Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow The photon belt relates, 2012, ascension,DNA, does it even exist?

Ok, so I found On Wikipedia and since it has so much to do with what were

discussing on Avalon and I can't find a thread on it I am starting one. First

off can we prove it exists and if so I think this will help give us some

verification to 2012.

The photon belt (photon ring, manasic ring, photon band or golden nebula) is a fringe belief, largely linked to some parts of the New Age movement, that a belt or ring of photons is going to fully envelope the Earth in 2012. It is believed[by whom?] that this interaction will cause massive failure of electrical equipment with 2–3 days of total darkness or total daylight, and/or initiate a spiritual transition (usually referred to as "a shift in consciousness", "the shift of the ages", or just "the shift", with the time period leading up to the shift as "the quickening"; it has also been referred to as "zero point" and ties in to various prophecies, the Mayan calendar, extraterrestrial life, 2012 millenarianism, etc).
The core of the photon belt beliefs is that an immense belt of photons exists, and orbits around the Pleiades, a star cluster some 440 light years away from Earth, composed of some 500 stars. According to some New Age beliefs, Earth will pass though this belt, resulting in either Humanity's elevation to a higher plane of existence or the end of the world, or both. Authors Essene and Nidle write that it represents a temporary window for spiritual transition during which time humans can reach a higher point of existence.

Link to Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_belt
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The photon belt relates, 2012, ascension,DNA, does it even exist?

Yo joe,
have you seen this info on the Wave which sounds like the same thing, I got this from PC front page last week The Wave, I'm on chapter 8 at the minute. This is channelled information so you will not be getting the whole truth, just a few more pieces to the jigsaw. NASA have also picked up stuff coming into the Solar System

There is something coming our way from the Galactic Centre, it is coming for us, can't wait 'til it gets here. The catholics are expecting three days of darkness and say we must stay indoor and burn 'blessed candles' for the duration, I'll be out dancing in it,
One love, people get ready...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought, but isn't 440 light years a rather large distance for a cloud of 'photons' to be orbiting at?

Isn't it likely that they would be gravitationally affected by nearer stars and galaxies.

I can get the idea of us moving through a cloud of photons in space, but that this should be orbiting the pleides sounds quite a thing.

Anyway, I don't know. I can only have a reaction to it. I believe that we are in for a change in consciousness and an awakening.

But if I read too many more hokus stories on Avalon (not counting your thread here Joe!) , I might even start to doubt this !

We are soooooo gullible !! I think it's time we bring in the Electric Monks (from Douglas Adams) - you buy one and it will believe anything you want it to - to save you the bother.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The luminosity of the planets has been increasing for quite some time now. That has to be caused by something.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

There is the thread P h o t o n b e l t.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #6
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: The photon belt relates, 2012, ascension,DNA, does it even exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Yo joe,
have you seen this info on the Wave which sounds like the same thing, I got this from PC front page last week The Wave, I'm on chapter 8 at the minute. This is channelled information so you will not be getting the whole truth, just a few more pieces to the jigsaw. NASA have also picked up stuff coming into the Solar System

There is something coming our way from the Galactic Centre, it is coming for us, can't wait 'til it gets here. The catholics are expecting three days of darkness and say we must stay indoor and burn 'blessed candles' for the duration, I'll be out dancing in it,
One love, people get ready...
Hey yea I was watching a movie a few days back where they talked about

this three days of darkness. Interesting.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote