Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #101
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
You do realize that its really the Jesus guy who is actually beating on other people, right?

You keep saying we're off-topic. Would you please tell me what this topic is? What is it you want us to discuss here?
Read the original post and reply to it.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #102
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
This is unconstructive and off-topic.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #103
arcora
Banned

why is the pink lady so full of hate?
Old 12-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #104
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

All I have to say is ...you can try to talk..and when talking won't work...you know you have to move on..it will needlessly drain you

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17795
Old 12-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #105
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Okay - I have been watching this thread for a while and this stops now.

Now that I have had to get involved, this is the only warning I will give because, after this, I will be giving members a holiday from the forum and that goes for any wisecrack responses to this warning.

I am not going to name anyone - you know who you are.

Sort it out people or I'll do it for you.

Be nice!

G
Old 12-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #106
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Oh so your point is the moderating of the site sux...well that will get you far..lol

ok ok i need to go laugh somewhere else...you seem to revel int his negativity WS...do enjoy it...
I am not reveling in anything.

I have a SINCERE and GENUINE problem, unlike all the people in this thread posting sarcasm and mockery.

The moderators and administrators of this forum need to seriously review how it allows members to behave.

You have responded to this thread many times, but you have offered nothing constructive -- just a heap of negative and insulting digs and pokes.

You have contributed absolutely nothing towards the concerns I have outlined in the original post.

You are yet another one of the mob, beating on the guy who everyone else is beating on. You're actually enjoying it. I can tell you. You're not sincere. You're just happy to watch someone squirm.

That's the truth right there.

Problem is I don't squirm. I'll stand here and stick to my word, no matter how many people gang up and abuse me. That doesn't make me the one with the problem. It makes anyone who joins a mob to beat on a sole person the ones with the real problem.

Just because I am alone here, copping abuse, it does not make me the one who is wrong. You all know tat too -- but you don't care.

I have my chin up high...

NEXT insult..

I'll just keep flapping my arms until someone realises the true spirit of this forum.

ONE person can defeat a million if he is sincere.

Keep bashing people..

Bash me until you're exhausted..

I will be still standing here.

When ONE person sticks up for my concerns (which are sincere and founded) and doesn't join the mob, I will respect you.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #107
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Okay - I have been watching this thread for a while and this stops now.

Now that I have had to get involved, this is the only warning I will give because, after this, I will be giving members a holiday from the forum and that goes for any wisecrack responses to this warning.

I am not going to name anyone - you know who you are.

Sort it out people or I'll do it for you.

Be nice!

G
It is my wish that I will receive some acknowledgment for the original post in this thread,
Old 12-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #108
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Well Warrior,I was interested in what you had to say but if you don't feel this is going to work for you, I understand.

Consider that if this forum is not already set up in a way that will work for you, this may not be the forum in which to express your insights.
There are many forums on the net and it will be far easier to find another one that already meets your specifications more closely. This one is highly unlikely to make the changes that work for you. It is what it is. Accept that and move on.

It's a little like going to another country and insisting natives accomodate you rather than adapting to the customs there - as poor as those customs may be.

All the best,
Robyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I have tried on this forum, but the threads keep turning into a religious debate.

I am just trying to make everyone see that there needs to be better moderation on the forum to insist people stay on topic and stop the consensus that it's ok to beat on the Jesus guy.

Once we can all get THERE, I can post a lot of stories all about my life -- many of which I am quite sure people will be interested in. But I just cannot do that unless people learn to stay on topic and stop accusing me of beliefs that I don't hold and didn't promote.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #109
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

op tldo i agree with the light/ lucifer stuff tho.. like all this galactic light federation stuff. i heard some aussie guy go on about the false light scenario thingy.. anyway im off have fun..
Old 12-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #110
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
Well Warrior,I was interested in what you had to say but if you don't feel this is going to work for you, I understand.

Consider that if this forum is not already set up in a way that will work for you, this may not be the forum in which to express your insights.
There are many forums on the net and it will be far easier to find another one that already meets your specifications more closely. This one is highly unlikely to make the changes that work for you. It is what it is. Accept that and move on.

It's a little like going to another country and insisting natives accomodate you rather than adapting to the customs there - as poor as those customs may be.

All the best,
Robyn

I do not have any specifications except for a request for people to stay sincere and stay on topic. I wish that to be backed up by proper moderation.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #111
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is my wish that I will receive some acknowledgment for the original post in this thread,
Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

You spelled vein wrong. {Really, you're just too easy to play with.}

Q. Do you play?
Q. Do you dance, at all...?
Q. Are you from a military family?
Q. Are you going to continue b*tchslapping every Tom Dick and Harriot who posts in "your" thread? It appears to be a disincentive.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #112
arcora
Banned

Quote:
ok....

agree for the most part with the op.

few observations....

some people don't like the idea of GOD because it threatens the idea that they are him.

some constructive criticism on the op...try to say it with fewer words. it's a lot to digest.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #113
tron
Avalon Senior Member

that is why i do not follow the bible as the word of god.
it is on topic.
i love jesus' teachings.
the bible has too many "gods" posing as the true god.
Jesus (or his teachings) saved me from 7 years of confusion by showing me that the same people running the world today are being run by those same "gods" of the old testimate.

so god is the same yesterday today and forever?
indeed! the "old testimate god" is still the same, leading people and leaders to rape and kill.

so is the god that sent jesus or his teachings the same?
indeed! this teaching loving god so misrepresented by the leaders of the day is still saving people from the lies tought about his "son".
Old 12-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #114
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
ok....

agree for the most part with the op.

few observations....

some people don't like the idea of GOD because it threatens the idea that they are him.

some constructive criticism on the op...try to say it with fewer words. it's a lot to digest.
My biggest problem, that people are either ignoring or don't want to acknowledge, is not that I refuse to hear other people's views on the Bible and religion -- it's just that I don't want to hear it in place of a genuine response to any thread I make. I don't want to constantly have people totally ignore anything that I have posted about, to have to wade through 5 pages of why people don't like religion. I don't care about why people don't like religion. I'm utterly uninterested. I've heard it all before and all that people are saying has all been said before -- like a million times.

I just want responses to my posts, in context and on topic. I tried to get this passed as a rule, but the moderators said: no, we like to just let threads go where they go. The direct result of that is that I am not able to post about anything, because theres a heap of people on this forum that have been watching the situation and they know perfectly well they will get away with disrupting the topic. I am quite sure that many of them even think it's funny. So now, it "particularly" wont stop. There's always some joker that thinks they can instigate the mockery, and then -- it's all game over. No more topic. No more thread. If I complain, I'm basically told to get over it.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #115
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
that is why i do not follow the bible as the word of god.
it is on topic.
i love jesus' teachings.
the bible has too many "gods" posing as the true god.
Jesus (or his teachings) saved me from 7 years of confusion by showing me that the same people running the world today are being run by those same "gods" of the old testimate.

so god is the same yesterday today and forever?
indeed! the "old testimate god" is still the same, leading people and leaders to rape and kill.

so is the god that sent jesus or his teachings the same?
indeed! this teaching loving god so misrepresented by the leaders of the day is still saving people from the lies tought about his "son".
This is completely off topic.

Please respond to the original post.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #116
arcora
Banned

Quote:
My biggest problem, that people are either ignoring or don't want to acknowledge, is not that I refuse to hear other people's views on the Bible and religion -- it's just that I don't want to hear it in place of a genuine response to any thread I make. I don't want to constantly have people totally ignore anything that I have posted about, to have to wade through 5 pages of why people don't like religion. I don't care about why people don't like religion. I'm utterly uninterested. I've heard it all before and all that people are saying has all been said before -- like a million times.

I just want responses to my posts, in context and on topic. I tried to get this passed as a rule, but the moderators said: no, we like to just let threads go where they go. The direct result of that is that I am not able to post about anything, because theres a heap of people on this forum that have been watching the situation and they know perfectly well they will get away with disrupting the topic. I am quite sure that many of them even think it's funny. So now, it "particularly" wont stop. There's always some joker that thinks they can instigate the mockery, and then -- it's all game over. No more topic. No more thread. If I complain, I'm basically told to get over it.
i hear you but i don't think it's gonna change.

they can't separate the bible or GOD from religion. add to that fact they think they're co-creators (sitting alongside GOD) and it's a messed up mind set.

something tells me they're going to see the right hand of GOD soon enough.

anyway...often it's easier to say it with music...

so, for the co-creators and the religionists...

Last edited by arcora; 12-15-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #117
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

WS why don't you append your original post down to bullet points, concise and well thought out.

Maybe it will take some time, few hours or days but see what you come up with, becoming crystal clear takes time.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #118
tron
Avalon Senior Member

"something tells me they're going to see the right hand of GOD soon enough"

indeed!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #119
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
i hear you but i don't think it's gonna change.

they can't separate the bible or GOD from religion. add to that fact they think they're co-creators (sitting alongside GOD) and it's a messed up mind set.

something tells me they're going to see the right hand of GOD soon enough.

anyway...often it's easier to say it with music...

so, for the co-creators and the religionists...

That's all well and good, but if I make a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with anything Biblical, why do members always ignore the post and directly start talking about religion? I know why.. it is because they see "WarriorServant" and they think: "Oh the Jesus guy".. so they ignore the thread and say something like: "Oh a bible thumper". That immediately sets the thread off on a irreversible tangent all about why people can't stand religion (it's happening all over "THIS" thread -- amazing), because there's a hoard of people that will follow after them -- and if I complain, "I'm the bad guy" because I'm the only one complaining about it.

Really, all people are saying is: "We don't want to hear ANYTHING about your life, your stories, your experiences or anything you believe, because it contained the word God. The only way you can post on this forum is if you don't mention God or Jesus, and THEN we'll let you post. Until then, we're just going to take every thread you make straight down the religious never-never".

All I want is for it to be stopped, because I can't find any intelligent conversation about problems I see in the world or things that have happened in my life. Not one of my threads has ever gotten that far. They're all hjust big religious debates now, going on and on about religion by the same people. What I am asking is reasonable.q

Last edited by Karen; 12-16-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: remove quoted video link
Old 12-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #120
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Hello and welcome Warrior Servant, what are you trying you convey, might eye ask?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #121
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...add to that fact they think they're co-creators...
We do not think we are co-creators, we are... If the understanding of the Universal Laws are still foreign to you, it is normal you have this perspective.

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #122
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I don't have a problem believing in God.

The problem is everyone has a different concept of God.

You can say that you're God is Jesus, I might say something different, and someone else something different, and so on and so on....

WarriorServant, please click the link in my signature.....Watch just the beginning of the interview....listen to what the man has to say.

Regards,
Old 12-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #123
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
We do not think we are co-creators, we are...
keep thinking happy thoughts
Old 12-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #124
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Personally, I don't have a problem believing in God.

The problem is everyone has a different concept of God.

You can say that you're God is Jesus, I might say something different, and someone else something different, and so on and so on....

WarriorServant, please click the link in my signature.....Watch just the beginning of the interview....listen to what the man has to say.

Regards,
My whole problem isn't about whether or not people believe in God. My problem lies in the fact that I can't mention God without people dropping all other context and from that point onwards turning any topic I make into a big rebuttal against God, Jesus, the Bible etc. I know that many people don't believe that the Bible is the word of God, and I can't make anyone change -- but I just want to be able to say what I want to say without people dwelling on only what they think about God or religion.

I feel like a broken record, but to this date, this community still is not getting my concern. To some everything up, all I want is for people top let me speak freely and reserve their opinions on religion so that I can get through everything I'd like to say and talk about. What I am asking is so simple that it's amazing to me that people will not allow it.

I just want to be able to talk on the forum without being pulled into a back alley to have my arm twisted behind my back because I mentioned God. I can't work out why this community keeps (for the most part) utterly ignoring anything I want to talk about and dwelling ONLY on their religious perceptions, totally disregarding the fact that I am not even here to discuss religion.

I have already watched all Project Camelot videos. Some more than once.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #125
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
keep thinking happy thoughts
Actually I have noted the majority here do not believe they are gods or co-creators per say. Its a matter of believing in one's self and the ability to map your own destiny, not actually creating the entire universe. Which of course contradicts the norm of religious beliefs, that no one controls their own future because no matter what you do; supposedly a force called Fate ostensibly always determines the outcome.

Its an interesting idea, but there shouldn't be anything wrong with believing otherwise, even if that entails a contradictory idea of - thinking positively and manifesting positive outcomes as a result.

Regards,
Closed Thread