Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #76
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi Marian-Librarian,

Thanks for the link. I really appreciate.
We had been monitoring this site from the very beginning. It’s a nice website.
You can also check the crop formation archive:
http://www.x-cosmos.it/cropcircles/

Regards,
Astralwalker

Hi Tez,

Thank you for the link. I really appreciate.

I had analyzed the data and my opinion is this:

I have been monitoring the scientific results that comes Russian Academy of Science, especially the ones from Russian physicists Alexej Dimitrijev who was in charge of a project concerning changes in the all planets of our solar system and 2012 scenario.

Also I know about the bio-chemical research of Dr. W. C. Levengood concerning the crop samples inside the crop formation.

I totally agree with the magnetic anomaly present inside the formation.

I agree with laser beaming the DNA sample, mapping the Junk DNA and founding language patterns and the results that they come up with.

But I disagree with these conclusions:

According to Fosar and Bludorf therefore this natural energy is brought about by hypercommunication via magnetic wormholes in the DNA. The crop circle is a group consciousness phenomenon.

The geometrical and philosophically significant shapes of the crop circles can be explained, as pointed out by Fosar and Bludorf, in terms of Jungian archetypes in the collective unconscious.

This also of course explains a very essential element of crop circle phenomena, namely that they seem to interact with the psyche of the human observers.

- The crop circles are mainly made by extraterrestrial intelligence capable of multidimensional travel. Despite that the messages have hypercommunication nature they are not made by human collective unconscious but from intelligent beings.

- If they are materializing via thought manifestation, then how come they send helicopters and jet to chaise them away. And they are traceable on the radar.

If you notice, they are visible on infrared before they enter the atmosphere and because of the Star Wars weapons targeting them, they dematerialize and vanish from the infrared which means they disappear from the physical-etherical plane to astral or higher and when they passed this line of “defence” they materialize above the fields when they again become traceable for radar.

They usually use etheric portals which are marked with large stone horses on the ground (I’m speaking mostly UK).

Other thing is…from time to time I receive this download too…so I can assure you that are solid and not a product of archetypes in the collective unconscious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM2_dcH_NNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5bG0UVVEEk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0jpU...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdeJr...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATd3-2sslbs&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1h_0ZWLECs&NR=1

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:57 AM   #77
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Gezzz..after all that info. Astralwalker, you should be given all those "Wall Street" bonuses and a lifetime membership here, hands down!

Got to be the most informative posts I've ever read on the subject and with the science, kinda rare....Bavo Sir, Bravo...please cont.!
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #78
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Stargate22. I really appreciate.

Respect,
Astralwalker
Old 12-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #79
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Great stuff!! Your info resonates on so many areas. If ever you are in Melbourne Aus. The ground crew would be very honored to have you speak.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #80
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

AussieG >>

Quote:
Great stuff!! Your info resonates on so many areas. If ever you are in Melbourne Aus. The ground crew would be very honored to have you speak.
Thank you AussieG. I really appreciate.

Who knows, everything is possible. It would be a privilege to be with you people and to share ideas and conclusions about 2012 event.

Best regards,
Astralwalker
Old 12-17-2008, 09:54 PM   #81
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Namaste!!!

As you are so knowledgeable in astronomy, my question is have you heard of Coral Castle in Homestead , Florida?? The builder of this was from Russia and built this using levitation. Many are wondering what multiple reasons it was built. Many feel that he hid Tessla's coil in shape of walls.(To be used as a free energy capacitor) Pls see this site:

www.code144.com by Jeremy Stride

Then I came across another clip of Jack schmidt from apollo 17 flight to moon and shows shapes of a Hedgestone and a similar structure to Coral castle!!!(On moon surface!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7enBCfQ1uc

If there is more to this than a free energy capacitor,as he has alignments in stone , pls let me know!!! I feel he knew (ED Leedskolnin) that there was another structure on the moon. It was not randomn sculptures!!!
I am awaiting what you may think!!
Blessings!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:32 AM   #82
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha Astral Walker,

I've spent quite a few hours going through your thread as I was so impressed by your research data that I wanted to download it and give it to my husband as a Christmas gift. Subsequently, I've also spent many hours editing it down into a readable format. All 157 pages so far.

I've also been going through the pictures collecting the original links to post under the picture for reference and can easily do that here if you wish.

After reading all of this data my question is this... how do you know it is a blue white light eminating out from the galactic center on 13Dec2012 and that one would be safe in the open with hopes of the light coming in contact with them. Given the angle of the planet during that time of year I would think only portions of the planet may be exposed to the galactice rays while others would not be exposed.

In addition, I'm also curious as to what happens upon contact. Does one become transfigured where the physical body gets to come along on the journey (only transformed), or is it dropped and the soul is free to soar into the astral plane while waiting for the glacitic dimensional shift to occur?

In fact, my curiousity is aroused as I wondered just where did this particular information come from?

I love science but also studied as a mystic years ago so am personally familiar with interdimensional travel. And during a few near death experiences, as my soul was beginning to flow out and away... it did seem to know where to go.

However, your information tends to conflict with other information I've read about portals. As I also have friends who are contactees, the information is very varied depending upon the type of contact experience they've each had.

As I've had personal conversations with a number of these people, my curiousity is stoked as to who is really giving correct info.

How do we know that this information with respect to the harvesting of souls is accuracte?

Again, I want to thank you and let you know how much I've appreciated what you have shared here as it is clearly evident to me this has taken many, many hours of research and is a labor of love.

Mahalo nui loa,

Carol

Last edited by Carol; 12-18-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #83
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Aloha Carol,

Thank you that you have use from the material. I really appreciate.

Quote:
After reading all of this data my question is this... how do you know it is a blue white light eminating out from the galactic center on 13 Dec 2012 and that one would be safe in the open with hopes of the light coming in contact with them.
Scientific research have shown that the core of the active galaxy can shine brighter then the galaxy itself. We are talking about the cosmic rays electrons braking away from the galactic core, close to the speed of light which produces a bluish bright light.

When this happens the bluish bright light is so bright that it starts to produce white light also.

The Divine Creation expresses its self in this holographic Universe mostly through light that can sustain the most high vibration. The most pure energy can stream in bluish-white light. It’s a colour of the Creator as 777 is his mathematical divine code.

Despite the fact that Divine Creation exist in all colours, its everywhere and in everything, other colours are only less or more, conductors for energy of Love.

For example Cosmic Love can not easily move through black and red colour because the vibration is not suitable, but can move more easily through yellow, light green, and the most though light blue and white.

You see, whoever created this animation can not feel from the hearth. The Sry Yantra is the depiction of everything we have to know about our Universe, but the person who created this, has put light flashes that do not resonate with peace and harmony but it disturbs you.

On the other hand, this simple image emanates with much calmer and balanced energies and resonates with your inner divine.

The observations of so many other galaxies through the Hubble Telescope and Chandra X-ray Observatory, we can see that bright bluish light from the active galactic cores.

On the spiritual side, the Hopi Indians spiked about blue star in sky that shines so bright that illuminates everything and that was visible on the sky for a long time.

As the results of long years existing research of my friend Dr. Paul, what he calls a Super Wave Event and I’m calling it a Nexus, triggers extreme climate changes.

Dr. Paul is aware that Super Wave Event is coming but he has no evidence what date in the future they will arrive.

I on the other hand, went on different areas of research and I get different input from most of the people.

Quote:
After reading all of this data my question is this... how do you know it is a blue white light eminating out from the galactic center on 13 Dec 2012 and that one would be safe in the open with hopes of the light coming in contact with them.
- The pictograms had clearly shown that on this date from Earth we will see those beams in the sky coming from the direction of the center of Milky Way. Also on this day we will se a bright comet in the sky. How long it will take before they reach our Sun and this expands to the scale of the centar inner sun of Venus and projects a beams toward our planet I can not tell precisely. My guess is 21 Dec 2012 or 23-24 Dec 2012 like depicted in the crop circle formation.

- I do believe that we will have better input next crop circle about this event and lot more. Now people starts to look more openly to this messages and we are going somewhere. I believe that we will be ready on time and do what we have to do.

Quote:
After reading all of this data my question is this... how do you know it is a blue white light eminating out from the galactic center on 13Dec2012 and that one would be safe in the open with hopes of the light coming in contact with them.
- The Ancient records clearly stated that those who are one with the Creator, fears nothing, no man, no evil, no phenomena, no event etc.

- You are possibly right, it will be safer inside because climate change and other things will start to happen long before December 2012. Its posible (its only my opinion) many of us will experience unpleasant moments.

The Elite will try to reduce the population and they already started to. They are shooting at us with everything they got. From vaccines, aspartame, fluoride, electronic pollution, subliminal technologies, and everything you can and can not think off. So we have to build a balance to that force a grid of consciousness a new awareness that will connect humanity. Time is speeding up and everything starts to unroll much much faster and soon it will be obvious what I’m talking about. More and more people will start to receive the same download and what have we do. I will elaborate on this when some time off comes.

However, its smart that people start to preparing and exchange experience and ideas about eventual survival groups. I believe it will be a one or two save zones on every continent and the ETs will show the correct ones. Will people choose to believe them or not, its their choice and everyone has to reach deep down where the heart shines the most brighter and to feel what choice it points. In the times that are coming, our only compass will be our heart and our saviour will be combining into one stream of consciousness which aligns with the stream of the Universe.

Summarised, do what you feel that is right choice for you…in any case the Matrix will show you the way…that’s how this info come to you…

Quote:
Given the angle of the planet during that time of year I would think only portions of the planet may be exposed to the galactic rays while others would not be exposed.
- The whole planet will be exposed on Hunab Ku bath through our Sun, so it will not make difference about which side you are on the planet. Besides if you look around you in the solar system you will notice that all the planets are getting brighter and brither and this will continue to a point where our solar system will become so bright that will be incredible. I know I can not back this up in the moment, but it will come.

Quote:
In addition, I'm also curious as to what happens upon contact. Does one become transfigured where the physical body gets to come along on the journey (only transformed), or is it dropped and the soul is free to soar into the astral plane while waiting for the galactic dimensional shift to occur?
- There are opinions that because of change in the Matrix, the physical vehicles will become half etheric which is probably true for ones that will stay on this 3D plane of existence. All the rest will fuse into Oneness and that’s what makes all this so unique. You can feel it in your heart and you know it is true.

Quote:
In fact, my curiousity is aroused as I wondered just where did this particular information come from?
- Its coming from everywhere. The nature speak to us, the Gaya speaks to us, the changes of the solar system speak to us, higher intelligent speak to us, the Cosmos is speaking to us. But we have to tune into higher wavelength to be able to hear see and emotionally touch all this that I’m talking about. Some people are awaken and already connected with the Universe, and everyday more and more are awakening.

The Dark Side is powerful but it can not stop what is happening. And what is coming is remarkable. As I stated before, if you see with the analytical eye or yourself you see disasters as product of natural cycles and energy movement but if you see with you heart the things look different. We are much more then this. We belong to the Cosmos and its our true home. What will happen after the Nexus brings as back through the center of the Galaxy … I just do not know.

Quote:
However, your information tends to conflict with other information I've read about portals. As I also have friends who are contactees, the information is very varied depending upon the type of contact experience they've each had. As I've had personal conversations with a number of these people, my curiosity is stoked as to who is really giving correct info.
- I only share what I know and what I feel in my heart that is truth and nothing but the truth. What other people get as information I can not comment. Its their existence and everything they do its their path and I respect that. I’m telling what I concluded, what my star friends are telling me and that is what I’m passing.

Quote:
How do we know that this information with respect to the harvesting of souls is accuracte?

- You don’t. I'm just shearing my conclusions based on my experience and my knowledge and the download that I receive from my friends.

But your heart knows what is the truth and what is not. You can not lie to your heart. It can feel what is truth and what is false. From my perspective, the most important thing in the moment is to return to yourself, and to connect to the Planetary Psionic Field. When this happens you will receive all the download you need.

But your heart has to be clean and you must be ready for it from inside. That means that you will start separating with this physical reality already. The more you dive into this Psionic Field the more a new higher world opens before you. You have to become a Fire of Love, Oneness with everything, a Power of Everything and ability to read what is known as hidden codes inside the Matrix.

And most of all you have to be moral and understand that everything that exist has the equal potential. Everyone’s experience and knowledge is precious and contains a missing peace of the huge mosaic that we all are trying to assemble. We do not see this purpose but we feel it deep inside ourselves and we feel it the Divine Plan that is behind.
Everything in nature is in balance. The two primary forces in this Universe are Shadow and Light. We had enough from the Darkness and its time to move towards Light.

It is interesting, respected Arthur C. Clarke figured out long ago and presented in his novel “Childhood's End” this onenessa separation from the mater not as an individual but as a race.

And that is what I believe awaits us in the time frame between 13 Dec 2012 – 28 March 2013.

Mahalo nui loa,

Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 12-18-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #84
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste

Respected Samarkis,

Thank you for your words my friend. I really appreciate.

About the case of ED Leedskalnin…I had read about his connection with levitation and psychokinetic influence on the rocks and all this is quite extraordinary.

Honestly it was a long day for me, and this subject deserves more analyzing so I will analyze the links you gave me about him and the moon connection tomorrow and I will be able to discus more about this issue.

Thanks for shearing this with me. Its very interesting. I will back to you as soon as possible.

Blessings!!!
Astralwalker
Old 12-19-2008, 10:53 AM   #85
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

I pirated this from David Icke's forum Your thoughs please

A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field.
Dec. 16, 2008:

NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

"At first I didn't believe it," says THEMIS project scientist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "This finding fundamentally alters our understanding of the solar wind-magnetosphere interaction."

The magnetosphere is a bubble of magnetism that surrounds Earth and protects us from solar wind. Exploring the bubble is a key goal of the THEMIS mission, launched in February 2007. The big discovery came on June 3, 2007, when the five probes serendipitously flew through the breach just as it was opening. Onboard sensors recorded a torrent of solar wind particles streaming into the magnetosphere, signaling an event of unexpected size and importance.

"The opening was huge—four times wider than Earth itself," says Wenhui Li, a space physicist at the University of New Hampshire who has been analyzing the data. Li's colleague Jimmy Raeder, also of New Hampshire, says "1027 particles per second were flowing into the magnetosphere—that's a 1 followed by 27 zeros. This kind of influx is an order of magnitude greater than what we thought was possible."

The event began with little warning when a gentle gust of solar wind delivered a bundle of magnetic fields from the Sun to Earth. Like an octopus wrapping its tentacles around a big clam, solar magnetic fields draped themselves around the magnetosphere and cracked it open. The cracking was accomplished by means of a process called "magnetic reconnection." High above Earth's poles, solar and terrestrial magnetic fields linked up (reconnected) to form conduits for solar wind. Conduits over the Arctic and Antarctic quickly expanded; within minutes they overlapped over Earth's equator to create the biggest magnetic breach ever recorded by Earth-orbiting spacecraft.

The size of the breach took researchers by surprise. "We've seen things like this before," says Raeder, "but never on such a large scale. The entire day-side of the magnetosphere was open to the solar wind."

The circumstances were even more surprising. Space physicists have long believed that holes in Earth's magnetosphere open only in response to solar magnetic fields that point south. The great breach of June 2007, however, opened in response to a solar magnetic field that pointed north.

"To the lay person, this may sound like a quibble, but to a space physicist, it is almost seismic," says Sibeck. "When I tell my colleagues, most react with skepticism, as if I'm trying to convince them that the sun rises in the west."

Here is why they can't believe their ears: The solar wind presses against Earth's magnetosphere almost directly above the equator where our planet's magnetic field points north. Suppose a bundle of solar magnetism comes along, and it points north, too. The two fields should reinforce one another, strengthening Earth's magnetic defenses and slamming the door shut on the solar wind. In the language of space physics, a north-pointing solar magnetic field is called a "northern IMF" and it is synonymous with shields up!

"So, you can imagine our surprise when a northern IMF came along and shields went down instead," says Sibeck. "This completely overturns our understanding of things."

Northern IMF events don't actually trigger geomagnetic storms, notes Raeder, but they do set the stage for storms by loading the magnetosphere with plasma. A loaded magnetosphere is primed for auroras, power outages, and other disturbances that can result when, say, a CME (coronal mass ejection) hits.

The years ahead could be especially lively. Raeder explains: "We're entering Solar Cycle 24. For reasons not fully understood, CMEs in even-numbered solar cycles (like 24) tend to hit Earth with a leading edge that is magnetized north. Such a CME should open a breach and load the magnetosphere with plasma just before the storm gets underway. It's the perfect sequence for a really big event."

Sibeck agrees. "This could result in stronger geomagnetic storms than we have seen in many years."
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #86
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

One of life's unexpected perks! What a delight to find a thread one can read and reread and save! Thanks for the efforts you took to make this important topic easier to understand (charts, pictures, illustrations etc) I look forward to more!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 AM   #87
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Respected Samarkis,

Quote:
Many are wondering what multiple reasons it was built. Many feel that he hid Tessla's coil in shape of walls.(To be used as a free energy capacitor)

If there is more to this than a free energy capacitor,as he has alignments in stone , pls let me know!!! I feel he knew (ED Leedskolnin) that there was another structure on the moon. It was not randomn sculptures!!!
-It is possible...but I have to go deeper into his work and his research to conclude that.

Impressive input. Thanks for shearing. I really appreciate.

The presentation clearly shows the presence of sacred geometric science all over the Coral Castle. The same knowledge can be seen in Giza and originates from Atlantis, and is also depicted on the walls of the Freemason temples.

www.code144.com by Jeremy Stride

We are facing the sacred geometry again, architecture that is defined by precise numerical patterns. In the Coral Castle there is a heavy presence of 144 code, Phi ratio, Golden Ratio etc.

Meanwhile you can also check this links. It may interest you>>

http://www.themeasuringsystemofthego...es/Page380.htm
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...5/gravity2.htm

I had read about Ed previously, but the presentation you suggested triggered my interest and new perspective to his work again.

Just for the record his Moon block weights 23 tons and his Jupiter block weights around 30 tons.

All the stones in the structure have a combined weight of over 1,100 tons.

My opinion is that he was some kind of alchemist. No matter that he obviously used magnetics, he understood very clearly that this works only if the correct components are balanced: sacred sound, sacred geometry and sacred sequence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64NR8gIcaD0

Still, the option of using mental power is not totally excluded. The use of technology based on ancient knowledge is obvious, but even so, it points to a person who also was initiated in hidden knowledge of psionic abilities. The witness testimonies are speaking of transporting huge stones through air like they are balloons without touching them.

This is just an observation of mine, nothing more:

He was using his technological devices to generate electromagnetic field that altered the electro-atomical properties of the stones he was moving. Then they started to levitate, he was pushing them with the hands and placing them on the desired locations and when the place was much higher than he could reach he was using sticks or ropes to put them where he wanted.

This option has many holes and one of them is how he managed the stones to regain their normal electro-atomical properties and to become heavy again on his command.

Was he using some kind of controlled electromagnetic field to pull this off, I can not say for sure, but it’s possible. I will read his book and I will try to look through his work and the evidence from witnesses again to see what can I find.

or…

He managed to generate what is called prana or mana energy from the surrounding space by using sacred ancient technological knowledge, stepped in the center of this force field, which provided Edward a mental power that allowed him to use it to move, shape and rotate stones that weight many tons according to his desire.

It is interesting to be mentioned that only this gate of the Coral Castle weights 9 tons.

This 8-foot-tall gate is perfectly mounted and balanced so that a child can open it with the touch of a finger.

Impressive indeed…

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 12-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #88
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Lovely thread and it confirms my belief that I am closer to being one with the creator. I am not worried about what happens to this world.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:34 AM   #89
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Amazing work Astralwalker !
Fantastic job.
You are most welcome here my friend.
Great soul you are to have aboard.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 AM   #90
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful stuff Astralwalker. A great deal of research and enquiry has gone into this info. My question is about the nature of the earth's interior. It makes sense to me that the earth is hollow, given that a spinning sphere would cause matter to 'gravitate' to the outer, but other sources talk about the iron core of earth? Do you have information about this?
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:58 AM   #91
EpiphaMe

Humbly submitted: the enclosed link... scroll down the page until you see Montalk's post on 2005-11-10 19:05:00

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2425

He writes: "the link is HERE".. click the word 'here' and print out the pdf formatted article... it's entirely a worthy read while reclining and at your leisure w/hi-lighter pen in hand.

The dots are well connected.
It's 47 printed pages.

My humble best.
S
Old 12-20-2008, 02:11 AM   #92
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Respected AussieG,

Thank you for shearing. I really appreciate.

The original link is from here:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...tm?list1049613

http://www.nasa.gov/mpg/297403main_THEMIS_svsLG.mpg

They are changing their theories in NASA so often, lately, that its starting to look that in fact many previous and present theories are false, and that we are just on the begging stage of understanding the true dynamics of the Universe.

All the solid theories are starting to fall one by one, as new input comes along.

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...breathing.html

The other reason why their theories are starting to malfunction is because the conditions in our solar system including our Sun are changing and we are getting more outside energy.

This outside energy influences the dynamics of our star, not to mention the obvious and detected changes in the magnetic structure of all planets in our solar system including Earth, producing increased brightness – the planets are starting to shine brighter in the night sky, then visible climate changes, this outside energy also is altering the structure of all DNA harmonics etc.

A part from everything, I believe that we have a small time to figure out what we have to accomplish.

They burn us a CD in the 2002 crop formation and using ASCII computer code people succeeded to decode the message.

Deciphered, it reads:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time.
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION.
Conduit CLOSING [bell sound]"

Much PAIN but still time.

The question is: time for what?

What do we have to do before it’s too late?

I believe the first steps for all humanity is to awake, to stop all conflicts, to unite, to start rejecting the ruling system, to become aware that our world is changing and so are we, to come together and to discus what we have as a solid evidence of coming events, to become aware that the ETs are worning us about the expansion of our star and that cosmic beams are coming towards us from the galactic center in 2012.

We have to do this peoplewe have to get together and solve this out before its too late

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 12-20-2008, 02:16 AM   #93
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Sunflower>>

Quote:
Thanks for the efforts you took to make this important topic easier to understand (charts, pictures, illustrations etc) I look forward to more!
Thanks Sunflower. I really appreciate.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 12-20-2008, 02:19 AM   #94
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks guys. I really appreciate.

Its over 3 in the morning overhear, and I will have to switch off.

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker
Old 12-20-2008, 05:16 AM   #95
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Truly amazing presentation. Many Blessings coming to you for your efforts on Humanities behalf. See you after the big show... Its a long time coming, and I for one welcome it with outstretched arms. Time for 'kindergarten' for Humanity. After the shift, we start Grade School. Can hardly wait for the foolishness to END.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:31 AM   #96
mulder

Thanks astralwalker for a very extensive post. I've been to inland Queensland and its pretty hot and inhospitable in summer. I know that the whole coast of the continent will flood if the sea-level raises even a small amount. You've given me a lot to think about. Please keep us informed with any new information as it comes to hand.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:10 PM   #97
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Respected,

Humble Janitor, Mudra, Carmen, EpiphaMe, Efields, Mulder,

Thanks my friends. I really appreciate.

It was not yesterday, it is not in the future…it is now that we must step forward, unite and do what we as humans can do, to protect Gaya from the Evil that is upon her…

I love you all
Astralwalker
Old 12-20-2008, 12:23 PM   #98
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

absolutly stunning ,
i am so privalidged to share
all this with the likes
of Astalwalker .
respect
rhythmmm .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #99
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Rhythm. I really appreciate.

The same.

Respect,
Astralwalker