Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Waco Revisited

What amazed me was how the politicians, spokespersons, and press clearly and vigorously misrepresented the true facts of the case. If someone is skillful and determined...they can make black appear to be white. What do you suppose was the true underlying motivating force in this horrible situation?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #27
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I think I already said this, but it was botched BATF photo op. They were also testing the capitulation of the American people to letting the government do whatever they wanted.

If you spread disinfo about a group or person, have the media play up the lie over and over, control access to the information, then you can murder people in plain sight and no one will care beyond feeling bad for the abused children.

Just beware anytime someone in the government says, "I'm here to help".
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I was going to say that during the time but instead I will add this

Going way back in history and I hate to think to when it started. There was alot of children being abducted/kidnapped, placed in orphanages through out the world. There have been stories out there. MANY
It was reported in the newspaper

David had hacked into the government files and had proof that these childrens were being used as sex slaves to the elite. He had it on his computer system and it was stated as to why they needed to burn the bldgs down. They stated on the video that David jogged every morning and they were set up right there in a house watching him daily. So they could of gotten David anytime. Thats not what they wanted
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:33 PM   #29
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

HI Orthodoxymoron

I watched these videos over a year ago then watched them a second time when you posted them.

Both times watching, although they made me so angry and sad, it was well worth the time invested.

These types of films just make me frustrated at the world we live in, but then I think, we have always lived in a world where evil exists we just never knew the extent or who was responsible before.

If it is true what they say, that evil is trying to get it's last licks in, and why it seems to be more prevalent now than ever before, the light and good in the world will diminish the power of evil once and for all.

Maybe the fact that David and his followers did not give in to evil helped the light to shine even brighter on earth. Or am I looking to find some meaning in such meaningLESS and horrible circumstances I do not know.

But just like the family in Idaho, was it the Weavers? who watched their 10 year old son get shot in the back, repeatedly, by the FBI then the mother was shot in the head while holding her 10 month old baby, these horrendous acts of evil can't ever be justified, only lied about and covered up.

No only would it take a huge number of us to wake up and say this cannot happen anymore, but it would also take people who wouldn't allow fear to enable them to sell out.

We are now seeing they are advertising for positions at the FEMA camps. With unemployment going sky high how many will opt to take one of these positions for money, a position of power over others, especially during times of chaos and confusion, vacation time and medical insurance? Human beings first and foremost want to survive, how ever shows up is what they will do. I don't see a man coming home and saying I refused a job to feed the family because I don't agree with what they are doing to people, vaccinating them, chipping them and who knows what else.
People will harden their hearts, justify themselves and find reasons why they feel they must go along with 'the program' period. Just like many of the police, FBI and others in the WACO tragedy to 'get the job done'.

I think the best thing to do is find a place out of this hell hole until everything evens out or until a new consciousness comes in, but I don't think anyone is coming to save the day for us, We have to do our own saving. This has also been said by countless people, and I believe it.

This video brought up many thoughts about what will happen when there are more of us living apart from society and what the gov. will do to us, I think you or someone said this could be any of us that live in a different lifestyle than most, that to me sounds like the people who know the Truth, which is the people who read this and other websites like this.

Thanks again for putting them up, a good reminder of what can happen

Love & Light to all
<Truth>
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:05 AM   #30
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

We have been told that in the end of days the love of many will grow cold. That the mark of the beast is in the right hand which I believe is showing people will work for the beast and it is in the forehead which means their minds are sold out to the beast. The beast is a one world dictatorship, and any who do not bow down to it risk loosing their heads.

With all of the posts by 777 and others on the pineal gland, this seems to show the higher energetic truths of the lower manifestations of the beliefs and actions which follow.

I imagine that there were similar discussions back in 1776 regarding walking in love and light verses those who said, we live in a real world too, and the Kings men are raiding our homes, beating us, robbing us of our hard earned labors and this has got to stop. What would have happened if the little colony across the pond hadn't risen up and fired the shot heard around the world?

That being said, was America destined to rise up and further some divine plan and now we are at the end and have to choose war or peaceful meditation and raising energy levels in what we believe is pursuing the highest manifestation of love? Is love the absence of defending your family or is that a cowards mental gymnastics to look for a different world on the other side of the rainbow ie next life? Is there a logical reason to believe fighting now would change anything given the vast difference in technology verses what the colonists had verses King George's men? I struggle with the bible and what to believe sometimes due to how it may have been manipulated. Jesus also said he came to bring a sword, and there is a time to carry a sword. The only violent act I am aware of Jesus doing was when he beat the people abusing the worshipers via a corrupt means of the money exchangers in the Temple. Is there a truth in being willing to fight to stop religious tyranny.

I really don't know the answers to any of these questions except that whatever I do, I cannot do it out of fear. I couldn't believe no one did anything about the Ruby Ridge massacre which was reported to many, the Waco massacre which we watched in it's full color horror, the lies about the Oklahoma city bombing false flag event that killed so many, and 9/11, but then I noticed besides talking about it on my radio show and trying to tell people what was happening I haven't done anything overt. Anyone who does do something overt gets labeled a kook, terrorist, wacko. As long as the vast majority have a job and "normal" life they don't care enough to risk that comfort, hence the love for self is greater than the love for righteousness, honor, and principles.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:32 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I wish that this horror was caused just by a bunch of out of control locals...but it sounded like this thing was controlled from Washington D.C. But was the Clinton Administration being told what to do? Just asking. No proof. Again...I'm interested in calm and rational retrospective evaluation...to possibly prevent future horrific events. We need to keep refining our society...every day...and in every way.

Evolutionary change is much better than revolutionary change. I suspect that the lack of evolutionary change...with all deliberate speed...leads to revolutionary change. I continue to lean toward the infowar model. Once people start running in the streets...rational thought seems to come to a screeching halt. A latter-day rennaisance will bring peace to the world.

Unified Serenity: Do you have a radio show? If so...is it on the internet?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-04-2009 at 02:51 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:57 AM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I wish that this horror was caused just by a bunch of out of control locals...but it sounded like this thing was controlled from Washington D.C. But was the Clinton Administration being told what to do? Just asking. No proof.

Unfortunately the clintons are a big part of all of this. There were something like 29 deaths during the Clinton presidential campaign to shut people up.

There is no separations of party lines in any of what is happening. I will say that I think some may not know what is going on behind the scenes in the middle of the night in Wash DC but most of it can be found on line

Out of all the presidents...............only two were any good. LIncoln and Kennedy. Not that I will say the rest of the Kennedy's are worth a damn, because they are right in the thick of things.

You will not like what you find when you choose to investigate this out further.

I know I didnt
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:08 AM   #33
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
We have been told that in the end of days the love of many will grow cold. That the mark of the beast is in the right hand which I believe is showing people will work for the beast and it is in the forehead which means their minds are sold out to the beast. The beast is a one world dictatorship, and any who do not bow down to it risk loosing their heads.

With all of the posts by 777 and others on the pineal gland, this seems to show the higher energetic truths of the lower manifestations of the beliefs and actions which follow.

I imagine that there were similar discussions back in 1776 regarding walking in love and light verses those who said, we live in a real world too, and the Kings men are raiding our homes, beating us, robbing us of our hard earned labors and this has got to stop. What would have happened if the little colony across the pond hadn't risen up and fired the shot heard around the world?

That being said, was America destined to rise up and further some divine plan and now we are at the end and have to choose war or peaceful meditation and raising energy levels in what we believe is pursuing the highest manifestation of love? Is love the absence of defending your family or is that a cowards mental gymnastics to look for a different world on the other side of the rainbow ie next life? Is there a logical reason to believe fighting now would change anything given the vast difference in technology verses what the colonists had verses King George's men? I struggle with the bible and what to believe sometimes due to how it may have been manipulated. Jesus also said he came to bring a sword, and there is a time to carry a sword. The only violent act I am aware of Jesus doing was when he beat the people abusing the worshipers via a corrupt means of the money exchangers in the Temple. Is there a truth in being willing to fight to stop religious tyranny.

I really don't know the answers to any of these questions except that whatever I do, I cannot do it out of fear. I couldn't believe no one did anything about the Ruby Ridge massacre which was reported to many, the Waco massacre which we watched in it's full color horror, the lies about the Oklahoma city bombing false flag event that killed so many, and 9/11, but then I noticed besides talking about it on my radio show and trying to tell people what was happening I haven't done anything overt. Anyone who does do something overt gets labeled a kook, terrorist, wacko. As long as the vast majority have a job and "normal" life they don't care enough to risk that comfort, hence the love for self is greater than the love for righteousness, honor, and principles.
Hi Unified Serenity
I don't know that there are any answers either. I struggle with many of the same questions too.
I guess as long as I am making some kind of difference in my own sphere of influence, speaking the Truth as I know it to be and being as loving and forgiving as I can, since I know I am interacting with my own ego projections of reality anyway, maybe that is all I am here to do.

Ultimately, I can't change anyone but myself. Even if we stop tptb in their plans, we cannot change who they are and they will always be planning something to continue destroying life around them. Maybe that is where the secret lies, if the 'awake' ones spend time working on our own shadow selves, this is from the premise many have stated that what is happening on earth is the collective shadow manifesting into physical form ie transcending fear and survival patterning and self realization of who we really are, since there is only one of us here anyway. By changing ourselves, then as a consequence, we would change the world.

Just a thought.........one of my many as I try to navigate the continuing drama that is life.

<Truth>
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote