Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 AM   #1
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Default More PROOF of LIFE on MARS - Video

MORE PROOF OF LIFE ON MARS

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe9oga18z6o

March 23, 2010

NASA released this image to the world a few weeks ago, the description of the image is so silly, makes no sense and yet no one questions them on this.

Here's is part of NASA's description "Falling Material Kicks Up Cloud of Dust on Dunes, "

Here's a link to the image
http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/PSP_007962_2635
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
Bauzer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: More PROOF of LIFE on MARS - Video

I've seen those images a few times on a Russian site I frequent to get a bit of other perspectives on news. I at first thought they were trees initially as well. But I'm really not convinced they are. I can't seem to distinguish any shadows or depth of light on those black lines. I would love them to be trees, but they just don't really seem to be trees. The video you linked has numerous close ups of different patterns, that even convince me more that they aren't trees.

Do you remember those things that were essentially a long glass bar on a see-saw that was filled with black and blue sand, and some sort of oily water? They were useless but kinda popular with hippies. Well some of the images remind me of the two sands mixing like that.

I don't know what it is, and I'm not sure if NASA knows what it is, because most of those guys are pretty narrow minded, but I doubt its trees.

I wouldn't be too upset if I was wrong though.
Bauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
Menkaure
Avalon Senior Member

I believe in life on other worlds BUT come on! That picture is 100% Photoshopped! It's not even a GOOD photoshop job! I could do better with no problem!
Show us some REAL proof.
Menkaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:38 AM   #4
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, looks like an oil painting
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote