Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #1326
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Still overload overhere and I just want to send my regards to all of you guys...You are all wonderful and shine like a stars.

Viking, Mudra, Antonia, Perseide, Alchemikey, Samarkis, Phiheflye, Jazzgad, Unlimited mind, Lightbeing, Truthseeker360...the list is long and everyone else, you are all great!

I’m looking forward for some spare time tomorrow to test the file but I’m sure it will be wonderful.

I think it will be the best so far and we will do the best this time since, the audio and the video will be introduced together.

I would like to mention once more that in order that we do this properly and to generate the maximal effect in the Matrix >> the file has to start exactly on 8 pm GMT and not prior or after that time. So please have discipline and do not do this prior 8 pm, later or too late.

Just open up to the audio and video and the file will do its magic by default.

Don’t resist it, just let go and let the file guide you towards the inner deep.

During the whole meditative process hold the positive vibe inside you and keep transmitting Love, Light, Harmony and Balance outwards.

Just see deep inside yourself while the audio and video file is on and allow your most divine to come out. Allow strong beams of light to come out from your heart, and to penetrate through walls, buildings, mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, seas, oceans, clouds, through the whole planet and keep that illumination as long as possible until whole planets shines in light.

The point is to reach your feelings and to express them out. Despite the fact I didn’t test the file that Perseide had made I think that it will serve its purpose.

Do not hold bad thoughts or doubts or bad vibes, just open up, look with better eyes and start reshaping this reality with Light and clean emotions. Just imagine a world like you want to be and visualize this.

Let there be light...everywhere and in every heart

God bless you all,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #1327
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Dearest friends,

It happened. The announced "historical event" for March 20 by some sources just happened. Today, US President Barack Obama in direct statement strongly REFUSED use of any kind of force for the solution of the problems with IRAN. He calls for diplomatic efforts, honesty and friendship in the relation on international scene and with Iran specially. Some politicians urgently had reacted wit great optimism on it.

As an expirienced journalist who is analysing the international relations, geopolitics and NWO stuff, I can tell you that this, in this situation, is UNPRECEDENTED, historical declaration for last 3-4 decades. It is TURNING POINT point for peaceful solution of the problems in the Middle East which is most neuralgic point on the Earth in geopolitical dimension.

I can do more explications on this, but this is just my first emotion on the event. But, believe me, it is highly positive historical event. Obviosely, Obama is making efforts to escape the control of the notorious military-industrial complex, behind which the evil and dark is situated.

Rainbow warriors - IT WORKS! Ours and other`s efforts and Love for humanity and for all beings in the Universe is effective. Keep offering your big hearts open, with unconditional Love, the vibrational energy will do the rest. Let tomorrow`s meditation be strongest until now, let us love more, deeper, broader, higher, let us believe.

My all Love for you, people. - KRUVEL

PS. Perseide, the video is stunning, and the sound is deep as Ocean. It takes me instantly..and I don`t wanted to watch it all before the meditation - I want to enjoy the revealing of every bit of it.

Last edited by Oliver; 03-20-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:30 PM   #1328
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Equinox indeed!

i just received this from a friend:

Sunset at the Portara
Credit & Copyright: Anthony Ayiomamitis (TWAN)
Explanation: Today, the Sun crosses the celestial equator heading north at 11:44 UT. Known as an equinox, this astronomical event marks the first day of spring in the northern hemisphere and autumn in the south. It also marks the beginning of Norouz, the Persian (Iranian) new year. Equinox means equal night. With the Sun on the celestial equator, Earth dwellers will experience nearly 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of darkness. Of course, in the north the days will grow longer, the Sun marching higher in the sky as summer approaches. To celebrate the equinox, consider this scenic view of the setting Sun from the island of Naxos in the Aegean Sea. Recorded last June, the well-planned image captures the Portara (big door) in a dramatic silhouette. Measuring about 6 by 3.5 meters, the Portara is the large entrance to the Greek island's ancient, unfinished Temple of Apoll

phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #1329
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Dearest friends,

It happened. The announced "historical event" for March 20 by some sources just happened. Today, US President Barck Obama in direct statement strongly REFUSED use of any kind of force forn the sollution of the problems with IRAN. He calls for diplomatic efforts, onesty and friendsheep in te relation on international scene and with Iran specially. Some politicians emidiately had reacted wit great optimysm on it.

As an expirienced journalist who is analysing the international relations, geopolitics and NWO stuff, I can tell you that this, in this situation, is UNPRECEDENTED, historical declaration for last 3-4 decades. It is TURNING POINT point for peacefull resolvement of the problems in the Middle East which is most neuralgic point on the Earth in geopolitical dimension.

I can do more explications on this, but this is just my first emotion on the event. But, believe me, it is highly positive historical event. Obviosely, Obama is duing efforts to escape the control of the notoriouse military-industrial complex, behind which the evil and dark is situated.

Rainbow warriors - IT WORKS! Ours and other`s efforts and Love for humanity and for all beings in the Universe is effective. Keep offering your big hearts open, with unprecedent Love, the vibrational energy will do the rest. Let tommorow`s meditation be strongest untill now, let us love more, deeper, broader, higher, let us believe.

PS. Perseide, the video is stunning, and sound is deep as Ocean. It take me instantly..and I don`t wanted to watch it all before the meditation - I want to enjoy the revealing of every bit of it.
My friend, wonderful news. I actually read this today, but didn'd understood the importancy...

It encourages me and makes my heart happy, I feel the strongest energies now in my heart seeing we're really "on the track"...I feel love and nothig by love inside now...how great!

You're right, let us move forward...to the final goal...whatever the final goal might be...it will be wonderfull anyway...

Thanks again my friend...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #1330
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus meditation 3/21/09 !

New audio/video file

YOUTUBE LINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjDmD...x=0&playnext=1

DOWNLOAD
http://healingexperiment.com/Solfegio2.avi

Nexus site:
http://www.healingexperiment.com/themusic.html

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10926

Nexus thread :

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441

All one with you in the heart
Wish you well in your meditation.

Peace
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #1331
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Wishing you Love and Light.

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #1332
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

Below is a link for vlc player,already to go divx,xvid included, infact should play all codec audio/visual.

Just incase anybody still experiencing problems.

http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-P...-10267151.html

Namaste
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-20-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #1333
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Oliver;121761]Dearest friends,

It happened. The announced "historical event" for March 20 by some sources just happened. Today, US President Barck Obama in direct statement strongly REFUSED use of any kind of force forn the sollution of the problems with IRAN. He calls for diplomatic efforts, onesty and friendsheep in te relation on international scene and with Iran specially. Some politicians emidiately had reacted wit great optimysm on it.

As an expirienced journalist who is analysing the international relations, geopolitics and NWO stuff, I can tell you that this, in this situation, is UNPRECEDENTED, historical declaration for last 3-4 decades. It is TURNING POINT point for peacefull resolvement of the problems in the Middle East which is most neuralgic point on the Earth in geopolitical dimension.

I can do more explications on this, but this is just my first emotion on the event. But, believe me, it is highly positive historical event. Obviosely, Obama is duing efforts to escape the control of the notoriouse military-industrial complex, behind which the evil and dark is situated.

Rainbow warriors - IT WORKS! Ours and other`s efforts and Love for humanity and for all beings in the Universe is effective. Keep offering your big hearts open, with unprecedent Love, the vibrational energy will do the rest. Let tommorow`s meditation be strongest untill now, let us love more, deeper, broader, higher, let us believe.

I apologize this is not a tread to discus foreign policy of USA but I just finished watching that video on Barak O and I could not hear that strong refusal of use of force ,check yourself
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item...iplomacy_vlog/

in any rate very exited for tomorrow meditation with solfegio video

love and light
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #1334
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Dear jazzgad,

I am sorry if you find your self disconnected by my post. My intention was not to discus foreign policy of US... or any policy. Personally, I have seen and research so many nasty stuff in the politics, specially in US foreign policy so, believe me, I would be happy if we can live without it at all. But, it is here, it affects our life in 3D (and not only in 3D), so many things for our goals depends of how the (geo)politics and NWO stuff will unroll next years, so we would be blind and unserious if we don`t pay attention on it.

On video: My quotes were just paraphrasing on what I saw in that statement. I couldn`t quote his all message. Probably I was not clear enough, since English is not my first language. But, you can not read political language literally (in this hypocritical planetary situation), but between the lines, getting its meaning. For me, it means exact what I wrote. The fact that he made this kind of friendly message direct addressing Iranian people means something very important, like it or not.

Once again, forgive me for the "politicking" the forum. I humbly recommend you to type the word EXOPOLITICS on Google or Youtube, or eventually to read Astralwalker`s post on page 44 of this tread , with documents on US political management of the ET`s presence.

I just believe I saw a sign. A good sign.

I am happy for tonight`s meditation.

Light and Love for you and all here and everywere. - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 03-21-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:56 AM   #1335
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi my friends,

The file is excellent. I see that the video is taken from The Human Body Energy Centers, Beautiful! (Created in 3 parts), which is very beautifully done.

Thank you Perseide for assembling this together with Solfeggio Audio files. Good job my friend.

Let’s do it.

Looking forward for tomorrow’s meditation and tuning into the same wavelength with you my friends! Lets enjoy and increase our experience with this new video-audio file and make a greater change in the matrix.

Visualize Earth regaining its balance, magnetic field stabilized, and all life safe and secure. Visualize whales and dolphins which are depending on magnetic balance - safe and secure.

Visualize Light coming from everywhere inside the planetary consciousness and inducing a tremendous healing process of regeneration.

Let’s begin doing our job which we are all here and lets accept our full responsibility.

Let’s release our potentials and manifest our divine energy. We are asleep beings of light and let’s make the change.

Once more, We are all connected, we just don’t see it and we just do not feel it. This video file if started on time (exactly 8 pm GMT) will unite us as nothing else before.

Let there be Light,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JPx0eZdJQ

Namaste,
Astralwalker

Old 03-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #1336
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Astralwalker; 03-21-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #1337
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Jazzgad and Oliver, we are all in the same boat my friends...

Peace and respect to both of you.

Let’s keep the vibe as high as possible.

Time for conflict is over...we have to move on towards brighter future...

Astralwalker

Join with you all at 7 in the morning from overhere.

Last edited by Astralwalker; 03-21-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #1338
Tesmo
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

This is my first post on this thread, but I have this strong desire to share this with you.
Lots of you maybe know this all ready, but hear it is.
I was investigating 2012 a last 7 years, and all I was found is some conclusion and some forecast with no evidence or very
week point of a view. All I was finding on this mater was affecting me with a fear and not understanding of the point.
But deep in my heart I was feeling incredible joy and love relating this mater. And this was my engine to keep searching. All this
talks about Doom-Day, aliens, NWO, Nibiru, prophecy al kind nobody was telling me what to do. TILL NOW.
I was following this tread from a start and I was thinking that is just another forum about 2012 and doom-day. Than come this meditation, and I was not sure for what. What can we do against all of them ? But anyway I was there every Saturday.
I have this felling that we can do something, sorry not something, but everything. We can fight this "war" with the most powerful
weapon in this universe-OUR MIND. And if we deciding with all our hearts, nobody can stand a front as. We can Change future and accepting 2012 with love and happiness. We are RAINBOW WARRIOS.
Now I understand what dear Astalwalker wont from as. Like I said before, this is nothing new, or something revolutionary, but now I have this incredible felling of power in me and I wonted to share this with you.
Thank you all...
Tesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #1339
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome, Tesmo, good vibrations... and do not forget - our only "weapon" is our LOVE.

Light is with you.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:33 AM   #1340
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello Perseide,

Just wantedt to let you know that the file is now working properly.
All fine..
Thank you for all help.
Looking forward to share tonight's meditation with you all.

Kindness
mudra
Old 03-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #1341
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesmo View Post
Dear friends,

This is my first post on this thread, but I have this strong desire to share this with you.
Lots of you maybe know this all ready, but hear it is.
I was investigating 2012 a last 7 years, and all I was found is some conclusion and some forecast with no evidence or very
week point of a view. All I was finding on this mater was affecting me with a fear and not understanding of the point.
But deep in my heart I was feeling incredible joy and love relating this mater. And this was my engine to keep searching. All this
talks about Doom-Day, aliens, NWO, Nibiru, prophecy al kind nobody was telling me what to do. TILL NOW.
I was following this tread from a start and I was thinking that is just another forum about 2012 and doom-day. Than come this meditation, and I was not sure for what. What can we do against all of them ? But anyway I was there every Saturday.
I have this felling that we can do something, sorry not something, but everything. We can fight this "war" with the most powerful
weapon in this universe-OUR MIND. And if we deciding with all our hearts, nobody can stand a front as. We can Change future and accepting 2012 with love and happiness. We are RAINBOW WARRIOS.
Now I understand what dear Astalwalker wont from as. Like I said before, this is nothing new, or something revolutionary, but now I have this incredible felling of power in me and I wonted to share this with you.
Thank you all...
Old 03-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #1342
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Welcome aboard Tesmo,

Always wonderfull to greet the souls that are resonating with Nexus.
Team is growing... Love is expanding.. healing is taking place !

One goal,one team, one heart .

kindness
mudra
Old 03-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #1343
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The first two times I meditated because I considered it a kind of obligation. however I am experiencing a new feeling and attitude towards it. i want to do it because I deeply feel that it is the only way. Strangely enough I am looking forward to it now. it is no longer a duty but a pleasure.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #1344
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
The first two times I meditated because I considered it a kind of obligation. however I am experiencing a new feeling and attitude towards it. i want to do it because I deeply feel that it is the only way. Strangely enough I am looking forward to it now. it is no longer a duty but a pleasure.
Hey wonderfull Burgundia !

I am deeply moved by this.
Everyone's contribution is important here.
As for many others I noticed here,
it seems nexus has now moved into your heart.
It's not a duty it's something we know is just right to do .

Wish you well on this journey .
kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-21-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #1345
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Sun Is Shining, by Bob Marley

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am
Want you to know ya'll, where I stand

(Monday morning) here I am
Want you to know just if you can
(Tuesday evening) where I stand
(Wednesday morning) tell myself a new day is rising
(Thursday evening) get on the rise a new day is dawning
(Friday morning) here I am
(Saturday evening) want you to know just
Want you to know just where I stand

When the morning gathers the rainbow
Want you to know I'm a rainbow too
So, to the rescue here I am
Where I stand

We'll lift our heads and give JAH praises
We'll lift our heads and give JAH praises, yeah

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet now
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am
Where I stand, now, now, now, now, where I stand

Monday morning, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Tuesday evening, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Wednesday morning, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Thursday evening, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Friday morning, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Saturday evening, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop

So to the rescue, to the rescue, to the rescue
Awake from your sleep and slumber
Today could be your lucky number.....

phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:23 PM   #1346
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

seems relevant:

http://www.scientificblogging.com/ne...waves_sync_too

happy go,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #1347
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Very strong, very dynamic, very beautiful, very effective...
Old 03-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #1348
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Astralwalker; 03-21-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #1349
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Got me thinkin of this

U2 get on your boots
Album No line on the horizon(originally two ep's called Daylight & Darkness)
Tour (eng) 360 degree tour

U2 - Get On Your Boots Lyrics
The future needs a big kiss
Winds blows with a twist
Never seen a moon like this
Can you see it too?
Night is falling everywhere
Rockets at the fun fair
Satan loves a bomb scare
But he won’t scare you
Hey, sexy boots
Get on your boots, yeah
You free me from the dark dream
Candy floss ice cream
All our kids are screaming
But the ghosts aren’t real
Here’s where we gotta be
Love and community
Laughter is eternity
If joy is real
You don’t know how beautiful
You don’t know how beautiful you are
You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?
That’s someone’s stuff they’re blowing up
We’re into growing up
Women of the future
Hold the big revelations
I got a submarine
You got gasoline
I don’t want to talk about wars between nations
Not right now
Hey sexy boots
Get on your boots, yeah
Not right now
Bossy boots
You don’t know how beautiful
You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?
Hey sexy boots
I don’t want to talk about the wars between the nations
Sexy boots, yeah
Let me in the sound
Let me in the sound
Let me in the sound, sound
Meet me in the sound
Let me in the sound
Let me in the sound, now
God, I’m going down
I don’t wanna drown now
Meet me in the sound
Let me in the sound
Let me in the sound
Meet me in the sound
Get on your boots
Get on your boots
Get on your boots
Yeah hey hey
Song Information
Released 15 February 2009 (digital only), 16 February 2009
Genre Rock
Label Universal
Writers U2
Producer Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois

On 15 January 2009, U2.com revealed the tracklist for No Line on the Horizon, the album cover, and stated that the first single from the album would be "Get on Your Boots". The album cover features a black and white photograph of the sea meeting the sky, by Japanese photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto.
U2 began work on a new studio album in 2006 with Rick Rubin, although material from those sessions will not be a part of No Line on the Horizon. The band has collaborated with producers Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois from 2007–2008 for the album, allowing them to be involved in the songwriting process. The album was planned for release in November 2008, but the band had written approximately 50–60 so songs and wished to continue writing.
The album will be U2's first since 2004's How to Dis tle an Atomic Bomb, the longest gap between studio albums in the band's career. The material was originally intended to be released as two EPs, titled Daylight and Darkness, but the band later decided to combine them into one album.

No Line on the Horizon is the forthcoming twelfth studio album by Irish rock band U2, which will be released on 27 February 2009 in Ireland, 2 March in the rest of Europe, and a day later in North America.
U2 - Get On Your Boots Lyrics

Lightworkers are everywhere operating in many ways many formats sending Truth light @love to all...

Love Light @ Harmony
ps Tried to add youtube clip but ptb have exc uk from using youtube music downloads as of today.Royalty rights i think excuse given.

Peace Freedom @ Clarity to all

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-22-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:20 AM   #1350
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Much Light & Joy!!

I am so grateful to so many Souls here that Love their fellow man and Beloved Earth and all within!!

May your Hearts be Strong!! May your Light Shine Brightly !!

Many things are moving well towards the Event of May 9th!!!

Pls let as many people know so as to expand!!

Let's Shower our world in Great Love & Light!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote