Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #51
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swine Flu - Your Thoughts

I just posted this on another FLU thread on here...

THIS IS A MUST HEAR !!

http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2...R_Show_298.mp3

Makes complete sense.

Yep it seems FFFFear is the key... Summary is you can't catch it and it is only spread by vaccines... the mp3 is worth listening to.

Have Csilver and MMS to knock anything into touch too just in case I'm not worried... I think the more that these things happen the more people will wake up!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #52
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Once again, how long does it take to post a phone call?

What do you mean?????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #53
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting article here: http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.c...io-weapon.html

Also, if you look at the CDC website, they post the five most important topics, and flu is No 5. Even "Spring is here" is a more important topic. *scratches head*
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #54
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conec View Post
I'm scared. a few of my friends have just spent a month in Mexico and came back on saturday.
I have a runny nose and I'm sneezing.

I really hope this is ******** and nothing to worry about.
I really hope I feel ok when i wake up tomorrow.
Here it is a couple of days later and since posting the above, conec hasn't said a dickey bird.

Could this be Avalon's first victim of flig pooh - er, I mean pig flu.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:04 AM   #55
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What do you mean?????
For the phone call with Deagle. ..... how long does it take?

franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #56
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post

THIS IS A MUST HEAR !!

Makes complete sense.

Yep it seems FFFFear is the key... Summary is you can't catch it and it is only spread by vaccines... the mp3 is worth listening to.

Have Csilver and MMS to knock anything into touch too just in case I'm not worried... I think the more that these things happen the more people will wake up!

The link does not work
Old 05-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #57
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

THIS IS A MUST HEAR !!

Makes complete sense.

This what someone I know said about that link
Quote:
As a Biomedical sciences graduate I feel I must tell you this is a completely retarded. The so called expert gets even the most basic of term wrong and then continues to contradict himself using the same term. On his website for his marvellous book he claims to be able to cure genetic diseases by diet. Thats about as stupid and idiotic as I can imagine and ANYONE believing this needs a padded cell.
|Looks like he doesn't believe
Old 05-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #58
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I stopped listening when he said that Herpes wasn't contagious and couldn't be passed from one person to the next. He obviously has no idea what he is talking about, at least about some things. Which of course makes me question all of it.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #59
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

ron paul on the flue...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ty73YK8e0U
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #60
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

and another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5-Y...layer_embedded
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:56 AM   #61
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I've been going through all the threads on the forum related to the flu outbreak, reading and re-reading. And wow, there is so much to respond to and so little time in our lives to say it.

And although there is a lot to think about I'm determined to swim up stream with the rest of you here on the forum and see this through. And as we swim upstream around the rocks in the water, they have these labels; "the convoluted workings of corrupt government", "real or not real?", "this way is better", "this way is worse", "experts of ignorance", "the ignorance of experts", whew watch out and don't hit your head.

Some of these rocks in the stream are pretty big, so let's not let them sink the boat, as we swim upstream in the "sea of humanity".
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #62
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
being completely calm and without fear, i went to the chemist's and bought 4 masks, just in case....
I'm also considering buying a couple of masks. You never know. If it were to turn into a worldwide pandemic, the stocks of masks will be gone in no time.
If you look at the top selling products at Amazon, there are a lot of masks in that list.

But I read that not just any mask will protect you. A regular surgical mask won't protect you!

http://www.mouthmask.com/

I wonder why governments are distributing masks that don't provide ANY protection to their citizens. They are giving them a false sense of security and this could all be part of the plan.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #63
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

THIS IS A MUST HEAR !!

Makes complete sense.

Okay, this link doesn't work - so I don't see how we could be having a conversation about it. Apparently, Swanny was able to fix it to listen to it himself or recognized the link and heard it before, but for the rest of us....it's not there.

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, Francie - but I don't understand why anyone would be so anxious to hear from Deagle about anything anymore. I mean, this guy has been such a chicken-little ("The sky is falling") source, that heeding anything he says, to me, is just needlessly embracing an emotion of fear. I think he's a brilliant dude, for sure. But I think there are other things going on with him, too. Whether he's an agent, a victim of channeled disinformation, I don't know. But I think the events that surrounded this situation, both before and after are very suspicious. They're manufacturing fear for a reason. If I'm unable to specifically define that reason, all I can deduce for sure is that they're trying to get something out of me that does not benefit me - therefore I'll not give it to them. Stay in the flow, connected, in love.

I don't see it as an upstream struggle, either. It's the act of clinging to the rocks (or truths, ideologies, etc) that impedes our progress. Flow with it.
Keep you and your family healthy, vibrate love, and everything gonna be alright.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #64
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.superhumanradio.com /rss/2009/SHR_Show_298.mp3
(remove space between com and, /rss)

for some strange reason, link in post above this one, didn't work for me
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #65
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
But I think there are other things going on with him, too. Whether he's an agent, a victim of channeled disinformation, I don't know. But I think the events that surrounded this situation, both before and after are very suspicious. They're manufacturing fear for a reason. If I'm unable to specifically define that reason, all I can deduce for sure is that they're trying to get something out of me that does not benefit me - therefore I'll not give it to them.
I feel the same way as you do about Deagle. I just don't know why Kerry considers him such a reliable source.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #66
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I feel the same way as you do about Deagle. I just don't know why Kerry considers him such a reliable source.
He talks a good game. The same is applicable in here, too. You can tell when someone is well researched, educated, well read, etc. But the good stuff isn't in anything written or produced. Ultimately, the real growth and understanding comes from within. Actually, 'growth' isn't the right word to use. We're not becoming anything, but uncovering that which has been obscured. We already have all the answers. It's just the programming that's convinced us to the contrary that limits us.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #67
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think that link is not good I don't believe you cants catch herpes from human contact
Old 05-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #68
franciejones
Banned

I was only wondering why this phone call was held on to. I do not find him credible at all. I think it is ludicrous to "edit" a phone call. Other sites put them up in an instant. And yet Kerry and Bill sometimes take MONTHS to post their interveiws. It is very frustrating and I have never understood it. I mean it tool until April or May to post interviews from February....what is the deal with that? I sure don't require anything fancy...just the info. I mean Coast to COast is live....what is so complicated that PC takes so long to post? I just dont get it and never will. If the editing takes so long, then just dont edit...that is my take on it.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #69
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

It's all abt money....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ngo#post136327

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:01 AM   #70
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry I did it again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:45 AM   #71
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

My quick summary of this is that it is one of two things...

One..... TPB have tried to create a large pandemic and it is failing miserably, or Two....they are setting us up for the big one to come with full vaccinations available. Not for me thanks.

Time will tell.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #72
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/stud...u_pandemic.htm

How to Fabricate a “Deadly Pandemic”
Out of Thin Air!

It appears that the Swine flu “Pandemic” hoped for by the Illuminati, is not going to materialize irrespective of their all out push! They just couldn’t bring it off this time, because there are still some honest, vocal, people who hold them accountable and counteract their lies with truth

But you can be sure they’ll be back again, either with the same disease or with a different one, or even many different diseases, ready again to terrify the public into being vaccinated. So it is important to understand – and remember – how they try to fabricate an epidemic/pandemic.

One of their main goals is to scare you into believing that you and your family members need to be vaccinated against a “life-threatening” disease. In that way they will be able to inject you directly with many different deadly bacteria and/or viruses, which will insure your death.

Their ultimate goal is Population Extermination.

Here are a couple of quotes from Illuminati members who have utter contempt for the rest of the population of the world:

Bertrand Russell, Illuminati, advisor to presidents, author and population extermination guru, wrote the following in his book, The Impact of Science on Society (1953):

“At present the population of the world is increasing. . . War so far has had no great effect on this increase. . . I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others. . . If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full. . . The state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of it.” Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially the suffering of others.”

Prince Philip and his son, Prince Charles of England, are both extensively involved with the World Wildlife Fund and “Sustainable Development” – a euphemism for Population Extermination. The elitists want the world and its resources for themselves. They want to be rid of the rest of us who they refer to as “useless eaters.” They claim we are “fouling” their earth.

Here is a quote from Prince Philip:

“In the event that I am reincarnated I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to overpopulation.” Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA) 1988.

Let’s re-cap their formula for fabricating a “pandemic”:

1. Suddenly, out of nowhere, fill the newspapers and television news with terrifying headlines.

2. Continue the hype ad nauseum.

3. Make sure that those who may have the disease are given unlimited entry to the United States and other countries so the epidemic will at least seem to spread.

4. Make certain the Public Health authorities. Including the Centers for Disease Control, are on board with their lies.

5. Haul in huge profits for the pharmaceutical companies from mandatory medicines (in this case, the dangerous drug, Tamiflu) and forced vaccinations.

6. Give the contract for making the vaccine to an insider company - one of the most unscrupulous pharmaceutical companies in the country (in this case, the one that was just caught red-handed sending contaminated vaccines to 18 countries).

7. Get states to declare martial law so they can forcibly inject you with very dangerous substances (vaccinations) against your will – under penalty of prison.

8. Direct Homeland Security to declare a National Emergency over so few cases that it is absurd. Yet the American people will believe almost anything.

9. Make sure the World Health Organization also lies to the American people.

10. Do not warn people to refrain from eating the meat of animals that are infected with the exact disease they don’t want to get. Keep their rich Industrialist friends in the Big Business of factory farming happy by telling the public to continue eating the meat of animals that are infected. Tell the public you can’t get the Swine flu from Swine!

11. Tell the public that the previous Swine Flu epidemic in 1976 was DEADLY, even though there is evidence of only ONE death (if even that) – a soldier at Fort Dix, NJ. who had undoubtedly received many different types of vaccines at Boot Camp, a much more likely explanation for his illness and death.

12. Try to downplay the reports of legitimate scientists and news reports who are telling the truth (that the Swine flu is no worse than the regular flu).

13. Don’t let the people know that the only people who developed the flu in the pandemic of 1918 were those who had been vaccinated.

14. Confuse the people with mixed messages. On one hand, tell them “a Terrible Pandemic is coming,” but then tell them, “There’s NO cause for alarm!”

15. Confuse the people even more by changing the name of the supposed Pandemic.

16. Above all, don’t let the people know that the virus was made in the laboratory specifically to start a Pandemic to try to kill billions of people.

17. Don’t let the people know about the previous man-made epidemics.

18. “If at first they don’t succeed, they definitely will try, try again” because the American people have a very short memory.

It is important to understand that the elitist Illuminati who want to destroy 5 1/2 Billion people worldwide by the year 2020 will continue to fabricate one “pandemic” after another. They want you to plead for a vaccine that you “think” will protect you.

But vaccines DON’T WORK and they are NOT safe. They are filled with numerous dangerous ingredients, including microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) that can kill you.

Swine Flu is a HOAX!
It is a U.S. Government
Psychological Operation (Psy/Op)
to TERRIFY the Public!

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/stud.../swine_flu.htm
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #73
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Micjer, I'm not sure what goodnewsaboutgod is trying to say. I get the point about it being a hoax, but there isn't a doubt about there being swine flu in Mexico only an idiot would deny it. So if this is about how many, or how bad it can be, etc... I understand but we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water.

First either there was a flu outbreak or not. Hmmm? If we deny that then we can probably quit there. However, in as much as someone can actually "know" something, I know there was a flu outbreak. So that in my humble opinion is not the hoax. The hoax could be any one or combination of several other topics related to the outbreak.

And by the way we tend to catagorize the word outbreak in the same way we use epidemic or pandemic. That is some more programing by the media. A person could have an outbreak of mumps in the family but that hardly qualifies for an epidemic or pandemic.

Our awareness of this issue seems to ebb and flow with the intensity brought to us via the media. And yet we here on the forum say we are the most "awake". hmmm? Maybe that is why they call it programing on television.

In fact if you want a revolution use your second amendment right and shoot the damn television. Then we would have a fighting chance.

Check out my blog I'm trying to figure out this flu whose behavior borders on swinish.

Last edited by Waterman; 05-15-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote