Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default 10xCSN

This message was on George Ure's 'Urban Survival' a couple of times, and the google searches indicated it may be something to do with the magnetosphere. CSN acronym for Clear Solar Noon, therefore 10 x CSN. Does this mean all our communications may go down?
I realise that the chemtrail solution may be to protect the magnetosphere, with a few added 'extras' perhaps...

A couple of links on the google searches gave dates, but in what timeframe - GMT?

Therefore, perhaps we should check the Resources menu at the top of the page for electromagnetic shielding.

Can't be too careful....

Last edited by Avid; 10-15-2008 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Apols if it's been discussed elsewhere here, searched and couldn't find any refs...
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:30 AM   #2
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 10xCSN

Do we know that it's '10 x CSN' rather than '10XCSN'?
I thought the 'x' represented multiplication symbol but then thought maybe it represents an X...

Not that I have any idea as to what the whole thing means - but your theory is interesting and they did say something in the interviews about the air clearing or something.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote