Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 07-17-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default The End of Money & the Future of Civilization by Thomas Greco, Jr.

I haven't read this book. But it looks interesting. I learned about it by reading the description of the June 29, 2009 interview on RBN's The Global Research News Hour.

Look inside on Amazon:

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The End of Money & the Future of Civilization by Thomas Greco, Jr.

The author has a website:

http://reinventingmoney.com/
Old 07-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Yesiree, Tom Greco is the REAL DEAL; the ANTIDOTE to, and the REALITY CHECK on the NWO's Wet Dream of a Global Political Currency united under Al Gorean Cap-N-Trade taxation, and Maurice Strong-MikHAiL Gorbachevian 'Earth Religion'. The 'recycle-and-feel-good' religion, or the WWF tag team from Hell - your choice.* Catherine Austin Fitts calls Greco "...the pit bull of the alternative currency movement." Here are a few words from the author himself:

Quote:
My choice of title for this book is intentionally provocative, but not at all based on wishful thinking. It expresses what is actually happening NOW. The recent emergence of commercial “barter” exchanges, mutual credit clearing associations, private voucher systems and community currencies represent the early stages of a process of power devolution that will inevitably lead to the end of POLITICAL money.

But the end of money refers NOT ONLY to the end of political money, but also to the evolutionary process by which the essential nature of money has changed over the past two or three centuries—from commodity money, to symbolic (redeemable paper) money, to credit money. Of course, the reciprocal exchange process that money is intended to facilitate will continue, but in a different way from before, a way that does not require the use of conventional money or banks.

The ultimate stage in the evolution of money and the exchange process that is now emerging is the direct credit clearing amongst buyers and sellers, i.e., the offset of their purchases against their sales. The widespread application of this process does indeed mean, in a very real sense, the end of money

The important thing now is to get large numbers of people to read the book. I truly believe that it provides information that is essential for people to have as we negotiate what futurist Robert Theobald called, “the rapids of change.” You can help by placing orders through conventional channels, especially your local independent bookstore. If they get enough orders, they will stock it and hopefully display it. It is also important for readers to rate the book and post their reviews on Amazon.com.
* Not meant as a put down of true environmentalism, or true Earth Religions. Just a Fair warning: Carbon Taxation isThe Next Great Speculative Bubble, brought to you by the same wonderful people who gave us Enron, the Housing Bubble, and the Derivatives Bubble!!! Goldman Sachs wins Big. You may lose Everything, even as you go down glowing with the warm and fuzzies inside.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 07-18-2009 at 07:07 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:48 AM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm listening to the interview now. He is very articulate. I hope this goes someplace!!
Old 07-18-2009, 01:04 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here's his blog:

http://beyondmoney.net/
Old 07-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post
Yesiree, Tom Greco is the REAL DEAL; the ANTIDOTE to, and the REALITY CHECK on the NWO's Wet Dream of a Global Political Currency united under Al Gorean Cap-N-Trade taxation, and Maurice Strong-MikHAiL Gorbachevian 'Earth Religion'. The 'recycle-and-feel-good' religion, or the WWF tag team from Hell - your choice.* ...

* Not meant as a put down of true environmentalism, or true Earth Religions. Just a Fair warning: Carbon Taxation isThe Next Great Speculative Bubble, brought to you by the same wonderful people who gave us Enron, the Housing Bubble, and the Derivatives Bubble!!! Goldman Sachs wins Big. You may lose Everything, even as you go down glowing with the warm and fuzzies inside.
This is sooooo important. This is what we're up against, right now.

We need a critical mass of individuals who will refuse to cooperate. We need a (peaceful) revolution.

Old 07-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post

...The 'recycle-and-feel-good' religion, or the WWF tag team from Hell - your choice...
WWF=World Wildlife Fund, correct?

I believe Alan Watt has stated that this is a front group/organization.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #8
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
WWF=World Wildlife Fund, correct?

I believe Alan Watt has stated that this is a front group/organization.
I was thinking 'World Wrestling Federation' (now World Wrestling Entertainment), but Alan Watt is probably right. Maybe the World Wildlife Fund should change their name to 'World Wildlife Entertainment' if they are one of the groups that keep showing pictures of polar bears drowning.

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 07-18-2009 at 04:06 PM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

May you post the url of the interview? I can't seem to find it.

I can see so clearly how money is what keeps humanity from being free and living with absolute abundance. I am happy to see this book.

Quote:
I'm listening to the interview now. He is very articulate. I hope this goes someplace!!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
May you post the url of the interview? I can't seem to find it.

I can see so clearly how money is what keeps humanity from being free and living with absolute abundance. I am happy to see this book.
RBN charges a small fee for their archives but they offer a 24 hour free trial. Hit "Subscribe" at this link and it will offer you the free 24 hour trial.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/arch...d%253Darchives

Last edited by Seashore; 07-27-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Change wording
Old 07-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #11
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Nope doesn't work, I'll sign up to check it out though thanks.

I just found a video on google of his too, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...33291890&hl=en

Quote:
RBN charges a small fee for their archives but they offer a 24 hour free trial. I don't know whether this link will work or not because I was logged in but here goes:

http://republicbroadcasting.org/arch...d%253Darchives
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote