Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #51
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange things I have noticed lately

Bobcat, carry on mate, your comments and views are just as vallid as any one elses
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #52
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks man
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #53
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Actually, I can prove they can make false stars in the sky. They have done it to make stabilised super telescops that get rid of atmospheric wobble whilst ground based.

They 'make' a star at about 80 thousand feet above sea level and use real time image stabilisation to combat the airs 'wobble' on the beam to produce a perfect image.

That system mounted on satellites beaming down could make a whole newconstellation and we would be none the wiser.
Suprised, but no wiser as to where it came from.
Shows my lack of understanding it all, I never even thought of it coming to earth only from, more food for thought, nice one
Old 11-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #54
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
way hey !! I'm not alone !!

My Partner and I have been noticing some very odd cloud formations as late. This last month has been crazy.
We have always carried our cam just incase we get a nice shot. This last month we have just been overwelmed by the oportunities that we have had. We seem to be saying "wow look at that" "omg thats amazing".
things are odd very odd.

I'll spend some time over thenext few days to gather the latest pictures to share with you all.

Bobcat Wales
Theres no heated debate. Just a great deal of people trying to make some sense of the wierdness around us.

The suns too bright, stars move and appear and disapear, the moon phases in and out at random in some instances...

If you have pics I would be doubly glad to see them.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:15 PM   #55
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I noticed something very weird like this too with the moon the other night, but I think my brain just winnowed it out.
Thanks for jolting into remembering!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #56
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Shows my lack of understanding it all, I never even thought of it coming to earth only from, more food for thought, nice one
shows I probably think too much about it too....but I sure as heck am going to keep trying to figure it out.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #57
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

My bad Sol and everybody !

I'm just a little sensitive at the moment. I'll click away and post them here

It's very freaky at the moment. Btw, i'm about to start burning dvd's so I can hand them out at my food outlet
Old 11-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #58
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I imagine it's the Photon Belt, and the dark Rift? Maybe?
Or the timelines zipping in and out?
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #59
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
maybe I shouldnt bother as I didn't realize this was a heated debate.
I think you should always bother Bobcat, and I wouldn't consider this a heated debate. There have been a few around lately for sure, but this isn't one of them.

I read Avalon because I am interested in the views experience and information that other people have to offer.

There has been much talk of the existence of advanced holographic technology. John Lear is but one proponent of its existence and claims that it was used to project images of planes hitting the twin towers.

So maybe it exists. I don't believe that the night sky I look at is one holographic projection. But just because I don't believe it doesn't mean that it isn't true! I don't think that's a heated debate, just a difference of opinion.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #60
Sol Invictus
Banned

If you get good footage, people will really sit up and take notice.

One thing, are you near wales and sennybridge training area?
Old 11-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #61
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well, i read somewhere that the earth was supposed to be slowing down, i tried to think on them lines for a while, but hey, its beyond me
Old 11-27-2008, 08:29 PM   #62
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

There has been much talk of the existence of advanced holographic technology. John Lear is but one proponent of its existence and claims that it was used to project images of planes hitting the twin towers.

So maybe it exists. I don't believe that the night sky I look at is one holographic projection. But just because I don't believe it doesn't mean that it isn't true! I don't think that's a heated debate, just a difference of opinion.

Ahhhh the penny drops. I am so sorry - did you think I was going to drop in a 'they used it at 9-11' argument? oh no, believe me I totaly 100% believe that real planes hit real buildings that day. No holograms involved.

Space holograms however I do believe in, as I have seen how easy it was to make one set of stars for an experiment. Also, I watch the science papers for mumurings of the black worlds abilities via friends work places.

That the whole sky is false? maybe. That parts of it could be? for certain in my honest estimation.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #63
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Well, i read somewhere that the earth was supposed to be slowing down, i tried to think on them lines for a while, but hey, its beyond me
the Chandler wobble stopped for a few days in 2005 (november time).

That scared a few folks in the science community.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #64
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kulapops

Sol, I live between sennybridge and pembroke. I'm right in the hills m8. I take my fishing boat out from pembroke and if I get to close I get pounded by the military!! They steam up and say " Hi, your not going any further? Good as you can't"

I'm in a middle place :/
Old 11-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #65
Sol Invictus
Banned

Then I am not suprised your seeing weird things in the sky to be honest.

I seen such madness above Senny that i wouldn't even bother sharing it here. if you can get footage, that would be ace.

Oh one thing, have you ever seen that retangular UFO that floats about at times? deep purpley black colour? about the same size as a pair of chinooks side by side. ?
Old 11-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #66
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Sol, no I havn't seen the triangle or retangular shape. I do know what your talking about though. Best I have captured is that "ufo picture?" thread I posted a few months ago "in a thunderstorm".
I'll be clicking away like crazy "as usual".
Old 11-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #67
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Last two weeks in England I've notice the beautiful red skys at dust and a stranger clear light at dawn, hard to describe but people have phone the radio stations reporting the same thing all accross the country.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:06 PM   #68
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Something really strange happened to me two days ago. I was waiting for my bank yo open - usually at 9 but it did not - I saw a note saying that today it opened at 9.30 - this was now 9.10, so I went to the public loos in the shopping centre - a round trip of about 15 minutes. I walked back towards thbe bank and saw the church clock that read 9.25, I checked my wrist watch and the time said 9.10 - the same time it was the time I chceked it before leaving the bank steps. My watch was fine - only looses about 2 minutes a month and it is a self winding watch so no dodgy batteries. Time some how stood still.

The moon a month or so ago - one day was a half moon and two days later was a full moon. Today, when you could see it, the sun looked like the moon - not that odd I know, but they have sort of been in the wrong place in the skys of late also.

The 4th dimension here we come - if you've got a hat, then best hold onto it - tightly.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:11 PM   #69
hobbit
Unsubscribed

I wasn't going to post on here again, but this is too important.

instead of SEEING what your short distance survival detectors SEE, try to THINK.
Think of how you SEE, that what you view is not moving as per those short distance detectors tell you.
think instead of the so called empty space , actually moving, and in such a way that an illusion is given of movement, an illusion of light coming from the sun.

then think of water going down a plug hole, think of space doing a similer thing, and as it does it tightens into a spiral point, after which the spiral will turn and twist in the opposite direction.
to your short distance eyes, the sun and moon will appear to arise from where they had died, and from then on, they will rise and set in the opposite direction as per now.

the sun will die for three days, all will turn black, as no light is created.

IT IS NOT THE SOLIDS MOVING AT ALL.
We are in a matrix, a lattice structure where everything moving , is the aether that creates all from higher dimensions.
You are noting the beginnings of the compression of time into a spiral point, where everything will descend into chaos, then the sun will arise after three days.
We will all know all of time, the past, now and future, all at once, a golden age of enlightenment will follow.
but the ride will be wacky.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #70
Sol Invictus
Banned

I don't suppose any one saw the 'inky sky' sunrise over the UK last week? I was sat at 5 am watching the sky and decide dto stay up for the sunrise.

Dammest clearest blackest/blue-est skies I have ever seen.

It was like the sky at 80k had dropped down to near sea level it was so inky blue/black.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:20 PM   #71
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
I don't suppose any one saw the 'inky sky' sunrise over the UK last week? I was sat at 5 am watching the sky and decide dto stay up for the sunrise.

Dammest clearest blackest/blue-est skies I have ever seen.

It was like the sky at 80k had dropped down to near sea level it was so inky blue/black.
NoI didnt, but during a semi sunny day this week the wife and I nticed a planed going over and leaving a bluey black trail behind it, unusual as the parts of the sky that wernt blue were dotted with white clouds, it did however dissipate very quickly.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #72
Altered Species
Avalon Senior Member

Good God! We actually may be onto something here.

I have spent I don't how long trying to search " How many degrees does the moon move in the sky in one day?" You would not believe the convuluted mess you have to go through to get this simple answer. I finally found this post by a Dr. Mike Fanelli which appears to be the simplest answer you're going to get on the internet.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=3&gl=us

He says the moon should appear 13 degrees east of it's position on the previous day at the same time. This still doesn't explain the discrepancy of me seeing it at atleast 45 degrees in one day or the TC's seeing it at 145 degrees in 2 days?
Altered Species is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #73
Sol Invictus
Banned

Using stellarium software yo can use any date you like and see the exact spot the sun and moon are supposed to be in.

Stellarium is totaly free as well, and is awesome.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:49 PM   #74
Altered Species
Avalon Senior Member

Yea, I looked at some animations and I got a good lesson in astrology also and to be honest I got a headache. I got a a pretty clear understanding of the scientific answer to all of this by the time you take into account of one spinning one way and one orbiting another way and the time it takes, but I know what I saw and I have no reason to disbelieve what someone else may have saw and something is NOT RIGHT!
Altered Species is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #75
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

This reminds me of something I read fairly recently about ETs using time travel technology to prevent astroids/meteors (and maybe Nibiru) colliding with Earth. The inhabitants of Earth, naturally, wouldn't be aware of the time jumps as they were happening. However, it would be apparent from astronomical observations.

Also, I had a dream last night about seeing the moon being much larger in the sky than normal, like 10-20 times bigger, and asking a friend if they saw it, too; then today I stumble upon this thread....

I definitely need to start paying more attention to the night sky.

As for the moon being a space station, there is some historical evidence for it. The term lunatic was originally used to describe a sect of people who worshipped the moon. The word has taken on a different meaning since the Catholic church came about. Anyway, the reason the lunatics started worshipping the moon was because it never used to be there.

Also, there are ancient astronomical records (I can't remember which culture they are from) that state the moon used to be twice the size in the sky as the sun, meaning it used to be much closer to Earth than it currently is.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote