Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Breakthrough - Stargates

So while working on my studies with Torsion and Math, I came across something interesting, however, it's probably way over most peoples heads at the moment until it can be properly formulated. If anyone has any information of the real star gates, the technology involved in it, and the notion of "12 around 1" it would be GREATLY appreciated. Anything with vortex physics is great too (I've seen Mark Rodin's stuff). Thanks!

What's interesting is the show had some hints to how it worked. Even funnier is the prop stargate is made out of fiberglass and steel. Ring a bell anyone hehe?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:07 AM   #2
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breakthrough - Stargates

Torsional physics is not my bag, but your post reminded me of a vid I saw a couple of years ago in which a Spanish journalist named Marco interviewed Dan Winter on the topic of the Holy Grail and DNA.

Have you seen this? It absolutely blew my mind.

Dan's hypothesis is that charge compression in DNA is responsible for gravity, not mass as posited in classical physics.

Furthermore, the dodecahedron figures prominently in his work. Perhaps an analogy to the "12 around 1" notion you are working with?

I just did a search...unfortunately the video I was thinking of is no longer available as a stream. However, here are a couple of links to the Dan Winter site, and a Film Library sub-page:

http://www.goldenmean.info/

http://goldenmean.info/implosionmovies/

Good luck with your research...look forward to hearing more about your findings!

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 10-27-2008 at 08:57 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:02 AM   #3
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Working stargates found
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewb9vnLoESE
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:01 AM   #4
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

im no rocket scientist but ive received notions which seem to correlate with the time/space/gravity clasping in on itself like a doughnut thing, i also am under the impression the bending of one bends all three. If this is the truth, the effects could be seen if one had access to magnetic field generator with a few nuclear power plants behind it.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
So while working on my studies with Torsion and Math, I came across something interesting, however, it's probably way over most peoples heads at the moment until it can be properly formulated. If anyone has any information of the real star gates, the technology involved in it, and the notion of "12 around 1" it would be GREATLY appreciated. Anything with vortex physics is great too (I've seen Mark Rodin's stuff). Thanks!

What's interesting is the show had some hints to how it worked. Even funnier is the prop stargate is made out of fiberglass and steel. Ring a bell anyone hehe?
I am pleased to provide you with this link:

www.akasha.de/~aton/HOME.html

This is the Ananda/Emmanuel home page.
It has some 4000 pages.

In this link to part of this material, 139 pages, Star Gates are mentioned:

www.akasha.de~aton/AOHM1.htm- It does not seem to work fm here. It may be ound on the home page link, look for The All Oneness Hadron Materia-button.

You may also find it here:www.akasha.de/~aton/XPlane.html

He is one of the most thorough reseachers out there on so many of the subjects that will become
more and more sought after, and understood, in our time.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-11-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I do realize that you are talking about star gates, not time gates.

You will find material on star gates in the link.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cway View Post
Thanks for posting this link. I was just about to do it if no one else had.

Jerry Wills, a life-long explorer, found a real, working stargate in Peru some 10 years ago. He and his wife have since found that a number of other stargates exist around the world.

If you haven't had the good fortune to hear Jerry Wills' story about his discovery and use of the stargate in Peru, you listen ASAP. His story will likely re-shape your whole perception of our reality.

Enjoy the adventure!

Seekntruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:05 AM   #9
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

12 icosahedrons fit around a central icosahedron to form a larger icosahedron to infinity if that helps at all

http://www.public.asu.edu/~starlite/...onfractal.html

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
star gate worm hole