Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-24-2009, 02:58 AM   #51
no caste

Default Re: Chemtrails in action??

Star Wars, Chemtrails & 9/11 ...

On Clifford E. Carnicom's website (www.carnicom.com), there is a document first dated September 4, 2001. When I printed the document last year, it ran 171 pp, so the list of its recipients is lengthy. The activity in my estimate occurs in USA (over 40 states), Canada, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Croatia, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Haiti, Afghanistan. Also, there are sightings of silver orbs in California, Texas, Alabama, presumed to be advanced UMAs.

The health effects are obscene, and I'd like to know who authorized this Most Stupid, Illegal, Lethal, Secret Plan. The sun is indeed dimming, which likely also speaks to osteoarthritis. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4171591.stm

"Hospitalizations for osteoarthritis soared from about 322,000 in 1993 to 735,000 in 2006, according to the latest News and Numbers from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Osteoarthritis is a painful disease resulting from deteriorating cartilage and bones rubbing together."
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/120308.php

NATIONAL & GLOBAL NOTICE GIVEN, Posted on Behalf of an Active Citizen by Clifford E Carnicom.
http://www.carnicom.com/notice1.htm

INTRODUCTORY NOTES BY THE SENDER:
4 Sept 2001

Dear Cliff,

As per your request, I've compiled a partial list of individuals/positions/organizations to whom I've already MAILED (via snail mail USPS) copies of your website pages - 5 sheets in all, with both sides presenting your website materials.

Now then, the informational pakets were sent out in either one of two 'configurations'.

First configuration consisted of : ...

Sep 05 2001

Since it is blatantly apparent that FEDERAL officials appointed to their respective FEDERAL office and their FEDERAL agencies during both the Clinton Administration as well as the Bush Administration have, are and will continue to use the powers of their office/agency to engage in CRIMINAL MALFEASANCE as well in OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE with specific regard to this CHEMTRAIL spraying all across the continental United States of America, chemtrail information letters have been sent to the following FEDERAL Law Enforcement Officers in the U.S. Marshal's Service:

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Additional comments are within the text of the recipient listing.]

The U.S. Surgeon General
Office of the U.S. Surgeon General
Department of Health & Human Services
200 Independence Avenue S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201

The Deputy U.S. Surgeon General
Washington, D.C. 20201

The Chief of Staff
Washington, D.C. 20201

The American Medical Association
AMA Chicago Headquarters
515 N. State Street
Chicago, IL 60610

AMA New Jersey Office
119 Cherry Hill Road - 3rd Floor
Parsippany, NJ 07054

AMA Washington Office
1101 Vermont
Washington, D.C. 20005

AMA Insurance Agency, Inc.
200 N. Lasalle Street - Ste. 400
Chicago, IL 60601

Dr. James Dooley, Chairperson
Department of Biology
Adelphi University
Garden City, NY 11530

Dr. Mahasin Tadros, Chair
Department of Naturual & Physical Sciences
Alabama Agricultural & Mechanical University
Normal, AL 35762-1357

Dr. Shiva P. Singh, Acting Chair
Department of Biology
Alabama State University
Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

... etc [171pp] ....

And then the buildings fell.

HAARP Theory And Chemtrails - Research Goals, By Jim Phelps, 12-5-3
http://www.rense.com/general45/reee.htm

It appears that on the chemtrails CCF bulletin board there is much concern about the HAARP system and its relationship to chemtrails techniques. The HAARP system is a high powered PWM transmitter and phased array antenna system. It is about experiments on the upper layers of the ionosphere. Some of the experiments look into its use as a deep penetration communications system for nuclear subs, some of the experiments look into changing the ion density and reaction rates of pollutants in the upper atmosphere, and some is aimed at understanding conduction effects in the ion layers.

Where does this all lead? Some of the more interesting directions are towards some of the work of Tesla, ie, where he suggested recovering energy from the atmosphere and some special high energy weapons. Tesla was into high voltage and atmospheric effects. It is not hard to notice what Tesla's objectives were about, collecting the Sun's energy stored in the atmosphere. He noted that the atmosphere tends to collect a lot of charge from the electrons entering the North Pole zones and Protons entering the South Pole. If one could harness this charge then one would have almost unlimited clean electric power, almost direct from the Sun. This would eliminate the problems with coal emissions poisoning the planet, solve the extreme risks associated with the nuclear power direction, and slow the use of limited oil resources. [Interesting article here on oil: http://www.oilcrash.com/eating.htm]

Will Thomas, Stories I Am Watching
http://www.willthomasonline.net/will..._WATCHING.html
http://www.willthomasonline.net/index.html

Excerpt
NEW GEOPOLITICS OF ENERGY
“At a time when world supplies of oil, natural gas, uranium and key industrial minerals like copper and cobalt are beginning to shrink and the demand for them is exploding, the major industrial powers are becoming more desperate in their drive to gain control over what remains of the planet's untapped reserves…
"It is essential that America reverse the militarization of its dependence on imported energy and ease geopolitical competition with China and Russia over control of foreign resources. Because this would require greater investment in energy alternatives, it would also lead to an improved energy economy at home (with lower prices in the long run) and a better chance at overcoming global warming” - leading to abrupt climate shift through massive methane release from melting permafrost and ocean floor clathrates.

“As we approach the 2008 elections, two paths lie before us."

Find millions of international citizen reports online too. If you haven't noticed chemtrails in your area, then count yourself lucky and you're probably in an area that is sparsely populated, inconsequential, sovereign, neglected or in plans for use, e.g. Texas ranch. Or you haven't looked up. Or you've been indoors, M-F/9-5, as there's less flight activity on weekends. Or you've been asleep, as there's more flight activity at night now.

PEACE & 'ZURE DREAMIN'
Old 01-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #52
no caste

[Kathleen] While giving a weather report a German meteorologist talks about a snakelike stream in the air spread by the military that has nothing to do with weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV11ydpcdow

English and Italian subtitles.

Originally posted here
http://projectavalon.net/forum/newre...ote=1&p=106459
Old 02-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #53
no caste

Big X in the sky on Sunday here. Between it, the cat missing, personal pressure, I had a lot of anxiety: barf day.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #54
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Chemtrails in action??

There is no evidence whatsoever of aircraft modified to perform some of the spraying methodologies that are proposed. The only things on an aircraft that shoot things out (besides the engine exhaust) is the toilet and the fuel dump orifices, often at the wing tip. If the aircraft are squirting chemicals out of the fuel dump nozzles, what's in the fuel tanks? Poisonous chemicals?
(One exception to this is a military version of a civilian aircraft called TACAMO, a Navy variant of the AWACS aircraft. It has these oddball nozzles near the base of the wings. But they're still fuel-dump nozzles; they've merely been moved inboard because the TACAMO has reconnaissance pods at the wingtips, and they don't want to jettison JP-8 over the million-dollar electronics.)

If they were using the human waste dump orifices then they would beed to install devices to aerosolize the chemicals and tell the pilots where to release. If it were a passenger airplane it could not spray in a checkerboard pattern because they are on a timetable to get from point a to point b.

__________________________________________________ ____

Thanks Hueyii for your insight...this confirms to me that the airplanes being used are Drones...
Enlighten yourself with the Videos below...make sure you don't tell Boeing!

Posted below are extremely informative videos regarding Chemtrails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSryORtHQZw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wye2YWRohT4&NR=1

__________________________________________________ ______
The End is the Beginning and the Beginning is Now...Yours Truly
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #55
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I do not believe the weather modification stance for the follow reasons…

If this was the case for 'global warming' it would NOT be concentrated in highly populated areas and it would be every day of the week rather than Thursday/Friday/Saturday when the majority of people will be outside enjoying the 'fresh' air. I feel it is for mass immune system attack to lower everybodies body to what is about to occur.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #56
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

ya know, we have hard water here, and there will be spots on everything that is hand washed or splashed with water, but there shouldn't be "spots" on the lock that is on my gate, because it's not splashed with anything other than rain. Yet, it's got a white buildup you wouldn't believe. Yep, there's something in the air -
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #57
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i certainly count myself as lucky. i have never seen a chemtrail.
if they are spraying in canada, they're not doing it in northern alberta.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #58
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Can I giggle now, or later?

http://tinyurl.com/dhr592

WSJ article on the consideration of "geoengineering" by our government.

I'd say they're becoming aware that a great number of us already know about it and are starting that backing into admitting it. LOL
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:07 PM   #59
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

I posted an article yesterday on another thread about chemtrails

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3763

And today we have been sprayed constantly non stop. Up until about 2 months ago there was never a chemtrail to be seen here, then all of a sudden there they are!

I live in a Rural town and have never seen anything like what has been happening the last couple of months. It's mind boggling.

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #60
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Hey today is another spray day here in beutiful northern michigan , on my way to work this morning here comes the army of planes like a national swim team in sequence in the sky, They have it pretty layered above once again otherwise it would be blue skys.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:04 AM   #61
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'm currently in Russia and I can confirm that there are chemtrails above Saint Petersburg... So it is even hapening here in Russia. I have a couple of pictures I took which I will post when I'm back in the UK with my SD card reader

I was hoping that Russian skeies would be clear and Tula where I am now is clear but the polution from the cars probably takes care of any chemicals needed to be spayed on the population...

Where is not sprayed?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:22 AM   #62
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Never seen one here in South India, even contrails are rare.
Plenty in the Netherlands.
Except a small one once over my house, with three curved contrails around them when I was doing a very intense energetic work about two years ago. Probably that one was for observation purposes.

Last edited by avyaktam; 04-11-2009 at 05:26 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:24 AM   #63
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

The best film I've seen on chemtrails... great soundtrack too!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxNeoXkL0mM... That's part one, you can find the rest
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:07 AM   #64
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Just wondering if anyone has noticed that the chemtrails have stopped or rather significantly diminished since the whole Swine Flu pandemic... We usually get sprayed rather heavily at least 3-4 days a week and I haven't seen too many since swine flu scare started. I'm happy to report that I may see one or two every 4 or so days... Anyone else notice a difference???
Old 05-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #65
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Off topic... but why do I rarely get a respond when I have a question?... I've been here since the beginning and feel like I know so many of you so well. I'm sorry that I don't post often but I used up a lot of my posting energies on the Zeitgeist facebook group which I was a pioneer of research for... I post as I see fit... not much all you kids don't already know! Otherwise I would be a pioneer here too but that is why I am here... To read and reflect... Doesn't mean I don't love you all or that I am some undercover spy or something... Come on... Don't be shy... I don't bite
Old 05-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #66
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Chemtrails in action??

I think the disinfo people like to throw out the arguments of "no proof" and then disappear just to get the people who are reading, but skeptical to back off and say to themselves, "you're being silly, there is no proof", but if they would continue to read, and watch the videos that share the government documents that approved chemical spraying of biological agents, then they might rethink their positions.

The other point that those who are born in the 90's don't have a different reference point is a good one. I was born in the 60's and remember clear blue skies most of my life. I lived in Saudi Arabia for some years, and clouds were rare there except during the rainy season. For those of you who don't have a memory of the clear blue skies we grew up with prior to the chemtrail era, this is what we used to see most of the time:

as compared to this today:

I believe we can overcome the effects energetically, and should focus on healing ourselves and others by intention. I simply do not accept that I am a lab rat.

blessings,

Unified Serenity

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 05-15-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:12 PM   #67
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

beautiful sunny weather in Poland today but instead of the clear blue sky we have chemtrails
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote