Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 AM   #26
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

hi Frank,

If you really want to broadcast the frequencies MOST effectively, study the material of Dr. Royal Rife. He used a plasma tube to sent out frequencies in square waves.

You can build such a device yourself, combining the Frex software, a PLC (Novelty Plasma Lamp Controller) and a Plasma lamp. Or simply buy a good rife machine.

Check out this site: http://heal-me.com.au/

greetings

Paul
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #27
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Steven, Lightsurfer, Paul, Mirror,AscendingStarseed, Conkroach, Tango,Sammytray, Dakapacity and all who are like me experimenting with these frequencies just wanted to thank you. I have my work cut out for me and you have all given me some great info to expand my experiments. One experiment that I have been contemplating for a while is building a machine big enough that it can reach far beyond the confines of the locality upon which I live.
If you have any ideas in this area I really would appreciate your input . My take, is time to begin taking action at the next level . Is it possible to nullified and reverse the effects of Psychotronic weapons and other type of technologies which are disrupting the natural flow of the frequencies within our planet and beyond ? I would think so but that perhaps is an experiment which will need the combine efforts of all of us around the planet, maybe we can get a little help from our neighbors in the stars, is worth a try. What do you guys and gals think ?
Lets put our efforts together to take it up one notch.

Love and blessings to all...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-23-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #28
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if it is the same kind of frequencies but this woman is doing cds of frequencies to open your chakras etc . Its just sound, not music. Is it the same thing as you are talking about? I am using them since maybe a month. I do not know how you are using frequencies but i remember her saying that we have to play all of the frequencies so that you stay balance. Then my question is also .. if you are using the money frequency for example, does it creating imbalance because you are just playing that one?
Look at her website. http://harmonyera.com/
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

My question is that how do we know which frequencies are accurate? I downloaded several mp3 files of solfeggio frequrencies but they all sound the same to me for some reason when I listen using headphones.

They absolutely help me relax and sleep better and if I'm not sleeping, they bring about a feeling of inner peace, even if it's temporary. I am deaf and probably not supposed to be able to "hear" these frequencies but that's not stopping me. They are high enough and I really can't hear anything that's really low.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #30
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

i can say that mine are really not the same sounds. each frequency changes.
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #31
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

KiKine the advice you received in my opinion is correct playing various type of frequencies everyday will create the balance we all need in our lives. Specially since you are just starting . With the money frequencies I just incorporated them with the rest of the frequencies. I must admit it takes some time to get used to them, is almost like gaining another perspective in life , or tasting another flavor ice cream you might not like so much. If you're like me we have our mellow days, the solfeggio frequencies help to raise myself up and put my best face forward and with so many children running around all day I need patience and a big smile and hug for them. If daddy gets angry my children say that they get scare, so I always try to smile and speak softly. Not an easy task but I am trying and I think I can say I am about 95 % successful in keeping cool under pressure.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-23-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #32
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Humble Janitor you have inspire me, because your hearing impairment in my opinion might be your greatest blessing. I believe that you can hear the frequencies with your other senses and in a sense you can hear them better than you might think. I always thought that the frequency vibrations of the planet is felt by everything living within the confines of this planet, gas, solid, liquid remember these frequencies are natural the hearing impair are all of us humans . Is just a wild thought but maybe that is why the rest of the cosmos is so attracted to this planet. When I lived in Austin Texas while going to school there's a school for the blind there, I share the same bus everyday with a friend of mine who could not see with his physical eyes but in my opinion have better sight than me. I was always humble by his incredible ability to adapt and overcome. I honestly can tell you that the people that are blind is the people with eyesight because our focus throughout history has been so shallow and narrow minded . Please share your experiences about your breakthroughs with the frequencies , we have a lot to learn from you. To expand on your question concerning the solfeggio frequencies. Since there are so many videos posted on the internet, I used mainly the ones with tones instead of music while for others they prefer music , although your are using your ears to hear these frequencies or eyes to focus on the images, the receptor and resonator of these frequencies is your heart , there's a dynamic there that is quite unique and goes far beyond the five physical senses. So that you don't get bored listening to the the same mp3 or videos download a variety of them . I have downloaded about 18 hours worth since I am conducting several experiments at the same time.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-24-2010 at 04:37 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #33
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

check out this " Mega solfeggio thread ":

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?t=2108

My perspective quickly changed from knowing 6 solfeggio frequencies,to 9, 18 and 81 frequencies... interesting stuff if you're a musician or mathematician

paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:34 AM   #34
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Folks the reason I am posting this thread is because I want you to think that we are connected to everything in ways we do not understand. Tibetan monks I have heard have gone without food for 3 years while in a meditation state. Is this possible? This research in my view says that if you learn to produce food type frequencies you could feed your body without the actual 3 dimensional food. In the past I have done 21 day fast. Think of the possibilities of relearning about our perception of reality by learning to use these frequencies in unlimited ways. Our original self has no limitations but we need to relearn how to achieve that original state of being. Like I said the possibilities are endless. I invite all of you to conduct your own experiments. Laugh if you like, after all laughter is healthy but at least give it a try. Our frequency vibrational body understands things which defy time and space and the use of language.
my god that is beautiful
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:02 AM   #35
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thanks Paul 1972 there's endless combination of frequencies.
That's the beauty of them, according to Dr.Peterson he invented a scanner machine that can scan your body and detect any type of illness base on the frequency your body was transmitting in a particular area and went on to say that there's an instruction manual that for every different type of frequency there's a cure to bring back the balance to the affected area.
That for me implies that they have been in use for a long time by the ptb for both beneficial purposes and damaging .We unfortunately have been kept in the dark about all of the research they are conducting. Surfing through the web there's perhaps 100's of thesis on resonance on experiments conducted by Universities all around the world. This is why I am so excited about us conducting experiments and discovering endless ways to use these frequencies .

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-24-2010 at 05:05 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:06 AM   #36
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Frank Samuel...Mudra's thread on Healing Solfeggios ties in well with your research...thanks to both of you I find these topics on resonance and frequencies to be awe inspiring and enjoy the soothing effects of the Solfeggios.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17224

__________________________________________________ _
snooze time
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #37
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Yes I am very thankful to Mudra for posting the thread on the frequencies, that is why I have shy away for including any links on this thread. I try to expand on the many other usage to these frequencies. They are a tool to help you on your journey of self discovery. According to the need of each person if you use these frequencies to help clear the many blockages we have concerning our limited view of our multidimensional reality. We are frequency vibration in motion you are the master and creator of your own destiny the time to has come to regain sovereignty over ourselves and ultimately our planet .
Old 01-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #38
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I own a Rife Machine... A GB-4000 frequency generator... There are a few

members here that come over to use the generator...

It IS NOT a silver bullet... It takes some time to actually see changes take place

BUT, one can see the difference after about three weeks... Yes... There ARE

Cancer killing frequencies (The BX Virus IS cancer) But, just like detox... You

have to kill the ' bugs ' slowly... Sooo, the body has time to remove the DEAD

Bugs [it's a big job for the body.]

The manual is out of this world... The GB-4000 pulses the frequencies thru...

member GregorArturo, was on the rife last night... He ran all the balancing

frequencies... I believe, he also ran 662 hertz to stimulate his pineal. Like I said

These are the SQUARE WAVES that Royal Rife used in San Diego, California...

Big Pharma, is who surpressed the PR of frequencies... THINK about that

next the doctor writes you a script.... Pharmaceutical Manufacturers give

kick backs to doctors that write scripts for their products... You being a

Consumer... You Are Being Targeted.....

Trusting a doctor..... Hell, that's like trusting a banker...

ME... I stake MY LIFE on frequencies...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #39
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thanks Tango, I will buy one to continue with my experiments. Here in Puerto Rico pharmaceutical manufacturing companies come because is easy to acquire permissions, is a pharmaceutical haven. To top it off we have Monsanto working with the department of agriculture since the 70's producing what is commonly call Frankenstein seeds. Fertilizer and other products are incredibly expensive . The produce made with Monsanto seeds and fertilizers are making it to supermarkets all over the US. The side effects of these products are innumerable, example of some of the side effects child birth defects, cancer, depression. We are all being poison in the name of medicine, and even healthy foods bought through these supermarkets.With the use of frequency therapy we can reverse the poisonous effects of pharmaceuticals drugs and the poison we buy in the supermarkets that we call food.

Once again I thank you for your contribution to this thread.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #40
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it certainly seems obvious now that all those hearing tests, 'to listen for the tones,' when we were kids were nothing more than programming frequency's.

So, find an alternate way of testing your kids hearing instead of using those tone tests offered by the schools, doctors, and the state.

Now everyone can use better tones to heal and live life in abundance.

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:02 AM   #41
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Frank Samual

You have made reference to Dr. Peterson..
May I ask you which Dr. Peterson are you refering to? And could you please direct me to any of his material, so I also can research it.

I am quite fascinated with frequencies,
I am studying sound frequencies, of a different kind, and it would be helpful to
combine the diff/and/or same info for further advancement.

Thank you Frank for this wonderful thread,- it is well appreciated when knowledge of such is shared so we can all advance in our evolution and help others along the way

Blessings to all...ISIS
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:20 AM   #42
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISIS View Post

You have made reference to Dr. Peterson..
May I ask you which Dr. Peterson are you refering to? And could you please direct me to any of his material, so I also can research it.

Hi ISIS,

Here's a link to Dr. Peterson interview with Camelot:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/pete_peterson.html

There's also a couple of threads in the forum that can get you started.

LS
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #43
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting thread, useful and accessible! I already have many solfeggio frequencies downloaded, but I'de like to know about the ones you use Frank. May you provide them with a link?

Also, I'de like to know where you got your binaural frequencies and how you use them in relation to solfeggio frequencies?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #44
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Very interesting thread, useful and accessible! I already have many solfeggio frequencies downloaded, but I'de like to know about the ones you use Frank. May you provide them with a link?

Also, I'de like to know where you got your binaural frequencies and how you use them in relation to solfeggio frequencies?

Namaste, Steven
same here
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #45
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey guys I have about 18 hours worth of videos and mp3s. Since they are playing all day at the house. In all honesty I have never secluded the frequencies, to experiment with one type of frequency only. If I was to do this my experiments perhaps will have to be expanded to decades since it takes in my opinion 6 months to a year for your body to begin producing these frequencies on its own. But I will take my time and give you guys as many links
as I can. Please bear with me since my duties as mr. mom takes my attention away from the forum. Sometime during the course of my day I will post the links.Thank you all for your interest and contribution to this thread.

Blessings to all...
Old 01-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #46
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

This web link represents about 20% of the most important solfeggio videos that I have downloaded from you tube. I listen to them one by one today before deciding to posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lbv...eature=related

For the money videos please stay tune to a later post sometime today.

I will also try to post my thoughts on how to use these frequencies .
I am not claiming to be an expert or master just a researcher who has use these frequencies for over 3 years, I still have a lot to learn , my experiments overlap for example remote viewing or acquiring intuition.
Like I said these are ongoing experiments and the results are not definite because there's several experiments going on at once. Is niece to have time to focus on these experiments but I can only dedicate about 50% of my day to them. The rest is taken on the daily task of playing and having fun with my children. Is hard I know but somebody has to do it!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #47
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...Please bear with me since my duties as mr. mom takes my attention away from the forum...
I can relate to this!

Quote:
...I will also try to post my thoughts on how to use these frequencies...
Thanks a lot for everything.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:17 AM   #48
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

LightSurfer ~ thank you ~

I had a feeling Frank may of been referring to the P.Peterson @ PC.
But not certain...
I absolutely loved his interview....
Thank you for getting back to me....
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:54 AM   #49
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Frank Samuel
First of all I just wanted to thank you for this thread, I'm always looking for ways to improve myself while I do my daily work because time is becoming very tight these days, it's seems to me like a day now it's just 18 hours, I find myself working almost every night to compensate.
My question about the link you provided is: are you suggesting to get the videos from that channel? Or the ones that have a determined numbered frequency as the one in the link (417 Hz)?
Since you started the thread I've been listening to some videos but I'm not sure about what I am doing.
Thank you again and of course, the one about money is very much appreciated.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:43 AM   #50
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Hello to all,
Before I give you the money links I will explain how I am attracting and keeping the money that I have made during this past year while conducting my experiment. For a long time like a lot of you I thought about spending more time at home less time working. The first clue to begin my experiment came in a dream which just said make a box this will become your treasure box, write down your goals about money and future plans place some money in the box along with your wish list. The idea here is that money attracts money. Next let go of your old ideas about money , specially along the lines of, work equals money.
Let go of that illusion !!!
Most of the videos on this link are base on the law of attraction combine with binaural beats .
Because of our upbringing we have many blockages and limitations center around money, please put them aside . Now remember it takes time and patience, relax and create within you the things you want to do with your money, one step at a time. What is a realistic time period to begin making money ? This really depends on you, my answer is one to two years, minimum, since I conducted this experiment by myself I cannot speak for anyone else. All I know is that it work for me , and it can work for anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJwf...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCfQE...eature=related

Blessings and best wishes to all of you and your family

Now is almost 4:00 am on the island, good night and may all your dreams come true.