Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

I haven't seen anyone post with any info regarding the pope's public announcement that Catholics should "embrace their alien brothers and sisters."

This is quite amazing, considering they can't have sex, but they can go on spaceship rides??

Just wondering if any insiders have news about the strategizing behind such a statement...and also wondering why all the "good Catholics" aren't at least stirring a little from their "daze" to notice the oddness of that statement?
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Hi Theresa,

It wasn't actually the Pope that said "embrace their alien brothers and sisters", it was the papal astronomer.

There was a thread about this before the change of the forum.

Just to send chills down your spine, check out:

http://clavius.as.arizona.edu/vo/R1024/VATT.html

It has been sugested by Bill Cooper that the Vatican was briefed by Ronald Reagan about the 'alien' question and also Padre McIntyre witnessed the meeting between Eisenhower and the aliens in 1954.

You really must watch the interview Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X http://www.projectcamelot.net/luca_scantamburlo.html

I firmly beleive that the Vatican knows something about this, even if it doesn't play out like Scantamburlo says.

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
I haven't seen anyone post with any info regarding the pope's public announcement that Catholics should "embrace their alien brothers and sisters."

This is quite amazing, considering they can't have sex, but they can go on spaceship rides??

Just wondering if any insiders have news about the strategizing behind such a statement...and also wondering why all the "good Catholics" aren't at least stirring a little from their "daze" to notice the oddness of that statement?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:11 AM   #3
undetected
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Vatican announcing something which used to be clear blasphemy and they would burn for it surely has its significance. In my opinion they wouldn't do so if they didn't have a reason to believe that a large scale contact is imminent, because otherwise they'd just be undermining their own credibility. This is a topic on which i had conversations before. Some christians told me that if aliens proved to be real, their belief would be proven wrong. I wish that proof of alien life would destroy The Church but I know better than that. I've always known that when the time comes, they'll "adjust" their doctrine to make space for the guys from space, so to speak.

What I didn't expect was that they'd do it before the aliens appear publicly. As for the strategizing, it seems pretty clear to me, they want to be prepared, they don't want their little sheep to be suddenly confused and question the supreme power of big brother Vatican. It might be that they expect this to happen soon, or maybe they just want to be on the safe side cause everything is stirring so much lately, hard to guess. As a strategic move it's not surprising at all.

Why the "good catholics" aren't stirring from their daze? Isn't the point of being a "good catholic" being in a daze and not questioning the almighty pope? I don't know, I don't wanna be mean but people who get fooled into being followers of Vatican lies don't strike me as very bright in the first place...

On a side note, I just spoke about this with a friend a few days ago. He mentioned that they always adjust, like with Earth being round. That made me realize something that I never thought of before. It is clear that the Vatican KNOWS that there are aliens and have probably known that even in the times when it was blasphemy to think so. That being so, it is very likely, with the "inner Vatican" knowledge, that while they were burning people for claiming the Earth is round, they actually knew the Earth was round...

Anyway, I'm also curious if anyone has any more info concerning this move.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:36 AM   #4
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Everything stashed away in their library and underneath the Vatican proves the existence of a lot of things hidden from the general public including ETs. I dont have any faith in the Vatican at all. I mean just read some of the whistleblower testimony on the Jesuits for goodness sake.

I am sure that each Pope has been made aware of some of these things but they do not really come out and tell the people just like the leaders of Government do. I think we, the public are mostly kept in the dark, treated like mushrooms. I suppose they think it is because most people couldn't handle it. I disagree, I think the way the world has been travelling, a lot of people, even elderly people if told in the right way, would nut over the ET thing, chew on it for a while and then come to the conclusion that this might be a good thing, considering how most of the politicians and governments down here act.

How many people have suffered famine, homelessnss, war, tortore, etc. The Vatican is one of the richest "companies" on the planet and I don't see them throwing out their money, they keep asking for more off us. I do sponsor two charities a month, they could do a lot more if they wanted to.

They have all the answers to a lot of things - everything is being hidden. Most wars are waged over religion. Most people were tortured by supposedly very religious people.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:37 AM   #5
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Mizar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 162
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

This could be the hidden part of the third secret of Fatima.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Hi undetected,

Catholic Bishop James Francis McIntyre from Los Angeles was an eye witness, it is said, of the top secret meeting between aliens and President Eisenhower at Muroc Airforce base on the February 20 in 1954.

Aftr this meeting the “Greada Treaty of 1954” was drafted and signed between the American government and the 'Nordic' aliens.

Also it was suggested that President Reagan briefed the Pope John Paul II about the alien question in 1992 and that members of the Vatican witnessed other meetings in a secure location within area 51 during 1992, 94, 96, 97 and 98.

I think that 99% of 'Good Catholics' don't even know about the Vatican telescope, alien contacts nor even the article written in the Vatican magazine. If you asked a good Catholic if they beleive in life forms on other planets, they may not even know about the reformed doctrine of the Catholic church. But that's their fish to fry.

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
Vatican announcing something which used to be clear blasphemy and they would burn for it surely has its significance. In my opinion they wouldn't do so if they didn't have a reason to believe that a large scale contact is imminent, because otherwise they'd just be undermining their own credibility. This is a topic on which i had conversations before. Some christians told me that if aliens proved to be real, their belief would be proven wrong. I wish that proof of alien life would destroy The Church but I know better than that. I've always known that when the time comes, they'll "adjust" their doctrine to make space for the guys from space, so to speak.

What I didn't expect was that they'd do it before the aliens appear publicly. As for the strategizing, it seems pretty clear to me, they want to be prepared, they don't want their little sheep to be suddenly confused and question the supreme power of big brother Vatican. It might be that they expect this to happen soon, or maybe they just want to be on the safe side cause everything is stirring so much lately, hard to guess. As a strategic move it's not surprising at all.

Why the "good catholics" aren't stirring from their daze? Isn't the point of being a "good catholic" being in a daze and not questioning the almighty pope? I don't know, I don't wanna be mean but people who get fooled into being followers of Vatican lies don't strike me as very bright in the first place...

On a side note, I just spoke about this with a friend a few days ago. He mentioned that they always adjust, like with Earth being round. That made me realize something that I never thought of before. It is clear that the Vatican KNOWS that there are aliens and have probably known that even in the times when it was blasphemy to think so. That being so, it is very likely, with the "inner Vatican" knowledge, that while they were burning people for claiming the Earth is round, they actually knew the Earth was round...

Anyway, I'm also curious if anyone has any more info concerning this move.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member
 
lucrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 209
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Interesting statement indeed, but on the flipside.

What meaning do they put into "alien"? I think we tend to look upon the term alien as a being/item not originating from this plane or planet.

Alien can also be looked upon as every neighbouring societies, races and individuals alike.

However, since the words here are taken out if a greater picture (I presume) the rest of the statement might be enough to lean towards it meaning out of this world alien, rather than alien as in foreign.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #8
Gale
Banned
 
Gale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 120
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

The top echelon of the Vatican have known about the ET’s since day one, all the followers and religionists will have a difficult time with the ET / Angel connection.

If you check any major happening or meeting there would have been some representative from the Vatican there. And prior to this because of their confession boxes their CIA type information gathering would have been phenomenal.

Excellent posts and information.

I get dibs on the Pope’s library card…the full access one

Last edited by Gale; 09-29-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: to wave at the Pope
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Hi lucrum,

Consider 'alien' as extra-terrestrial.

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
Interesting statement indeed, but on the flipside.

What meaning do they put into "alien"? I think we tend to look upon the term alien as a being/item not originating from this plane or planet.

Alien can also be looked upon as every neighbouring societies, races and individuals alike.

However, since the words here are taken out if a greater picture (I presume) the rest of the statement might be enough to lean towards it meaning out of this world alien, rather than alien as in foreign.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

preparing the sheeple for project blue beam imo
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #11
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Thanks for that clarification, Steve. Seems that things is gettin' curious and curiouser
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:59 AM   #12
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Doing the research on, first the "Signs in the Heavens", which led us into the "War in the
Heavens", and subsequent investigations about these cast down bad ET's that lost that
war led us to this question.

We know that there was war amongst the bad ET's, mythology tells us about that, and
that many were cast down to the earth long, long ago.

So, what, and who, would be the most probable agency on earth to use as a cover for
their presence and actions?

We know that today, and since the approximate 40's or a bit before, it is the governments
dealing with these bad ET's amongst us. Back then was it; The church? The richest "families"?

Last edited by Norval; 09-30-2008 at 02:01 AM.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:22 AM   #13
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 26
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/62208
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #14
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member
 
lucrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 209
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Thanks for the reply Steve

I can follow the idea that the Vatican knows about ET's on earth and elsewhere. Their agenda and so on. I won't blindly follow this as a rule of life, as I got no physical proof of either one or the other. Certainly interesting though to follow these matters unraveling like they do these days. We a certainly not alone in the vast areas we call space.

I'll keep this knowledge in the back of my head and if I come across something of importance I will let you all know

Have a splendid day!
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #15
Gale
Banned
 
Gale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 120
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

The Vatican would be privy to a whole heck of a lot as a result of the Crusades and artifact gathering. Their warrior monks killing anyone with “gifts” or special attributes and labeling them witch also killing our brothers and sisters that showed any signs of having the “Calling”.

In resent times the churches accomplish this same mission through psychological, social and economic devastation of the Called Ones. Because of that ancient document, the Bible, we know full well who has/is going after the Called Ones and humanity in general; wanting our total annihilation. This all fits together in the big picture of what the heck is going on and who is doing it.
Thank you Theresa for posing the question.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:26 AM   #16
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
I haven't seen anyone post with any info regarding the pope's public announcement that Catholics should "embrace their alien brothers and sisters."
Vatican Monsignor Corrado Balducci's Pronouncements: "Star Visitors Are Real"
http://www.drboylan.com/balducci2.html

Vatican scientist says belief in God and aliens is OK

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of "extraterrestrial brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans.

"In my opinion this possibility (of life on other planets) exists," said Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, a 45-year-old Jesuit priest who is head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict.

"How can we exclude that life has developed elsewhere," he told the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano in an interview in its Tuesday-Wednesday edition, explaining that the large number of galaxies with their own planets made this possible.

Asked if he was referring to beings similar to humans or even more evolved than humans, he said: "Certainly, in a universe this big you can't exclude this hypothesis".

In the interview headlined "The extraterrestrial is my brother," he said he saw no conflict between belief in such beings and faith in God.


http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_f...nd_Aliens.html

Vatican says aliens could exist

The Pope's chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out.

Writing in the Vatican newspaper, the astronomer, Father Gabriel Funes, said intelligent beings created by God could exist in outer space.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7399661.stm

Vatican Ponders Baptism of Extraterrestrials

Vatican astronomer asks: could you baptise ET?
http://www.indcatholicnews.com/et.html


Vatican Observatory on Mount Graham, Arizona, October 14, 2004



Father Emmanuel Carreira operates the telescope at the Vatican Observatory in Castelgandolfo, south of Rome, in this June 23, 2005 file photo.




Now I just KNOW a certain poster will appear with a comment about the Jesuits
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:34 AM   #17
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Everything stashed away in their library and underneath the Vatican proves the existence of a lot of things hidden from the general public including ETs.
Not everything

Vatican Library Rome

http://www.vatican.va/

Vatican Exhibit Main Hall
Library of Congress Vatican Exhibit

http://www.ibiblio.org/expo/vatican....Main_Hall.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:41 AM   #18
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Gale wants her library card for the catacombs, , , LOL
With your mentioning of the Jesuits, , why should we, , , heh heh heh heh
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #19
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Gale wants her library card for the catacombs, , , LOL
With your mentioning of the Jesuits, , why should we, , , heh heh heh heh
Hahahaha, I love I would be that's one sorgon says, I love to have fans it's makes me feel important, haha.

I will say nothing.



Just look what Leo Zagami in the Camelot Project says about the topic:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15727237&hl=es

Just play it in the 28 minute and forward.


Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Everything stashed away in their library and underneath the Vatican proves the existence of a lot of things hidden from the general I think we, the public are mostly kept in the dark, treated like mushrooms. I suppose they think it is because most people couldn't handle it. I disagree, I think the way the world has been travelling, a lot of people, even elderly people if told in the right way, would nut over the ET thing, chew on it for a while and then come to the conclusion that this might be a good thing, considering how most of the politicians and governments down here act.


They have all the answers to a lot of things - everything is being hidden. Most wars are waged over religion. Most people were tortured by supposedly very religious people.
I think that saying that people wouldn't handle that is just an excuse for having kept us in "Dark Ages" for so many years. It was convenient for them to maintain the status quo for obvious reasons and I bet that they very reluctantly "inform" us about new develpoments .
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #21
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Gale wants her library card for the catacombs,

Get Ye in line That might require a little clandestine operation... got any retired Delta force guys in that pouch of yours?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:28 AM   #22
RSF
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 226
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Theresa,

It wasn't actually the Pope that said "embrace their alien brothers and sisters", it was the papal astronomer.

There was a thread about this before the change of the forum.

Just to send chills down your spine, check out:

http://clavius.as.arizona.edu/vo/R1024/VATT.html

It has been sugested by Bill Cooper that the Vatican was briefed by Ronald Reagan about the 'alien' question and also Padre McIntyre witnessed the meeting between Eisenhower and the aliens in 1954.
You really must watch the interview Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X http://www.projectcamelot.net/luca_scantamburlo.html

I firmly beleive that the Vatican knows something about this, even if it doesn't play out like Scantamburlo says.

Best regards,

Steve
---

Hi all,
Seems to me the supposed meeting between an Alien race and Eisenhower February 20-21, 1954, while on 'vacation' to Palm Springs was and remains a speculation w/out any factual information to support the event.
The Vatican is very-scary area for me as I'm not sure where the line exists between good and evil. But it's there -- somewhere?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #23
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

The vatican is 'mystery babylon', they have their own space program. When Tony Blair left office he turned catholic, bush also wants to turn, he ran up to andrews afb to welcome the ratt- he never does that for foreign visitors.
when pope jp2 met sr. lucia (fatima) she expressed concern that the 3rd secret had not been revealed, jp2 promised he would release it and Lucia asked him to leave it until she was dead. Sr Lucia died, jp2 was suddenly taken to hospital where he had his voice box removed. on easter sunday the ratt read out the watery version of the third secret, jp2 can be seen thumping the window in frustration at what was taking place and he could do nothing about it. He died shortly after and was buried in an upside down coffin- the ratt took over.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:52 PM   #24
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
The vatican is 'mystery babylon'
Amen to that haha
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #25
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Paola Harris has written about this. As I'm her editor I read this awhile back. I'll check with her to see if I can post what she wrote on this here.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon