Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 07-21-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
happyhollergal

Default Patrick Henry Style Revolution

I couldn't resist posting this. I saw it on another forum, and it seems to have had a strong response. While I couldn't help but laugh myself to tears, it also made me stop and think for a few minutes about what he was really saying. I am not racist, and admit that I wanted Obama to win the election, (even though I didn't vote) because I did believe that he meant what he said about real change in America. I'm also one of the first ones to admit that it seems like he's running the same kind of shenanigans we've become accustomed to, just another lying politician. Take a listen and let me know your thoughts on this fired up fella's message.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Patrick Henry Style Revolution

I don't see the point of spreading this man's hatred over the internet. The same video is on ATS.

I feel sorry for him because he has some deeper issues that he needs to resolve.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
... I am not racist, and admit that I wanted Obama to win the election, (even though I didn't vote) because I did believe that he meant what he said about real change in America...
I'm not a racist either. I can remember watching Martin Luther King's gathering on the National Mall in the days of the civil rights movement and being very emotional about it. I love all of humanity.

I didn't watch the video.

But I want to comment on the Obama controversy because I feel that we don't have time for this debate. We need to be focusing on helping the public wake up about vaccinations and figuring out how we are going to resist mandatory vaccinations if that's what comes to pass, etc.

I used to participate in primary campaigns because I am interested in who runs the government. But then I learned about electronic voting fraud and overall I learned how corrupt our system is. Then I learned about 9-11 truth, followed by the New World Order agenda of the powers that be. When I first learned about the depopulation agenda, my mind was so boggled I couldn't deal with it at first. But now I understand.

My understanding now is that the Presidential candidates are recruited and groomed by the powers that be and they have all been puppets subsequent to John Kennedy. John Kennedy did try to end the Federal Reserve and get us out of Vietnam and that's why he was assassinated.

I wish we could get off the Obama thing on this forum. We need to focus on other things.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I wish we could get off the Obama thing on this forum. We need to focus on other things.
you are right. I, naturally lost interest in the subject( not that it had ever been number one for me..)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I know there are a few people that get really upset over remarks regarding Obama.

I used to listen to Rev Manning back when Obama was running.

He is not evil................At first he lost alot of followers at his church as most people do when they blow the whistle.

This man believes in what he is doing and we to call it evil is so untrue.

He just gets carried away like Rev Wright used to do. Not nice at times but deep down he is doing his "calling"

His messages always put a smile on my face because he is so articulate in the way he says things.

Obama is a very important thing in our lives whether we care to discuss him at all. He is running this country (as far as some think )

We need to know what is going on.

I will say thanks for posting this because he did make me smile and I happen to love this man. He has many followers now and when I first heard him, there was just a handfull that were brave enough to continue going to his services. Now he has thousands of followers. LOL

I can certainly understand why you posted this thread. What a way to start my day. LOL sorry but I can't stop laughing. Its good to be happy and Im tired of being depressed over the swine flue

Remember they live off our fears and negative energy. I say get the message across anyway you can.

The person running the USA is trying to kill us and people need to know this.
I will not give him a "free ride" to do so.

Stop bringing up the race card when ever obama is mentioned. It is getting old.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't understand why people would want to ignore Obama and his masters, the cause of the vaccinations and everything else wrong with today. Reading this an old occult axiom comes to mind.. "What you resist will persist".

And thanks for the video, I thought he brought up a lot of valid points, albiet in a rather uncanny way. Imagine if he was white and saying those exact same things? Proof of how out of hand this has all become.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
...his masters, the cause of the vaccinations and everything else wrong with today...
I think we need to focus on the specifics of the agenda of his masters and to help spread knowledge of it to more and more people so that the problem is apparent to enough people who can then in turn join in the work toward a solution.

I have a comment about Obama. I think his voice is mesmerizing, and that this makes it harder for people to think calmly about what he is saying. Also people want racial harmony so there's a tendency to want to believe him as a way of feeling good about the apparent righting of the wrong of racial prejudice.

People just need to wake up. It's hard. It's very hard.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:38 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I think there are enough conspiracy forums already tackling this stuff.

Do we need to or should we focus on other things?
Old 07-22-2009, 05:22 AM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say, this James David Manning is great. I'd vote him in over Obama anyday. I can't help but laugh at his lingo, this one here is quite powerful. I post it just for you Janitor!

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:36 AM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay. I watched 2:32 minutes of this and then I couldn't take it anymore...

This is a tirade.

But I like his passion. He's mad as hell, isn't he? He's got something to be mad about. So do we all. Lots of times people HAVE to get mad first to get motivated. It's a good thing as long as people then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Let's do something constructive.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:06 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have to say, this James David Manning is great. I'd vote him in over Obama anyday. I can't help but laugh at his lingo, this one here is quite powerful. I post it just for you Janitor!

YouTube - Show Me The Birth Certificate
Never mind.

*Must fight urge to post in Obama-related threads*

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 07-22-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 AM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...Let's do something constructive.
Please respond, somebody.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

...I used to listen to Rev Manning back when Obama was running.

He is not evil................
Rev. James David Manning is scheduled to be interviewed by Alex Jones today. The program has already started. GCN has free archives, which will be available this evening.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Rev. James David Manning is scheduled to be interviewed by Alex Jones today. The program has already started. GCN has free archives, which will be available this evening.
I'm watching Prison Planet TV live stream. The issue of Obama's birth certificate is also being discussed with attorney Philip Berg, who filed a lawsuit claiming Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be president.