Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #101
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
BMK, The Watcher. I enjoy your story and would very much like to read your data. Is there any way I could do this? Much appreciation.
Greg
A number of ways yes, freely available is a link to a pdf file a friend put together, this gives data, not as much as the original files of course, they were put on 2 cds by Miles awhile back. These are available, just as is other materials i have listed elsewhere.

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #102
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Jacqui D;53268]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
Hey Barry, and everyone else...

Well, Ive spent the better part of this day researching Mr.King,
i do not like to "toot my own horn" as some would say, but my intuition has always been pretty on spot since I can remember.
In fact I dont think it has ever steered me wrong.

Sure Ive been fooled by a couple hoaxed videos in the past, who hasnt?
and I am by no means an expert, But after watching all I could find with Barry, and reading as much as I possibly can,
I gotta say, I have not gotten one weird feeling about him.
His manurisms, his attitude, his intelligence, etc, etc.. all seem very very kosher and humble.

I usually pick up oddities about someone fairly fast, (there i go tootin my own horn again) lol..

Yeah ditto to all that.
You seem a genuine guy Barry and i can't wait till i get my vids.
Still ploughing all through your writing i will there get there lol!!

What's great is that we have finally found a british bloke telling us all this i'm fed up with the Americans having all the info and the brits being left in the dark so to speak and also we know the places where these underground bunkers exist.
Pretty scary stuff though it does explain a lot of weird stuff about my own relatives who live right in the Berkshire area around greenham common.
Always said my relations were a load of aliens lol!!! no sorry about that couldn't help myself no seriously they have been telling me things for years.
Even had a neice who worked at greenham common, on some kind of assembly line i think what was she making i wonder i think it was something to do with weapons! i remember she said she had to sign the official secrets act.
Love to know more Barry, your a real gent and i commend you for coming out like you have.
I would love to have a private chat about an abduction scenario i had about 6 months ago!
Thankyou all, i appreciate that. By all means i'd like to hear about that scenario. Just how we go about it?

Regards

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #103
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

I will send you a private message if you like.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:30 PM   #104
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I will send you a private message if you like.
thankyou, and to let you know your discs will be sent tomorrow Friday

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 12:56 AM   #105
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey Barry, and everyone else...

Well, Ive spent the better part of this day researching Mr.King,
i do not like to "toot my own horn" as some would say, but my intuition has always been pretty on spot since I can remember.
In fact I dont think it has ever steered me wrong.

Sure Ive been fooled by a couple hoaxed videos in the past, who hasnt?
and I am by no means an expert, But after watching all I could find with Barry, and reading as much as I possibly can,
I gotta say, I have not gotten one weird feeling about him.
His manurisms, his attitude, his intelligence, etc, etc.. all seem very very kosher and humble.

I usually pick up oddities about someone fairly fast, (there i go tootin my own horn again) lol..

but for whatever its worth,
I dont doubt Mr.King for a minute.
Theres no reason to.

I for one, am extremely glad i learnd of this gentleman,
and to top it all of, he is sending you people free information, that you seek on a daily basis....

in fact, I have an easier time believing this man than I do many of the other people interviewd by kerry and bill.
and I believe alot of that stuff as well, some of it not soo much.

But really, I havent heard one thing from Mr.King that sounds fishy or too "out there".

Just thought Id add my peace after spending some time taking alot of this in.
(not like its going to matter or make a difference with some), but its cool.

i also feel very fortunate and lucky to be receiving the gift that Barry is offering out of the goodness of his heart. I cant wait!

so again, Thanks Barry. You are Golden, my friend.

Blessings
Orion11, I agree with you. Barry has been extremely warm to all who have approached him plus he maintains his dignity no matter what he is dealing with.

And he is the only whistleblower ,whom I am aware of, willing to send people copies of DVDs, Cds etc at no cost to the person. (Many thanks)

I am yet to meet another with such generosity.

Oh how strange that you should refer to Barry as "Golden" as for the past couple of days I have been thinking how Barry's information is the Golden Thread which weaves it all together.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:07 AM   #106
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I should say it would unnerve anyone unprepared-something like this?Height and feature?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:11 AM   #107
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ara!

I agree,

I was thinking the same thing pretty much.....

thinking that all of this stuff I have been learning of and researching for a couple years, always felt like there was allot missing......

and now, after learning of Barry and researching all I can...

it does seem like his information is filling a huge gap that Ive always felt was there....

of course theres still huge gaps ,
But Mr.Kings information does make allot of the things that Ive wondered about make allot more sense.

I am grateful to have learned of this Man,
and cant wait to dive in deeper.... even if the water is ice cold or boiling.. Im hoppin in. lol

Thanks Ara, you are Golden also my friend.

Bless
Andy
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:19 AM   #108
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your patience, courage, persistance & generosity. I'm a little familiar with a small bit of your testimony through youtube.com.

I've recently come accross a fabulous book written by David Icke on the topic of the"global conspiracy". Facinating read on (the form) of matter, origins of the current version(s) of mankind, the meaning of "blue blood" & the relation to aristocracy, the truth about the abundance of diamonds, etc.

The most fascinating story I've learned to date(besides the "creation" of man as we know it??), is the story of a long-gone Africa utopia as explained by the African shaman, Credo Mutwa. Do you know of his story? What is your opinion on his testimony?
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #109
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post
Hi Barry,

Thank you for your patience, courage, persistance & generosity. I'm a little familiar with a small bit of your testimony through youtube.com.

I've recently come accross a fabulous book written by David Icke on the topic of the"global conspiracy". Facinating read on (the form) of matter, origins of the current version(s) of mankind, the meaning of "blue blood" & the relation to aristocracy, the truth about the abundance of diamonds, etc.

The most fascinating story I've learned to date(besides the "creation" of man as we know it??), is the story of a long-gone Africa utopia as explained by the African shaman, Credo Mutwa. Do you know of his story? What is your opinion on his testimony?
I like David, presents good strong data and is not afraid to tell it straight. I have supplied data to him some years back which he mentions in one of his books. He has a way with words and puts across everything so well, well researched, he knows his onions. That particular story rings bells, will do a little refresher course myself on that and comment another time if i may

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #110
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Big Dave Icke's a great guy-enlightening,he places a candle in a darkened room.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #111
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, BARRY,

My post of today @ 2:23 pm PST DISAPPEARED...SIMPLY DISAPPEARED from the NEW POSTS section on Avalon. I saw it & then IT WAS GONE.

I've already been censored once...WHAT IS GOING ON?

IF CENSORSHIP IS THE "NORM", perhaps EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW.
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:53 PM   #112
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post
Barry, BARRY,

My post of today @ 2:23 pm PST DISAPPEARED...SIMPLY DISAPPEARED from the NEW POSTS section on Avalon. I saw it & then IT WAS GONE.

I've already been censored once...WHAT IS GOING ON?

IF CENSORSHIP IS THE "NORM", perhaps EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW.
Can you briefly state what it was concerning please? You can always send PM or email me

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #113
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,
Been reading your stuff now for two days Phew!!! Wow!! don't know what to say, pretty scary stuff.
A lot of the reading was a little to near the truth to some of the experiences i and my family have had.
Abduction scenarios, men in black, helicopters!
I'ts not until this info is put down infront of you, you realise you are not going crazy.
I was just agreeing with everything you were saying, it did not seem too off the wall for me it just made sense.
Are we putting ourselves in danger contacting you?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #114
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry,
Been reading your stuff now for two days Phew!!! Wow!! don't know what to say, pretty scary stuff.
A lot of the reading was a little to near the truth to some of the experiences i and my family have had.
Abduction scenarios, men in black, helicopters!
I'ts not until this info is put down infront of you, you realise you are not going crazy.
I was just agreeing with everything you were saying, it did not seem too off the wall for me it just made sense.
Are we putting ourselves in danger contacting you?
also please take into consideration i cannot state that much here on an open forum so you are getting part of the picture. I have been asked that question a number of times over the years. NO, no one here is in any danger or trouble by talking to me

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-18-2008, 02:35 AM   #115
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Ara!

I agree,

I was thinking the same thing pretty much.....

thinking that all of this stuff I have been learning of and researching for a couple years, always felt like there was allot missing......

and now, after learning of Barry and researching all I can...

it does seem like his information is filling a huge gap that Ive always felt was there....

of course theres still huge gaps ,
But Mr.Kings information does make allot of the things that Ive wondered about make allot more sense.

I am grateful to have learned of this Man,
and cant wait to dive in deeper.... even if the water is ice cold or boiling.. Im hoppin in. lol

Thanks Ara, you are Golden also my friend.

Bless
Andy
Oh Andy you sweet thing! Thank you for the lovely compliment.

All the Best
Ara
Old 10-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #116
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

most welcome.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:27 AM   #117
Mrs. Robinson

Hello Mr. King or Barry if I may,
I have been a truth seeker for most of my 50+ yrs. and I am supposing that all serious truth seekers will eventually find you also.....I for one am an example of the 'general public' I think you were hoping this material would get out to?

My never ending question when I read and research testimonies of the secret gov. ops, is 'Great! Now what do I do with this information"? LOL I get so blood boiling angry to know that the NSA is untouchable.....In your estimation Barry, Is there any way to stop the abductions....the images of human body parts in blood vats (Dulce) just haunts me....are you a 'hopeful person' for a future.......

I would just like to know your 'inner' thoughts as much as you'd like to share....

warmly,

Deb
Old 10-21-2008, 05:23 PM   #118
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Robinson View Post
Hello Mr. King or Barry if I may,
I have been a truth seeker for most of my 50+ yrs. and I am supposing that all serious truth seekers will eventually find you also.....I for one am an example of the 'general public' I think you were hoping this material would get out to?
During the first phase of disclosure the original files were sent out to yes the general public, but also to researchers, the media, various organisations and even military personnel whom covertly wanted to know what was going on. Eventually yes i hope.

My never ending question when I read and research testimonies of the secret gov. ops, is 'Great! Now what do I do with this information"? LOL I get so blood boiling angry to know that the NSA is untouchable.....In your estimation Barry, Is there any way to stop the abductions....the images of human body parts in blood vats (Dulce) just haunts me....are you a 'hopeful person' for a future.......
after all the threats, intimidation and harassment yes i continue, without hope i would have given up years ago

I would just like to know your 'inner' thoughts as much as you'd like to share....
over the years i have managed to build up more and more contacts, each providing assistance along the lonely and often dangerous road called disclosure. I will never cease to try and awaken the public to these horrors, i fight for truth justice and freedom and will die for those causes if necessary (having come close to that more than once).

warmly,

Deb
Warmest regards

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #119
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, my friend,

im just stopping to say that you rock! lol
Old 10-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #120
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry, my friend,

im just stopping to say that you rock! lol
thankyou for that but i'm no one special, just a bloke trying to prise open those secrecy doors and let the world see whats going on

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-22-2008, 01:10 AM   #121
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Just for reference, link to British Library holdings of original 1994 to 2000 The Voice Files

http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/QMA3749YC4L...mber=011773006

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-22-2008, 01:13 AM   #122
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Is TheWatcher fans of the Xfiles t.v show?
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #123
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Is TheWatcher fans of the Xfiles t.v show?
LOL the X-Files were just that, fictional TV, interesting at times absurd at others. I also watched Gerry Andersons 'UFO', 'Dark Skies', 'Project Ufo' and a host of others. Inferring something here?

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING
Old 10-22-2008, 11:21 PM   #124
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry what do you think of this theory that certain information is channelled/beamed (or whatever the means) to people in the creative arts, such as writers, who then weave that information into movies, tv series, books etc for those 'with eyes to see and ears to hear' to pick up?

All the Best
Ara
Old 10-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #125
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry what do you think of this theory that certain information is channelled/beamed (or whatever the means) to people in the creative arts, such as writers, who then weave that information into movies, tv series, books etc for those 'with eyes to see and ears to hear' to pick up?

All the Best
Ara
Inspiration like this i have no doubt comes from a source intending to be used as indoctrination into accepting certain things, no doubt little clues are to be found here and there within mainstream media especially films. One in particular being CE3K

THE WATCHER IS WATCHING