Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr Fred Bell-Interviews and videos.

Dr. Fred Bell was born in Ann Arbor Michigan, and was propelled into science at a very early age. And at age 14, he was not only working at the University of Michigan on nuclear energy projects, but was also inducted into the U.S. government's project called M. K. Ultra. This early mind control research covered such topics as past life regression, and the popular remote viewing used today by the CIA and other intelligence gathering factions worldwide.

While working University of Michigan Dr. Bell had the priviledge of working under the mentorship of Dr. Katz. Dr. Katz came over here, as an honored scientist, previously working for the 3rd Reich under Adolph Hitler. Wernher von Braun and Dr. Katz both were transferred here by the American government under an operation known as Operation Paperclip.

While working for Dr. Katz in the Randolph Laboratory at the University of Michigan, Dr. Bell worked on a magnetic disintegration project later known as the Philadelphia Experiment, a high temperature fusion experiment, a bubble project later known as Cold Fusion, shockwave experimentation that led to the classification of high altitude nuclear blasts, underground nuclear blasts, nuclear explosions over water and nuclear explosions at ground level.

Dr. Bell was working with famed Dr. Steven Greer in de-compartmentalizing the various agencies that are working in concert with extraterrestrials, on such projects as advanced propulsion systems and star wars weaponry. This project was known as the Disclosure Project and was being presented to the United States Senate on the very day of 9/11.

Today Dr. Bell is a practicing naturopath, scientist and environmentalist, and political activist, and has been currently working worldwide with programs that include a proper conduct of school systems, autistic children, and other problems that develop and effect the growth factor of our young up-and-coming society.

Dr. Bell invented the famed and patented Nuclear Receptor. One of his newest inventions, the Andromedan Holographic Projector, which allows the operator to manipulate space and time conditions. Dr. Bell has also written several books and been the subject of several others. The Promise, and a second book called the Fellowship, written by famed author Brad Steiger are written in German and Japanese languages and are selling well in America and overseas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...view=playlists
Health & Science Devices
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhQYO...x=0&playnext=1
Dr. Fred Bell, a scientist who has worked for NASA and was involved with government programs such as MK Ultra, discussed the nuclear threat posed by terrorism and the benefits of carrying a personal radiation detection device, as well as my various consciousness and health enhancement projects, including wearable pyramids.

I explain where a pyramid worn on the head produces an alpha state in the wearer which helps detox the brain. I also detail my Holographic Projector, which sets up an energy field within the user that can increase health and help fight diseases, such as cancer.

http://tinyurl.com/3yovwq "Rays of Truth, Crystals of Light"

Based on 'Andromedan Technology,' My Projector amulet allows "the body to live in the physical environment for extended periods of time without any visible evidence of physical aging." I have also created a larger Stand Alone Projector.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrNTB...x=0&playnext=1
Dr Fred Bell's Health Science & Energy Show 7/14/07

Dr Fred Bell's Health, Science and Energy Show Jul 14, 2007.

Dr Bell's discusses the Science behind the products developed by his company Pyradyne including the new Chyrsilladome with effects such as: * Total crown chakra enhancement * Improves concentration, meditation and creativity * Inspired by the psychic enhancement work of Edgar Cayce and his studies of the Virgina Beach sands * Aerospace technology using proprietary deposits of copper, silver and gold * Titanium core; Orgone plated; Outer layer is compressed pure granulated natural diamonds!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr Fred Bell-Interviews and videos.

Dr. Deagle say that Dr. Bell invited him to join the Withe Brotherhood... That's a high level group in masonic Illuminism as far I know.

Dr. Deagle exposed mr Bell.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote