Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #26
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Why never talk about the top of the pyramid: The Jesuits?

Wasn't it a Jesuit at the meeting where the government and military met with ET's back in the 50's? Signed some sort of a surrender to the ET's, a treaty?
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:47 AM   #27
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
again,i will will stress everyone research "TEUTONIC ZIONISM". this has nothing to do with jews. jordan maxwell says this group is key to everything happening today. these are the people who became the original knights templar. jesuits are involved and later they merged masonic and jewish kabbalists. he says this is key.

Agreed.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:35 AM   #28
Sunnely
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Why never talk about the top of the pyramid: The Jesuits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post

The Devil wears Prada

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT POST! BumpetiBUMP!

Sunnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:09 AM   #29
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Wasn't it a Jesuit at the meeting where the government and military met with ET's back in the 50's? Signed some sort of a surrender to the ET's, a treaty?
I don't know that but ufo is a word the jesuits use. What I have investigating are that the ufo are interdimensinal non positive spiritual beings and the ufo are a cover up. Deagle's says that, Leo Zagami's to.

The planet x footage are jesuit, did you know?

Interesting topic to follow.

Zionists: Leo Zagami and Alberto Ribera says that Zionism in the very top are the same with the vatican.

Because this isn't just a material drama, it's more than that. It's good to be alive in this time on earth, when we are disclosing the old paradigm and we will change our consiousness to something more spiritual so we will not need the old structure of earth... Think Positive!

Infórmense!

I found something good about all the stuff going on, look at this:

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...satanic+empire
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:13 AM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

People have not got the guts to say anything about them.
I did and got disowned by my family. I will never be sorry for my remark

There is much to be heard about the Jesuits and Vatican

I just read that they were about to entered into the fine Vatican and it was for something they will probally never report.

I know that its a well known fact they cover the alien files. Hmmmm wonder what is up with the big New secret

This is truly sad. Can they bring us down a little bit more?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:44 AM   #31
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the video. It's exactly what I had on my mind

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:48 AM   #32
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thanks for the video. It's exactly what I had on my mind

Yeah. Glad to share this information with intelligent people like yourself and the reader.

Now the important thing is to think positive!

PD: and that means to think with positive termns like "Im good" instead "im not bad" because the brain doesn't realize about the afirmation or negation, just the concept. So, I am Very Very good to be alive! (say that repeatedly at loud and appearing to be like a sane person!)

Cheers!
Old 10-10-2008, 05:48 AM   #33
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, today in the Nutrimedical Report Show (listen On Demand, that's any time, using the link), Dr. Deagle talked with Eric John Phelps, the author of Vatican Assassins. An awsome show!

www.nutrimedical.com / www.clayandiron.com

Remember, the Jesuits are the rulers of all the creepy organizations.

PD: I put more links in the first post of this thread.

Cheers!
Old 10-13-2008, 02:58 AM   #34
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

You are right about no one calling them out and i wonder why, it seems they have a net to fall onto (various death cults) but thats my opinion.

I honestly think the Illuminati have not done half of what they are blamed for, hell its a great scape goat if you ask me. The people listed at the top we try to imagine and right now i don't think its a "NWO" per say, reminds me of a sound bite and an obvious ploy to get people yelling at that - a brick wall.

I couldn't tell you how many networks this sprawls across but it does go into Russia and China (branch's work well) its just when two greedy powerful suits lose its like animals scrapping for meat - wild.

You can surely keep someone shut up by issuing threats to his family whom ever wants to take the risk on the inside go ahead... that's how they contain people and opinions, heck we could have had free energy 25 years ago but then again the fear of "super nations like China getting free energy" scares them to subvert the technology for private testing.

The pyramid is a structure of fear.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 10-13-2008 at 03:01 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #35
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I found this amazing article, Pre-cheers to everyone!:

Excerpts from "Does the Vatican Hold Your Mortgage?" by William Thomas:

http://www.willthomasonline.net/will...ge_Part_1.html

"In a country where there are Jesuits, they must either rule or the country must go to ruin, it is they who rule the world." -Luigi Desanctis, official Censor of the Inquisition, Protestant Reformed pastor (1852)

The Great Depression put all the smaller banks out of business and made the Federal Reserve Bank, lord of all, Eric Phelps documents. Guess who helped trigger the Great Depression? According to FDR's son-in-law, it was a Knight of Malta named Joseph Kennedy. As Curtis Dall relates: "The feeling around the Street, in succeeding months, was that there were, in particular, three large short-sellers of stock, allegedly, Tom Bragg, Ben Smith, and Joe Kennedy. Of the three mentioned well-known short-sellers, Joe Kennedy was allegedly the most important, the most powerful and the most successful. Was Joe Kennedy carefully selected by world money leaders to sell short?"
Today, the largest bank in the world today, the Federal Reserve "is one of the greatest contributors, or players, in international trading," Mullins observes.

The Fed gets its orders from the Queen Mum of All Banks, the Bank of England - aka, the Bank of Rothschild. Considered by many to be the world's most powerful institution - the power behind all presidencies, dictatorships and thrones - does the Bank of England answer to any other bank?

Well, yes, actually.

The Bank of Rome began opening branch offices in Venice in 1587.

Bank of Rome = Vatican Bank controlled by the Jesuit General, aka the "Black" (hidden, shadowy) Pope.

The Jesuit's Bank of Rome opened its Bank of England branch in 1694. The first bank to be named after a country, the Bank of England had nothing to do with the British government - except to own it through privately held, interest-compounded debt.

Unaccountable to either the Queen or Parliament, the misleadingly labeled "Bank of England" finances the throne, the British prime minister, parliament and much of the planet out of "The City" located in central London. All major British banks have their main offices in this Square Mile - as well as 70 U.S. banks.

Throw in the London Stock Exchange, Lloyd's of London, the Baltic Exchange (shipping), Fleet Street (publishing and newspapers), the London Commodity and Metal exchanges - and you are looking at Earth's financial axis. [Descent into Slavery]

The City operates as a sovereign state, just like the Vatican. Since 1820, the Rothschilds have traditionally chosen The City's Lord Mayor.

Back in the USA, as author Eric Phelps explained in an interview just before publication of his secrecy-shredding Vatican Assassins, (which was held up to include corrections by sympathetic Jesuits) - the Vatican's Black Robes "own and control the Federal Reserve Bank by proxy, through the Knights of Malta, with their various trusts and so on. They never own anything outright; they always own it through a trusted third party."Including the Vatican-home mortgage connection.

"That the Jesuits were the disturbers of kingdoms, the oppressors of nations, the masters of the world, I freely admit." -Marcel de la Roche Arnauld, Roman Catholic Priest (1827)

"All roads do lead to Rome" We have the Federal Reserve begat by the Bank of England begat by the Bank of Rome. Similarly, the Bank of Canada is an offspring of the Bank of England, which in turn is a child of the Bank of Rome - aka, the Vatican Bank.

And the Vatican, as everyone knows is run by the CNN-featured White Pope. Left untranslated is the coronation moment when the new Pontiff is told in Latin: "Take thou the tiara adorned with the triple crown, and know that thou art the father of princes and kings, and art the governor of the world." [Vatican Assassins]

So who runs the White Pope?
Why the Googleable, shadowy Black Pope of course! The Jesuit General.

"This irritable tribe of priests, have subverted the pure morality of primitive Christianity to serve their own selfish interests. The Jesuits have perverted Christianity into an engine for enslaving mankind, a mere contrivance to fetch wealth and power to themselves."
- Thomas Jefferson

According to Baron Avro Manhattan, author of a jaw-dropping series of Vatican books, "Many historians and researchers and one American Congressman stated that: The Vatican through the Jesuit Order controlling the Illuminati is in control of the United States Federal Reserve." [Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan]

The Jesuits had been tossed out Rome and every country in Europe for their back-stabbing treachery. As Phelps explained to interviewer Rick Martin: "Weishaupt was the promoter of the Illuminati, with the House of Rothschild, for the punishment of the Catholic monarchs of Europe, and the Pope, for suppressing the Jesuit Order. Weishaupt was under the supervision, at least initially, of Jesuit General Ricci, who died in 1775 in Italy. Weishaupt was under orders."

http://www.willthomasonline.net/will...ge_Part_2.html

"It is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff." -Pope Boniface, Unam Sanctam (1302)

We're beginning to see how more than 150 years ago, the General of a subversive military power called the Jesuits could brag to Duke de Brissac, "From this room, your grace, I govern not only Paris, but China - not only China, but the whole world - and all without any one knowing how it is done." [Constitution of the Jesuits 1843]

National and personal sovereignty haven't improved much since. As Baron Avro Manhattan put it, the Pope "doesn't have to pray for divine intervention to operate the levers of economic power - he merely has to give instructions to his officials in the Vatican Bank. Only the pope and a couple of top bank officers know precise details of its operations" This secrecy is one of the main reasons why few people know that the papacy directs one of the world's major financial corporations.

The Vatican likes to point out that it?s going broke running Vatican City. But Cardinal Edmund Szoka, the Vatican's unofficial finance minister, told Money Week that the Vatican?s assets total some $5 billion. Vatican City "has a separate financial statement," he added.

According to Baron Manhattan's research: "The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. "

A nationally syndicated Catholic priest has stated, "The Catholic Church must be the biggest corporation in the United States. We have a branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets and real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., and U.S. Steel combined. And our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to the tax rolls of the United States Government." [The Vatican Billions]

"But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country," Baron Manhattan explains. "The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence." [Vatican Billions]

Don't forget to throw in more than 18,000 works of art. [Fortune Dec 21/87]
The Vatican's gold treasure alone has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. The Independent has independently confirmed that the "Vatican Bank - Istituto per le Opere di Religione - manages more than $4 billion in assets. It does not reveal its profits or dividends, which are paid directly to the Pope. It enjoys the status of a central bank and has a dealing room adorned with crucifixes and papal portraits where 20 traders work ." [Independent Apr 19/02]

"The Society of the Jesuits has the power to hide the sun, and make men blind and deaf to its caprice." -Montlarc (circa 1700)

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country - the United States of America - are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated most of the wars of Europe." - General Lafayette, aide to General George Washington (1799)

"The Jesuits are a naked sword, whose hilt is at Rome but its blade is everywhere, invisible until its stroke is felt." -Andre Dupin, French Statesman, member of King Louis Philippe's Cabinet which expelled the Order (1831)

"They are a public plague, and the plague of the world! Every species of vice finds its patronage in them. There is no perjury, nor sacrilege, nor parricide, nor incest, nor rapine, nor fraud, nor treason which cannot be masked as meritorious beneath the mantle of their dispensation." -Paolo Sarpi, Italian Roman Catholic historian of the Jesuits? Council of Trent (1620)

"The Jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is: Power. Power in its most despotic exercise. Absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms: and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses? The general of the Jesuits insists on being master, sovereign, over the sovereign. Wherever the Jesuits are admitted they will be masters, cost what it may. Their society is by nature dictatorial, and therefore it is the irreconcilable enemy of all constituted authority. Every act, every crime, however atrocious, is a meritorious work, if committed for the interest of the Society of the Jesuits, or by the order of the general." -Napoleon Bonaparte.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #36
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
People have not got the guts to say anything about them.
I did and got disowned by my family. I will never be sorry for my remark

There is much to be heard about the Jesuits and Vatican

I just read that they were about to entered into the fine Vatican and it was for something they will probally never report.

I know that its a well known fact they cover the alien files. Hmmmm wonder what is up with the big New secret

This is truly sad. Can they bring us down a little bit more?
Everyone's probably worried about the ADL. That said, I haven't really come across much on this subject yet. I've downloaded a Jordan Maxwell vid and I'm downloading the one posted above so I'll get back to you.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #37
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

The jesuits are powerful mages. I am not affraid to speak of them in any way. I know their magic systems and have taught them to the sects in the past. Now i am a different person. But let me say this, they control the masses through magic and the spirits they conjour.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #38
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
The jesuits are powerful mages. I am not affraid to speak of them in any way. I know their magic systems and have taught them to the sects in the past. Now i am a different person. But let me say this, they control the masses through magic and the spirits they conjour.
Exelent AMA-GI, I heard the same thing from different sources, thanks for the information backing this.

Jesuits, the vatican occultists...

Cheers!
Old 10-17-2008, 12:00 PM   #39
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all!

I found in the Exelent historic book about the roman catholic church named "50 years in the church of Rome" by the late ex catholic priest Charles Chiniquy, a great quote from Abraham Lincoln himself after knowing Chiniquy when he defend him in court against the roman catholic institution who trial him about basicaly not follow the orders made by them (against the people in fact) later when he was president.

Here it is:

""This war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and the North on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis nor anyone of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promises of the Jesuits, that, under the mask of Democracy, the money and the arms of the Roman Catholic, even the arms of France were at their disposal, if they would attack us. I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war. I conceal what I know, on that subject, from the knowledge of the nation; for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once, take a tenfold more savage and bloody character. It would become merciless as all religious wars are. It would become a war of extermination on both sides. The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor Morse has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free.

And then President Abraham Lincoln went on to say: "Is it not an absurdity to give to a man a thing which he is sworn to hate, curse, and destroy? And does not the Church of Rome hate, curse and destroy liberty of conscience whenever she can do it safely? I am for liberty of conscience in its noblest, broadest, highest sense. But I cannot give liberty of conscience to the Pope and to his followers, the Papists, so long as they tell me, through all their councils, theologians, and canon laws, that their conscience orders them to bum my wife, strangle my children, and cut my throat when they find their opportunity! This does not seem to be understood by the people today. But sooner or later, the light of common sense will make it clear to every one that no liberty of conscience can be granted to men who are sworn to obey a Pope, who pretends to have the right to put to death those who differ from him in religion."

Abraham Lincoln to Charles Chiniquy at the times of civil war.

Cheers and expose the puppeteers!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #40
GoingToFast
Banned

This is one of the best threads on the Avalon forum, it shows that there are people understanding the forces that control mankind. The Jesuits are not the only magicians out there, there are other groups of people and entities that control humans by magic for there own purposes, GOOD AND BAD.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #41
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Why never talk about the top of the pyramid: The Jesuits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
This is one of the best threads on the Avalon forum, it shows that there are people understanding the forces that control mankind. The Jesuits are not the only magicians out there, there are other groups of people and entities that control humans by magic for there own purposes, GOOD AND BAD.
Thanks you so much for the complement to this thread hehe.

Is good to know about persons who know what's going on.

Cheers and keep steady, we are a lot of persons who are doing this kind of disclosure worldwide.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #42
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.

I found a GREAT 3 part interview with Eric John Phelps about what's going on now, back in the 2000, he predicts the attack's on the twins towers and clarifies the big picture really well.

Here's begin with it:

Martin (interviewer): So, you thought you were pretty well informed by now about all of the main players on the "conspiracy" playing field? You’ve maybe been hearing for years about (or bumped into on your own) the various elements of society who control our world from behind the scenes.

You’ve gotten familiar with the role played by, for instance, the Khazarian Zionists (who invented the word "Jew" to disguise their adopted heritage, as distinguished from the biblical Judeans), or the role played by the Banksters (banking gangsters) controlling the economies of the world, by the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the Committee of 300 (the 17 wealthiest so-called "elite" families)—the Rothschild's in England and Rockefellers in America and Bronfman's in Canada, and on and on, comprising the physical power structure of the New World Order puppets under the direction of darkly motivated, other-dimensional "master deceivers" commonly known as Lucifer or Satan and their "fallen angel" cohorts.

While all of those details contribute to understanding the Larger Picture, what you are about to read fills in a most important Missing Link in this entire structure. And I don’t mean a little side issue; I mean a link so central—yet so well hidden from general public view, and for so long—that even the most studied of "conspiracy theory" scholars probably have not put together much of the information that is going to be presented here.
To call the following outlay "controversial" and "sensitive" is about as mild an understatement of the truth of the matter as can be made! This missing link changes the entire slant of the entire playing field!

After months of anticipation and weeks of preparation, I was finally able to speak with Vatican Assassins author Eric Jon Phelps on Tuesday, March 14. There was simply no other way to cover Eric’s historic masterpiece spanning, literally, five centuries, than to just ask questions covering huge spans of time and major historical events. It took us almost four hours to accomplish the task, yet we could easily have gone on for another forty.

We here at The SPECTRUM are simply unwilling to reduce the importance of this work by presenting it in a too distilled fashion. In fact, in order to share this material with at least some of the pertinent backup, Eric has granted us permission to print (directly after the interview) several excerpts from his soon-to-be-published book which will help you in understanding certain aspects of this magnificently important and broad-sweeping story. The missing link is surely a central link.

Let’s call this story the "Jesuit-Vatican connection" to the unfolding New World Order agenda. You make up your own mind just how absolutely central, yet well hidden, has been this link! There’s a good reason the secret Vatican library is so extensive and yet remains so intact from outside intrusion, despite the many others who would like to possess such a collection of information detailing much "censored" data about our true, otherworldly cultural heritage.

When one reads a work like Vatican Assassins, one can’t help but reflect back on the purposely "adjusted" and watered down and boring moments in high school history class. Meanwhile, the true history of what has gone on is dynamic and full of calculated intrigue.

In this business, I’ve heard and read a lot of things. But when I had to pick my jaw up off the floor during the reading of certain historical portions in Eric’s book—well, let me just say that Truth certainly is stranger, and far more interesting, than the many fictions we’ve been led to believe are historical fact. And yet The Truth does fit together like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

This book SHOULD be a best-seller, but it is hardly likely to achieve such general attention—considering how well controlled and censored is the publishing business. Thus is the reason for our lengthy presentation of this most astonishing and critically important material here in The SPECTRUM.

We are in a time of Truth being revealed from all directions. And there is probably no more fundamental, mind-rattling, and previous notions-shattering example of that than what is being presented here. The interview is directly followed by a number of pertinent excerpts from Eric’s eye-opening book—which will be available July 1.

Martin: Before we begin, let me say a few words. The topic of your book is so comprehensive and covers, literally, all aspects of global control by the Jesuits, dating back to 1540. I would like to begin our conversation with a very important point of clarification so that our readers have something to hold onto while reading the historical narrative we are about to present. Let me also add that your book is one of the most compelling, dynamic, genuinely educational historical documents I have ever read. I want to tell you, I am impressed!

You, literally, link every major global conflict and political assassination to the hands of the Jesuit Order. The Jews, as with many other groups you mention, have been the unwitting pawns in this Jesuit Agenda.

Today, the present. I’m going to start here, and then we’re going to go way back in time and work our way up. But, I want to start HERE because it will give a foundation for going back in time.

Today, who is the Superior General of the Jesuits, the so-called "Black Pope" [black here refers to hidden, evil activities, not to race or color] who gives the orders to the actual Pope. Is it still Jean-Baptist Janssens?

Phelps: Janssens, Frenchman. No, he passed away in 1964.....

This Nice looking old man was a previous general of the jesuit order, Janssens.

Here you can continue with this Amazing interview:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com.../blackpope.htm

Cheers to all.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:23 AM   #43
zorgon

Here is one you will like...

National Technology Transfer Center

Established by Congress in 1989, NTTC offers technology assessment services and develops lasting partnerships among industry, academia and government agencies. Our government and commercial clients look to the NTTC to provide technology transfer services more effectively than they can provide on their own.

Funding for the NTTC is derived primarily through contracts and cooperative agreements with federal agencies including NASA, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and the Missile Defense Agency, and select commercial clients.

http://www.nttc.edu/

Now why is this important?

Because at the bottom of the above page we see THIS

©2007 National Technology Transfer Center
Wheeling Jesuit University
technology@nttc.edu : 800.678.6882

So the Jesuits control the Technology Transfer for both NASA and the Missile Defense Agency

Old 10-27-2008, 08:07 AM   #44
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
omg what sort of spirits?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:12 AM   #45
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Pope Palpetine
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:25 PM   #46
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Pope Palpetine
Jajajajajajajaj

Watch this:

hahahaha
Old 10-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #47
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Pope Palpetine

Hehehe. that's a good one
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #48
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Here is one you will like...

National Technology Transfer Center

Established by Congress in 1989, NTTC offers technology assessment services and develops lasting partnerships among industry, academia and government agencies. Our government and commercial clients look to the NTTC to provide technology transfer services more effectively than they can provide on their own.

Funding for the NTTC is derived primarily through contracts and cooperative agreements with federal agencies including NASA, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and the Missile Defense Agency, and select commercial clients.

http://www.nttc.edu/

Now why is this important?

Because at the bottom of the above page we see THIS

©2007 National Technology Transfer Center
Wheeling Jesuit University
technology@nttc.edu : 800.678.6882

So the Jesuits control the Technology Transfer for both NASA and the Missile Defense Agency

Yeah man, many thanks!

Cheers!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #49
zorgon

Quote:
Pope Palpetine
Oh yeah I forgot....

I have one of those too...

Old 10-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #50
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if you guys heard about this:

Eric Jon Phelps is the author of: Vatican Assassins
exposing the Jesuit cabal.

I tumbled on this:

Eric Jon Phelps Exposed, Part 1
Smear Artist, Israeli Diamond Trader and "Jesuit" Expert

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ericj...t24oct08.shtml

Don't get me wrong: Jesuits are not harmless black robed stooges, to say the least.

So if they come up front with this, it means Phelps touched the truth in some way and made many people unhappy...

I did't take time to browse (educate-yourself.org), so i don't know if we can trust it.

My first guess is NO.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote