Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default John Lear - Secret Space Program Revealed - Veritas

The Veritas Show most recent interview is now available on our website. John Lear talked about too many topics to cite. He really discussed the Secret Space Program in detail.

As usual, I'm just sharing this with the Project Camelot Family.

In Veritas,

Manticore
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #2
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear - Secret Space Program Revealed - Veritas

and i'm listening now. thank you.

s
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:47 AM   #3
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Friday 13feb09 9:46 cst

John is on live right now at:

http://www.veritasshow.com/chat.html

You can chat with him about the interview.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:30 AM   #4
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
The Veritas Show most recent interview is now available on our website. John Lear talked about too many topics to cite.
In Veritas,
Manticore
Thanks a million for the info. I'm glad to find out about it!
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi manticore,

I listened to the first hour of the program and personally I was a little perplexed.

Personally I like John Lear, but I was left with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

John Lear said that he saw a 'bathtub' flying below him when he was making his approach to LA in 1966.

He said that he immediately thought of M2-F2 from the Six Million Dollar Man and that he even called a friend of his at Lear Jet to tell them about it.

The problem I have with this is that the program The Six Million Dollar Man was aired only in 1973 and was adapted from the book called Cyborg which was published in 1972, so it would have been impossible for him to have thought what he said he did.

What left me even more perplexed is that he now insists that man never went to the Moon. Ever.

However, in the past he insisted about the 'black' space program, which he even insists in now, and claimed to have proof that man went to the moon as early as 1964, three years before Neil Armstrong came out with "One small step for man...."

The conclusion that man had never gone to the moon came from a book written by a German guy (I can't remember his name off hand). Well if he draws a conclusion that everything he has been saying over the past ten years is false based on one book there needs to be asked the question of where did he arrive at all of his other conclusions in the past?

This is another classic 'Greer' type case where they said one thing in the past and say something else almost contradictory in the present.

What conclusion may be drawn from this?

I will listen to the second hour of the program next week to try and make sense of what he said.

But in the meantime, it just leaves me a little perplexed.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
The Veritas Show most recent interview is now available on our website. John Lear talked about too many topics to cite. He really discussed the Secret Space Program in detail.

In Veritas,

Manticore
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi manticore,

I listened to the first hour of the program and personally I was a little perplexed.

Personally I like John Lear, but I was left with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

John Lear said that he saw a 'bathtub' flying below him when he was making his approach to LA in 1966.

He said that he immediately thought of M2-F2 from the Six Million Dollar Man and that he even called a friend of his at Lear Jet to tell them about it.

The problem I have with this is that the program The Six Million Dollar Man was aired only in 1973 and was adapted from the book called Cyborg which was published in 1972, so it would have been impossible for him to have thought what he said he did.

What left me even more perplexed is that he now insists that man never went to the Moon. Ever.

However, in the past he insisted about the 'black' space program, which he even insists in now, and claimed to have proof that man went to the moon as early as 1964, three years before Neil Armstrong came out with "One small step for man...."

The conclusion that man had never gone to the moon came from a book written by a German guy (I can't remember his name off hand). Well if he draws a conclusion that everything he has been saying over the past ten years is false based on one book there needs to be asked the question of where did he arrive at all of his other conclusions in the past?

This is another classic 'Greer' type case where they said one thing in the past and say something else almost contradictory in the present.

What conclusion may be drawn from this?

I will listen to the second hour of the program next week to try and make sense of what he said.

But in the meantime, it just leaves me a little perplexed.

Best regards,

Steve
Hello Steve,

What he meant about the "bathtub" was that the object looked like a bathtub. I know, and I said it at the end of the program, that for some this information would be hard to swallow. However, he had a fascinating career and some of his concepts are plausible. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

My job is to let the guest express him/herself, no matter how strange or "out there" the concepts may be. I was very impressed with the fact he joined our chat before I joined it and he stayed after I left. He really wanted to spend time with the audience that meant a lot to the listeners. I only expected an hour and the chat went on for about four hours.

Thanks for listening everyone and remember, in order to get to the truth. Next week I'll have Sgt. Clifford Stone and the next, Jim Sparks.

In Veritas,

Manticore
Old 02-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
A brilliant interview! You certainly did your pre-interview research. I was enthralled with the talk of Angleton and the Israel angle. So pertinent to today.... You also got an exclusive!!

Nice job and I, too, want to know who "Mega' is.....

(thanks for the chat)
Thanks Kathleen. By the way, I really enjoyed chatting with you. It's always great to hear first hand the perspective our listeners have.

We all had a great time chatting with John Lear.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi manticore,

I think perhaps you missed my point about the 'bathtub' incident with John Lear. He said it looked like a M2-F2 from the series 'The Six Million Dollar Man'. He couldn't have done this as the series only took to the airways seven years after he saw the object.

I really do not wish to dwell on the subject much as I beleive that everybody has the right to understand what they will from a conversation.

The fact that John Lear dedicated himself for three or four hours during an interview is not necessarily proof that he is factually correct. It merely makes him a very nice man and that to me there is no doubt.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Hello Steve,

What he meant about the "bathtub" was that the object looked like a bathtub. I know, and I said it at the end of the program, that for some this information would be hard to swallow. However, he had a fascinating career and some of his concepts are plausible. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

My job is to let the guest express him/herself, no matter how strange or "out there" the concepts may be. I was very impressed with the fact he joined our chat before I joined it and he stayed after I left. He really wanted to spend time with the audience that meant a lot to the listeners. I only expected an hour and the chat went on for about four hours.

Thanks for listening everyone and remember, in order to get to the truth. Next week I'll have Sgt. Clifford Stone and the next, Jim Sparks.

In Veritas,

Manticore
Old 02-15-2009, 12:46 AM   #9
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, you're absolutely right, Steve. I was a fan of the Sixth Million Dollar Man (1973-1978) and should have caught that discrepancy. Good find.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:43 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could anti-gravity technology have been used to go to the moon? This technology would have allowed the Van Allen Belts to be passed almost instantly. I tend to think we went...but not with rocket-power. Drugs, back surgery, and who knows what kind of black political pressure...can mess with your brain. I like John Lear a lot...especially his attitude and stories. I loved the interview. By the way...the M2-F2 was flying in the mid 60's...and John may have been referring to the 'Six Million Dollar Man' to give the listeners a clue as to what he was speaking of. I question a couple of his theories...but not his knowledge of aircraft and aviation.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-15-2009 at 11:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:15 AM   #11
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks orthodoxymoron. That's why I put a disclaimer out at the end of the show saying that I understood some of John's assertions would be difficult to grasp for some people. Nonetheless, he participated in an enjoyable interview; shared some interesting facts of his early career, and last but certainly not least, he participated on the chat for almost 4 hours and mingled with every member of the audience who asked him questions. No ego whatsoever. I truly admired that.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:52 AM   #12
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve

I tend to agree with your observations. Also, man HAS been to the moon, irrespective of a few suspect photos that have been taken or staged for whatever reason.

In your post Steve in reply you said, "This is another classic 'Greer' type case where they said one thing in the past and say something else almost contradictory in the present."

May i ask you what you mean by another classic "Greer" type case.....
(am confused by this phrase.)

Cheers

Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi manticore,

I think perhaps you missed my point about the 'bathtub' incident with John Lear. He said it looked like a M2-F2 from the series 'The Six Million Dollar Man'. He couldn't have done this as the series only took to the airways seven years after he saw the object.

I really do not wish to dwell on the subject much as I beleive that everybody has the right to understand what they will from a conversation.

The fact that John Lear dedicated himself for three or four hours during an interview is not necessarily proof that he is factually correct. It merely makes him a very nice man and that to me there is no doubt.

Best regards,

Steve
Couldn't he compare something that he saw earlier using as a point of reference something that he saw later? of course he could. I could say taht my grandmother looked like princess Diana.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi burgundia,

You're absolutely right in your Grannies case, because you're talking about her now. You couldn't have thought this fifty years ago though.

If you listen again to the Lear interview he stated that at that time he thought of the Six Million Dollar Man craft and even called his friend telling him so, seven years before the series was aired.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not screaming foul here. It could even have been that explained himself badly, but in any case it got me rather 'off guard'.

As I mentioned earlier, everybody should take what they want from the interview.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Couldn't he compare something that he saw earlier using as a point of reference something that he saw later? of course he could. I could say taht my grandmother looked like princess Diana.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Barron,

Perhaps it was my turn to explain myself badly.

Greer has always fought for full disclosure that UFOs are real, aliens are real and have been present in the secret military bases of the US and UK. In other words, they are physical entities, real and you can touch them, mess with them and learn from them.

Nowdays, Greer holds a spirituality course where by thought you can summon these beings and they will appear before you (it's a crude description but basically it's more or less like that). They do not appear to be physical things, but rather a force created by the mind.

So here we are at a crossroads. He wants disclosure for physical technology gleened from the capture of alien craft, but sells courses for mentally formed images.

Are these mentally formed images the 'drivers' ofthese physical alien craft? If they are spiritual entities, they surely would not need alien craft. Right? And thus begins the question.

Actually, it's a good question that Mel could ask Greer in his Veritas program during an interview. It would clear up a lot of confusion floating around in my mind and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this way.

I must state that I do beleive in life forms from other places other than Earth.

Although the 'Greer case' may not be a classic in the UFO circles, it certainly is in my books. So the word classic is a personal one and not a general one in this case.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hi Steve

I tend to agree with your observations. Also, man HAS been to the moon, irrespective of a few suspect photos that have been taken or staged for whatever reason.

In your post Steve in reply you said, "This is another classic 'Greer' type case where they said one thing in the past and say something else almost contradictory in the present."

May i ask you what you mean by another classic "Greer" type case.....
(am confused by this phrase.)

Cheers

Barron
Old 02-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kathleen,

It's always a possibility, as is "take this five million dollars and keep quiet", but that is not the point.

The waters are beginning to be muddy because of the change of tack. The reason behind this change for me is secondary.

It just seems out of synch that after such a long time hitting the same key, then all of a sudden the melody took a change.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Is it just possible that someone sat Greer down and had a talk with him? Ahhhh, this is the way it will be from now on.....or else. Muddy the waters per se.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:53 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi burgundia,

You're absolutely right in your Grannies case, because you're talking about her now. You couldn't have thought this fifty years ago though.

If you listen again to the Lear interview he stated that at that time he thought of the Six Million Dollar Man craft and even called his friend telling him so, seven years before the series was aired.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not screaming foul here. It could even have been that explained himself badly, but in any case it got me rather 'off guard'.

As I mentioned earlier, everybody should take what they want from the interview.

Best regards,

Steve
I think that at his age 10 years earlier or later doesn't matter. your memory deteriorates as you grow older....
Old 02-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm listening to the interview now. To me he is one of the most honest and sincere guys that are out there. he talks from his heart, he doesn't pretend to know more than he knows, he openly admits that he changed his mind explaining why. he doesn't know the whole truth( who does?) but he no doubt wants to share all the knowledge and information he has with the rest of humankind. And he is quite bold i think...
Old 02-16-2009, 06:05 AM   #19
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve

Thanks for your reply. Yes, am aware of Greer and his courses whereby you can go out into the wilderness at "hotspots" and summons the ETs. Apparently many of the course attendeees have seen and photographed/filmed ETs and ET craft. It is my understanding that some are quite physical but many are not, that is, less physical than what we term physical. Say, etheric, if you like.

And some of the ETs would be beyond most people's physical sight unless they have clairvoyant vision unless the ETs wanted themselves to be seen and then can do so. Some do indeed have very physical craft, and some have craft that are slightly physical, meaning still with a physicality but way less dense than we term 100% physical.

I, personally, see no problems at all with Greer and his non-physical ETs. Some of them can materialise and dematerialise at will. You will know this as many UFO sightings are here one second and then appear hundreds or thousands of miles away in a split second on radar - so it is clear that whilst they are capable of very quick speeds, in this case, they are merely disappearing from one place and reappearing at another. (like teleporation, if you will)

Personally, i have huge respect for Greer and believe he is definitely one of the much more enlightened and genuine researchers around in the UFO community. It does bug me though that it seems to take sooooo long to get that free energy technology out there though! The time is NOW for disclosure of this free energy technology!

If you have more questions re the physicality or otherwise of aliens or their craft please just ask me.

Cheers
Old 02-16-2009, 06:29 AM   #20
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Could anti-gravity technology have been used to go to the moon? This technology would have allowed the Van Allen Belts to be passed almost instantly. I tend to think we went...but not with rocket-power. Drugs, back surgery, and who knows what kind of black political pressure...can mess with your brain. I like John Lear a lot...especially his attitude and stories. I loved the interview. By the way...the M2-F2 was flying in the mid 60's...and John may have been referring to the 'Six Million Dollar Man' to give the listeners a clue as to what he was speaking of. I question a couple of his theories...but not his knowledge of aircraft and aviation.
Orthodoxy, on second thought, I went to listen to the interview again, and that's exactly right. He was referring to M2-F2 and he didn't imply it reminded him of the "Six Million Dollar Man" but merely as a point of reference now. I had never seen that aircraft until that show came out in the 70's.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:35 AM   #21
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I'm listening to the interview now. To me he is one of the most honest and sincere guys that are out there. he talks from his heart, he doesn't pretend to know more than he knows, he openly admits that he changed his mind explaining why. he doesn't know the whole truth( who does?) but he no doubt wants to share all the knowledge and information he has with the rest of humankind. And he is quite bold i think...
Hello Burgundia,

I got away feeling like you as well. I found him not pretentious and he spent over 4 hours with the audience and I fielding every question during our chat with him. He has been stopping by our chat daily http://www.veritasshow.com/chat.html

He even stopped by today. To the point where I will be creating a forum to invite all my guests. I believe some of you had the opportunity to chat with him. Many guests are not as a approachable, and for that, he has my respect.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:03 AM   #22
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Barron,

I think you may have unravellved my confusion.

It all of a sudden is beginning to make a little more sense to me now.

I'm going to spend some extra time to think about this, because this idea could explain many things to me that perhaps I had difficulty in beleiving before.

I need to look back on all the notes I have.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hi Steve

Thanks for your reply. Yes, am aware of Greer and his courses whereby you can go out into the wilderness at "hotspots" and summons the ETs. Apparently many of the course attendeees have seen and photographed/filmed ETs and ET craft. It is my understanding that some are quite physical but many are not, that is, less physical than what we term physical. Say, etheric, if you like.

And some of the ETs would be beyond most people's physical sight unless they have clairvoyant vision unless the ETs wanted themselves to be seen and then can do so. Some do indeed have very physical craft, and some have craft that are slightly physical, meaning still with a physicality but way less dense than we term 100% physical.

I, personally, see no problems at all with Greer and his non-physical ETs. Some of them can materialise and dematerialise at will. You will know this as many UFO sightings are here one second and then appear hundreds or thousands of miles away in a split second on radar - so it is clear that whilst they are capable of very quick speeds, in this case, they are merely disappearing from one place and reappearing at another. (like teleporation, if you will)

Personally, i have huge respect for Greer and believe he is definitely one of the much more enlightened and genuine researchers around in the UFO community. It does bug me though that it seems to take sooooo long to get that free energy technology out there though! The time is NOW for disclosure of this free energy technology!

If you have more questions re the physicality or otherwise of aliens or their craft please just ask me.

Cheers
Old 02-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #23
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve

Thanks for your email reply. If you're like me, you've probably read hundreds of books and got a long list that are bedside awaiting time to be read!

Anyway, i really would recommend Steven Greer's latest book which was a UFO/ET book that i enjoyed the most in recent years. It will also probably clarify the physical/ etheric ETs a lot better than i did above too.

The book is called: Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge. Can really recommed it - a very easy and enjoyable read.

Cheers
Old 02-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #24
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting the link to this... it's a great radio show and also a great interview with John Lear.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:10 PM   #25
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Smat!