Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-23-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
ThePropagandist

Default Help! Kind Of!

Hello!

This is the first post and depending on how it goes maybe my last!
This is really hard for me to explain, and this is the first time I've talked opnly about it so please go easy on me!
I've been watching the camelot video's for the last year prior to that I had been awoken by Icke (books) and philosophy. I have been awake (in varying degrees since 2003 also I should say I'm 27 now.
My awakening, you must understand is a spiritual one and one that has seen me make many changes to my existance.
Recently (over the last 12 months) I have noticed that I have been able to somehow (i know this sounds crazy) influence / manifest reality to extreme degrees.
I mean, what I think and want....and will, has a 90% sucess rate of happening.
I mean really strange things that should not have been able to happen have been happening.
At first I thought this was pretty cool and made things like winning competitions (band related) and being able to control the way people think!
But now this is happening at a staggering rate, and my thoughts are getting more and more erratic. The thoughts that are running through my head are not my thoughts, i mean they sound different inside my head......(not my voice) and also I'm thinking about stuff I have no clue about and then finding out about them later!
I feel I should explain, I can't perform miracles but it seems i can create the situations in which miracles can manifest.
I can't change people or opinions but have been able to create situations where people have changed themselves or thier opinions.

I see things when I close my eyes and have been able, in a relaxed state to fully re-create to significant details, rooms and places and people and I see them as if I have my eyes open.
This started off about 2 years ago with just seeing vivid colours when I was trying to go to sleep, which I concentrated on and have now turned into this!
I've not spoken to many people about this for fear of people not believing me.
The way I see it....your all as nuts as me to be here so I trust youguys.....even though we've never met!

AM I CRAZY? I'm worried about manifesting cancer in myself because I smoke and am constantly bombarded with warnings, adverts and peer pressure!

Either way this is happening to me for a reason, I feel like it's not a coincidence this is happening to me now.

I still can't make people love me lol!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #2
ThePropagandist

Default Re: Help! Kind Of!

sorry if this is the wrong forum i didn't know where else to post!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
Tuza

It sounds like you have got some kind of gift there. If that is the case then the world really needs people like you right now.

With the way things are going and with what you can do, please, please, start using this to manifest peace and love in the world, and try and wish away the bad guys,

much love to you.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi ,

In my opinion it is time you would need some guidance from a mature and balanced mentor to help you stay in control of your own mind.

Maybe you want to find someone in your region who is familiar with your experiences.

A forum like this, or any kind of forum, could be even more confusing to you at this point in time.

Your talents are developing very fast and that can be an overwhelming experience.

Jenny.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #5
ThePropagandist

Tuza - Thanks, I'm not sure if it's a gift. I get the feeling we all have this ability!
I'm a nice guy, too nice if i'm honest. Thing is I used to have to really concentrate on things to make them happen, so I could always choose what I wanted to manifest but now it's happening on a whim, so i try to not put myself around situations or people that will cause negative situations!
Btw if thats your pic in the avatar then.........woah!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
seekur3
Avalon Senior Member

If it's good stuff happening, go with the flow, honey.
When similar stuff (on a lesser scale) started happening to me, I started to doubt my sanity.
I now believe I sometimes tap into the 'cosmic consciousness' (or whatever label you want to call it) & it's part of my soul's evolution.
as for the negative stuff, I'm learned to see problems as opportunities for further advancement.
seekur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #7
ThePropagandist

Jenny- Thanks for the reply. I really wasn't sure where to go because I can't look people up in the yellow pages for this type of thing
I totally understand what you're saying, I get the feeling like i'm drawn to certain people magnetically anyway.
My intuition has also grown (i think naturally) and can usually sense if something told to me is right, but it sometimes gets confused with someone wholeheartedly believing something (which has turned out to be wrong).
So i know certain aspects of myself are far behind others!

Anyway i really appreciate your response and will try to act upon it.

X
Old 10-23-2008, 02:47 PM   #8
ThePropagandist

seekur3- I fully agree with you. I'm of the mindset that nothing bad has ever happened to me. Life is all about experience, who decides if something is good or bad???? On my deathbed i'll be grateful to know what it feels like to expreience loss, hatred, vengence as much as love, joy and other sensations.
Thanks for your reply!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #9
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:39 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #10
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey TP,
sounds like if your pinealgland has become very active and your third eye opened.
This can happen spontaneously or through several techniques. Nevertheless it happened to you.
You wil have to learn to deal with it like little children have to learn to deal with traffic.

No, you're not crazy.
If it happens again you can ask for a tutor and you probably will get one instantly and he (or she) will guide you through the proces.

Funny that you mentioned not being able to make people love you as this activation of the pinealgland is often accomplished by leading sexual energy from the bottomchakra upwards, a sublimationproces.

Anyway: Don't be afraid, be aware.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

To the Propagandist! There is a similar though not identical situation with me. I noticed that if I really desire sth it comes true. There may be like a year lapse between my wish and realization. or that an answer to a question suddenly pops in my head in the form of a word.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:34 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #13
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePropagandist View Post
I mean really strange things that should not have been able to happen have been happening.
At first I thought this was pretty cool and made things like winning competitions (band related) and being able to control the way people think!
But now this is happening at a staggering rate, and my thoughts are getting more and more erratic. The thoughts that are running through my head are not my thoughts, i mean they sound different inside my head......(not my voice) and also I'm thinking about stuff I have no clue about and then finding out about them later!
Hi TP,

It sound great to most of us ... but if I read between the lines you also say that it sometimes are strange thoughts
and not your 'own'. So besides all the cheers I think it's wise to seek help as well or at least take care that you share
this with somebody you trust in your vicinity. There's a lot of mind control going on as well, so don't let dark powers
abuse the ability you have. Get somebody you trust in the loop so you are not only 'monitored' by yourself ...

Good luck, cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #14
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Hi TP,

Cherish your gift and learn to use it for the good of all. A forum member here has written a meditation guide. Take a look at some of the content and, if you are so inclined, consider contacting the author. I don't know the author personally, it just seemed to me that of the people who visit this forum, he could be a source of help for you. Thank you for choosing to be here with us at this time.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 PM   #15
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

i am not sure about all that has been in reply thus far...

hello propagandist! i wonder why you choose such a name for yourself... anyway... to your original post's inquiry...

manifestation of real thoughts/feelings are accelerating... i have noticed the increase over the last five years... it is now near instantaneous...
you DO need a good mentor if you are having problems with control of your own thought patterns... but so does everyone! daily practice and vigilant self discipline...

yes, we all have it... but most of us are so conflicted within our own thoughts and feelings that we negate the creations before they come to fruition..

hang tight! and be wise with your intentions... along with the Right of co-creation comes the Responsibility of that which you create....

::smiles::
SunRa
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:34 AM   #16
nirvanapirate
Avalon Senior Member

First off take a deep breath, everything is normal and that way it should be.

It seems like you are becoming aware of your full conscious potential. With different levels of spiritual acitivation come different and powerful manifestation powers.

Do you work on training your inner silence? That might help you cope with some of your feelings and aid you in figuring out how to use your knowledge wisely.

Best of luck buddy.
nirvanapirate is offline   Reply With Quote