Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reaching down ever deeper

If I look at some of the threads and, on the face of things, react, I fall short and allow the flesh to control that which is truly me.

If I read and react immediately without due consideration, it is out of the essence of flesh that I do so. This causes me more often than not to forget that I am a light being first, flesh being last.

It is difficult when one has been taught from childhood that he is flesh first, governed by an angry god with vengeance and jealousy on "his" mind. Even in our religious teaching that which is a very VERY important part of us is precluded, namely the Feminine.

I strive to move forward and yet in-spite of myself I fail. However, that is when I look through the eyes of man. When I look within, I see that there are changes, I see that there is hope and that indeed, the powers that rule this system, those powers that are "seated in high places, those powers who are indeed not flesh and blood" can only rule for a season and a time.

In the context of infinity, this is nothing, a mere single grain taken from the beaches of all of the universes. It is nothing, and yet to us, it is everything.

In this context, is living in the now correct? There has to be more as the "now" is pure insanity. The Now is the configuration of this life and this life only. The now is a culmination of this life's experiences and will soon fade away and be nothing, swept away to never be remembered. Unfortunately there is a juxtaposition to this thinking and that is, in infinity, there is only the Now and nothing more. It then appears that both thought processes are correct. It follows then that what each and everyone of us feel and think is then also correct, also true, also real.

There is only one reality and that is Love. How often has this been written? I believe it within the context of the reality that I would prefer. This is true if we want to move out of the current reality which is insanity into one of spiritual awareness and growth. Once again, and unfortunately, those that dwell on the dark side will argue that their way is the only truth and reality. They will tell us that without them we would not experience the truth of light. This, unfortunately is true.

So, where does that leave us, or rather, where does that leave me? Well, it leaves me with a tremendous need to grow further and to love both the light and the dark, as reprehensible as I find the dark to be. That is my need. My need is not your need. My path is not your path and yet we are inseparable. We are one.

In closing I do want to comment on the step-up thread. At first I was wondering just what the heck was going on there and for once I was able to restrain myself and not go jumping in (growth on my part? Perhaps, maybe I am being lazy). That thread is merely an example to us of how we all differ and yet share the same place. This is a perfect example of the "we are one" paradox. Together we are all Avalon. Together we are all seeking to go forward into an unknown place and we are all, in our own limited fashion, trying to create this new reality. Avalon is made up of the sum of her parts just as our universe is also made up of the sum of her parts.(I use the feminine as both have birthing capacity, unlike the male). If we care to look beyond ourselves, we will see that we are indeed, intimately bound into a singularity that is the one-ness of all.

Much Love and Light to All

Z

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-15-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reaching down ever deeper

what depth of feeling i recieved from your

as always wise

and

loving

words dear

Zeddo xxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

With each little information we all share Zeddo we are all getting a piece of the puzzle, we are all one yet the experiences we share with each brings knowledge. Traditions are handed down and new ideas leap to the fore.
But ultimately we are all striving for the one thing and yes it is love has always been about love and always will be.
I long for the day when we ARE ALL resonating on this level.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:28 AM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Zeddo ..It's always very much inspiring to read you ..

The Best Teacher Ever
-- Author Unknown

There is a story from many years ago of a primary school teacher. Her name was Mrs. Thompson. And as she stood in front of her 5th grade class on the very first day of school, she told the children a lie. Like most teachers, she looked at her students and said that she loved them all the same.

But that was impossible because there in the front row, slumped in his seat, was a little boy named Teddy Stoddard.

Mrs. Thompson had watched Teddy the year before and noticed that he didn't play well with the other children, that his clothes were messy and that he constantly needed a bath. And, Teddy could be unpleasant.

It got to the point where Mrs. Thompson would actually take delight in marking his papers with a broad red pen, making bold X's and then putting a big "F" at the top of his papers. At the school where Mrs. Thompson taught, she was required to review each child's past records and she put Teddy's off until last.

However, when she reviewed his file, she was in for a surprise, Teddy's first grade teacher wrote, "Teddy is a bright child with a ready laugh. He does his work neatly and has good manners...he is a joy to be around."

His second grade teacher wrote, "Teddy is an excellent student, well liked by his classmates, but he is troubled because his mother has a terminal illness and life at home must be a struggle."

His third grade teacher wrote, "His mother's death has been hard on him. He tries to do his best but his father doesn't show much interest and his home life will soon affect him if some steps aren't taken."

Teddy's fourth grade teacher wrote, "Teddy is withdrawn and doesn't show much interest in school. He doesn't have many friends and sometimes sleeps in class."

By now, Mrs. Thompson realized the problem and she was ashamed of herself. She felt even worse when her students brought her Christmas presents, wrapped in beautiful paper and tied with pretty ribbons, except for Teddy's. His present which was clumsily wrapped in the heavy, brown paper that he got from a grocery bag.

Mrs. Thompson took pains to open it in the middle of the other presents. Some of the children started to laugh when she found a rhinestone bracelet with some of the stones missing, and a bottle that was one quarter full of perfume. But she stifled the children's laughter when she exclaimed how pretty the bracelet was, putting it on, and dabbing some of the perfume on her wrist. Teddy Stoddard stayed after school that day just long enough to say, "Mrs. Thompson, today you smelled just like my mom used to."

After the children left she cried for at least an hour. On that very day, she quit teaching reading, and writing, and arithmetic. Instead she began to teach children.

Mrs. Thompson paid particular attention to Teddy. As she worked with him, his mind seemed to come alive. The more she encouraged him, the faster he responded. By the end of the year, Teddy had become one of the smartest children in the class and, despite her lie that she would love all the children the same, Teddy became one of her "teacher's pets."

A year later, she found a note under her door, from Teddy, telling her that she was still the best teacher he ever had in his whole life.

Six years went by before she got another note from Teddy. He then wrote that he had finished high school, third in his class, and she was still the best teacher he ever had in his whole life.

Four years after that, she got another letter, saying that while things had been tough at times, he'd stayed in school, had stuck with it, and would soon graduate from college with the highest of honors. He assured Mrs. Thompson that she was still the best and favorite teacher he ever had in his whole life.

Then four more years passed and yet another letter came. This time he explained that after he got his bachelor's degree, he decided to go a little further. The letter explained that she was still the best and favorite teacher he ever had. But now his name was a little longer - the letter was signed, Theodore F. Stoddard, MD.

The story doesn't end there. You see, there was yet another letter that spring. Teddy said he'd met this girl and was going to be married. He explained that his father had died a couple of years ago and he was wondering if Mrs. Thompson might agree to sit in the place at the wedding that was usually reserved for the mother of the groom. Of course Mrs. Thompson did.

And guess what? She wore that bracelet, the one with several rhinestones missing. And she made sure she was wearing the perfume that Teddy remembered his mother wearing on their last Christmas together. They hugged each other, and Dr. Stoddard whispered in Mrs. Thompson's ear, "Thank you Mrs. Thompson for believing in me. Thank you so much for making me feel important and showing me that I could make a difference."

Mrs. Thompson, with tears in her eyes, whispered back. She said, "Teddy, you have it all wrong. You were the one who taught me that I could make a difference. I didn't know how to teach until I met you."

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:41 AM   #5
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mudra, everytime I read this story I become a flood of tears. An astonishing acount of what we can be if we want.

Love Always

Z
Old 11-15-2009, 02:42 AM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I
So, where does that leave us, or rather, where does that leave me? Well, it leaves me with a tremendous need to grow further and to love both the light and the dark, as reprehensible as I find the dark to be. That is my need. My need is not your need. My path is not your path and yet we are inseparable. We are one.

In closing I do want to comment on the step-up thread. At first I was wondering just what the heck was going on there and for once I was able to restrain myself and not go jumping in (growth on my part? Perhaps, maybe I am being lazy). That thread is merely an example to us of haw we all differ and yet share the same place. This is a perfect example of the "we are one" paradox. Together we are all Avalon. Together we are all seeking to go forward into an unknown place and we are all, in our own limited fashion, trying to create this new reality. Avalon is made up of the sum of her parts just as our universe is also made up of the sum of her parts.(I use the feminine as both have birthing capacity, unlike the male). If we care to look beyond ourselves, we will see that we are indeed, intimately bound into a singularity that is the one-ness of all.

Much Love and Light to All

Z
We are responsible for our own Universe . The way we adress our universe is what shapes it . From victimhood we can raise to full responsability . As we do raise in responsability each individual universe changes and the common Universe itself that we co-create changes . Our attitudes are the reflection of the responsability we take .
The I am is your soul foundation ..Your unlimited self that encompasses all there is in Oneness.
From victimhood to total responsability there are many echelons through which you will see things and take actions .As you move along the things that you once saw will look entirely different to you and the actions you will take will be different too. Each one of us is somewhere on this ladder of consciousness. To grow in consciousness we have to tackle with the mind ... understand that our thought patterns ...our attitudes create an effect around us .When the matters of the mind are understood and brought to a stand still we are left as pure souls and we are aware of our selfless presence in the NOW .
We know we are actors here endorsing a role and at the same time we know and are aware we are not limited or fixed by these . We then experience our infinity .
Love is an inherent quality of the soul for as it grows in consciousness it experiences more and more being at One with all there is ..with the whole of creation .
The ultimate truth is the soul itself and Love is it's foundation .
This is where the ultimate peace lays too.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:02 AM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
what depth of feeling i recieved from your

as always wise

and

loving

words dear

Zeddo xxx
Thank you dearest Rhythm, you are always so kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post

I long for the day when we ARE ALL resonating on this level.
Hi Jacqui D, I agree and it is that single thing, the knowing that one day, one day, we will actually get there in spite of ourselves.

Love to All

Z
Old 11-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

That was a lovely story Mudra very touching, even the humblest shine bright among the stars for those ones are the true essence of creation.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

yes Zeddo it's the one thing that is holding it together for me at the moment, everything else is meaningless.