hard work. Here's DNA activation web site phoenix.http://www.phoenixregenetics.org/ . Best wishes to all hey my 1 1/2 needs his milk bottle so I got to go. Love and Peace to all
Old 09-13-2008, 07:37 PM   #17
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Thats kind of a weak argument, trees grow leaves as a natural process of living, fish swim out of instinct. If humans did not learn, did not teach and acted only out of instinct, we would still be living in caves.

If you truly think you can "be" just by believing, then can you ascend just by believing you have?

You can no more activated your DNA by believing you can any more than you can you grow wings just by believing you can

Weak? Perhaps.
Believe what you must.
I am dropping my sword on this.
Our POVs are different. I am okay with that.

LOVELOVELOVE
Old 09-13-2008, 07:40 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi lightworker, i would be sceptical by anyone who told me that they could activate my dna.
Do you know what taking a soul means! And don't be swayed by the so called light entities.
There are two factions at work here, the light beings will lift your conscience they will not be needed to be asked, your plan on this earth was written down when you entered this lifetime, you don't need anyone activating your dna.

There are dark entities who call themselves light but they are of the darkness they are the bringers of light saturns beings from the planet of the same name.
Always be wary of these beings who say they can ascend you.
When the planet is ready many will ascend by there own switch on i call it, these light bringers are here to take your soul and once you give that over you don't get another chance.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #19
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that, in all things, it's best to maintain caution and discernment. Unfortunately, there are many people out there who prey upon those who are seeking to advance their spirituality. However, I can say, from my own personal experience, there are also honest, highly gifted and skilled people who do what they do based on a genuine desire to help others.

Some may believe that DNA Activation is a farce, a joke, a scam and others may believe DNA Activation is the answer to all of their prayers, a fast track to "ascension." Well, for me, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

For example, one of the areas of my life that my activation absolutely helped was my physical health...

I was diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) in 2005. It took 3 months to diagnose it and during that time, my body shut down... I had no energy, I had excruciating arthritic pain in my joints, I needed assistance to even dress myself (and I was in my mid 20s!), I also had terrible rashes all over my body, it was horrendous. I ended up turning to Western medicine and was put on at least 7 different (very toxic) medications that I had to take twice a day, every day.

The meds actually helped... the pain and rashes were much more manageable and my energy returned, BUT it was all artificial. The pills just covered up my illness, and in turn, I became a slave to them... a slave to the pharmaceutical companies. If I missed one dose, the pain would return, my energy would disappear... it was devastatingly clear to me that my illness was simply being kept at bay.

But, after my activation, I was able to put many things together, personal things from this lifetime and previous lifetimes which were great contributers to my manifestation of this illness in this body. From that point, I decided to wean myself off of the meds and approach my health in a more holistic manner (acupuncture, herbs, chiropractic, massage, diet, water therapy, meditation, yoga, etc...). I am now down to ONE medication once a day and my Western doctor is amazed by the improvements evident in my monthly blood tests.

So, for me personally, the activation was not a "joke," it was a very powerful and revealing technique that opened my eyes to things I wasn't aware of before, that empowered me to make changes, BUT it wasn't the "answer to my prayers," either. I still had to choose to make changes, i had to take responsibility for my health... it wasn't like a light switch was flicked on and everything was instantly better.

Ultimately, what works for one may not work for another... it's up to us to safely navigate through the "New Age" waters in our own unique way and to always remember to trust our intuition.
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #20
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Frank Samuel. Well, you label my opinions knocking, and in the meantime I do or don't as I see fit. Anyway, do you think this seriousness is linked to the fear of death? The body will eventually drop flat to the ground like a sack of potatoes. A whistle out of tunes. A yellow rubber duck with no water to float on. Winzip with no more files to compress. A forum with no visitors.

How can I make jokes about this? Yes, people have friends, family, and loved ones which they might want all the best for, but that doesn't change the fact that I honestly think that I am more than the body.

I sort of get the feeling that you view this experience as quite random? Again, I see the body a vehicle for experiences, and one I think can be quite annoying to go about in at times.

You know what the bottom line is for me? I might not agree with you on different topics, but I'm not on this board to save the world, or change the heart and mind of anybody. I state my opinions, and I like the different other opinions, reactions, and the sharing. So, I think what you do is right for you.

I am interested in hearing about any tests, if you want to write about them?

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-13-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #21
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I agree that you could active the DNA yourself with a little help listening to the solfeggio frequencies download the videos from youtube or other websites
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...693&pst=847969
I was initially dissapointed when a lot of charlatans where asking for excessive amounts of money to provide you with information that is found for free in the internet. I have not pay anyone a single cent. I was able to download the information from various websites for free. For over 9 months I have listen to the frequencies and they are amazing. Please I am not making this up. Is very real and it works .
Theories opinions abound but this is just common sense.
Step 1: download videos.
Step 2: Listen to video.
Step 3: watch and feel how your body and mind reacts to these frequencies.
step 4 : repeat step 2 and 3.
Just do it then get back to me in a couple of months. Love and peace to all
Old 09-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #22
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey Capt. peace and love to you.
If you want to participate I welcome your assistance .
Download the frequencies from this website.
http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...693&pst=847969
please listen to them for a ew days and I will be glad to share all of the results of my test. Test Subjects. Myself, my wife my 1 1/2yr. old son and the baby girl about to be born. I am also very sure the goverment is conductting similar experiments.
http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresource...ome/home.shtml

Love and peace to all
Old 09-13-2008, 09:14 PM   #23
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Frank. Got my own ways, so don't want to test. But, do you have any test results?
Old 09-13-2008, 09:28 PM   #24
arcora
Banned

I can independently attest to the power of the Solfeggio Frequencies.

They are nothing short of miraculous - and they are free.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I plan to dedicate the rest of my living days to continue my research and studies on the solfelggio frequencies.
You know funny thing we humans are , I have a healthy dose of skepticism
but what help me is finding things out on my own . That is why we are all here. Obvious what is your motivation to find out about DNA activation ?
I'm sharing my findings with the best of intentions. . Do you believe is possible to activate and repair your DNA or do you just want to state your viewpoint ? Hey Obv. Love and Peace. By the way is beautiful here in PR.
You should come and visit some time. Stay positive my friend...

Tags
dna, dna activation, dna recoding