Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Post My First Reptilian Encounter

It was the last week of 2007 and I was in Sedona getting my Shamanic Power animals with Seth’s training.

It was December 29th and it was late. I said my goodbye to Seth and thanked him the best I could for being there for me. As I was heading out of Sedona I knew I was being Remote Influenced by some agents in cars in front and back of me. I pulled over to access my feelings about if I should go into the trap or leave Sedona. They wanted me to go back to the hotel I had stayed in the night before. I could feel it. I got out of my car and walked about 20 feet. I didn’t think. I just felt the situation. I tried to touch the future as if it were tangible. I got in my car and made a U-turn.

I made an excuse as to why I was back and the owner was greasing me up. He kept saying how tired I was. I told him I wanted to thank him for his great hospitality and leave some newspapers about Mt.Shasta in his lobby.

My roommate wrote those newspapers.

After about 5 minutes of chatting he offered me a free room. I said to myself, “that’s it”. I changed subjects and let this new offer simmer a bit in my intuition pot. I didn’t feel any danger. I felt more of a curiosity or a wondering. If that makes any sense?

I took his offer. It was the last time i drank Red Bull and might I add it was 11pm. I slammed 3 straight to the head and saved another 1 just in case. It took about 5 minutes for me to feel the caffeine and the energy which I Catalyst to ride the energy and transmute it into something more pure that I could use.

I knew the agents were in both rooms next door but they weren’t engaging me. They were just sitting back waiting for me to journey. I catalyst them the best I could and then I saw a women room out of the room below and jump into her car. I went outside then downstairs. She left the door wide open. That was strange. I thought they were just baiting me to go into that room. Now it’s getting really interesting. I’m wired.

I lay down and called my animal. He came with quickness. I could feel his energy. Seth said that I had a really unusually strong connection with my animal. I actually saw my animal about a month before. As a matter of fact I saw a land animal running and a bird flying beside this land animal. At this point I had only 1 power animal.

My two eyes were closed but my single eye remained. I saw yellowish eyes. I wondered whose eyes they belonged to. These eyes had black slits in them. I could feel the energy of this Being and it was incredibly dense and powerful. It was a Reptilian. I didn’t want to pull out my arrows and provoke this thing so I just stood there as this Reptilian scanned my energy system for something. I felt he was searching for a weakness. I heard the agents next door telepathically making comments about what they were seeing then I heard a “shhh”. I did not react to the agents.

I was in 2 places at once. I was in a hotel room in Sedona, Arizona and also in a dark place most likely underground on this planet standing face to face with a nefarious Being that was obviously twice my size. I could see a light in the Reptilians eyes but it wasn’t his or its’. I thought that was strange. I figured it out. A couple of days before while journeying a met a Divine Being. It had the shape of a human and everything. The only difference was that when I would look to see its face their was nothing but pure white glowing light. I could see my reflection off the eyes of this being. I did not see someone who was 32 years old and 5’10” with brown eyes. I saw a white glowing light.

I saw myself truly for the first time in this life.

After what seemed like hours the Reptilian went away and their it was……
the golden plant thing that I had seen before. I could not believe my eyes. I felt so happy and filled with joy but with sadness too. All in one moment. I tried to take this plant but it didn’t move. I tried yanking it by its main stem, nothing. I tired all sorts of things then I decided to be like the wind and blow the plant. I took a deep breath in my mind and blew psychically. The leaves of the plant fell off. I tried grabbing it again. It still didn’t move.

If you would like to read the rest of this experience and more
http://heavenlycatalyst144.blogspot.com

visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-02-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
Deoxyan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

i dont believe this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:54 AM   #3
martina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 91
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

I do
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:40 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 92
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Oh MY, i am stunned at my own disbelief...why don't i get it...this seems like an awesome Sci-Fi novel...i guess i am just not "there" yet

peace

sylph
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

I suggest it be moved to Contacts area.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #7
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

I would lean towards taking Acora's advice here.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
David
Avalon Senior Member
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 398
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Interesting. This really should be moved to the Contacts area.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:24 AM   #9
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

JFR (just for the record)
I initially posted in Contactees but the MOD. took it down until Kerry C. and some others put it here.

Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #10
Stephen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

*I* was the dim witted half awake Mod that moved the Timeline Warfare thread by accident into the Conspriracy sub forum.
I 'thought' that was the original one but, like I said I was not fully awake yet.
Dood is not very functional before his morning coffee and first smoke.
It is already back in Contactees Sub forum now.

Everything is fine.
Visvasa144 is very forgiving and understanding of 'The Errors of my Ways'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Hey visvasa,

I guess its always difficult when you do have an experience and I really don't doubt that something happened to you but I have to take a huge step away from anyone who puts their faith in David Icke, how did you ever rationalise his early ninties predictions? How did you explain away let me see..... what was it again, oh yeah definately Cuba sinking into the sea, along with the isle of man, the island of Aran, I think the county of kent........and the list goes on.

Defend him please if you can but really if you didn't know this you should.

Take it easy

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Dude, I'm sure crazy things happen. I've seen crazy stuff myself. However, what I cannot figure out is why these guys would be after you. You never mention anything out of the ordinary that would perk their interest.

Your shamanic experiences are shared by thousands. You're not the only one having visual quests. And the recipe you give for creating a heavenly catalyst is just an excercise in visualisation with the apparent attempt at creating a thought form. An attempt that seems plausible depending on the power of the operator.

What makes you so special that it's the "feds number 1 priority to get close to you.."?

My basic response to any of this is always suspension of disbelief. I have no reason at this time to come to a verdict. I've heard crazier stories that I finally concluded to be true. But honestly, all the while, reading your blog and message I was wondering what your DBZ powerlevel was. The fact that you claim that all their attention revolves around you does not give me much faith in the truth of your story...

So... What makes you so special?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:41 AM   #13
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
I guess its always difficult when you do have an experience and I really don't doubt that something happened to you but I have to take a huge step away from anyone who puts their faith in David Icke, how did you ever rationalise his early ninties predictions? How did you explain away let me see..... what was it again, oh yeah definately Cuba sinking into the sea, along with the isle of man, the island of Aran, I think the county of kent........and the list goes on.
Take it easyg
hello,
who said i put my "faith" in David Icke. it was a great, well delivered presentation. i left it at that. i didnt know what to think. when someone tells me something that sounds "wild or crazy" etc. i listen and put it in a certain place. then if i have an experience that supports what that person or persons said about that "thing" then thats cool.

up in mt. shasta was the first time i heard of him or the reptilians. it was just syncronicity or a fore-shadowing of events to come. this is the first time i heard of Cuba etc. so i really dont feel i need to defend icke and his beliefs.

I'VE HAD MY EXPERIENCES IN LIVES. THATS WHY I BELIEVE IN WHAT I BELIEVE. NOT BECAUSE WHAT SOMEONE SAID.

thanks for comments and questions. feel free to ask more.
visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:18 AM   #14
SoulSuspect
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Ive seen a reptile/person. It was around 4 or 5 years ago. I was at the downtown LA bus station waiting to go back to school up in Santa Barbra. Now if you have ever been there it is full of freaks and maddness. My favorite guy is the supposed token vietnam vet, he comes up to you tells you that he is about to go awal if he does not get money for his medication in 5 min. Now if he is or isnt a vet i do not know, but his been at the station forever. Just to give you another example to set up the enviornment the same day the reptile lady showed up. This women started having a stroke or seizure while sitting down waiting for the bus and no one cared no one even blinked. Everyone just kept going on about their business. This place is full of characters. Now I am sitting there waiting in line and this tall scaley looking thing walks into the bus stop. I assume she was a female but she straight up had extra long fingers scaley hair kind of like dredlocks. Kind of scaley skin. A interesting dark greenish color. Her eyes were wierd too. She had her face covered though ,with a cloth and a hairpin. Anyway the funny thing was the entire i mean entire bus station stopped what they were doing and stared at her. She was either an alien or she had a somesort of scale diesease and her body parts grow longer than usually.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #15
Stephen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Visvasa144 said:
Quote:
I'VE HAD MY EXPERIENCES IN LIVES. THATS WHY I BELIEVE IN WHAT I BELIEVE. NOT BECAUSE WHAT SOMEONE SAID.
I understand this. It annoys me when people 'assume' things.
This is a good thread. I wish I had more time to get involved myself. Maybe later on. For now I will try to read and catch up.
Visvasa144 seems to me to be a unique individual. I 'like' Visvasa144.
I get good vibes from him. (Visvasa144 is a him correct? I get sooo confused at times...Dood apologizes if he has the wrong gendar )

Last edited by Stephen; 11-08-2008 at 11:20 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:29 AM   #16
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 506
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

I suggest going to read V's web page to get a clear understanding of who he is. I like him, too and believe he is relating an honest experience.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #17
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
And the recipe you give for creating a heavenly catalyst is just an excercise in visualisation with the apparent attempt at creating a thought form. An attempt that seems plausible depending on the power of the operator.
The Heavenly Catalyst has been around for a while I think. I did not create it.
You said it's,
"just an exercise in visualization with the apparent attempt at creating a thought form"

your right. everything that you see on this earth is a thought form in one form or another. the computer your looking at was once in the past "just a thought form" it has now been manifested. the HC is also thought forms with the intentions set out into the universe at a soul level. yes different people have varying degrees of psychic ability but when you do the HC and recover soul pieces and cancel contracts etc. you will begin to spiritually evolve because of taken the oath of total personal responsibility. when you accept the fact that we have all done really bad things in past lives and own up to that then your gifts will start to come back to you with soul recovery.

if i say that thoughts are like objects. can you get an idea of what im referring to? let's say i have a sore throat and my tonsils hurt. i can take meds. or try something new, more natural. so what i did was created a tool made out of the HC in the frequency that i thought would heal my sore throat. after a couple of hits with the tool that i created out of the HC. i created in my mind to be an object that exists in certain levels of reality. just because you cant physically see this object in 3D doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:01 AM   #18
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Visvasa~ Thanks for sharing,

I like you as well.
Your vibrations are pleasant, thanks for being here.

Do stick around.

..in the words of One , (im sure you know who said it) lol

"Man is a universe within himself. "

Much RASpect mi friend.
thanks again,

Bless
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #19
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Thanks for all the support. It means a lot.

Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:52 AM   #20
stal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 84
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Visvasa144 said:

I understand this. It annoys me when people 'assume' things.
This is a good thread. I wish I had more time to get involved myself. Maybe later on. For now I will try to read and catch up.
Visvasa144 seems to me to be a unique individual. I 'like' Visvasa144.
I get good vibes from him. (Visvasa144 is a him correct? I get sooo confused at times...Dood apologizes if he has the wrong gendar )

stal agrees with dood

i havnt finished the blog yet, but yeah, its worth reading.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #21
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
The Heavenly Catalyst has been around for a while I think. I did not create it.
Can you describe exactly what it is? You have an entry with the same name on your blog. But that states how to make a catalyst yourself. Admittedly it's an old entry. Now you state you did not make it.

So I think I'm getting my information crossed.

Let me chime in with the rest in saying that I like you. You seem like a friendly enough fellow and I have no instinctive dislikes or distrusts at this point.

I just fail miserably at understanding your story... lol... Maybe I'm just being too cerebral. But in my experience, as long as part of me refuses something I just don't understand it.

You're not mad. You clearly know your stuff.

Quote:
your right. everything that you see on this earth is a thought form in one form or another. the computer your looking at was once in the past "just a thought form" it has now been manifested. the HC is also thought forms with the intentions set out into the universe at a soul level. yes different people have varying degrees of psychic ability but when you do the HC and recover soul pieces and cancel contracts etc. you will begin to spiritually evolve because of taken the oath of total personal responsibility.
I understand. Recovering parts of yourself, reconnecting left and right will make you more powerfull. And the oath to personal responsibility is the only way this is ever going to happen. Since loss of soul occurs whenever something bad happens and you refuse to take responsibility. The trick is to release yourself from contracts. Like you said elsewhere.

Are you saying that the HC is the original intent set forth by the universe itself?

Quote:
when you accept the fact that we have all done really bad things in past lives and own up to that then your gifts will start to come back to you with soul recovery.
We're children of distortion. It's very likely each of us did good and bad things in our past.

Quote:
if i say that thoughts are like objects. can you get an idea of what im referring to?
Yes. I understand that, I also happen to think it's correct. A thought can be called the most basic and naturally occuring thought form.

Quote:
just because you cant physically see this object in 3D doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
Since you can think it it clearly does exist. And if it can interact with the 3D world it clearly has 3D aspects. Not every thought form interacts with the 3D world. But it is not at all uncommon.

Like I said, you're talking basic thought form creation here. Which confuses me even more because the way you speak about it... The HC cannot be this basic magical work that I've seen 14 year olds produce.

I've seen the recipe that you have on your blog, to create this miracle thing on sites all over the web. PsiPog for example has some very good tutorials.

The thing I hope you can clarify to me is "What exactly IS this HC..." That the fed are after you trying to catch you makes it seem to me that it must be very important.

Help me out here.. What is it?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #22
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Thank you for posting your blog, very interesting. I have had similar experiences to yours, the details of which I will not go into.

I have had soul retrieval work by a shaman, and I highly recommend it to everyone, it is very healing, and we all need it to some extent because our souls are under siege.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:27 AM   #23
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Can you describe exactly what it is? You have an entry with the same name on your blog. But that states how to make a catalyst yourself.

Are you saying that the HC is the original intent set forth by the universe itself?

I just fail miserably at understanding your story... lol... Maybe I'm just being too cerebral. But in my experience, as long as part of me refuses something I just don't understand it.

The thing I hope you can clarify to me is "What exactly IS this HC..." That the fed are after you trying to catch you makes it seem to me that it must be very important.

Help me out here.. What is it?
Yes! you are being too cerebral and not Being.

your trying to left brain my entire situation from the entire situation to the HC to psi abilities to the technology the GOV. posses etc. this is not a rational, logical and left brained experience. if it were a rational situation then it wouldnt be able to be kept secret from the masses for so long. we would have already figured it out or at least most of the left brainers that seem to dominate society now.

theirs so many variables on why so many people are waking up but i feel it is 2 important factors.
1. the souls realization to manifest its being at this time and space due to the shift or surge in the divine feminine energies. (galactic alignment).
2. this is in relationship to 1 because the soul reacts like an antenna to the vibrations in the universe. we are our environment.

--some people are more sensitive or tuned into "it" or whatever you want to call "it". it has nothing to due with IQ or test taking abilities or being able to regurgitate the information from the night before or how much money you have. it's your soul and consciousness.

i've met so many people that considered themselves very intelligent or smart but have no idea of whats going on with Earth, the PTB and other Beings. they seem to be only able to process information that is spilled out via books, media, universities and NOT THE UNIVERSE itself. thats fine also. they're not any less then someone who can.

BUT....... it is the "who cans" that will bring the change of this planet. bet.

okay. theirs all this info. every where you go. right or wrong left or right.
is it your mind that chooses your path or is it something else? is it your heart or your head? ive worked at 2 fortune 500 companies while being attacked by Gov. agents. it was twice as bad cus i had to wear a monkey suite every single day. i make nothing to what i used to make but im infinitely happier with myself and who am becoming.

whats more important to you? your soul or you savings?


regarding your questions about the Heavenly Catalyst.
---it is a limitless verb. not a noun. it does not sit and waited to be pondered. it's an experience. it's a tool. it's a catalyst.

what would a musician be without his instrument? a painter without a canvas? a writer without words.

get the point. (period)

why don't you just do it and tell me how you feel? feel is the key word. remember, i did not ask what you think.
im basically asking you to use your right brain and not be cerebral.

good luck,
Visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:18 AM   #24
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
Yes! you are being too cerebral and not Being.
The one does not exclude the other my friend.

Do not mistake my faith in my mental capacities as a sign of absence for my spiritual capacities. The denial of part of our world is what the PTB would like to accomplish. One way or the other. On the whole they want us to forget that we have an infinite spiritual side. But occasionally they want us to forget logic, in other cases economics, biology, or technology. It all depends on what they're trying to sell you.

Quote:
your trying to left brain my entire situation from the entire situation to the HC to psi abilities to the technology the GOV. posses etc. this is not a rational, logical and left brained experience. if it were a rational situation then it wouldnt be able to be kept secret from the masses for so long. we would have already figured it out or at least most of the left brainers that seem to dominate society now.
I have already right brain accepted your situation. I am just trying to balance my views. Unless I make a habit of this I will be misguided. The right brain does not judge information or anchor it in reality, that is the left brains job..

You see so many people on avalon and in the world who believe everything they're told as long as the mantra divine, love and beautifull are repeated over and over again during the message. These people are functioning just fine spiritually. They completely resonate with these concepts. But have no way to discern the validity of the rest of the information.

As for the governments activities being a secret. Most of it isn't secret to discerning individuals. They're just after plausible denyability. So what if everyone knows? If they can't do anything about it who cares? Basically if you know the signs, you will in broad terms understand what is going on.

Quote:
i've met so many people that considered themselves very intelligent or smart but have no idea of whats going on with Earth, the PTB and other Beings. they seem to be only able to process information that is spilled out via books, media, universities and NOT THE UNIVERSE itself. thats fine also. they're not any less then someone who can.
Yes... I've met these too... I've also met people who attempt to ignore all that information. They call this false information. Probably because it's complicated and because they didn't really make the investment required to make the most of it.

People have fallen to death because they thought they could fly. People who believe the craziest of completely unsupported theories and are spending money and power on it. I personally would suggest everyone to make a healthy balance between the left and right brain. If you don't you'll be manipulated.

Ask yourself why we're built of different methods of information processing if you're not supposed to use them? Wether you believe in a God or in Evolution or in the great spirit. You will conclude that it is because these methods are complementary.

Quote:
whats more important to you? your soul or you savings?
That's not really a question is it? My soul is who I am, my savings are just part of the game I play. I enjoy playing the game. I have also always enjoyed contact sports and mosh pits. You should just not take getting bruised and battered serious. If you don't like that then you don't belong there.

That said soul has no value, it cannot be traded, it cannot be given away, it cannot be retrieved. You can only partake in the illusion of giving it away or recovering it. There is one soul, one spirit, in it all that is is. You and me with our ego understandings of soul fragments are just movements inside that giving ourselves various forms of permission to be who we already are.

Like the moon staring into the water and thinking how beautifull the water is that it can produce this awesome vista of light. Or how terrifying the water is that one stone hitting the water can destroy this image.

Quote:
why don't you just do it and tell me how you feel? feel is the key word. remember, i did not ask what you think. im basically asking you to use your right brain and not be cerebral.
Like I said, thought form creation. I've done it a few times before. there's the calm of meditation, the glow of the energy you put together. Maybe some flashes of it's perceptions.

But right now if I were to do your visualisation/thought form programming exercise I would not know if I was bumping into my own expectations or the real deal, whatever that is. That text is just words. The underlying intent is what matters.

At a certain point I was involved in shamanism, and I tried to find my power animal like you have done. I had all kinds of expectations but I got an owl. I didn't understand owl and wasn't really ready to accept owl. Even if I had seen myself in dreams before then as part owl part man. The deal was made when I was walking the forest minding my own business and got attacked by an owl. Not just once. but a few times. When I screamed "All right all right, you're an owl!" it stopped. I was there with a friend, the beast did not bother him at all which amused him a great deal.

I'm telling you this to show you something about me that you may not have understood. I am telling you in your language. If you don't comprehend, don't be cerebral... ask Seth. If he taught you about power animals and totems then he would know what it means.

Unless you say something informative about your heavenly catalyst that makes it more than just words to me I won't involve myself in your story again. It's not because I make a judgement about the content but because I judge that you're keeping me at a distance from the content. I wish you well and like I said before I hope you stay safe and sound.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:24 AM   #25
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Ask yourself why we're built of different methods of information processing if you're not supposed to use them? Wether you believe in a God or in Evolution or in the great spirit. You will conclude that it is because these methods are complementary.
yes. but like an athlete we can better various facets of our game(self). just because you were born a certain way with strengths and weakness doesnt mean that is all you have to work with.

the end result is that we are divine god like beings. its that gap in-between who you are now and that divine being that you want to lessen each and every lifetime. thee best way to do this is soul recovery. plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
That said soul has no value, it cannot be traded, it cannot be given away, it cannot be retrieved. You can only partake in the illusion of giving it away or recovering it. There is one soul, one spirit, in it all that is is. You and me with our ego understandings of soul fragments are just movements inside that giving ourselves various forms of permission to be who we already are.
that sounds very philosophical and spiritual but that just isnt the case. a soul has value and it can and is traded by many nefarious beings throughout the universes. not the entire soul but fragments or pieces of the soul.

just because you have never heard or experienced this doesnt mean that it doesnt happen. you yourself and your experiences create your reality not mine. i myself and my experiences create my reality and not yours. with respect what i am trying to do is help you get out of your own way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
At a certain point I was involved in shamanism, and I tried to find my power animal like you have done. I had all kinds of expectations but I got an owl. I didn't understand owl and wasn't really ready to accept owl. Even if I had seen myself in dreams before then as part owl part man. The deal was made when I was walking the forest minding my own business and got attacked by an owl. Not just once. but a few times. When I screamed "All right all right, you're an owl!" it stopped. I was there with a friend, the beast did not bother him at all which amused him a great deal.
when i lived in Mt. Shasta 1 of my roommate's many power animals was an owl. she was a trained gov. agent black magician gifted psychic. the ego of wanting to be more or know more is natural with respect to one's belief and expectations of themselves. what did you want a raptor? you clearly have some ability to see things with clear vision or you wouldnt have gotten an owl. did you know that your power animal is their to help you as you are suppose to help it also. its a relationship. your power animal needs to help you so it can move up the reincarnation scale.

so, you went to the underworld to get your power animal? yes/no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Unless you say something informative about your heavenly catalyst that makes it more than just words to me I won't involve myself in your story again. It's not because I make a judgement about the content but because I judge that you're keeping me at a distance from the content. I wish you well and like I said before I hope you stay safe and sound.
Definition of Catalyst;
1 : a substance that changes the rate of a chemical reaction but is itself unchanged at the end of the process; especially : such a substance that speeds up a reaction or enables it to proceed under milder conditions
2 : someone or something that causes or speeds significant change or action

thoughts are things. reality engineering. create an icon to heal or defend.

see you in the next one,
Elias Visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon