Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #51
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

whoops, , grins
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #52
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

The question is not, what will I know tomorrow, but will I forget?
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #53
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

The manner in which you condescendingly refute people's comments about your work, the way you twist people's comments to suit you, and just the outright disdain in your comments to others on this site make you either an angry old man, a disinformation agent, or a narrow minded angry old disinformation agent. You pick. I would love to give you respect but there is none due with the way you project yourself on this site.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #54
freeze
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
The manner in which you condescendingly refute people's comments about your work, the way you twist people's comments to suit you, and just the outright disdain in your comments to others on this site make you either an angry old man, a disinformation agent, or a narrow minded angry old disinformation agent. You pick. I would love to give you respect but there is none due with the way you project yourself on this site.

You took the words right out my head on that one ......
freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #55
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

OK Norval,
Would you provide a sample piece of information that you have gleaned from your research, along with whatever line of reasoning caused you to think that you were making the correct interpretation, that we might discuss here? I'm not saying you're not potentially right but really, no one knows for sure.
When I try to read the bible, much of the the language is so coded that I really have no basis for how to even begin to interpret a lot of it with anything even approaching certainty that my interpretation is correct. And, forgive me, but your interpretations seem to be unlike any that I have encountered before. I can ,in the new testament, find many instructions for living that make sense (love your fellow human, don't judge, do unto others... etc.) But I know that the Bible has been heavily edited from the beginning according to the designs of those who would control it's message and the lives of those under their control. Just calm down and read it doesn't really give me much more to work with in order to evaluate your take on the whole matter. Why not be more forthcoming about your methodology so that one can have some sort of basis for further investigation?
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #56
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohnor View Post
The question is not, what will I know tomorrow, but will I forget?
We are all striving to remember what we already know...
Old 10-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #57
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Norval-

Thanks for the message yesterday, I have enjoyed your posts as well. Obviously you are quite knowledgable, however may I humbly suggest you may want to take a different approach with some members of this forum.

People on this site are from all walks of life, and all faiths and/or non-faiths. Many are just getting involved into exopolitics and conspiracy research for the first time in their lives.

i guess i am just saying be gentle with the audience, though i know there are many disinfo agents out there as well whom you wish to discredit, rightfully so.........

I myself have never read the bible. I have skimmed bits and pieces of the book throughout my lifetime, however I am not familiar with many of the stories contained within its text. Regardless of this, you were impressed with my posts, and therefore provided me with a wonderful compliment, which frankly was a great boost to my confidence, and is much appreciated.

From what I know of Edgar Cayce and the Holy(Rollers) Book, it is my understanding that humans were orginally androgenous yet were split into male and female by the ET's. The male human crop hated the women, and vise versa. This was the first step in the seperation of the original third density crop of earthen humans. Does this correlate with any of your vast resources or beliefs?

Thanks again for your contributions to Avalon........

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #58
Norval
Banned

Well said Old Dood,

We are out painting the boat and enjoying the wild life here, not to put you all on hold, but this boat work has got to get done. The rains are coming. I would hope only for your patience.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...&pictureid=760

Thanks.

Last edited by Norval; 10-08-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:12 AM   #59
ET3
Avalon Senior Member

huh?
ET3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #60
Norval
Banned

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=108

That should help some.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #61
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

i like the above post norval. glad to see you are starting to let some more info out to us all. thankyou.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #62
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stal View Post
no offense intended here, but is there any chance of anyone posting some actual information in this thread, as opposed to arguing semantics? its an interesting topic, and i for one would like to see where it goes. right now it seems to be going nowhere.

(yes, i realise that by posting this i am contributing to the mess, but it needed to be said)
I agree is there nothing better to do or discuss, lets get with the program.
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #63
Norval
Banned

BIBLE
Basic Information Before Leaving Earth.

I quote from here,
Quote:
http://www.amazon.com/tag/religion/f...x1L88YLFOQ9UDW
The first book published on a printing press was the Bible. Since then it has continued as the most
published book in the world. The average family in the USA has more than one copy of the Bible
at home.

How is it possible that what some call a cult book of myths, could become such a popular book?
Tell us your thoughts!

What Are You Reading Old Man?

A century ago, an old man was traveling alone in France by train. A much younger man, who was
sitting next to him watched as the older man reached into his traveling case, took out a Bible and
began to read. After a while, the younger man decided to strike up a conversation. "What are you
reading?" he asked. "I am reading from the 6th chapter of Mark in the New Testament." "What
does it say?" the young man asked. "It is the story of the miracle of the loaves and fishes. This
gospel writer tells us about a vast crowd that had followed Jesus because of the signs He was
performing for the sick. Jesus then preached to the crowd until it was dark and they were hungry.
With only five barley loaves and a couple of dried fishes, Jesus fed the entire crowd of five
thousand people. And when the people had finished eating, the leftovers filled twelve baskets."

A little scornful the young man asked, "Do you really believe that?" "Yes, I do" came the reply, to
which the younger man answered, "I can see that you have been brainwashed by ancient
superstitions. That could never have happened to me. You see, I am a scientist. Everything that
happens in this world can ultimately be accounted for scientifically. The story you have read defies
the laws of science and therefore is sheer fantasy. Give me facts, provable facts. As a man of
science, I can have no faith in miracles. But I cannot expect you to understand that."

At this point, the train began to slow down. "Here is my station," said the young man as he rose
from his seat. "It was nice talking to you Mr., I'm sorry I didn't get your name." Whereupon, the
old man handed him his calling card bearing the name, Louis Pasteur, one of the world's greatest
scientists.
One of the coolest aspects of knowing about the bad ETs here amongst us and on the forum is
how to identify them. I ask you all to calm down and just read what the bible says. No codes, no
secret passages, no mysteries, just read the book. If you cant understand what it says, I mean
after all you are reading it in your language, right?

Norval L. Cunningham
Old 10-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #64
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is precisely why religion or the bible is not the answer. Can't even get a long on a forum where we are coming together to help each other. Where is the love brothers?
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #65
Norval
Banned

Some time back I was asked about this movie from this guy so blame this post on him.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=395
Zeitgeist Addendum,

Ok, They threw out the baby with the bath water.

I wonder if they would rethink their understanding with acceptance of ET / UFO bible connection
knowledge?

Many great points in the movie, except their religionization of the bible. I am in full agreement
about religions, bad governance, national attitudes and that we should become one as knowing
our true humanity. With comprehension of a much bigger picture than just our world mankind is
also on the brink of the ET / UFO disclosure. That then puts the spin to how about mankind
learning about ET governance and social acceptance in the galaxies? The bible, it's not about
religion but about an intergalactic oneness that is already established. You may want to read it.

To add to this I have to appreciate the technological references made as we all give thanks for this
wonder of the internet. It is also what blew the lid off the research Gale and I were doing. One
will not be able to accept the bible for what it actuallly contains without modern technological
comprehension. That is the only key we know of for comprehension of what the bible has to say
about mankind and the galaxies inhabitants of sentient inteligent life. Technology has unlocked all
the bibles words to investigation by searches of topical importance and with great speed. Try it,
you'll like it. Love is what the Good ETs up ^ there have done for us, and are about to do more.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Old 10-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #66
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

If there is any truth in what Norval is saying. Shouldnt we all just stop bickering and pay attention. This could be the guidence we are looking for. The answers we are all searching for, could be there before us.
But Noval, with respect, I would say to you we have not the time to go and read the bible, to decipher the codes, to understand the meaning and direction we need to take. So please help us here.
Please heed, the insight you bring, could also be quite disturbing. Remember we have been led to see what they have wanted us to see for so long. With your vast research and knowledge it would be more benificial (instead of getting lead into silly disagrements) to actually share with us your findings.

Love, peace and courage to all.
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #67
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

It seems this thread is causing quite a stir, many are thinking on the same lines that the bible holds some truth but not everything can be trusted.
The bible has been corrupted it's true teaching mislead by the ones who have worked so hard to keep it's true meaning hidden from the masses.
It is full of idol worship, ritualistic sacrifices, adultery and corruption.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #68
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Norval-

How will the Good ET's know when the right time for a mass appearance, or when mass contact should be?

Will they read the etheric recordbook of the planet to find the exact right moment?

Do you believe there are negative ET's living among us or underground on this planet right now? If so, are they primarily in contact with the US Government, another Gov't, or the Vatican/Jesuit Order perhaps?

Thanks again for all your contributions....

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #69
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Hey there, Norval.

Do you believe the Koran is sending the same message as the Bible?

Regarding the bible, How can such a simple message be covered up for so long do you think?
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #70
Norval
Banned

Golden Lady,
Thank you, well spoken, good advice too. We thank you. We hope that we are doing this for the
most part.

Jacqui D,
Everything has it's meaning.
Thank you.

Love/Light13,
It is wrote, that the "time of the end would be cut short, , , , " it will happen like a "thief in the
night". I have answered the other questions in my previous posts.
Thanks, and keep reading, and keep looking up. Why? Because King Jesus "returns in the
clouds".

Beauwalton,
Quote:
"Do you believe the Koran is sending the same message as the Bible?"
When it comes to other writings that are used by religions, and you mention the Koran, I will say
this for Islam. When they built the Dome of the Rock, some time around 650 AD, on the temple
site it effectively stopped all sacrifices there by the Jews. A fulfillment of bible prophesy? Yes, at a
very high probability.

Jesus gave us a warning that the Jews would "be trampled by the nations till the last days." History
shows us that the Jews were given "Israel" as their national lands back in 1948. Israel then
showed that they were no longer to be trampled on in the 1967 six day war. They are a 1st world
power with atomic and other weapons. In 1993 the last of the countries of the world released any
Jews behind their borders to return to Israel if they so wanted to.

We have two dates in history concerning the Jews, 1948 and 1993, that are known by all to be
true. Now when it comes to the exact date that the Dome of the Rock was built, there isn't one.
That is still up for discussion by researchers. There is another bible "prediction" that gives light to
this information.

Daniel was given to know that from the time that the sacrifices were stopped, there would be
1,290 "days", and happy would be those that made it to the 1,335 "day". Also keep in mind the
"day for a year" passage. Now, some simple math shows us this;

1948 AD, minus 1,290 years, equals 658 AD. Our money is on that date as the date for the true
final construction of the Dome of the Rock that stopped the Jews from ever sacrificing there
again. Then 45 years later, the 1,335 "days" ended in 1993 when the Jews were released by all
the remaining countries to return "home". Our research shows that of all the attempts to
understand this prophesy this to be the most probable fulfillment. Do your own research though.

Quote:
"Regarding the bible, How can such a simple message be covered up for so long do you think?"
The best place to hide anything is right in front of you. Just "cloak" it with religious mystery and
rituals, until we had acquired the needed technological comprehension to accept the fact that "we
are not alone".

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart

Last edited by Norval; 10-11-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: typos, , , sighs and smiles
Old 10-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #71
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Norval,
I just want to thank you for posting this info. I'll just say growing up in NYC in an Italian family and rasised Roman Caltholic it wasn't easy for me. at a very young age I just felt that the bible wasn't being presented the right way to the people. since I didn't belive this i kinda of pushed it away and lived my life pretty much believing in they way you see see it. I always felt that God , the Lord what ever you want to call him was an ET. everytime I mentioned this people thought I was nuts they still do. but since seeing your post I have started to read the bible the way you suggest as a Government document. it's dufficult at first trying to break down the religous wall while reading but it makes a lot of sense. thanks agian, at least i know i'm not alone.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:48 PM   #72
Banned

Daniel was given to know that from the time that the sacrifices were stopped, there would be
1,290 "days", and happy would be those that made it to the 1,335 "day". Also keep in mind the
"day for a year" passage. Now, some simple math shows us this;

1948 AD, minus 1,290 years, equals 658 AD. Our money is on that date as the date for the true
final construction of the Dome of the Rock that stopped the Jews from ever sacrificing there
again. Then 45 years later, the 1,335 "days" ended in 1993 when the Jews were released by all
the remaining countries to return "home". Our research shows that of all the attempts to
understand this prophesy this to be the most probable fulfillment. Do your own research though

Great stuff Norval, another piece in the Revelation to John puzzle!
Old 10-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #73
Bobbi
Avalon Senior Member

A short story that may help. Although I was raised in a very structured religious environment, family circumstances were such that I didn't actually start to read the bible with any understanding until I was 15 years old. By that time I had been thoroughly enthralled with science fiction. Almost immediately upon reading the bible in study groups, it hit me! The bible, to me, was a very good science fiction novel. I had very big issues with religion (all) because of the blatant hyprocrisy I found everywhere and in everyone I met - including those in our church.

At 19 I threw the baby out with the bath water and refused to have anything further to do with churches, religion, spirituality, whatever title fit. I forbid any religious material in my home or around my children, other than the exposure to their grandmother. One day my five year old daughter asked me this question after visiting with my mother. "If God created man, who created God?" My response was "That's a very good question. I don't have the answer, but this is what I believe. We are here on earth as a science project, a laboratory experiment. We are being monitored and tested, just like a lab rat - tested to see what abilities are inherent in all creatures. I don't know who started it all but I believe there is a higher power, I don't know his name, I don't know where he came from, I don't know why he's doing this, but until I do, I'm not going to drop to my knees and 'worship' him. Let's just wait and see what happens."

I have based my entire life on one scripture from the Bible that I felt was the most important to me and would, in the end, allow my heart to be read for the person that I am. Jesus once said that whenever you give to the least of my brothers, you are giving to me. Therefore, everyone - and I do mean everyone - has been treated as a decent person - UNTIL they prove otherwise.

Decades passed and a few tribulations later and a few more tests and I met my husband, who opened up the floodgates. NOW I knew the "Why". I had always believed in aliens since I was a child. I just never put it together with the bible. WHAT AN EYE OPENER!!!!!!!! I'm still catching my breath, but what I can tell you is that a new peace has settled within me since that time. I now know I have a job to do and when the time comes, I will gladly oblige.
Bobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #74
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
A short story that may help. Although I was raised in a very structured religious environment, family circumstances were such that I didn't actually start to read the bible with any understanding until I was 15 years old. By that time I had been thoroughly enthralled with science fiction. Almost immediately upon reading the bible in study groups, it hit me! The bible, to me, was a very good science fiction novel. I had very big issues with religion (all) because of the blatant hyprocrisy I found everywhere and in everyone I met - including those in our church.

At 19 I threw the baby out with the bath water and refused to have anything further to do with churches, religion, spirituality, whatever title fit. I forbid any religious material in my home or around my children, other than the exposure to their grandmother. One day my five year old daughter asked me this question after visiting with my mother. "If God created man, who created God?" My response was "That's a very good question. I don't have the answer, but this is what I believe. We are here on earth as a science project, a laboratory experiment. We are being monitored and tested, just like a lab rat - tested to see what abilities are inherent in all creatures. I don't know who started it all but I believe there is a higher power, I don't know his name, I don't know where he came from, I don't know why he's doing this, but until I do, I'm not going to drop to my knees and 'worship' him. Let's just wait and see what happens."

I have based my entire life on one scripture from the Bible that I felt was the most important to me and would, in the end, allow my heart to be read for the person that I am. Jesus once said that whenever you give to the least of my brothers, you are giving to me. Therefore, everyone - and I do mean everyone - has been treated as a decent person - UNTIL they prove otherwise.

Decades passed and a few tribulations later and a few more tests and I met my husband, who opened up the floodgates. NOW I knew the "Why". I had always believed in aliens since I was a child. I just never put it together with the bible. WHAT AN EYE OPENER!!!!!!!! I'm still catching my breath, but what I can tell you is that a new peace has settled within me since that time. I now know I have a job to do and when the time comes, I will gladly oblige.
Nice story Bobby and I never realised, you are Norval's lady, what a lucky guy!
Old 10-12-2008, 03:18 AM   #75
Norval
Banned

Yes, she is quite the gal, well, she puts up with me anyway.

Her allergy to BS helps alot in our research.

Tags
bible, books, spirituality truth, ufo, et's