Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Unveiled Mysteries - How to visualize and manifest

There is a great thread on manifesting going on right now. I've come across a long teaching, so I don't want to interfere with the other thread too much and so creating a second one here as this is a very interesting and important subject for us co-creators here. This thread can also be about "Unveiled Mysteries" the book if any one has any comments on it. For me, I think it is well worth checking out.

For manifesting, I personally like the idea "not my will but thine be done" when it comes to manifesting, because I believe the higher consciousness within me knows exactly what I need and will provide a grand 'ol adventurous life perfectly for me that makes the biggest positive impact possible when I surrender to the higher inspiration from within.

That being said, I was just now reading a book called "Unveiled Mysteries" by Godfre Ray King (1934) online:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3177197/Un...odfre-Ray-King

and I stumbled upon a very detailed instruction on how to visualize and manifest. I'm not sure if this is one of the earliest teachings on this or not, it certainly pre-dates 'the secret'! but even though it's pretty old, I think it's great, very powerful and worth sharing.

It even contains a bit on the 'law' of one.

Here is the very first bit:

"What is true visualization and what happens when one does visualize?"

"True visualization," he answered, "is God's attribute and Power of Sight acting in the mind of man. When one consciously pictures in his mind a desire he wishes fulfilled he is using one of the most powerful means of bringing it into his visible, tangible experience. There is much confusion and uncertainty in the minds of many, concerning what actually happens when one visualizes or makes a mental picture of something he desires. No form ever came into existence anywhere in the universe unless some one had consciously held a picture of that form in his thought for every thought contains a picture of the idea within it. Even an abstract thought has a picture of some kind or at least a picture that is one's mental concept of it.

"I will give you an exercise by which one may develop, consciously control, and direct his visualizing activities for definite accomplishment. There are several steps to the process which every student can use at any and all times. The practice does bring visible, tangible results when really applied. The first step is to determine upon a definite plan or desire to be fulfilled. In this, see that it is constructive, honorable, and worthy of your time and effort. Be sure to examine your motive for bringing such a creation into expression. It must be honest both toward yourself and the rest of the world, not merely to follow a whim or gratify appetites of the physical senses. Remember there is a vast difference between use, desire, and appetite. Use is the fulfilling of the Great Universal Law of Service. Desire is the expanding activity of God through which manifestation is constantly sustained and is Perfection enlarging itself. Appetite is but habit established by the continued gratification of the feeling nature and is but energy focused and qualified by suggestions from the outer activity of life.

"Be very sure that there is no lurking feeling within that you would be glad to benefit at the expense of another. A Real student and only such a one will get the benefit out of this kind of training takes the reins into his own hands and determines to discipline and consciously control the human self. He chooses what shall or shall not be in his world and through the process of picturing within his mind designs and brings into manifestation a definitely determined plan of Life.

"The second step is to.....

To see the second step and the rest check out this page I just created for this post:

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-manifest

Also, you can check out the whole book for free here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3177197/Un...odfre-Ray-King

Which is well worth the reading time in my opinion

BTW, the teaching is from Saint Germain (remember though this is 75 years old, so the language and teaching I'm sure would be very updated now)

What do you think of it?

P.S. This is thread number 1000 in the spiritual section and post number 300 here for me - yippee

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-26-2009 at 01:55 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #2
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unveiled Mysteries - How to visualize and manifest

I have a book about St Germain. Very cool stuff, although I hesitate dwelling on it. It seems "cultish" and ritualistic at times.

I think its wise that we all become the masters of our own worlds and continue creating!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What book do you have Sammy Tray?

When we get into spiritual truth, it gets very foggy. By that I mean, I personally have no doubt that there are ascended beings who have graduated beyond the need to reincarnate here on schoolroom earth anymore. They are God free beings. They have been 'reborn' as Jesus stressed to us so many times into the higher consciousness and reside in the spiritual realm.

They have no desire for us to worship them, they do however have a strong desire to see us, by our own free will, come up higher and Be masters below as they are above.

That being said, there is no doubt whatsoever, that there are many impostors who have claimed to be the masters when in reality they are not and many of the good masters names have been quite tarnished in the process.. all part of the game of life here in 3d!

The book I posted above is interesting, check it out and see if it's cultish. I will not disagree, anything that is asking you to join some religion or whatnot is not where the truth is found, however, there may indeed be much wisdom in the teachings.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

The book I am familiar with is "St. Germain on ALCHEMY-Formulas for Self-Transformation" Author Prophet (not a big fan of the authors/recorders however).

Its not that Germain is "cultish" but the people who try and walk his walk are. Know what I mean?

Last edited by sammytray; 08-25-2009 at 11:46 PM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I think that you've hit the nail on the head.

There is reality beyond the material, and there are spiritual beings there that want us to achieve spiritual freedom here and take dominion over our planet.

Many teachings have been released to help us come higher, sometimes those teachings have been corrupted by opposition, very true enough.

Anyway, the point is, no one yet, or very very few people yet, have actually followed the teachings all the way. As with any spiritual movement or organization, they have almost all lost their way.

It has almost always, in every case of any spiritual teaching, including Buddha and Jesus, and Yogananda, and all the organizations that have released teachings from the masters, become more about the outer organization rather than the inner truth.

A big part of this, imo, is opposition from the matrix itself. Truth here gets trampled quickly and most often even the messengers themselves almost always get caught in the trap of pride and ego.

That's why I've been stressing lately in my post, it's about being reborn, surrendering the ego completely, that is truly the only Way the infinite will be able to bring forth a pure New Earth through us.

That being said, the teachings are available on this planet for those that are ready to prove out the reality that there are no limitations other than the ones we collectively agree on. I like the book linked above (unveiled mysteries) and recommend it as a read

I also think the one you linked Sammy, "St. Germain on ALCHEMY-Formulas for Self-Transformation" is probably worth a read as well. I do think that organization did most definitely lose it's way, but a lot of the materials are interesting if you're willing to take them out of the box of the messenger or the organization itself.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #6
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Fourteen. I have always resonated with St. Germain. My fav street in Paris is named after him.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote