Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #51
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
mind control technologies are varied depending on whom is using that technology and for what purpose. Have you any specifics in mind?


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Example: A person asks you to look at a picture. It's a colorful picture with trees, grass, flowers, and children playing. It's a happy picture. This person asks if you could envision a world like this picture.

My question is: could a person be shown a happy scene, but have a negative program placed in their subconscious from viewing this picture?
ralok_j is offline  
Old 10-08-2008, 11:28 PM   #52
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Example: A person asks you to look at a picture. It's a colorful picture with trees, grass, flowers, and children playing. It's a happy picture. This person asks if you could envision a world like this picture.

My question is: could a person be shown a happy scene, but have a negative program placed in their subconscious from viewing this picture?
yes of course, quite easy, reverse response, a person can be desensitised too this way


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 12:03 AM   #53
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

There are several questions I would like to pose of a biological nature. Having no knowledge of your background I really don't know at what level to start. So, I'll just start in the middle lolol.
Thank You for your tolerance!

Do you know if the genetic base pair minerals were altered in anyway with regards to the project you involved with?

Did they split the DNA using only genes from the female so that an extra foreign chromosome could be inserted?

If I have confused you let me know, I will rephrase my quesitions?

Were the base pair minerals modulated by frequencies to modify the DNA's behavior in anyway?

Did they replace the base pairs, or add or subtract any?

Where was the information obtained from that allowed the researchers to know how to genetically modify the genes?

Were there any religious/ancient/manuscripts used as clues for any genetic proceedures?

And one more. If I sent you a sample kit could I have a DNA sample?

I have more but will wait for your response first.

Thank yoU

Last edited by Waterman; 10-09-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Waterman is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #54
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
yes of course, quite easy, reverse response, a person can be desensitised too this way


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Thank you so much TheWatcher!! Would an agency do this? To an ordinary person? If yes, why?
ralok_j is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #55
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

To THEWATCHER:
Would a tracked, military abductee (child) have unexplained nose bleeds while awake and while sleeping?
If yes, what would that be indicative of?
What are the different reasons that a child would be chosen? And for what purposes?
What is involved in a psychic attack?
If the Philadelphia Experiment wasn't what was portrayed to the public, what was the purpose of the project and what went wrong?
For what purposes are reactions tracked? (referring to the question in my previous post)

Thank You
LadyGolfer is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #56
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
There are several questions I would like to pose of a biological nature. Having no knowledge of your background I really don't know at what level to start. So, I'll just start in the middle lolol.
Thank You for your tolerance!

Do you know if the genetic base pair minerals were altered in anyway with regards to the project you involved with?

Did they split the DNA using only genes from the female so that an extra foreign chromosome could be inserted?

If I have confused you let me know, I will rephrase my quesitions?

Were the base pair minerals modulated by frequencies to modify the DNA's behavior in anyway?

Did they replace the base pairs, or add or subtract any?

Where was the information obtained from that allowed the researchers to know how to genetically modify the genes?

Were there any religious/ancient/manuscripts used as clues for any genetic proceedures?

And one more. If I sent you a sample kit could I have a DNA sample?

I have more but will wait for your response first.

Thank yoU
I am pleased with the quality and high calibre of questions posed thus far. I better state for the record though that i have nil training in the fields of biology, genetics and associated fields so questions on these are i'm afraid beyond my knowledge parameters and i simply cannot answer them.
A DNA sample kit? that sounds intriguing, wonder if DNA can be transported via the postal systems?
I will help/assist in whatever way i can but do not wish to even try to answer questions that are beyond me. Hope this is acceptable.


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 01:59 AM   #57
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Thank you so much TheWatcher!! Would an agency do this? To an ordinary person? If yes, why?

mind control experiment, desensatising an individual. Placing screen memories for reverse reaction. Any number of reasons.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #58
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGolfer View Post
To THEWATCHER:
Would a tracked, military abductee (child) have unexplained nose bleeds while awake and while sleeping?
Implants can cause that as you probably are aware, implant could be placed incorrectly or becoming detached
If yes, what would that be indicative of?
as above
What are the different reasons that a child would be chosen? And for what purposes?
children are easier to manipulate and over time mind formed, desensitise, demoralise, mind not yet cluttered by society making it more amenable to manipulation
What is involved in a psychic attack?
that depends on several factors, the expertise of the attacker, method used, motives etc. Actual physical pain, voices inside the head, mood swings, rage states etc
If the Philadelphia Experiment wasn't what was portrayed to the public, what was the purpose of the project and what went wrong?
I may be shot down by those whom firmly accept the legendary version of this event. US Navy in WW2 wanted ways to safeguard ships, radar and torpedo. A great deal of expensive and for the time, sophisticated methods were tested including very high voltages. The teleportation aspect i believe is fantasy as are some of the more outlandish claims made over time.For what purposes are reactions tracked? (referring to the question in my previous post)
To judge whether humans could in fact cohabit this planet with such creatures, send out the more outlandish and test reactions, if psychologically undamaging then realistic to accept other strange but less gruesome creatures/beings

Thank You
Very welcome, hope that has been of some help

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 03:10 AM   #59
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

There is much id like to talk to you about but not on this forum, not online at all.

Thank you for sharing all. It is heroic to be certain.

May all those that should, protect you.
MMe M is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 03:15 AM   #60
crowmirror
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

.

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:16 AM.
 
Old 10-09-2008, 03:22 AM   #61
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 124
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
mind control experiment, desensatising an individual. Placing screen memories for reverse reaction. Any number of reasons.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Thank you TheWatcher!! This helps clarify something!!!!
ralok_j is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 04:25 AM   #62
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Mr King,

Do you know why someone working at Pine Gap would have extremely high iron levels in their blood?
(I thought it may have to do with 'mental communications')


Also do you know why truck loads of salt would be delivered there?

Are you able to speak publicly about the true purpose of chemtrails?

If so, can you elaborate please?

Mr King, have you heard of an affliction affecting many people referred to as Morgellans? There seems to be a nano and/or cyber component existent within this 'entity'. Some of the people suffering with this awful affliction feel as though they are being bioformed into borgs.

Do you know of any information regarding morgellans?

There are reports about spheres coming into our earth atmosphere and an organisation which seems to be a quick retrieval op who are quickly on the scene removing these artifacts. Do you know if they are a delivery system? Are they carrying biological material? Micro-chips? (If you are interested in learning of these spheres please visit earthfiles.com as Linda Moulton Howe has researched this phenomena)

Is there technology which is able to identify ET/OP craft based on their 'frequency signature'? Do Satellites monitor the comings and goings of ET/OP craft?

Is there a databank where the crafts' identifying codes are kept and so when a craft appears the system is then able to identify who they are?

What can we do to negate/nullify the dark forces on this beautiful planet?

All the Best,
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 10-09-2008 at 05:19 AM. Reason: addition of more questions :)
Ara is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 05:07 AM   #63
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

To THEWATCHER:
If the implant was detached, would the spontaneous nosebleeds cease?
If the nosebleeds ceased after several years, does this indicate that implant is inactive or no longer present?
Are siblings or offspring also tracked?
What medical procedure or test would reveal the implant?
What is the cause of night terrors [unseen attacker, completely paralyzing to the entire body, able to view surroundings (furniture, tv, windows...)]?

Thank You
LadyGolfer is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #64
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
There is much id like to talk to you about but not on this forum, not online at all.

Thank you for sharing all. It is heroic to be certain.

May all those that should, protect you.

PM or email perhaps to find a way of communication?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #65
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
hello
fisrt thank you for your time
i enjoy reading here
very helpfull

my question is already posted here
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4621

once again
thank you
stay strong!

No sorry, i cannot help there

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 06:44 PM   #66
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Mr King,

Do you know why someone working at Pine Gap would have extremely high iron levels in their blood?
(I thought it may have to do with 'mental communications')
other than the obvious, it could be a number of things, i'm no doctor, but this is common..........Haemachromatosis

Haemochromatosis, the most common form of iron overload disease, is an

inherited disorder that causes the body to absorb and store too much

iron. The extra iron builds up in organs and damages them. Without

treatment, the disease can cause these organs to fail.




Also do you know why truck loads of salt would be delivered there?
Nope, no idea
Are you able to speak publicly about the true purpose of chemtrails?
i have disclosed my suspicions, but they are just that, suspicions

If so, can you elaborate please?
Will do so shortly yesMr King, have you heard of an affliction affecting many people referred to as Morgellans? There seems to be a nano and/or cyber component existent within this 'entity'. Some of the people suffering with this awful affliction feel as though they are being bioformed into borgs.
as far as i'm concerned this is a man made, created weapons system designed to decimate the population, along with others

Do you know of any information regarding morgellans?
only by doing the same research as everyone else and then putting 2 and 2 together

There are reports about spheres coming into our earth atmosphere and an organisation which seems to be a quick retrieval op who are quickly on the scene removing these artifacts. Do you know if they are a delivery system? Are they carrying biological material? Micro-chips? (If you are interested in learning of these spheres please visit earthfiles.com as Linda Moulton Howe has researched this phenomena)
not within my remit sorry

Is there technology which is able to identify ET/OP craft based on their 'frequency signature'? Do Satellites monitor the comings and goings of ET/OP craft?
I'm sure every piece of hardware is tracked and catalogued

Is there a databank where the crafts' identifying codes are kept and so when a craft appears the system is then able to identify who they are?
one or two US agencies would fit the bill yes

What can we do to negate/nullify the dark forces on this beautiful planet?
not an easy question to answer, if i knew i'd say

All the Best,
Ara
Warmest regards

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #67
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGolfer View Post
To THEWATCHER:
If the implant was detached, would the spontaneous nosebleeds cease?
if completely detached yes, and the implant should come out during a bleed
If the nosebleeds ceased after several years, does this indicate that implant is inactive or no longer present?
not so, it merely could mean the body has accepted the foreign body and no longer rejecting
Are siblings or offspring also tracked?
depends, its usually a generational thing
What medical procedure or test would reveal the implant?
these are becoming more and more sophisticated, even military chips are impervious to easy detection
What is the cause of night terrors [unseen attacker, completely paralyzing to the entire body, able to view surroundings (furniture, tv, windows...)]?
sometimes the chips can induce a paranoid state, hyper anxiety states, that causes the fears

Thank You
Very welcome


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #68
motov
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 115
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

hi, Watcher....

it has been brought to my attention that the grays are a dying race, not in near future but in a longer term... i got some info on why, but not sure....
whats your take on that?
motov is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #69
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by motov View Post
hi, Watcher....

it has been brought to my attention that the grays are a dying race, not in near future but in a longer term... i got some info on why, but not sure....
whats your take on that?

Yes i have heard similar stories, whom can say if its correct or not?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-09-2008, 11:49 PM   #70
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Mr King I understand you are not physically well, is there anything that can be done to alleviate your condition?

All the Best,
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 12:14 AM   #71
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Steve Quayle spoke of a meeting he had with a high ranking military man who told him of these Beings which are underground, they have advanced psychic abilities, the Military sent a black-ops team of 'specialized' men and women (super-soldiers) in and they took care of this situation. From what I understood these Beings were extremely tall in stature.

Do you know of these Beings?

a number of facilities house these beings globally, mostly friendly but have abilities that cannot be kept in check therefore could become a potential threat
Mr King, are you referring to those Beings called Tall Whites who Charles Hall speaks of?

From what I could ascertain from Steve Quayle's' interview the Military Officer was very scared of these Beings. He said they came from underground. I had the feeling they were a kind of sentry.

Apparently they could project a mental energy outwards which could render a person unconscious or worse.

Mr King you say that a number of facilities house these Beings globally, who houses them? Is this an agreement, an alliance?

How did they get here? Or were they 'created' here?

Are they used for their advanced mental-PSI abilities?

Steve Quayle said there are those people who are looking for the giant humanoids to gain a power source from them. Some thing 'genetic' in them that gives them excessive mental power.

The more I learn of these Beings the more I think we are in deep doo-doo.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #72
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Mr King I understand you are not physically well, is there anything that can be done to alleviate your condition?

All the Best,
Ara

That is very kind of you, yes true not at my best right now but recovering well from the trauma i was placed under. I sense goodwill and good intentions from many here and that helps. Thankyou

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #73
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
No, i was used in the UK version, the tripseat, for the purpose of brevity the two are the same, using same technologies and purposes.

Once in the seat you are connected to computers, either for programming or other missions.

These would include advanced RV for future/past travel.
The computerized RV is used as a Looking Glass to peer into the past and future?

For "travel"? Are you speaking "time travel" as in physical or mental?

Can you link into other computers on and off-planet?

Mr King, is one agenda to set up colonies of humans on other planets?

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 12:38 AM   #74
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Mr King, are you referring to those Beings called Tall Whites who Charles Hall speaks of?

From what I could ascertain from Steve Quayle's' interview the Military Officer was very scared of these Beings. He said they came from underground. I had the feeling they were a kind of sentry.

Apparently they could project a mental energy outwards which could render a person unconscious or worse.

Mr King you say that a number of facilities house these Beings globally, who houses them? Is this an agreement, an alliance?

How did they get here? Or were they 'created' here?

Are they used for their advanced mental-PSI abilities?

Steve Quayle said there are those people who are looking for the giant humanoids to gain a power source from them. Some thing 'genetic' in them that gives them excessive mental power.

The more I learn of these Beings the more I think we are in deep doo-doo.

All the Best
Ara
Ah, the tall whites, or known as elders or the old ones. Scoff if you may but i am in contact with these beings and they have actually saved my life on more than one occasion. They have been here a very very long time. Incredibly advanced yes. I was taught certain psychic abilities, already enhanced from the facility and boosted by these benign beings. They can appear scary insomuch as they have powers that seem incredible to us. They can control minds, manipulate your senses, much more. Some choose to remain in their own environs whilst others are assisting scientists and military but within the agenda they set. Personally i see these as the white hats, the good guys if you like.




THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 10-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #75
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
The computerized RV is used as a Looking Glass to peer into the past and future?
yes and can interact within those times, limited of course as RV

For "travel"? Are you speaking "time travel" as in physical or mental?
both can be accomplished, physical more dangerous using what we term (not correct but it will do) stargates

Can you link into other computers on and off-planet?
yes this is practical, UK links with say USA, Russia, plus off planet

Mr King, is one agenda to set up colonies of humans on other planets?
Mars in particular yes, hence the need for superhumans
All the Best
Ara
Most welcome

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon