Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #51
zorgon

Default Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

Direct from the Federation of Light ship...

"Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration … "

"Expect the unexpected! "

It's 10:56 AM here in Vegas...

See you at Midnight my time

Old 10-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #52
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post

"Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration … "

Damn, I think I'd rather read a bible than this..
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #53
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Blossom wasn't the only channeller...

Last edited by Mark; 10-14-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #54
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
Damn, I think I'd rather read a bible than this..
At least the Bible's prophecies come true.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #55
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
At least the Bible's prophecies come true.

Good point
Old 10-14-2008, 08:55 PM   #56
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that the Blossom "event" will achieve exactly what it was intented to. It is a lesson, for some on their path of expansion, regarding the definition and ownership of personal truth.

--- We/You shall STOP living our/my lives based on the beliefs of others ---

In other words - The "outward" picture of the world (material world) will never match in reality to the desires and beliefs of another (other than my own).

This event is NOT what it appears on the surface: A prophecy of desired manifestation, and the absence of that desire taking form in material reality. Rather it is a necessary and important lesson, for some, on understanding the ways of the universe and understanding one's connection.

Blossom recieved a personal channeled message from her source. She is a channel, but understand that a channel is expressing through their own "filter" of personality and beliefs. The message she recieved was personal - specifically for her. If you go back and read the original message, do so not by reading the words and taking them literally, but rather metaphorically at a higher level. This message is really about empowerment, courage, hope and love.

So what has happened here?

Blossom decided to act out of her own personal test of courage and send this message out (offer it to those that may resonate to it). Many, I repeat, many were attracted to it etherically for it's vibration of empowerment, courage, hope and love - NOT at the surface because it had a fantastic story about ET's, ships - etc. That may be hard for some to hear.

When you see this from a higher perspective, it has touched exactly those that it intended. At a great time of unfolding, unraveling, and shifting of our material world, many are frustrated, afraid, and are feeling powerless as they observe these shifts. A good example is the Bill Deagle "message".

Blossom's message is a call to "turn the page" on those lower vibrations - to move in a higher direction. It is done through a fantastic and detailed story about ET's and contact - which is solely her own filter.

Where this gets distorted is fairly typical:

1. Often a channeler feels compelled to take a personal message and promote it - as they feel it is intended for the highest good of all - not just for themselves.

2. The message gets caught up in many different perspectives, and a "circus" begins to surround it - believers, non-believers, open skeptics, UFOology fanatics, other channelers, etc. The many perspectives are normal as everyone has their own level of discernment. This opens a vortex of energy which then magnifies intensity and draws in many more.

3. On an etherical level many want this to manifest, as they are a match to it in their desire for the outcome vibrations - empowerment, hope, love etc. It doesn't happen and they become angry - and contribute to threads, then criticize or "blame" the source.

4. The energy of the vortex then collapses into lower vibrations of anger, resentment, and finally back to powerlessness. In the end - a lowered vibration which then draws more "victims" in through attraction.

There are IMPORTANT lessons here for all involved. I suggest you do NOT see this event as a HOAX. I suggest you USE this event to help you get in touch with your beliefs and your connection.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY FOR US IN COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUNESS TO CO-CREATE A BETTER WORLD. THIS PARADIGM OF STORIES MUST CHANGE. THAT CHANGE BEGINS FIRST WITH YOU. YOU HAVE TO STEP BACK AND OWN YOUR INDIVIDUAL BELIEFS AND CONNECT INWARD. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE OUTER MATERIAL WORLD THAT WILL BRING YOU WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE SEEKING.

I offer this as a point that may trigger you into reflection. However you choose to think about this - you are expanding.

Here is some additional information regarding 'Prophecy':

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...light=Prophecy

Last edited by MyShadow; 10-14-2008 at 09:05 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #57
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

It's 5:00 est, here in canada, now that gives us 7 hrs left for....... the predicted "hello here we are" event! I am patiently waiting for their response when it does not happen,Cause fyI over in ausi land it's already act. the 15 wednesday, 2008-and you've guessed it, nothing..... it would be safe to say the nothing will appear here either.
With that said, the light workers do promote a great message, and that message should not be laughed at, it should be imbraced.
One note of caution: Perhaps a little thought might go into any future predictions before putting it/them in the open for the masses. Unfortunately now your prediction(s) might fall on deaf ears, unless they come to pass, which will add to the credibility.

You know it's kinda to bad, the frosty side of me was hoping to see something today
well we'll always have next oct. 14 2009 ????
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #58
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

THis is the space of moment I offer this entire site for those ready and willing to do the above simple homework. May you whom are ready read this entire thread and feel its truth!

We are just seven hours and fourteen minutes away from the purpose of this united effort. Remember that it is an inner effort first and the physical symptoms will always follow.

you already know this. have fun unwinding and throwing OUT the garbage on the way. peace

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-14-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #59
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Who quickly the 'told you so' people pop their heads up - you all feeling good about this? If you'd bother to research this subject then you would know that the 14th was the one date set and the next time frame that was given was between the 15th Oct 2008 and the first of Feb next year. And this has been said from the beginning.

I till like to believe that 'first connect' will come to pass because it's much better then the news I'm seeing on the telly at present.
Mark, so the aliens were going to show on 14th October OR between 15th October and February next year? They told Blossom this? Take a stap back and realise how ludicrous this is. I'm sure Aliens could specify a date and arrive on time, and there'd be no need for them to say "well actually it might be between 15th October and February, having a few problems with the warp drive you see"

Seriously, step back and think about it.....today hasn't happened, the next set of dates is just to keep you interested.

They will come when they come, and they won't be giving a tip off to a channeller.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #60
the sceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Mark, so the aliens were going to show on 14th October OR between 15th October and February next year? They told Blossom this? Take a stap back and realise how ludicrous this is. I'm sure Aliens could specify a date and arrive on time, and there'd be no need for them to say "well actually it might be between 15th October and February, having a few problems with the warp drive you see"

Seriously, step back and think about it.....today hasn't happened, the next set of dates is just to keep you interested.

They will come when they come, and they won't be giving a tip off to a channeller.
Maybe they had quick pint in Alpha Centauri and it turned into a session?
the sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:17 PM   #61
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post

Oh, so it's the 15th now? What gives?
Listen, I really appreciate the message you folks are putting out - I really do. This world needs more folks who think as you do - and I absolutely DO believe in the possibility of higher life, but for goodness sake folks, let this thing go so we can move on to something more constructive, like fighting for our lives in the coming months.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 PM   #62
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Galactic Federation Of Light has lost all credibility now thx to Blossom
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #63
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Average Joe,

You might be right - I've read so many accounts of dates concerning this event - nonevent - whatever, by so many people, not just Blossom Goodchild. Somewhere in the long list of things I've read there was part that said if it wasn't the 14th then between the 15th Oct and 1st of Feb next year was mentioned. I'm only reporting what I read. I really want this event to happen - to meet others for another planet and to find out some sort of truth.

One thing that does interest me and that is - how do you know it has not or is happening at this present time - I don't know this for sure. I know the BBC aren't going to show it on their news show unless they really have to and know, also, that Google or Youtube are mass media stations under the same influence as other mainstream stations.I do know, however, how we are not given the truth through the daily news. If where was only one huge ship in, say China and the world media weren't allowed to Broadcast the event, then how will someone in L.A. find out about it. I've no proof that it did not happen or it did happen. I know just what the powers-that-be show me on the telly and know what I find online and see outside through my window. But I'd rather use intuition and I still have a good feeling about all of this.

Last night when I went to be I had a feeling that this event was not going to happen. I don't know why this feeling hit me, but up until this time I felt that it was going to happen - a very strong feeling. Now, not knowing whether anything's come of those predictions, I feel like it still is on the cards to happen in the near future if not happening while I type.

I love the fact that it brought many together around this world and the energy it created - thought is the most powerful energy - is amazing.

I still believe something is going to happen.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:49 PM   #64
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sceptic View Post
teehee...
Old 10-14-2008, 10:51 PM   #65
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sceptic View Post
yep, or they mist that intersection, ups, wrong galaxy. or they have a unclear written timeline indication, and are just sitting there above the buffalos.

Last edited by quest; 10-14-2008 at 10:57 PM.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #66
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Change "I still believe something is going to happen" to "I still HOPE something is going to happen".

You have nothing to base belief of this happening on. Hope, hope is different. I actually hope they show too, but its not going to happen today and its not going to happen this way with talk of light and vibrations and all that new age stuff.

When they turn up, they'll just turn up, and not with a funky 10 pages worth of babble, like on Blossom's site.

In a way, I'm glad they didn't turn up, if what Blossom was chanelling was real, they didn't half think they were great.

Last think we need is aliens in a giant ship with even bigger ego's showing up.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #67
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Also Mark, if they were right here right now, and there was a media blackout (which if such an event did happen would not surprise me in the slightest), you still can't keep thousands/millions of witnesses quiet - word would be out on the internet, and on this site.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #68
Suriel

Wink Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

Okay... This is clearly just for entertainment purposes... I paraphrased the part of the original message from Blossom Goodchild:

Quote:
TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size will not be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states but will not be visible to you because we will be in another dimension.

We give to you the name of Alabama because we like that song from Lynard Skynard.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods depending on how many times we have to keep recording American Idol from your satellite feeds.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane due to the economic problems. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD BUT YOU MUST BUY BLOSSOM GOODCHILD'S BOOKS.

WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER ONLY TO PROMOTE BLOSSOM GOODCHILD.

WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.

WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE THAT YOU WILL BUY BLOSSOM GOODCHILD'S BOOKS AND CDs.

To order go to her website here: http://www.blossomgoodchild.com

I had to write that for your enjoyment in case you were disappointed. Now if the spaceships show up tonight, please let us know right away. You can view the original message at her website.

Peace,
Suriel
Old 10-14-2008, 11:58 PM   #69
Buruso
Avalon Senior Member

Hey All,
Just a reminder if any entity shows up with a message of saving us be wary of them, isn't there also a couple of prophceies that say that the first ones to do this will be false commings of the lord or maybe Et;s linked with the governments adgenda, im sure they can all seem very convincing with all kinds of promises.
These threads with there responses have been a highlight of my avalon visits, the seriousness mixed with the humour: great stuff, please keep going, I especially liked the comment someone made about rainbows ejaculating butterflies.
Holding a Balanced perspective on what may transpire, watch and wait with eager alertness.
Cheers
Buruso
Buruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:48 AM   #70
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I believe that the Blossom "event" will achieve exactly what it was intented to. It is a lesson, for some on their path of expansion, regarding the definition and ownership of personal truth.

--- We/You shall STOP living our/my lives based on the beliefs of others ---

In other words - The "outward" picture of the world (material world) will never match in reality to the desires and beliefs of another (other than my own).

This event is NOT what it appears on the surface: A prophecy of desired manifestation, and the absence of that desire taking form in material reality. Rather it is a necessary and important lesson, for some, on understanding the ways of the universe and understanding one's connection.

Blossom recieved a personal channeled message from her source. She is a channel, but understand that a channel is expressing through their own "filter" of personality and beliefs. The message she recieved was personal - specifically for her. If you go back and read the original message, do so not by reading the words and taking them literally, but rather metaphorically at a higher level. This message is really about empowerment, courage, hope and love.

So what has happened here?

Blossom decided to act out of her own personal test of courage and send this message out (offer it to those that may resonate to it). Many, I repeat, many were attracted to it etherically for it's vibration of empowerment, courage, hope and love - NOT at the surface because it had a fantastic story about ET's, ships - etc. That may be hard for some to hear.

When you see this from a higher perspective, it has touched exactly those that it intended. At a great time of unfolding, unraveling, and shifting of our material world, many are frustrated, afraid, and are feeling powerless as they observe these shifts. A good example is the Bill Deagle "message".

Blossom's message is a call to "turn the page" on those lower vibrations - to move in a higher direction. It is done through a fantastic and detailed story about ET's and contact - which is solely her own filter.

Where this gets distorted is fairly typical:

1. Often a channeler feels compelled to take a personal message and promote it - as they feel it is intended for the highest good of all - not just for themselves.

2. The message gets caught up in many different perspectives, and a "circus" begins to surround it - believers, non-believers, open skeptics, UFOology fanatics, other channelers, etc. The many perspectives are normal as everyone has their own level of discernment. This opens a vortex of energy which then magnifies intensity and draws in many more.

3. On an etherical level many want this to manifest, as they are a match to it in their desire for the outcome vibrations - empowerment, hope, love etc. It doesn't happen and they become angry - and contribute to threads, then criticize or "blame" the source.

4. The energy of the vortex then collapses into lower vibrations of anger, resentment, and finally back to powerlessness. In the end - a lowered vibration which then draws more "victims" in through attraction.

There are IMPORTANT lessons here for all involved. I suggest you do NOT see this event as a HOAX. I suggest you USE this event to help you get in touch with your beliefs and your connection.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY FOR US IN COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUNESS TO CO-CREATE A BETTER WORLD. THIS PARADIGM OF STORIES MUST CHANGE. THAT CHANGE BEGINS FIRST WITH YOU. YOU HAVE TO STEP BACK AND OWN YOUR INDIVIDUAL BELIEFS AND CONNECT INWARD. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE OUTER MATERIAL WORLD THAT WILL BRING YOU WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE SEEKING.

I offer this as a point that may trigger you into reflection. However you choose to think about this - you are expanding.

Here is some additional information regarding 'Prophecy':

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...light=Prophecy

Dude, please don't make excusses. Rather accept that you were wrong, as everyone can be.

Rather read the Wilcock article on this.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #71
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Okay... This is clearly just for entertainment purposes... I paraphrased the part of the original message from Blossom Goodchild:

I had to write that for your enjoyment in case you were disappointed. Now if the spaceships show up tonight, please let us know right away. You can view the original message at her website.

Peace,
Suriel
this ride is fast!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:27 AM   #72
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
Dude, please don't make excusses. Rather accept that you were wrong, as everyone can be.

Rather read the Wilcock article on this.
Wintersun, You say I am wrong. Against who's beliefs? Yours. That is my entire point, exactly.

You say I'm making excuses. I'm not defending Blossom. I'm suggesting you see this as an opportunity to expand your beliefs.

I don't read Wilcock, Carla, RA, Blossom, Seth, Ramtha, St. Germain or anything else to know my own truth. I am my own truth.

What I'm suggesting here - is step back. This is not about right or wrong. She said ET's would show, they didn't, so she's wrong? That is one narrow outcome of this. Step back and see the bigger picture - what did this whole thing really mean to you?

And why are so many compelled to come online and check these boards and threads and post their statements - to that fact that she is wrong and one is right? What is motivating that?

At the deepest levels many are angry for a failed manifestation that came from someone elses belief - and then act suprised and incredoulously righteous?

Is that how you want to live your life - constantly setting yourself up to be ****** off?

Go easy with all of this - it's just a really good lesson - thats all.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:34 AM   #73
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

i will let go of how all of us are individually going to enter or not the equation requiring critical mass acceptance in order to honor the design intended here of ships in our skies. This is how the snow cone builds -with ebb and flow of the collective consciousness surrendering to ask for assistance, not acceptance of this as a mere physical anomaly -for surely that is held a first encounter for the masses not considering it a possibility to begin with.

When you get it, you will become curious if such is possible for even you. This is when the unfolding promise will manifest also in physical fortitude.

If you are not yet inside this hope of asking to include only yourself in the equation of this potentiality as an energetic question...then perhaps you have not chosen to yet shift.

Peace inside the structure of mankind….I wonder how peace is at the foundations of this structure ?

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-15-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:45 AM   #74
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Wintersun, You say I am wrong. Against who's beliefs? Yours. That is my entire point, exactly.

You say I'm making excuses. I'm not defending Blossom. I'm suggesting you see this as an opportunity to expand your beliefs.

I don't read Wilcock, Carla, RA, Blossom, Seth, Ramtha, St. Germain or anything else to know my own truth. I am my own truth.

What I'm suggesting here - is step back. This is not about right or wrong. She said ET's would show, they didn't, so she's wrong? That is one narrow outcome of this. Step back and see the bigger picture - what did this whole thing really mean to you?

And why are so many compelled to come online and check these boards and threads and post their statements - to that fact that she is wrong and one is right? What is motivating that?

At the deepest levels many are angry for a failed manifestation that came from someone elses belief - and then act suprised and incredoulously righteous?

Is that how you want to live your life - constantly setting yourself up to be ****** off?

Go easy with all of this - it's just a really good lesson - thats all.

I couldn't agree with you more.

I apologize if I offended you.

However, what I'm trying to say is that you should not expect anything. Just let it happen. Belief can be a very dangerous thing. Don't believe: just understand everything, and accept everything.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:24 AM   #75
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Galactic Federation Of Light has lost all credibility now thx to Blossom
And what about ALL those people who were willing to be programed into beliving her? *they themselves* was wanting and wishing...to be stupid enough to be allowed to have a belive based on a retarted person (Blossom) who WAS talking c.r.a.p...

My only problem with all of this is, what will the NEXT lot of generation of people, what would they be "programed" into beliveing.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote