Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #26
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
Seeing the Kings Chamber as a massive resonating chamber sheds a whole new light on this mystery.

There's a new thread over in the Avalon side about the "Pyramid Code" and a video about how some scientist feel the pyramid was some sort of generator of "subtle energy", or telluric currents, the phenomenon that Tesla was working with when he was lighting bulbs on a stick poked into the ground. Note, how they came to these conclusions because of the nature of the type of limestone used to build the "core" of the pyramid, i.e. dolomite, with a high magnesium content. (conductive)

If the hypothesis of the "Pyramid Code" is accurate, i.e. that it is a massive subtle energy generator. And, if your hypothesis is also correct, that the pyramid was a hydraulic water pump. And further, it is felt the Kings Chamber is a resonance chamber. Than, my question is, to what frequency can the clapper in the ram-pump be tuned?

Is it possible to tune the cycles per second of the impacts to, say, the Schumann resonance? Can these mechanical impacts be "tuned" to resonate at a certain frequency? Is it possible the pyramid was designed to be some sort of giant "transmitter"?
?
I will be checking out the vids. Thank you.

Technically, the clapper isn't tuned. (The clapper makes an impact sound, but the compression wave is a separate and more powerful shock wave) (Just a FYI to be completely correct)

But the back pressure is tuned. By restricting the output and increasing the pressure at the "output" line (dead end shaft), the rate and frequency can be tuned quite significantly. The higher the pressure, the higher the rate and the higher the frequency. I don't think the rate is that critical, but I think they tuned the frequency (actually wave length) and the amplitude.

That's why they built the output line - for simple tuning.

I think there are several viable possibilities for the machine. Now that I'm actually writing to people that can converse I can share some possibilities.

1. Interstellar transmitter/beacon - simple solution that doesn't stretch the imagination much
2. Hyperdimensional transmitter (Joe Parr's work) Some sort of opening of worm hole or stargate This is what I "feel" it is. Since I don't know any sort of physics in this area, there's no way for me to suggest a proof.

Maybe each "true" pyramid was a location of a specific worm hole for different destinations. (There were about 300)

The sub chamber is just the motor for the machine.

I had read that there was some electrical differential between core masonry and the casing stones. Also, the sub chamber vortex will have a voltage differential between core and outer layers of rotation (very interesting when considering dissolved lime in the water and it's potentials)

Best,

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-18-2010 at 10:11 PM.
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #27
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Cadman View Post
Since I don't know any sort of physics in this area, there's no way for me to suggest a proof.
John,
I think if you have the time to watch the entire eight hour Nassim Haramein lecture, "At The Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library 2003 Part One & Two", it will shed some light on the dynamics involved in all of the hyper-dimensional physics to which the Mass of Humanity has not been privileged. I know it's a long watch. I did a little each night when I first watched it, but I've watched the whole thing through several times over the past year. I already gave you the link to Part Two, but here's the whole package in one location:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...art+One&hl=en#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...sical+library#

Quote:
I had read that there was some electrical differential between core masonry and the casing stones. Also, the sub chamber vortex will have a voltage differential between core and outer layers of rotation (very interesting when considering dissolved lime in the water and it's potentials)
I think if you watch the Pyramid Code video series two, all the way through this will corroborate your theory. Take your time and watch all of these videos a little at a time. I really think you are on to something, here. It corroborate much of what I have believed regarding the function of the pyramids, the use of the four elements (water, air, earth, fire - plasma discharge) and combining them with electromagnetic impulses. Thank you for posting this information.

Last edited by observer; 02-18-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: clarify comment
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #28
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I really feel you are on a great track here.

I have encountered a brief suggestion to this water pump system underneath at some earlier time. I read something about it briefly at some forums some time back. I think it might have been you posting but not sure.
What I think I remember was that seemed people did not take it seriously at all and got sidetracked on how to explain this view away instead of trying to follow it's implications.

I'm glad I found this now in further detail. As I felt back then as now that it has great validity to the real truth what the Great Pyramid was really all about.

And I suggest you really check out Haramein! I think you might find something of great importance there to expand your theory and practical facts about your reconstruction of the water pump engine to the other parts of the system.

I'm surprised you hadn't read or listened to Haramein yet. I think I recall thinking I should have pointed the guy back then when I first encountered this into that direction but I was not a member of those forums or felt like to join those.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:09 AM   #29
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I really feel you are on a great track here.

I have encountered a brief suggestion to this water pump system underneath at some earlier time. I read something about it briefly at some forums some time back. I think it might have been you posting but not sure.
What I think I remember was that seemed people did not take it seriously at all and got sidetracked on how to explain this view away instead of trying to follow it's implications.

I'm glad I found this now in further detail. As I felt back then as now that it has great validity to the real truth what the Great Pyramid was really all about.

And I suggest you really check out Haramein!.
I'll check out Haramein & the Pyramid Code. I'm completely open to new material.

It may have been me posting at the forum you mention. I generally post a bout 5 times and then get so annoyed with the massive ignorance and argumentativeness of the posters that I never go back. If I can't get the construction/locks possibility past them, how can I get to the pulse generator?

BTW, I "feel" that some sort of sonic levitation was used for construction. Water locks is a cool and simple possibility but my "memory" is of sonic levitation.

Anyways, bear with my quick vids. One day I'll get help to do something better. It was pure "guerilla video" ala Bill & Kerry!

Finally having fun writing on a forum again. Bill & Kerry gave me great hope when I came across their site. "Oh thank God, there's more of "us" out there"

John
Old 02-19-2010, 05:52 AM   #30
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'll check out Haramein & the Pyramid Code. I'm completely open to new material.

It may have been me posting at the forum you mention. I generally post a bout 5 times and then get so annoyed with the massive ignorance and argumentativeness of the posters that I never go back. If I can't get the construction/locks possibility past them, how can I get to the pulse generator?

BTW, I "feel" that some sort of sonic levitation was used for construction. Water locks is a cool and simple possibility but my "memory" is of sonic levitation.

Anyways, bear with my quick vids. One day I'll get help to do something better. It was pure "guerilla video" ala Bill & Kerry!

Finally having fun writing on a forum again. Bill & Kerry gave me great hope when I came across their site. "Oh thank God, there's more of "us" out there"

John
There are tours of the temples in Hawaii and every know and then... as the stories go... the chief will demonstrate how the percussion through his horn-trumpet shell will change the mass of a stone block so that it can be simply lifted into place and then perfectly sized to fit snug. Of course a different blast brings the mass back to normal.

So your brass turned purple? 'Sounds' like maybe there was a leprechaun sitting at the end of the pipe with a pot under the rainbow!!!!

Awesome work John!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:19 AM   #31
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I'll second what Christo says. It defintely was levitation. Certain materials are easier than others, but finding a resonant frequency of a material is the key to understanding this. However, depending on the enviroment this can have different effects (as other frequencies can interfere or amplify).

There's an eqyptian myth that talks about how priests laid a parchment that contained a spell upon the block of limestone. He then hit the block with a copper pipe which causes the pipe to vibrate. The priests would then begin to chant and the the block would rise and move forward a certian amount of feet than drop to the ground. The process would then be repeated.

There's also a scientific inquiry I believe in the early 1900's by a British guy to Tibet who witnessed and diagrammed how the Tibetan monks chanted and played drums in accordance to a geometrical layout to levititate and move stone.

I have also talked in an interview with an individual who says she had witnessed monks do this in Tibet herself, along with laying in snow with barely any clothes on, but the snow melts all around them exposing the ground.

---

Oh and John, Tango's just jealous of my sexy distraction that I get to fall asleep next to each night, that's all. I mean who wouldn't be jealous about a girl giving up all her posessions to run away with you to roam the world (From Maine, currently in Arizona). And we have goose down sleeping bags that zip together, you can't beat that. You just can't. Next stop, Sedona.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:51 AM   #32
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
The acoustic sound would tune the water to the same frequency of the magnetic field to better resonate with the system. If the water can fluctuate at the same wavelength as the field produced by the pyramid, then the water would react accordingly (Yin-Yang effect).
This reminds me of my singing bowl demonstration I sometimes give for friends. Maybe a bit off topic....but maybe not..

Here is a demonstration I found on YouTube. The fountain of water is not to be seen very well, but I assure you the water goes up high !
Have fun.

Charging water in a Tibetan singing bowl... Water does have a memory, and can be energized... I show this by how the water will respond...
Notice how long it takes to charge it the first time... But after stopping it and starting over, how much faster it picks up the previous vibration...
This means the water has got some kind of memory (it holds the influence of vibration) ..
Also notice, that once this point is reached, the increase of energy goes much faster after this first charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQWBA8q8JEs

I actually meant to post this one, but the first one gives a clear fountain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdOJZDWJkuk

Last edited by amate; 02-19-2010 at 01:28 PM.
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:58 AM   #33
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amate View Post
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Charging water in a Tibetan singing bowl... Water does have a memory, and can be energized... I show this by how the water will respond...
Never seen that before. Greart demo!

The sub chamber vortex and compression wave does something to the water but have only noted a couple anomalies that made me raise my eyebrows.

I want to make a model that can do ink injections while running with the vortex. The shock waves really destroy things and I probably need to use some fuel injectors to do metered high pressure injections.

There's so much more I want to do with the sub chamber, but haven't had the facilities to build it. Future projects!

Thanks for sharing.

Also, "The Pyramid Code" series on youtube is awesome. Thanks again.

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-20-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:05 AM   #34
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

The "Law of One" have some info about Pyramids.

For example, it says that:
  • The larger Pyramids were created by ETs through thought.
  • They build the Pyramids for healing people.
  • The original Giza capstone was made of "granite" to be used as a chimney. When the ETs left our planet, Egyptians decided to use Giza as a royal place and changed the capstone to Gold.
For more, see http://www.lawofone.info/results.php..._type=any&ss=1
The books can be downloaded as PDF here: http://www.llresearch.org/library/th...f_one_pdf.aspx
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:53 AM   #35
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I watched Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. First time through and don't disagree with anything he says. I'm going to watch it many more times through to try to absorb much more of his info.

3 hours, 17 minutes, 40 seconds of part 2 of his lecture . . . caught my attention. (actually 3:18:00 but need context)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6&hl=en&emb=1#

This certainly would have massively amplified my plant (algae) growth observation -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLAHZJTwPGc

Super growth water formula for crop irrigation certainly isn't a bad thing for the populus. This may have been a secondary function of the Great Pyramid.

I'm going to try some experiments with just the vortex water compared to non-vortex water for specific plant growth. Great time of year to try this!

Thanks for sharing! My mouth about dropped open when he showed the photos of the massive asteroid that went past the Sun back in 2002 (?). If that wasn't Nibiru I don't know what is. Twice the size of Saturn . . . WOW! Deflected from striking the sun by some force! Thanks!

John
Old 02-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #36
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Water and vortex are both key elements in the pyramid system....

One anomaly that I encountered this winter is bizarre algae growth at the tail end of the vortex pipe (waste gate which would have exited at the Nile)

I just uploaded a vid of this growth. Background: New pipe, new plastic bucket, no water running through it until November this last year. I'm up by Vancouver, B.C. and November - present are the dark months. Algae generally doesn't grow much this time of year.

The pond has virtually no algae growth. Any ideas anybody??

These remarks in your #19 comment were the reason that I added the link to Nissam Haramein's video to my first comment #23 to you. I knew he talked about "charging" the water for irrigation of the land in his lecture, and how that related to the placement of the Arc of the Covenant into the pyramid structure.

Quote:
....3 hours, 17 minutes, 40 seconds of part 2 of his lecture . . . caught my attention. (actually 3:18:00 but need context)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6&hl=en&emb=1#

This certainly would have massively amplified my plant (algae) growth observation -

Super growth water formula for crop irrigation certainly isn't a bad thing for the populous. This may have been a secondary function of the Great Pyramid.

I'm going to try some experiments with just the vortex water compared to non-vortex water for specific plant growth. Great time of year to try this!....

I'm gratified that you found the Haramein material informative. I'm sure you will find less algae growth without the vortex. It's the vortex that's creating the hyper-dimensional energy "charge". Too bad you don't have an Arc to add to the experiment !!! LOL

Quote:
....My mouth about dropped open when he showed the photos of the massive asteroid that went past the Sun back in 2002 (?). If that wasn't Nibiru I don't know what is. Twice the size of Saturn . . . WOW! Deflected from striking the sun by some force! Thanks!

A bit off topic, but this is just one talking point in the evidential trail I've been following that demonstrates why a good bit of the "channeled" material the Mass of Humanity is being force-fed just doesn't "resonate" with me. Why aren't any of these alleged "masters" mentioning this comet. It surely passed through the inner solar system. Could it be there is an agenda to keep us all in a state of fear? (that wouldn't happen, would it???) I find all sorts of inconsistencies in the "channeled message"....
Old 02-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #37
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey John I find this thread facinating....I visited the Pyramids a good few years back but was too young too appreciate the enormity of them!! I do plan to go back sometime ...

Keep up the great work I love it...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:12 PM   #38
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

These remarks in your #19 comment were the reason that I added the link to Nissam Haramein's video to my first comment #23 to you. I knew he talked about "charging" the water for irrigation of the land in his lecture, and how that related to the placement of the Arc of the Covenant into the pyramid structure.

I'm gratified that you found the Haramein material informative. I'm sure you will find less algae growth without the vortex. It's the vortex that's creating the hyper-dimensional energy "charge". Too bad you don't have an Arc to add to the experiment !!! LOL

There's so much going on with the GP. To be able to break it down in to individual parts actually is helpful. I would LOVE to see the full scale model run with it's specific Earth-vortex placement (ley lines), specific material composition (limestone shelf, limestone core blocks, poured (?) casing blocks (or tura), etc.) Obviously, this will not happen during this time around . . .

I think the vortex does what Viktor Schauberger had stated. I think that it orders molecules and transfers some of the random molecular motion (thermal energy) into kinetic energy. I think that's why the pipe turned purple . The impact created more random motion and transfered some of the kinetic energy to thermal energy. (i.e. heated the pipe) Speculation, of course. Anything with Schauberger and water energies is certainly "unprovable speculation" with the "smarties" of the main stream.

Talking about the GP "pump aspect" is a task unto itself without talking about vortices, Schauberger, ley lines, pyramid shape effects, etc.

Humor to me . . . when talking to the "us" that remember . . . the "us" know that the blocks were moved with some sort of sonic levitation and look down upon the water lock construction theory. On the flip side, talking about water locks for construction is the only thing that the masses can comprehend. It's a catch-22 for me to talk about this subject because of the mindsets of the 2 completely different audiences.

... a good bit of the "channeled" material the Mass of Humanity is being force-fed just doesn't "resonate" with me. Why aren't any of these alleged "masters" mentioning this comet. It surely passed through the inner solar system. Could it be there is an agenda to keep us all in a state of fear? (that wouldn't happen, would it???) I find all sorts of inconsistencies in the "channeled message"....
Completely agreed. I like what David Icke has to say about listening to his inner voice about truth. (That, of course, discredits me with the masses!) Dan Burisch talks about taken back to see the pyramid construction, Billy Meier talks about being back in time for pyramid construction and other things, Zecheriah (sp) writes about the overall history down there . . . I feel that each one has some right and some . . . not so much. Zecheriah had the task of putting together so many bits and pieces for a picture. He did so much right but gets blasted for the small amount he was wrong. I believe Billy Meier had actual contact and did much of what he said. Some of the contact notes . . . could be ego memory. I think Burisch has a lot correct then went off the deep end (possibly mind control or whatever) Drunvallo Malchaviek (I butchered his name) has some correct but . . . some doesn't work with the physical evidence of the subterranean section.

I think some of the people that are channeling are getting correct info and some are getting "punkd" by an outside source.

The Pyramid Code had some details wrong about the particular materials of various rocks (alabaster vs quartz, etc.) BUT overall accuracy was quite good. Dunn is quite meticulous about various machined artifacts and material composition.

John
Old 02-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #39
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Keep up the great work I love it...

viking
Thanks. Nice to get actual positive feedback. Generally get no feedback or get blasted.

Being told I'm wrong doesn't stop the model running, though!

John
Old 02-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #40
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

mate I have read the thread and watched the vids and I am convinced you are on to something with regards to the lower chamber being a pump, but I am having a hard time agreeing with your interpretation of it's purpose.
Now let me get this right, you reckon that the idea is that the pump generates huge pulses that go vertically up and compress the kings chamber, which because it's made from that kind of granite will emitt a huge electrical pulse. Is that right?

What would the purpose of that pulse be?

To my eye the path between the lower chamber and the kings chamber has got the queens chamber and some passages in the way which will unbalance the pulse.
Also I am guessing that pulses large enough to have the desired effect would shake the pyramid appart, it's only a stack of stones
If as you say that huge block of stone which is blocking the top passage is a check valve, and it slides back and forth once the pump is running, could you imagine the forces involved, think of a battering ram, I think it would destroy itself, just listen to the force in the small one you have built and imagine what you will get when you multiply the size of the valve in your model by many tons

I'm no expert mate, but I have a good engineering knowledge and I'm just asking
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #41
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to create as close to a full pyramid whit most functions, the parts and things will need to be tiny... How small can you really make the water passages etc? What I've seen your small model is small but when looking at the whole construction in that size it's still quite large.
To big to move around.

Would a half meter high pyramid or such be possible? You could pay out and get the parts machined etc if you could get the details on how to construct it.

I do wonder how much a block of stone or several blocks. would cost to get manufactured into say such a half meter high model or such whit same materials the pyramid is actually made from. Though you would need many details and measurements needed to be made.
the parts would need to be high accuracy machined also.

But there are some questions if all the parts are there to get a rough working pyramid. Or are essential parts gone?
But just as is getting that shock wave water inside the queens and kings camber would be interesting... But there is a questions about the pathways and other things in the queens chamber that suggest something different was going on there than just water if it at all would have entered inside. Most peculiar are the two small passage ways whit their metal rods "doors" handles.
We would need to "explore" further to see what more can be behind there. The metal rods aren't there randomly and I think they would have been connected to something. The rods were severely corroded I remember, one being + the other - .
I remember reading someone suggesting what the queens chamber might have had for stuff inside those two passages behind the walls. There had been some kind of "effect" going on.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #42
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
mate I have read the thread and watched the vids and I am convinced you are on to something with regards to the lower chamber being a pump, but I am having a hard time agreeing with your interpretation of it's purpose.
Now let me get this right, you reckon that the idea is that the pump generates huge pulses that go vertically up and compress the kings chamber, which because it's made from that kind of granite will emitt a huge electrical pulse. Is that right?

What would the purpose of that pulse be?

To my eye the path between the lower chamber and the kings chamber has got the queens chamber and some passages in the way which will unbalance the pulse.
Also I am guessing that pulses large enough to have the desired effect would shake the pyramid appart, it's only a stack of stones
If as you say that huge block of stone which is blocking the top passage is a check valve, and it slides back and forth once the pump is running, could you imagine the forces involved, think of a battering ram, I think it would destroy itself, just listen to the force in the small one you have built and imagine what you will get when you multiply the size of the valve in your model by many tons

I'm no expert mate, but I have a good engineering knowledge and I'm just asking
I'm glad you took a look at the vids and understood them.

The block sliding back and forth is the simplest interpretation of a sliding square pipe horizontal waste gate using round pipe and relatively common parts. That valve would be down by the Sphinx.

The actual design is absolutely ideal when built horizontally. The horizontal valve allows for granite inlays for the sliding surfaces and the valve seat. The bulk of the thrust is then held back by limestone bed rock. Not likely to rattle loose 40+ feet of bedrock with granite valve seats (replaceable).

I certainly would suggest using one of those hollow boxes (sarcophagus) for the rectangular sliding block. That would reduce mass and other effects.

This valve area would be accessible for eventual wear and part replacement.

(I was a chief engineer on a King crab boat and had to rebuild and replace everything so these were serious issues)

At the end of the "dead end shaft" there may have been a check valve (flap). I put one in on the model, but it isn't required. It would also be consistent with the "dead end shaft" ending in a plane surface. It could also have been a gate valve for tuning the thing. No one over there is going to let me over there to do a test drill hole into the wall/flap.

The subterranean chamber is under no less than 100' of bedrock. This isn't going to rattle loose. The K's chamber has actually settled quite a bit as per the technical drawings.

The possible piezo effect was suggested by somebody else but I threw it out for interesting possibilities. I don't know what the whole thing did. That's what I'm searching for and looking for pieces.

Someone much smarter than me is going to solve this thing.

What I do know is that it was completely designed before being built. Someone was either phenomenally brilliant with tremendous calculations (pipe drag coefficients, dimensions, coupled with massive hydraulic pulses thrown in for complexity).

The more I identified each point of the subterranean chamber and it's specific design function, the more I realised how incredibly advanced the design is. As is shown in the model running, this pump does 4 things that normal ram pumps don't do.

1. Continuous flow without air compression chamber. (vortex rotational design)
2. No output check valve required (absolutely unheard of, but because of rotational design)
3. Able to run with negative ouput back pressure, neutral ouput back pressure, or the normal positive back pressure. To hydraulic ram people, this is absolutely unheard of. Hydraulic rams are very quirky about output back pressure and you have to tweak the valves to get them to run. This thing always runs first try.
4. Something Jack Kolle questioned about - The pulse gen runs with the heartbeat pulse (double pulse). Shouldn't do this. BTW, Jack Kolle is seriously the "Einstein" of hydraulic pulse gnerators and he checked it out and talked about implications. He designed the hydralic pulse generator assisted "look ahead" oil drilling set up. Genius, genius, genius. They send hydraulic pulse down well tube. The rarefaction wave (extremely low pressure wave) that follows the compression wave (extremely high pressure wave) increases drilling in shale substrates because the shale is under pressure from layering and the ocean pressure. The rarefaction wave sucks chips off the hole surface. That's 5,000 feet down a pipe.

The look ahead drilling is sending the pulse down the oil pipe and the compression wave strikes the surface at the bottom of the pipe and transfers part of the shock wave directly into the shale. This is done without removing the drill! This allows transducers to monitor the depth of the oil from pickups in the area (i.e. like they used to use dynamite on the surface and records the returning shock waves.

This last part is absolutely analagous to what the builders of the subterranean system were doing way, way back. We just re-invented this stuff. Genius, genius, genius! (Pulse down a pipe, with part of the compression wave transmitting vertically towards the center of the Great Pyramid)

It may also output hydrogen, but I can't prove this and would need a limestone model and scale could matter. Hakim said it ouput hydrogen.

The amount of pulse is absolutely mind-blowing. It's like being around a big block, fully blown muscle car. This thing is ridiculous and brilliant. The general thoughts from "shape effectors" was that the GP uses some of the subtle earth energies to get the shape to run. This motor is anything but subtle.

The Russians have the best shape research. Some seriously amazing stuff. Their anomalies are extremly well documented. Energizing water is one of the effects (had forgotten about that) that completely defies modern physics.

. . . or maybe it was just a water pump for a lock system to build the pyramid!

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-20-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #43
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post

But there are some questions if all the parts are there to get a rough working pyramid. Or are essential parts gone?
But just as is getting that shock wave water inside the queens and kings camber would be interesting...I remember reading someone suggesting what the queens chamber might have had for stuff inside those two passages behind the walls. There had been some kind of "effect" going on.
Unfortunately, many of the parts are missing.

I chose the subterranean section because it seemed the least technical with the majority of it still intact. I also needed a very efficient hydraulic ram pump (my motivation).

The water didn't go up into the pyramid structure for the most part. There might have been a little bit of water perk up to Q's chamber floor IF gas was created and removed from sub chamber. It's suggested, but not required.

Tough to figure out the missing parts when the machine is higher tech than anything we have today. Even the sub chamber breaks every rule for hydraulic ram pumps.

The pyramid itself is beyond my capacity. There's people around the world working on various aspects (shape, etc.)

Model material could be critical. because of electrical properties. i.e. pyramids made of cement don't have same shape effect as ones made from limestone. I would have thought it would be similar because cement has high percentage of limestone. Not the case at all

Also, there are chambers behind the Q's chamber (can't remember right off hand which walls). One hollow that was drilled into was filled with "singing" sand. "Singing" sand is quartz and when people walk on the beaches, it "sings" or lets off noise because of the compression of the crystalline structure (like piezo) Significance? Tuned upper area has resonating sand within chamber(s)

John
Old 02-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #44
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

"This motor is anything but subtle."

The pump stopped after running since early November. The dogs were out of water!

Went to check it out and it had broken the 1 1/4" threaded nipple that the wast gate screws on to. It's rated for 600 psi.

I'll hack it off a little later and put on a new one. I'm always amazed at how brutal this motor is. Anything but subtle.

John
Old 02-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #45
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks John mate that cleared up a couple of points.
Well if I remember correctly the granite box in the Kings chamber has got a lump missing out of the side, maybe it is an old damaged valve, or even the original from the sphinx end of the pipe, maybe they put it in there when they dismantled the external parts of the system, but felt as it belonged to the pyramid they would keep it in the kings chamber.
Just had a thought, you know all the narrow holes through the pyramid that they don't know what they are but they are supposed to line up with certain stars, well maybe the pump did send water right up the pyramid and it sprayed out of those shafts either as an irrigation system or a fancy cerimonial magic device squirting water high in the air. Just a thought
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #46
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Thanks John mate that cleared up a couple of points.
Well if I remember correctly the granite box in the Kings chamber has got a lump missing out of the side, maybe it is an old damaged valve, or even the original from the sphinx end of the pipe, maybe they put it in there when they dismantled the external parts of the system, but felt as it belonged to the pyramid they would keep it in the kings chamber.
Just had a thought, you know all the narrow holes through the pyramid that they don't know what they are but they are supposed to line up with certain stars, well maybe the pump did send water right up the pyramid and it sprayed out of those shafts either as an irrigation system or a fancy cerimonial magic device squirting water high in the air. Just a thought
I know the explanations were LONG. I'm just glad you considered what I wrote. When I was trying to guess what they would have built with rock at Giza, I completely considered thrust impacts, materials, and service and maintenance. When you are the guy that has to fix everything, you consider this stuff.

The granite boxes are very interesting and there's a bunch of them down in the "water shaft" / "Tomb of Osiris". BUT, you never know if that "coffer" was an old valve or just mangled by tourists.

I don't think there was water in the upper half of the GP. With all the salt encrustration in the Q's chamber (hence since removed) it points towards some other process in there. (There was up to 1" of salt crystal encrustation on the walls and ceiling of the Q's chamber - chemical analysis by Dr. Patrick Flanagan)

Just changed the waste gate tail piece. This little crack stopped it from running because of minor leakage. Air in the system does the same (unlike normal rams)

Here's a close up of an actual waste gate valve. Just a plunger check valve with spring flipped and running backwards. (plus a little slider action like a square block check valve)

John
Old 02-21-2010, 04:28 PM   #47
observer
Avalon Senior Member

By pointing-out Chris Dunn's research, you have opened a whole new evidential trail for me to follow. I love looking at this subject from an engineer's prospective. I truly appreciate your bringing Chris to my attention.

I can offer no other input into your research. The discoveries you are making are far beyond my technical capacity.

My function is as a simple observer. I consume the knowledge, and report back my best interpretation. I know within my heart that you are on the correct path.

I'll stay "subscribed" to this thread so I can keep a watch to see how this all develops for you. Good Luck !!!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #48
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By pointing-out Chris Dunn's research, you have opened a whole new evidential trail for me to follow. I love looking at this subject from an engineer's prospective. I truly appreciate your bringing Chris to my attention.

I can offer no other input into your research. The discoveries you are making are far beyond my technical capacity.

My function is as a simple observer. I consume the knowledge, and report back my best interpretation. I know within my heart that you are on the correct path.

I'll stay "subscribed" to this thread so I can keep a watch to see how this all develops for you. Good Luck !!!
Hi Observer,

Thanks for the support.

Chris Dunn's machined artifacts work is absolutely outstanding. It helps if you have an engineering background or machining background to grasp the sheer precision of the artifacts he is measuring.

Chris added observations about the GP and even discovered that the upper part of the Grand Gallery is discolored granite and not limestone.

Chris had suggested that there was some sort of machine in the sub chamber that provided priming pulses for the GP. He visualised some mechanical device because of his mechanical perspective. I wrote him for 6 years before he checked out the pump/pulse gen and concluded that, "Yes, that's the pulse gen for the GP"

I believe Chris had much right but not the whole machine.

I am an observer also. I was given a vision quest for the sub chamber. That was back in 2000.

Nassim Haramein really added a new twist to the whole thing. There's also Valery Uvarov & Anatoli Golod's work. The Russians embrace the pyramid work.

Valery was interviewed by Kerry and is on their video interviews. Some of his work is in one of his books (free download):

http://www.iicufi.org/download_engin...ent.php?dlid=1

His pyramid research is at:
http://pyramids.iicufi.org/index.php?id=87&L=1

John
Old 02-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #49
observer
Avalon Senior Member

John,

FYI, I spent my young adulthood working in an engineering office as a draftsman, and latter as a job site superintendent. My whole life has been in and around the construction industry, mostly as a master carpenter. More recently, I've spend most of my working days around heavy equipment. To paraphrase a quote from a famous movie, "I love the smell of burning *diesel* early in the morning". LOL

That's the reason Chris Dunn's work resonates with me.

Just in case you haven't put it completely together, Nassim Haramein's suggestion that the Arc of the Covenant was/is a mini black hole; by placing this within the confines of the obvious "machine" that the Great Pyramid is meant to be, I can't even fathom the mathematical possibilities.

Somehow, ancient technology was capable of containing a singularity, albeit a mini-singularity. If you research the mythologies from antiquity you will find reference to this phenomenon throughout, i.e. in the Bhagavad Gita, in the Epic of Gilgamesh, etc. This phenomenon has been described as a weapon, as a tool, as a "fiery furnace", etc.

Like you, I too have my suspicions what the builders of the pyramids were doing with this machine. It's obvious to me the Egyptians had nothing to do with this technology. I'll leave it up to people with much greater understanding to find the evidence that will lead to a final conclusion.

I'll take your suggestion and look at Uvarov & Golod's work....

Last edited by observer; 02-21-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 02-22-2010, 03:30 AM   #50
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Just in case you haven't put it completely together, Nassim Haramein's suggestion that the Arc of the Covenant was/is a mini black hole; by placing this within the confines of the obvious "machine" that the Great Pyramid is meant to be, I can't even fathom the mathematical possibilities.

Somehow, ancient technology was capable of containing a singularity, albeit a mini-singularity. If you research the mythologies from antiquity you will find reference to this phenomenon throughout, i.e. in the Bhagavad Gita, in the Epic of Gilgamesh, etc. This phenomenon has been described as a weapon, as a tool, as a "fiery furnace", etc.

Like you, I too have my suspicions what the builders of the pyramids were doing with this machine. It's obvious to me the Egyptians had nothing to do with this technology. I'll leave it up to people with much greater understanding to find the evidence that will lead to a final conclusion.

I'll take your suggestion and look at Uvarov & Golod's work....
Thanks for sharing the info about what Nassim was suggesting! I'm 50% genius and 50% idiot. Probably wouldn't have dawned on me for a couple weeks!

Here's a little tidbit that I just remembered . . .

Radioactivity placed within the pyramid shape makes it run.

From William Kapsaris . . . "I put an old wristwatch inside it (pyramid model) on a stand one third the model's height. (The watch was a gift I hadn't worn in years, because the luminous paint on its hands and face was emitting a low level of radioactivity.) After I had realigned the model with magnetic North, I left for work. When I returned, about ten hours later, the scent of the tape had filled every room in the house: the dining room, front room, and kitchen on the first floor, and the two bedrooms and the bathroom on the second."

William (Bill) Kapsaris has a youtube vid about his model ("epsilon")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fbeqlNt398

Now, what if they put the almighty arc in the GP? (I had read previously that the coffer was the size of the arc)

What in the world would the GP do?

I must admit, Nassim's work is still rocking my head. I know most, if not all, of it is correct.

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-22-2010 at 04:33 PM.