Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:11 PM   #1726
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Phireflye,

Musics great loved it...

Had great med with it and will use again this week

Credit where credits due much respect i give to you.

Love light & vibe
Truthseeker360

i'm a rainbow too.....
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #1727
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

Thankyou for your kind words,they warmed my heart.
Which is all i put in to Avebury.

And yes i also look forward to gazing into many eyes of many friends and to share the love ,

much love to you my friend,thankyou for all your help in my journey.

Namaste

Love light & oneness
ts360

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Truthseeker,

I want to thank you my friend for all the care you put
in the organisation of the 5/9/9 event in Avebury UK.
This is a gathering of hearts .. and peacefull light..
Looking forward to meet you on the site and thank you
in the eyes..

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #1728
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"When deluded, one is called an ordinary being, but when enlightened, one is called a Buddha. This is similar to a tarnished mirror that will shine like a jewel when polished. A mind now clouded by the illusions of the innate darkness of life is like a tarnished mirror, but when polished, it is sure to become like a clear mirror, reflecting the essential nature of phenomena and the true aspect of reality. Arouse deep faith, and diligently polish your mirror day and night "

Nexus 2012 meditation: 25/04/2009

Find your heart and stay grounded into it.
There is no other place to be.
Wish you well .

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 04-24-2009 at 10:10 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:24 PM   #1729
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Law of Vibration

Everything vibrates. Nothing is still. This Law helps us to understand the essence of things.
It is this fine network of vibrations that connects us with every other living thing.
You might picture it as an invisible world wide web.
It is in tune with the vibrations of the universe that we attract and are attracted to every experience in our life.
To use a metaphor, suppose you like country and western music.
If you set your radio dial to country and western you will not hear classical or jazz music.
If you vibrate at a peaceful level, you will not meet people who are violent.

kindness
mudra
Old 04-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #1730
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

What is within you you 'll see in the world.

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #1731
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
Phireflye,
Musics great loved it...
Had great med with it and will use again this week
Credit where credits due much respect i give to you.

Hey folks ~

Thanks for all the great feedback on the new "nexus meditation with nature" audio file...extremely helpful. And yes, to give credit where it is due, I want to honor the 3 musicians who composed the bulk of this piece:

Jason Welch, et al of Source Vibrations - "Solfeggio Harmonics"
PhiedPiper [ no known name or website] - minimalist "space" music
and my friend Denver Clay of Claysonics - "Rhythm Trance Formed" [excerpts]

My role can be best described as producer and arranger; and the goal was to weave these 3 pieces together as seamlessly as possible, to create a multidimensional listening experience the whole of which is greater than the sum of the individual parts; and which evokes a state of heart coherence or e=motion [and brain sync ], fostering a sense of deep peace and connection to Gaia, evolved humanity, and the Oneness of the multiverse.

So, to recap - following intuitive inspiration, I layered them with sounds from nature, some additional chimes, gongs and chants, a few bridging bits of music, radio frequency emissions from our earth and sun, and harmonically layered binaural frequencies in the gamma, beta, alpha, theta and delta ranges...
and voila!

Here is the link again, right click to save the 150 MB file. Enjoy!
http://www.healingexperiment.com/nex...ith-nature.mp3

See you soon in the Dreamtime, Rainbow Warriors!

phireflye

love+thrive=shine
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:11 AM   #1732
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

i just wanted to check in to say i am still slowly but surely recovering. i hope with a few more weeks time i can get back to work (the first day i can meditate properly again i will know it's time to get that next file ready!).

i'm so sorry i wasn't able to get something ready in time for the first big summer meditation may 9th - it looks like i will not be able to get out to a sacred site either as i will not be in good enough shape by then by the looks of it.

but i definitely feel the conviction to hang in there and pull through to get back into a healthy and balanced state, and i don't think i could have done it without all the wonderful intention of everyone here.

i am certain that if you guys were able to make the difference for me (as i found out that supposedly what i had been diagnosed with could not be treated, however i am unwilling to believe this is true, and sure enough the symptoms are gradually fading...), we can really make a huge difference with the project on a large scale.

the more we are able to focus in on the greatest terms of simplicity and purity of intention, of doing these meditations simply for their own sake and not tying them into anything extra (though they may certainly lead to much more), the more the project will appeal to an increasingly broad demographic and so it will pick up steam as we persevere and work together to make sure our summative good intentions work together to be much more than just the sum of their parts.

in so doing we can hopefully overcome one of the most difficult obstacles that all large scale projects face - the likelihood of smaller details coming in the way of the greater good.

i know we can do this guys!

take care and hopefully i can check in again soon with more good news of my recovery... thanks for everything everyone!!!

phiedpiper
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #1733
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

PhiedPiper, it is great to hear you are making a recovery, I will continue to send love and healing thoughts your way, may you make a speedy and full recovery. So good to hear from you
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:27 AM   #1734
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Much Light & Healing & Blessings to All!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #1735
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Allright! Here we go again!

Statistics for the 25.04.09 Nexus2012 Meditation
(all numbers arrived at using a calibration method called Applied Kinesiology or simply "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 3600-3700 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: around 3000 people

The 11th(?) Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated around 570 on the Scale/Map of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

Things are moving along fine it seems. Here are some other things I have measured that is encouraging:

The Density scale relative to the Scale/Map of Consciousness (roughly corresponding to the Chakra system):

3rd density vibration/consciousness: 140-270 (3 lower chakras)
4th density vibration/consciousness: 271-380 (Heart)
5th density vibration/consciousness: 381-480 (Throat)
6th density vibration/consciousness: 481-539 (Third eye)
7th density vibration/consciousness: 540-1000 (Crown)

Understand that being in 3rd density one can attain higher consciousness (which is the goal of many coming here). But being in 4th density or higher is a totally different experience which can hardly be compared to 3rd density existence. Higher conciousness gives a taste of it though. A lot of what seems "out of the ordinary" and "wierd" here in 3rd density (like synchronisity, telepathy, astral travel etc etc.) is the norm in 4th density and higher. The whole of Creation is one synchronistic karmic unit in eternal motion exploring/unfolding innate potential.

The level of Mass Consciousness has made major leaps after the great karmic cleansing of the two World Wars and the influx of higher density beings right after WW2:

1945: (160)
1980: (190)
1990: (205)
2000: (207)
2003: (206)
2008 (primo): (211)
27.09: (256)
06.10: (267)
08.11: (279)
14.11: (285)
28.11: (294)
24.12: (297)

2009:

30.01: (303)
26.02: (305)
07.04: (313)

We are now well into 4th density Consciousness on the Mass level. 2008 marked a year of Great Awakening of a lot of "latent" Wanderers. Smack in the middle of this awakening was the infamous 14th october event/non-event. Whatever this was it seems to have helped trigger a lot of latent Wanderers (my experience is that a lot of people who was never "into these things" are now because of that).

Around 40-45% of the population on this planet are Wanderers (from 4th density or higher). This means that if you are interested in "Ascension" and all these things the chances are pretty good that you are a Wanderer. I recommend the Wanderers Handbook from the woman behind the RA material for anyone interested...

An interesting thing to note is that Beings come in with a distinct level of Consciousness. A Wanderer come in with a higher level (around 360 is the average for Wanderers on this planet at this time) than what is "the norm" in 3rd density (around 150 is the average for 3rd density entities on this planet at this time). Growing up here it is impossible not to go below ones incarnation level. The idea is to retrieve that level later, and by doing that one has to transmute the darkness taken in that keeps one from functioning at one's incarnation level. That inner alchemical process comes naturally for many Wanderers as they grow up, and that sacred process also amounts to spiritual growth beyond one's incarnation level. I have tried to illustrate this graphically:

These categories are not to be seen as “rigid and distinct” of course. They should serve only as guidelines for different types of experiences that a Wanderer has signed up for. In reality there are as many varieties of these two “extremes” as there are Wanderers and people. The “average Human” graph is supposed to reflect a 3rd density entity born into a relatively resourceful and wealthy middle class (the true average human (i.e. 3rd density entity) has a lower incarnation level than this graph depicts). There is no separation or “difference” as such between a Wanderer and a “normal” Human. All are eternal Souls at a certain stage of evolution. The flower is not better than the seed. Different stages of development, that is all.

A) All Wanderers come in with a relatively high incarnation level, but some volunteered/chose to delve deeply into the lower depths of the Scale in order to gain valuable experience of "human denial". Evolving out of this is a tough and valuable experience which also prepares them for their future roles in Service to Humanity. The individual “reward” is a chance to make really big leaps up the Scale, and thus evolve much higher than ones incarnation level in just one single lifetime. 3rd density is the hardest “school”, but also the most effective. Wanderers of type A thus aim to take full advantage of that fact.

B) Other Wanderers (probably the majority) never deviated very far from their incarnation level (many probably never go below the 200 limit or at least not for long). This means that their life has been relatively “stable”, and many such individuals do not have the faintest idea that they are not of this Earth. They are here to stabilize the higher vibrations and gain positions of influence in society until the time is ripe. That is perhaps their main service. They are not so much the "risky/gambling" types (like those of category A). Their "goal Level" for this life is typically not set very much higher than their incarnation LoC. Thus, they have not "condensed" as much karma lessons into this life as those of category A.

Notes on the socalled Harvest/Ascension or shift to 4th Density:

It is stated in the RA material that there will be a "3 way split" in the coming Ascension/Harvest:

Those of sufficient positive/Service-to-other-selves-as-Self polarization/orientation will by the "law of attraction" gravitate towards 4th density positive existence. Those of negative/Service-to-ego-self polarization/orientation will gravitate towards the 4th density negative plane. Those in between will continue 3rd density experience for another cycle.

What determines spiritual destiny is the individuals polarization/calibration/orientation (this is, of course, always the rule. Harvest or no harvest). RA talks about these things in percentages which can be a little hard to relate to. Therefore I have translated those percentages into a little more tangible numbers according to the Scale/Map of Consciousness.

RA basically says that to qualify for Harvest to "4th density positive" one needs to be at least 51% "Service-to-Other-selves-as-Self" oriented. This translates to calibrating at 330 or above on the Scale (thus one must be well established withing 4th density vibration/consciousness to qualify).

To qualify for Harvest to "4th density negative" on must be of at least 95% orientation to "Service-to-ego-self" (or less than 5% oriented towards Service to Other selves as Self). This translates to calibrating below 40 on the Scale.

All those in between 40 and 330 are considered indifferent/undecided/unharvestable, and will continue in 3rd density existence for another Cycle.

As of 08.04.2009 around 30-35% of the population calibrates above 330. 7500-8000 of these individuals are harvestable 3rd density entities (i.e. not what we have called Wanderers). These numbers will hopefully and most likely increase in the years leading up to the Great Harvest in/around 2012. Also, around 4000-4500 individuals qualify at this time for “negative harvest” as they calibrate below 40.

On Service and polarization

It is very important to realize that Service to others is not about quantity. It is not about how many people you can "convince" to believe this or that. It is not about how many people you can "wake up" to what is going on etc. It is more about building and maximizing your potential for Service. The quality of your Service corresponds directly to your level of consciousness/understanding. It literally flows out according to that level. Everyone is a channel of a given level of Consciousness. To polarize positive or climb the Scale on must simply face one's life, and all challanges that comes naturally.

The whole momentum of all the StO oriented Beings flows naturally towards the success of this mission. Following what feels exciting/joyful/right always leads to more of that, and you move in the right direction according to your individual plan. Those who are "spooked" by the word "harvest" should remember that we are always reaping/harvesting what we have sown in all eternity. It is only fair that those who want to move on to other realms get a chance to do so once in a while. 3rd density is in many ways the biggest miracle as the forgetfulness is so great here that one can actually feel totally isolated and seperate from everything.

Added later: I also highly recommend Barbara Marciniak's book "Bringers of the Dawn" which provides excellent overview and insights into the coming Shift.

Thanks!

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 04-29-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #1736
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Sanat. It's a great thing you do by keeping us informed in this way; much gratitude and much love to you for this.
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #1737
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Much Light to All!! Here is a great set of clips that puts things in a nutshell for getting to a higher frequency and why it is important...I especially like the comparison of the decaying fruit before it "drops" its' seeds....Have no fear for the things that abound in our world....take heart as they are a sign that the event horizon is not far off...

Humanity's Template-2 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKP0SERi6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYO7ENPMk0

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #1738
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
i definitely feel the conviction to hang in there and pull through to get back into a healthy and balanced state, and i don't think i could have done it without all the wonderful intention of everyone here.

i am certain that if you guys were able to make the difference for me (as i found out that supposedly what i had been diagnosed with could not be treated, however i am unwilling to believe this is true, and sure enough the symptoms are gradually fading...), we can really make a huge difference with the project on a large scale.

the more we are able to focus in on the greatest terms of simplicity and purity of intention, of doing these meditations simply for their own sake and not tying them into anything extra (though they may certainly lead to much more), the more the project will appeal to an increasingly broad demographic and so it will pick up steam as we persevere and work together to make sure our summative good intentions work together to be much more than just the sum of their parts.

in so doing we can hopefully overcome one of the most difficult obstacles that all large scale projects face - the likelihood of smaller details coming in the way of the greater good.

phiedpiper
Phiedpiper,

None of us on nexus would leave you behind.
From the beginning you are in our hearts and there
you will remain.
I keep seeing you sound and in good health.
It's just a matter now of have this manifest into our
reality.
I agree with you as regard simplicity and purity
of intention in our meditations and that this will appeal
to a broad demographic.
I think this is what many of us like in your music.
I am looking forward for your return .
Wish you well .

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #1739
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Nexus camp site

All Welcome

7th MAY >

we now have a venue:http://www.the-barge-inn.com/campsite.htm

The site operates a just turn up policy ,so any who wish to join do just that.

If anyone wishes to bring any musical instruments that would be great.

I will bring a some food pasta etc if anyone else wishes to bring please feel free,im willing to cook and anyone who wishes to help would be great,be nice to be bit more self sufficient and not just rely on pub grub

See you There.....?

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360
Old 04-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #1740
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The first formation of 2009 has occurred once again in Wiltshire, not far from the Ancient Standing Stones of Avebury. It is situated on the high downs outside the complex above the Avenue, not far from the Ridgeway track. Its appearance has a certain resonance to it, as if it is vibrating within the Oil Seed Rape! This is certainly a very early example of a formation in this colourful crop, however, because of the immaturity of the crop, its outline will slowly disappear within the growing plants. Located next to an ancient burial mound, once again we see the continued connection to important ancient sites.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...geway2009.html

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #1741
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Mudra,

Thanks for the info ,continued conection it lead me to the comments page

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

My initial thought looked like radio waves signal?

Then read comments page

Sundial theory : It's full moon the 9th not sure when cycle starts or ends? but many of us there 4 days 7 - 10 (four rings on crop circle?)

so then to this :
This is the truth or dare Full Moon; a time to honor the transformative power of truth-telling and a very intense Full Moon to put into action (through ritual release) the goals you set at the New Moon in Taurus. Since this Full Moon falls in a water sign, releasing your intentions near a stream, river, lake, or ocean is particularly powerful. But before you let go, have one last look at your goals. Whom do they truly serve? What will they bring to the world? Since Scorpio demands depth and fearlessness, this last look will have to be brutally honest. If your goals require a change of mind, of heart, and/or of action, this is the night to successfully tackle fears that could impede the ability to fully embrace change. Scorpio seeks deep truth by peeling back layers of lies and half-truths—within us and without us. This is a Full Moon to see things as they truly are, not as you wish them to be. The intense planetary configurations on this Full Moon will be a great help in this regard.

More here http://www.astrowisdom.com/thisfullmoon.htm

Lens of fresnel : i followed the link http://cerclesdanslanuit.free.fr
then avebury link
http://cerclesdanslanuit.free.fr/200...ury_stone.html

Hesse mai 2007 goosebumps Hesse vey close to my surname and yin yang symbol also, oh 2 days after my birthday.(yup Taurus)

Then this

Here we go again!
First impression of this formation appears to indicate a radio wave type transmission - are we in for a season of communication ? Upon seeing the formation at first glance it had the possibility of a "DEARINTH" but the god and goddess are missing from the centre.

DEARINTH :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_All_Worlds ???
So i sent them an invitation to nexus

oh and this :anyone speak frenchhttp://cerclesdanslanuit.free.fr/hesse/hesse.html

Quite a few coincidences??

Love light & oneness
Truthseeker360

Much love i have for all i have is love

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-27-2009 at 04:32 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
Old 04-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #1742
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

High Love
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03_02_2009_0871696001233688687_ceslovas_cesnakevicius.jpg (13.0 KB, 12 views)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #1743
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

It is quite sure for me that this cropcircle represents WAVES!

Not necessary radio waves, but this is the sign for waves!

malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 04-27-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #1744
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

PhiedPiper,

I'm so glad your health is improving! We'll be here for You!

Sanat,

Thanks for the statistics.
The May 9th event is almost there and we're still far from the 7.000 number!
Lets keep spreading the word, people. Lets make it happen.

Wishing You all a good week.

Best

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #1745
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

In studying ourselves,
we find the harmony
that is our total existence.
We do not make harmony.
We do not achieve it or gain it.
It is there all the time.
Here we are, in the midst of this perfect way,
and our practice is simply to realize it and then
to actualize it
in our everyday life.

- Maezumi Roshi
Old 04-28-2009, 08:42 AM   #1746
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings friends,

Here is some Light by an Old Master. Morricone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P16qeE_5rYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFfH...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FzVW...eature=related

Love

Last edited by Oliver; 04-29-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #1747
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Oliver. The video was sparkling. It all seemed so familiar. I'll stay with that tonight- no more reading and off to sleep. Aloha Light, bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:36 PM   #1748
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hi this was past on to me from a new member who still wonder wether to pay the $$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K6Y9...layer_embedded

Shout out to GriMReeFeR speak soon...

Love light & oneness
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 04-28-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: tag
Old 04-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #1749
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hello guys,

There is some progress with the software about crop circles swirlies.

As soon as that is done, and we solve some other technical issues...we will put the file for download.

Very best,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:08 PM   #1750
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Allright! Here we go again!

Statistics for the 04.04.09 Nexus2012 Meditation
(all numbers arrived at using a calibration method called Applied Kinesiology or simply "muscle testing"):
Hi Sanat

The statistics are from the 25th, right? Not from the 4th April as mentioned, correct?!
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote